Thanks so much for sharing with us Elleise! Your flashes are very parallel to dreams, premonitions, etc that I and many others are experiencing all over the Country.

I'm also praying hard this does not come to pass. However, with all the confirmations I already have, I'm certainly not ignoring the possibility and preparing just in case.

Recently I saw a clip on a news show of a woman ecstatic over the President's election. Her comment was "now I won't have to pay my mortgage or my car payment!" She was apparently under the delusion the government will be providing for all her needs.

Being from a military family, I can certainly vouch for the fact, the government can not possibly meet everyone's needs. Personal responsibility, basic skills, thriftfullness, knowledge, and networking will be the qualities necessary for survival. We need to learn how to take care of ourselves and each other, exactly as Native Americans and Pioneers did.

Our autonomy as a nation has already been sacrificed through our massive debt, funded by the rest of the world. Any further spending will most probably bankrupt our country, at which time all hand-outs, subsidies, and benefits will come to a screeching halt. This is what we are preparing for, just in case. Many of my friends are not in a financial position to be able to prepare. This makes it all the more important for us, so that we can help them if needed.

Do you have any inclinations on a possible time frame from your "flash" or was it too general?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia