I really like your idea of starting with priorities.

Priorities

1. My family is my first priority. It is by far the most important thing to me. I want to help my daughter as she is preparing for school and just be a good mother in general. I want to take my daughter places and introduce her to new activities, ideas, and more. And I want to maintain a great relationship with my husband and spend time with him.

Other priorities are in no particular order

2. Fixing up my home and making it a nice place to be. Some thing of this is possible but difficult because I have a 4-year-old with me all of the time. But, I am doing what I can, when I can. Some of the things I want to do, I cannot afford right now. But eventually, I hope to do many things to make our place much nicer.

3. To further with my career. I would really love to pursue writing or something related to it (for pay).

4. Maintain relationships with close friends who live very far away.

5. Make close friends in the area we live now. I do have some friends, but it has been difficult for me to form close friendships. One reason is that I live in a very homogeneous area and my beliefs are very different from most people around me.

SUSAN D. BATES
COLLEGES

Connect with Colleges on Facebook at Colleges at BellaOnline.com

Follow Colleges on Twitter at colleges_info