Hi All, just wanted to give an update... Finally, on July 5th Sunday afternoon i started having menstural-like cramps. It wasnt that bad so i went on to play tennis for an hour. after tennis, i realized some brown stuff was coming out. That night, I wore a pad to sleep. At 4AM on Monday morning, my abdomen was hurting bad (like 6 out of 10 pain..normal period cramps would be like a 4 out of 10) i bled a lot at the toilet, some stringy stuff (sorry TMI) . by 5am i went back to sleep and the entire day i was able to walk around and didnt bleed that much. that evening, i started having bad cramps again so i popped an advil at around 10pm. then at 1am i woke up cuz i couldnt take the pain and took another advil and sat in the toilet for almost 2 hours in pain (pain scale 8 out of 10...where 10 would be fainting) til 230am where i was bleeding like a slow-drip faucet. Finally at 245AM or so, i heard a PLOP and another PLOP with more gushes of blood. (sorry TMI again!) too bad i couldnt see cuz it settled at the bottom of the toilet. anyway, the pain subsided after those plops, and then i went to sleep. when i woke up around 7am there was more stringy stuff, but the bleeding was very little and tapering off already. i went to the doc for an exam and ultrasound at noon on tuesday, and there is no more sac or baby - that means it was passed out! however there is still some little "leftover" stuff so they prescribed me a pill called methergine for 4 days, and it should make my uterus contract and flush out the rest. hopefully everything will come out so i wont need a D&C procedure. Overall, it didnt hurt as much as i thought, and it only lasted for 2 days , but total hours of pain was only about 3 hours total. Not too bad! i felt light headed this morning from losing lots of blood i guess, but im taking an iron multivit. I'll post again next week once they do another ultrasound. by the way, my suggestion to anyone who is trying to save the sac or whatever you pass out for lab analysis... is to buy a cheap strainer in the supermarket thats big enough to catch stuff falling out, but small enough to fit in your toilet bowl...so when its happening, you just hold the strainer in there and catch it. i wanted to send mine to the lab, but unfortunately caught me by surprise by just coming out so fast, and i didnt know what or how to catch it.