Good Afternoon my friends!

Oh boy did I sleep in today - but didn't go to bed until way early wee hours, so I'm excused.

Today I get a day off from cooking - going to the in-laws for dinner...it's always good Italian food with red wine on tap! lol

Didn't go to my beach, thought it would be a little too much heat for me today. Doc said not to - so I'd better listen.

Spent hours this week on my ebook, print book on Lulu. They don't make things easy, and I couldn't get to view my ebook that passed the epub file stage when I loaded it but it said to look at my Table of Contents - couldn't figure it out so I just pressed "Finish and Save". BTW Lisa's blog is awesome. I wouldn't have been able to get it done without her advice there...you should check out her site - lots of topics for us.

If it's not right it will bounce back with instructions, so it is what it is - and wasn't happy with their book cover tool either. Oh well.

Had all the walls patched back up after they fixed the leak this week. The water bill was $185 (its supposed to be $40) lol

Ok I feel like I'm babbling right now - and yes a Nanowrimo thread would be fab - I've never written a novel, but might just try. Have a wonderful Sunday everybody. x