If I wasn't who I am and someone else, if they could even hold my attention, were to say the things that I write about. I think the first thing I'd say, even if it was inside my own head was, "You're serious. I have real issues to deal with."

One thing both my husband and my parents can agree on, even if what I have to say or feel is a pain is this, - "if it's going to happen, somehow, someway, it always seems to happen to YOU first."

I have or had, feeling issues with Bing - it's a search engine and I am down right stupid when it comes to tech/web, etc. I won't sign up with it search with it, nothing (haven't a clue why and I could be criss-crossing with the other search engines. But here's what I got right now).

I will never, not ever just 'go with the flow' and back what someone else or group of people tell me to or pressure me to without seeing it, PHYSICALLY, not numbers, not a spokesperson, not hollywood or politically, but for myself. I'm not really interested what it costs me in doing so.

I've been in the crossfire of Pro bush/pro obama people, but I have no feelings for either to be honest. People deserve better than the two of them put together. People are also passionate and they'll go with whatever is set in front of them and told that this is all there is. It's not true, for the record, but that's what they are told and I'd say, 7 times out of 10 believe it.

People rely on the internet. I'm currently working on a back-up. People who are regular clients or friends and family have a way to get in touch with me, no matter what.

In short, I did a tiny experiment, but what I felt and what the experiment, at least this one, showed, is that there's a collective eye.

There's the IP address. I understand that much at least, but the feeling I am getting, is that the internet will be under or at least channel people's identity as a whole. There's more, but I have to sit figure how to word it.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site