So here's where the "feelings" are at...

This unseemingly odd headline about ketchup?

All I saw was the headline. Now one area or link down played it and I got that thing that happens when, well it feels like "Alice falling down the rabbit hole."

So, I actually do the forbidden and interupt (kidding) just I had to know I could feel it, but I couldn't put it into words.

So basically, Mcdonald's is breaking up with "Heinz"

(I'm like...ther's something more..." That's when I go to my husband, the smart, "Joe of the Allison dubois or more analytical, is a better word."

His first words were -

"Poor John Kerry???"

I keep talking and he's like don't you know who that is?

I'm like, "NO."

Well John or Joh Kerry ran for president, lost or something then went over to Sweedin and threw some purple heart metals over through the Withouse-fence before he left. He shot himself in the fooot or something to come back to America and ran for pres.

Anywho...he marrieds the "HEINZ" heiress. And after like probably 50 yrs. a break in union, even down to ketchup - well there's contracst and a LOT of money to be made.

His words, "This is political." I agree.

The topical reason is they hired some Burgerking dud that reinvented some menue.

Those are distractions, but litteral...basically, it feels like a war and between foodstamps and (which if you don't know it already - your tax dollars pay for everythign you've been hy[ed to be "healthy about." Well....guess who's coming to dinner on YOUR DIME???

McDonalds, Heinz & Foodstamps

P.S. (Ii'll edit this tomorrow...I can't take much more of his... confused)

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site