Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
I've heard of Akashic records, but things, when they happen over and over - not so much in a bad way (I mean I'm willing apparently) me thinks a past life o' mine must've been that of a few "Expressos!" or something along the lines of a soldier.

I've been writing for about 10 yrs or so. I write or express what I sense, feel, "see" because they're things that happen to and through my being. It's not always pleasant, but it's not always bad either. Just the honest to goodness truth of oddities that happen to press at my doorstep.

I always thought that the Akashic Records were sealed to us until we return but apparently that is not the case. "Ask and ye shall receive" is the rule and many people have tapped into the records for clarity not only for themselves but for others.

I would like to peek into my records. It seems like a good time for me to do so.

In any case, Elleise, it sounds as though you are similar to me when it comes to "seeing" a rush of things. In your case, you see several future possibilities playing before your eyes. In mine, I see faces and some scenarios related to them.

What to do with all of this? {{shrug}} What you feel compelled to do with them. Your inner guidance will always lead you.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage