Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

Okay - got my hot cuppa, and am wrapped up in a shawl my mom crocheted, listening to holiday music - the classics; Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Steve Lawrence and Edie Gourmet, and Perry Como. With maybe a bit of Jessica Simpson and Mariah Carey thrown in LOL!! Mostly the classics smile

I've been wracking my brain for a topic to record a video on. Maybe I'm just tired, I dunno. Yesterday I think I was stressing too much about my aunt - she had a bad spell the night before, which always sends me into a spin.

However, I did get to give a reading last night, and that helped me re-ground (as I LOVE giving readings). So I felt super happy last night, and have started off the day in quite a fine mood!

Happy Tea Time Mona smile And happy to hear about getting ahead on those articles. I was so happy being a few weeks ahead, but suddenly, I'm only a week ahead LOL!!! This month has gone by so quickly! And glad to hear your umbrella survived to see another day wink

Chel, we have had some windy, cool weather. When I went out on Monday, I was so surprised and delighted. I ended up not leaving the house at all yesterday.

Today I do need to run to the health food store and get some vitamins. And then get some of my mom's banking stuff taken care of. I probably won't do that till late morning.

Maybe by then I'll have a video talk idea wink

I hope everyone is having a great morning!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.