I really don't know...

I mean, where most people rely on physical 80-95%...I'm just the opposite. I get pictures in my head or my husband tells me I say a word.

Well, regardless, they have to match up...so like if I get a picture in my head, it has to match w/say a person saying what it might be. You could have someone list off 12 different words and I'll go no...no...no...no...STOP...go back...say that again...o.k. close...no...no...and then BAM - and it goes somewhere.

So the curly q's? haven't a clue? I know just from word of mouth there's mercury in them, but they "FEEL" like they help transmit confused

Don't know, I'm even seeing houses in the future that are completely solar. Like they're glass in some way and change color depending on whether it's night time or day light.

But what's getting me are two things...one...no-one disposes anything, including batteries, correctly - so that takes me somewhere...like more regulations.

The other things that come in are like there's metals in these bulbs that float around or sort of connect the "Smart" stuff?"

Don't know if I'll ever know?

I'm still looking for a way to sleep, lol smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/21/13 10:22 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site