Crochet Queen,

I don't think I read or absorbed your post about MRSA. Thank you though for suggesting.

My husband FINALLY!!!! Man was that a tough one, is on board. But unfortunately, it's because it's now happening to him AND, he's now coughing up a white substance. This may sound awful, but he's actually gone from simply putting it in water, to NOW, it's as thick as craft-glue (glue-gun).

What I believe has happened is this:

There are ticks out here and a but-load of mice. I believe the ticks bite the mice, then the deer (we live in a Northern Mid-West Forrest Preserve...ironically, they shoot everything, so not seeing the preserve part of it all??? I'm sure there's grants in there somewhere. But anywho -) the deer being among the trees and leaves may possibly be prone to mites from the leaves falling and walking among thicker brush.

I believe these mites are Bird-Mites OR a breed of mite that somehow, some way, has something to DO with birds.

Reason being, I can feel being bitten. They feel like a little pin-prick and my nose starts running. From there I begin itching all over. So, it's like I have an allergy now to them, when before I wasn't allergic to anything, not even hay-fever.

I believe these mites carry w/them several different types of diseases, even bacterium associated w/Lyme, the MRSA may even be in there, but I'm already at the stage where you get Sepsis and sharp pains in the heart area (left and right sides).

I have to get to my neurologist for a head injury I had a few 5 many years back (I've been self-habilitating my brain) but I can't seem to get past where I am on my own.

From there, I'll have some blood-work done, because as of yesterday, my husband - the analytical rocket-scientist guy actually said,

"Hon, I think I have some type of disease. I'm getting boils and blisters and felt one of those pinch thing yesterday. I think we've got both, mites and the disease they carry."

FABULOUSO!!! cry

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site