My priorities in the next five years will be:

- to learn to have a healthier relationship with my husband.
We have been at eachother's throats for almost 2 years over trying to conceive and not getting anywhere. We've both decided that 2 years is more than enough, we need a long time out, and maybe not to have children at all.
- to become a better saver, not buying things I don't need.
I just had a garage sale gettign rid of a ton of stuff that I bought less than a year ago...some things still had the tags on!!!
- to become a better housekeeper.
The house is a perpetual disaster area...lately it's gone from messy to just plain gross!
- to learn to not to be so critical of myself.
I am much harder on myself than anyone else will ever be. I don't see myself in a positive light at all. That has to change.
- to start a continous year round hobby.
I don't have a hobby, I used to be a part of a "puzzle club", but it has over the last few months broken up. I need to have interaction with others, I need at least one night a week where I have plans to do something productive and fun outside my home. Right now I feel like all I do is work, sleep, go to school and work some more.
- to take better care of myself, start getting 7 hours of sleep again, regardless of my work schedule.
Right now I work overnights and generally don't sleep until after my shifts, and even then I only sleep for 4-6 hours.
- make new/healthy friendships.
I feel like almost all my current friends I am not really close to, and the few that I actually spend time with are really dragging me down, always complaining, always binge eating together and never doing anything active or fun.
- take a vacation every summer.
I really want for us to actually save up our vacation time at work for a vacation away someplace every summer for 2 weeks. Starting this year, we just booked a cruise to Bermuda! Good start, right? :c)

And I'm sure there is more, but these are my top ones that came to mind.