These issues began taking a hold of me prior to May of '08 but only around May I began writing about them. This reply is attached to one post I wrote about concerning tax increases. There's another one but I can't find it right now but will. It had to do with the champain Obama was pledging to only tax individuals and businesses making $250,000.00/annual + . I wrote this was false and that the middle and lower income people will be taxed as well.

This weekend my husband and I stayed at a hotel and for me anyway was the first time I heard it announced on TV. Middle income individuals will see a tax increase. Obama can't support the "change" he's implementing. The jobs that are being created with and for special interest groups, guess what? The salaries fall right smack dab in middle income. You're going to be giving that money right back to the man. It only gets better. Like I mentioned before with the things that came through, which at the time were very hard for me to write, are now litterally like checking off a groccery list with this administration.

The affirmations of their coming to pass should make a person feel some sense of relief. In this case it makes me want to run for the nearest tavern!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/02/09 09:05 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site