This will be short, which I'm certain most people will be appreciative of, lol.
I suspect strongly these particular bug/mites carry bacterium. Not exactly Lyme disease, but I'm not an entomologist nor a biologist, but I know my body inside and out.
They DO make designs and you pretty much feel like you've got the flue all of the time and something about the respiratory system. You hock up a white flem type thing...my husband has that.
Me? My immune system is usually tough as nails. Now I'm susceptible to all sorts of things, ear aches, sore throats, joint pain HUGE, running nose (UNTIL I BLEACH...then it goes away) as well as rashes and sporadic fevers. And, I'm simply not running to the DR's, ever week for this stuff.
As of now, my view is:
"If I fight it off or rather my body does, well that's all the more anti-body ammunition for whatever else they've got!"