Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

Another ridiculously beautiful day here in Southern California. It's supposed to be in the low 80s - so sandal weather still wink

My daughter and I will be giving the house a good cleaning today and tomorrow in preparation for a house guest next week for our Thanksgiving break.

I also found some old candy dishes my family used to use when I was very young. I've decided to send them to my sister because her kids are still pretty young, and it'll be fun to create a tradition with them - hopefully making it likely that one of them will claim the dishes into their family once they are adults. They were in my mom's stuff when we packed up her home. Maybe I should ask her for the story about them before I ship them off - that way my sister has the story to pass along.

It's funny, I'm really enjoying the holiday music, but I'm SOOOOO not ready for December 1st to get here. I want it to be October 15 again.

Mona, I hope you get some sunshine soon smile And YAY on that article. I love that excitement too.... of getting the article nearly there... knowing it's filled with such potential.

Have a great day everyone!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.