I'm a firm believer in "better living thru chemistry". I have been on Wellbutrin since 9-15-01 and due to family issues and perimenopause I have started taking generic ativan(an anti-anxiety med)with GREAT success...

The number of DRUNK and/or STONED people I have known who advise others about prescribed medications are legion. If "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, Thinking happy thoughts, Whistling a happy tune or Getting over it" works so well what is all the imbibing and smoking about? The only thing worse than that are people who tell you to "face your fears head on" or "You'll get passed them with time"...well, I do not have that much time.

I do not know one single breathing soul who deserves to stand looking into that black pit of despair(I sincerely hope you do NOT know the one I mean)thinking their only choice is to jump... Get the help you need and then do NOT share your choice with the doubters; just tell them,
"I am feeling better, thank you."
It IS YOUR Life NOT their's nor is it their choice...

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker