BellaOnline
Posted By: dido1enzo2kiko3jan4 The Happiest Moment of the Day - 01/26/08 03:36 PM
Hello!
I would like all of you to join me in focusing only on what is positive in our life and what better way to do this than to start watching our thoughts and what makes us smile and getting one or more that made you happiest or made your day and posting it here so that the positive vibration amongst all of us will start rolling and evolve even more positive vibrations.

January 26:
Today is laundry day. For me, the happiest moment of the day during these laundry days is when I am finished doing the laundry. Wonderful! Now I can relax and really smile because I have done my duty. haha
January 27:
The happiest moment of the day for me was when I saw my daughter studying in her bedroom without my prompting her to go study.

Since I have been focusing on being happy, everyone in the house seems to be attracted to doing that which makes me happy. This is such a marvelous feeling ...staying focused only in that which makes me happy. hahaha
Posted By: Coach_Kim_L Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 01/27/08 10:49 PM
January 27
The happiest moment today, thus far, was spending the afternoon with my mom and my aunt, who is my mom's younger sister. We had so much fun laughing and enjoying each other's company, and it made me feel really blessed and really lucky to have that fun and loving companionship! :-)

Kim
Hello Kim,
Thanks for joining me. I do hope you would keep posting happy moments here. I enjoyed reading every word of it and can imagine the fun and laughter you've just had...

I do hope the moderator of Self Development is not angry at me. I seem to have just barged in with this topic without asking permission. I am sorry if that is the case. It just seemed such a lovely topic and it would be just wonderful if she would join and took the reign from here.

By the way, my name is Lita.
And I just want to share my happy moments and would love to read others happy moments too.

January 28:
Kim, you made me happy today. Thank you.

Another happy moment was the opportunity to watch on cable tv the 14th Annual Screen Actors Awards. One presenter Mickey Rooney said 'At 86 opening an envelop is work'. haha

Another happy moment was when my friend Roni showed me how to remedy the hood part of a vest that I was crocheting. The thing has been lying in a corner for months now because I didn't want to unchain the whole thing and start all over again. Now , I believe I will be able to finish it and see my daughter wearing my beautiful creation.
Posted By: Coach_Kim_L Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 01/28/08 12:14 PM
Hi Lita,

Lovely meeting you! smile I really enjoyed reading your happy moments as well, and am delighted that I made you happy. That, to me, is one of the greatest gifts you can give someone! So thank you!

January 28
One happy moment was logging on to see Lita's beautiful message. You made me happy and I'm thrilled to connect with such a lovely woman.

I also laughed at Mickey Rooney's comment that you posted, Lita... too funny!!! Laughter always makes me happy!

My cup of coffee made me extremely happy this morning!

And, finally, I'm extremely happy to have so many beautiful and wonderful friends and family members... they make me happy all the time!

Again, lovely meeting you, Lita!

Happily,
Kim
Ok this is probably a weird happy moment but here goes

Hapy moment so far for today was that my dog did his business quickly this morning, because it was really cold and I didn't have to be outside for too long.

It is too early for any other happy moments. So that's it. lol
The sky at sunrise this morning was the most amazing combination of violet, blue and hot pink! It only lasted about 10 minutes before the clouds took over (which is what caused it in the first place, thank-you clouds) but I was out there for the entire 10 minutes and enjoyed the show.
Posted By: Barbara_Sloan Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 01/29/08 02:26 AM
Heavens, Lita, I'm delighted to see your topic and posts and the wonderful response they're getting. You may not know this, but this is a topic dear to my heart, so I'm having a happy moment right now reading all this smile

I've just been awol lately dealing with my sick husband. He's been going through a bunch of tests and doctors' appointments. The happy thing is he's getting better, slowly but definitely.

Barbara
Hello Barbara, Sue, Helen and my Dear Kim,
Wow, great... we are all here making each other happy.
Thank you so much.

January 29:
Today is laundry day again... hahaha It's heaven when I am done . Maybe I need to explain why...
I used to be a busy career woman and here in the Philippines we are used to having maids to do things like that. Anyway, I am now a full domesticated housewife and enjoying every minute of it. And since I am always home, and the children are a bit grown up, I got rid of the housemaids, do all the housework and when I have the time I rush to my computer to be with my friends. We've transferred to another city and am very much faraway from my friends and relatives.

Barbara, I will include in my prayers that you and your husband go through this phase with ease and comfort.
Sue, of course, that is a happy moment. I wouldn't want to stay out long in the cold.
Helen, that sunrise is really marvelous. And now, I too, have a happy moment. I recall a time when I was going home to my country house in Caramoan. I need to ride a small boat to reach our place and the boatman wanted to go early. It was still very dark when we left the shore and then when we were in the middle of the ocean midway to where I was going, we were met by the sunrise. What was beautiful about it was that the soft glow of the red sun was shining through a wreath of white cloud. It was incredible. I keep on hoping that I would have that moment again, although the memory of it, is still with me. It would be just lovely to experience it again or capture it in a photograph.

Kim, I am so happy too that we are friends. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to log in now because the electricity here in our place fluctuates and we have brownouts always. hahaha

lots of love, joy and laughter,
Lita
Thank you all for sharing your happy moments. It is amazing how someone else's happy moment can change my mood.

Barbara I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers!

My happy moment actually happened last night. A good friend called, her husband has been sick also and was recently diagnosed with a tumor in his lung, turns out that she got a call yesterday saying that they don't think the thing is actually a tumor at all. So I was very happy for her and am still praying for her and her husband, you see he also needs a kidney transpland and if he had cancer the transplant would not happen.

Hope you all have a happy day!
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 01/29/08 04:15 PM
Some of my happiest moments each day are when I first get out of bed really early, sometimes on purpose just to have some peace.

I make a fresh pot of coffee and sit in a dimly lit room with just me and my computer to start my day before I need to get my kids up for school and started on their day.

Everything is so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. I treasure these moments everyday.
My husband and I live on a bush property in the Adelaide Hills. During these glorious days of summer we're havinge coffee together every morning out on our patio. It's often very still and we can hear the Kookaburras laughing, the magpies warbling and the world doesn't intrude. The togetherness we enjoy makes our day sepcial too.
You said it perfectly, Sue. And that is the whole point of this Thread.

January 30:
My happiest moment today was when I took a walk back memory lane... that is I had the urge to get out all the family albums and browsed through all our pictures reminiscing the days when my parents were still alive, we, all seven of us, brothers and sisters, were still young,the parties at home,other relatives who came by our house, remembering anything said and was done while looking at a particular picture. It was just marvelous because I missed them all terribly. And I had some old pictures scanned and sent to my sister who is staying in England and I am sure she would be very glad to have them.
Thanks Dido - your happy moment made me smile - I love going down memory lane every once in a while.

Jan. 30

The accountant for my job said of my old boss's wife "She doesn't like you"

I said "That's ok" because I don't care

He Said "actually not many people do like you" ok this is a grwon man in his late 50's

I calmly said "Well, I have plenty of friends and am not taking applications for new ones at this time anyway"

This made me happy, because it shut him up, and I have been wanting to use that phrase since i first heard it a few years ago and finally got to. This sounds crazy, but I am actually giddy over this. hee hee
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 01/31/08 04:35 AM
Sue, don't you love when you are given opportunities like that to say what you've been wanting to say for so long, but never had the chance.

The happiest moment of my day today was not only taking a long walk in the snow feeling that cold air blowing through my hair and knowing I'm alive, but it was also volunteering today to help the highschool basketball teams with their Indian Taco sale today.

They are so delicious. But noone wanted to cut the onions because they all cry, so I ended up cutting them but it was such a nice time just having fun and working for a good cause.
Hello Sue,
My name is Lita. Dido and the rest of it are the nicknames of all my children.
Anyway, Sue, that's the way to do it. And, I might say, I'm giddy about it too.

Dear Bahrain,
You must have had such a fulfilling day. I love what you did.

I just read in some email that the best way to keep young is to focus on positive thoughts. Well, it looks like we are on the right track. We are here to keep ourselves happy.

Wouldn't it be lovely if everybody joined us here so they too will stay young?

January 31:
Reading Sue's happy moment made me happy. No point in keeping grouches for company.
Another happy moment was reading the postcard my son sent me from Dubai. I was very glad to hear from him because he has cut his cellphone (he has only one and he needs this one with the network there) and we only got to communicate with him once on the internet because they observe different time schedule.
Another happy moment for me is reading the book of Harry Potter. I am now in Book three and just going through the book very slow so I can imagine what really is happening. It really makes it more exciting, even if I've seen the movies.

Lita
Posted By: Kataphileo Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 01/31/08 09:39 PM
I know it sounds cheesy but the happiest moment of every one of my days is when my boyfriend comes home from work. It is my first time to see him since Im half asleep when he kisses me bye in the morning and after all this time dating and living with him, everyday I am so excited to give him a welcome home hug and a kiss. I rarely hear people so excited to see one another everyday after having been with each other for a while and I am so grateful I am lucky enough to experience this surge of energy and excitement every single day.
Lita - sorry I have a bad habit of using people's screen names.

Alicia - your happy moment is cute!

Happy moment today - No one in my house fought!! Everyone kind of got along. nice and peaceful!!

Have a great night everyone!
Hello Sue, It's quite alright. Probably my fault for not really knowing what to put upon registering.

Hello Alicia, your happy moment is a real wow.

Feb. 1:
My happy moment today was when my husband surprised me by arriving a bit early from a quick one day business trip to Manila, which is an 8 hour drive from our place here in Naga City and another 8 hour going back...Good thing about it was he has a driver.
Another happy moment was eating Krispy Kreme dough nut which my husband brought home while sipping coffee and reading my book.
Another happy moment was I get to choose when I will do my laundry and of course, it wasn't today. hahaha

Lita
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/02/08 04:28 AM
My happy moment of the day was being able to get so much house stuff accomplished and caught up with for once.

My other moment was spending the day with my best friend here on the forum.

Being happy is a choice. Always pull yourself up and smile.

Hello Bahrain,
Thanks for sharing your happy moment.
I have a friend who sent me an ecard which said 'I love my computer because all my friends live in it.'
Need I say more?

Feb. 2:
I just finished doing the laundry, so I am in my happy mode and being here with my computer.

Another happy moment was learning my friend in Canada who just recently joined a certain company doing sales was promoted to Dirctorship and now again was promoted to Director II. All these happened because she focused on being happy and positive and believed that she will make it to the next level.

Another happy moment was when I saw my daughter's big smile on her face when she received an unexpected gift from her dad.

_____

So many good things happen when we focus only on the happy moments of our lives.

Lita
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/02/08 09:32 PM
Hi Lita. Yes, being happy is a choice. You are right there.

Even though all of us have moments where we forget to smile because things are just not going our way.

I liked the saying about friends live in my computer. In my case, many do.

That's why one of my happiest moments everyday is finding my friend here who is so special and supportive.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Thanks Bahrain.

I make an effort to keep track of what makes me smile. At that time, that moment is my happiest.

And I must put it here that every morning, I have a ritual.
Fifteen minutes before I take my breakfast or even if, for whatever reason I don't take any breakfast, I still observe my A.M. ritual.
This is what I do:
I get a pitcher of water and pray:'Bless this water, O God, I pray and use it to heal me of whatever sickness or disease, known or unknown, that I may have. In Jesus Christ name, I pray, Amen.'

I then drink two glasses(8 oz. glass) of this water and then I smile and say inside me 'Thank you, Lord.'

And that makes me happy and starts my day.

Lita
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/04/08 05:46 AM
Well Lita, this lady is jumping up and down tonight. A few weeks ago, my boyfriend headed out to sea and this morning when I logged on my computer, I saw him pop on.

Here he had pulled into port, so we talked for a little bit and my heart was pounding out of my chest, literally.

He then sent me all of his mail that he'd been waiting to send and it was one long message for every day he's been gone and then to top it off, he called me this afternoon on my cell and is to call back again in a little while, so I've been on cloud nine all day long.

That was my happiest moment of the day.....
Hello Bahrain,
I am so glad to read your being in cloud nine.
Your happiness has seeped into me too.

The anchorman in Foxnews said coffee is his happy juice. hehe

Feb. 4:
my happiest moments:
I spent the whole morning in quiet bliss...
From across our street, I saw how wonderful my neighbor's patio garden looked with all its flowers abloom;
Then, I watched an old movie at HBO 'Happy Feet'
and made me think "Yes, you just gotta believe in yourself. One day, you will see how you changed your world for the better.'

So, I will just keep on putting my happiest moments here and believe that one day many more will come and join.

Lita
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/04/08 07:02 AM
Thanks Lita. I just checked in here and found this. I'm glad you had a good day as well.

I am so glad for all the messages that I now have to keep me sustained till i hear from him again.
Hello Bahrain,
I hope you are still in cloud nine.

Feb. 4:Happiest moments
My friend invited me to join her for a chat... a really long one since we hadn't got in touch for almost a year. It was really nice to be with old friends.

Feb 5:
I had to follow up some documents and it was just great because there were so many people who were willing to help me facilitate what I needed to do 'cause I really had no idea how to go about it.

Isn't that just wonderful how positive thinking can really give help?

Lita

Sorry my dates got wrong. I have two entries for Feb. 4. It should have been for Feb. 5 and 6.

Feb. 7 happiest moments:
Today, I was almost killed in an accident but was spared without any injuries. And so, my happiest moment is now, that I am still alive, thanks to some divine intervention.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/07/08 04:02 PM
Good Morning lita. All is well here.

Coming down off cloud nine slowly, but surely.

Happiest moments:
speaking online with friends right now and enjoying a good hot cup of coffee.
Happiest moment today - talking to my mom on the phone and having a laughfest - everything we talked about was just so funny.
Oh wow, its so nice to see you back, Sue.
For a while, I was beginning to think I would be the only one here.
Thank you, Sue.
Thank you, Bahrain for keeping me updated with cloud nine, heehee.

Feb. 8:
Sue, you just made me happy now, thank you.

Happiest moment today was I got to sleep up to 10AM and was surprised with a long distance phone call from a long lost friend Nancy and it was sure nice to hear from her.

Lita
Feb. 9: Happiest moment
Again its laundry day. Hahaha
My hubby ordered dinner so there were not much pots and pans to wash.

Feb. 10:
Spent a lazy day just reading.
My hubby cooked us a sumptuous feast as it was his mother's bday. Although her mother could not be with us, we celebrated her bday anyway and wished her more birthdays to come.

Feb. 11:
This morning, I had the pleasure of hearing my neighbor's radio playing the old Carpenter song...Happy, ohoooo happy..tralalalala
happy...
well that' s probably to remind me to keep on being happy
and happy, I will try my best to focus on.

Lita
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/11/08 06:36 AM
Hi Lita. Good to hear you had a good day.

My happiest moment was having my daughter come home from her trip yesterday safely.

Today was great for getting some extra sleep that was much needed and getting alot of housework done.

Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/11/08 05:54 PM
Good Morning Lita.

Feb. 11th- happy moment of the day. Woke up and turned on my computer and had 3 new e-mails from my sweetheart and then also found him online.. He is now in Hamburg.

Other good moment, He called me three times this morning. I am once again flying high. Knew that you would get a kick out of hearing that. I am so happy Lita.
Thank you Lita for saying I made you happy.

Bahrain - I am glad you are back on cloud 9.

Happy moment today - My boss made ME coffee - nice to have someone do things for me once in a while.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/11/08 09:11 PM
Sue, it's always good when your boss makes you coffee, huh.

Yes, back on cloud nine and don't wish to leave. LOL
Bahrain, Sue, you both lifted me up to cloud nine. hahaha
It is just wonderful to see both of you here.

Feb. 12 Happiest moment:
Just now, after seeing two beautiful people in this thread.
Thanks.
Well, again happy moment was, I finished reading the third book of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I am excited because I will soon be starting to read the next one Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Another happy moment was I thought I had someone to take care of some errands for me to do in Manila but shortly found out that I had to personally follow it up. So, the good news is, I will have to travel to Manila and sort of be on vacation...hahaha that means no household chores for me while I am in Manila.

Lita
Dear Bahrain,
I forgot to tell you, I am really excited to know what is happening with your love one. Please keep me posted. The news also gets me high. Thanks.
lots of love,joy and laughter,
Lita
Every morning, waking up with my husband beside me. After living alone for 20 years as a single mum, I treasure every day of the 9 years I've had with him and look forward to many, many more. After the sudden death of my beloved brother last year at just 67, and straight after that, a cancer scare for my husband, then a major operation to remove his kidney and the tumour, every moment of every day is the happiest moment in my life.
Dear Felicity,
I treasure your happiest moments. Right now, I am filled with mixed emotions. You are truly blessed with love.

Lita
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/12/08 11:54 PM
Felicity, I don't blame you for enjoying every moment with your husband. I am happy for you.

Sue, I am still on cloud nine and very much at peace.

Lita, I am always happy to read your posts and the others, it gives me a boost to my day everyday.
P.S. I dropped you a PM in your mailbox.

It was a peaceful day today. I got so much house stuff accomplished and know that tonight I can take it easy and just relax with my friends here on the forum.

Happy moment - just now reading the news from all of you. Felicity I am happy for you, a lot of people take love for granted. Lita enjoy your trip to Manilla sounds exciting, although I am not one who likes to travel. Bahrain I hope you stay on cloud nine!

I am hoping for another happy moment today, my brother is having heart surgery, so when he comes out ok, that will be a very happy moment! He is 29 with 2 small children. He has a blockage and reverse blood flow to his heart, also signs that he has already had atleast one heart attack. I will hopefully be back to post the happy moment that he is ok.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/13/08 03:46 PM
Sending best wishes your way Sue......I hope everything goes well with your brothers surgery.

Thank you bahrain. My brother is ok, he is in recovery, and I am waiting to hear from my mom as to what the doctor said. For now he is ok.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/14/08 04:21 AM
Sue, that is great news. I'm glad to hear of it.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/14/08 06:18 PM
Good Morning Lita and Sue.

I was having a blah morning due to Valentines day and being away from the one you love is never easy,
but

My happiest moment of today is I was here at my computer having my coffee when my cellphone rang and here it was my sweetheart calling from Belgium to wish me a Happy Valentines Day and tell me how much he loves me and wishes we were together today.

Other happy moment was my friend in turkey sent me a really nice Valentines e-card this morning also.

So what was a grey day has turned out to be very sunny and I have the biggest smile now....

Sue, I hope everything is still going well with your brother.
Hello everyone, I'm baaack. hahaha Well not from a trip to Manila though but fom the hectic time of sorting things and schedules so as not to take the trip to Manila.
Anyway, everything is fine now and I look forward to sharing happiest moments again. It would even be just wonderful if many more would join Bahrain, Sue, Felicity and me here.

Bahrain, I replied to your PM only now. I hope you get to read it.

Sue, I do hope your brother is doing ok with his surgery and everything.
Happiest Moments:
Feb.13
gave a friend time and listened to her so as to help and boost her low morale

Feb.14
My hubby is in Caramoan, working but gave me a collection of 5 CD's songs entitled Timeless Moments. Not the most romantic gift for valentine but still it's the thought that counts. hahaha

Feb. 15
Yehey, ny hubby is home.
Valentines Day is late by one day but who cares. I love my hubby.

Feb. 16
The weather is so cold. Drinking a nice, hot cup of coffee just warms my heart and fills me with happiness.

Feb. 17
While I was having my lunch, a wave of Carpenter songs filled the room which gently lifted my spirits up.

Feb. 18
Just stayed in bed a bit longer before facing another day to hurdle

Feb. 19
Splurged a bit of money after finding that which I thought was long lost.

Feb. 20
I forced myself to do the laundry, afterwhich rewarded myself with a nice grilled cheese sandwich to take with my coffee.

Feb. 21
I received wonderful news that my friend's new business is picking up.

Feb. 22
Just plain choosing to be happy for everything that the Lord has done and given me. Praise and thank you Lord

Feb. 23
Yehey, I received an email from my sister saying that she is not upset with me. That's a relief.

Feb. 24
After the Sunday mass, we were to have a cook out but since it rained we just had a cook in of grilled hamburgers and cheese for snacks

Feb. 25
Right this moment, writing all these happy moments, reliving it while I type it here in the computer as I have time to do it now.

Bahrain, I do hope to hear from you soon.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS

Lita
Feb. 26:
happiest moment
Yesterday, my hubby cooked us some spaghetti and it was really yummy. But there was so many of it so that for sure we were going to eat leftovers today. But my daughter invited some friends over and you know how children love spaghetti... so I added grated cheese on top of the spaghetti and baked it in the oven, served it and now there's just one small plate left of it. Thank heavens because I thought we would be eating leftovers for at least two days more.hahaha
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/26/08 05:40 PM
Happiest moment of the day was waking up and finding a full box of e-mail and receiving your message, Lita which I did respond too.

And of course, knowing that today I will get much accomplished.
Posted By: Lady J Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/26/08 05:45 PM
knowing when i woke up (i slept in) I didn't have to go to work. Then i get a phone call my one employee cannot come to work and needed me to go in. Then I looked outside at the bad weather and said.. we will just close 3 hours early! ;0)
Spending quality time with my grandson. He is not feeling too well today and had to stay home from school. We love to watch Sponge Bob and play word games on the internet.
Posted By: Lady J Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/26/08 06:27 PM
i used to love being at home on sick days. Watch all the cool shows with mom and then have grilled cheese and tomato soup. Now whenever I am sick, I still do that even though mom has passed.
yes Grilled cheese and tomato soup sounds great!!
My happy moment today was winning the battle with my printer and making it work right - electronics can be sooo fickle!!
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/26/08 06:55 PM
The happiest part of the day is when I come home from work and get a bunch of purrs from my cat and a waggly dog tail with kisses!
Feb.27:
Happiest moment was waking up and feeling the serenity of my home.
The house was really quiet. The neighborhood and our surroundings were all so quiet. Everything was just peaceful and the feeling of happiness was in the air.

Yehey, thanks Bahrain. I did too.

Happiness brings success.
P.S.
oh wow! Thank you all for joining us here. Keep on making your daily post of happiest moments. I love reading them and it just makes my day even happier.
Lita
Posted By: M o e Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/27/08 04:02 AM
The happiest moment today was when DH came home and took the dog out. Ahhhh quiet. My other happy moment was when it stopped snowing for a few hours. eNOUGH ALREADY!
Happiest moment today - I woke up not too sore after working out with some weights last night. I just started a few nights ago so only a little soreness is good!
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/29/08 02:38 PM
Sue:

Good for you !!!
Posted By: M o e Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/29/08 09:37 PM
The happiest Moment Today... was when I came here. smile Have a great day ladies (and gents).
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/29/08 09:45 PM
Same to you Moe, my grandson is spending the night so that made me happy. he moved out to be closer to his college. he will be moving back here when school get out in April. until then i love it when he comes home for a visit.
Posted By: M o e Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/29/08 10:38 PM
That is a nice moment. I hope you two have a delightful time.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 02/29/08 10:49 PM
Thanks Moe!
Saturday is "Break the diet day" I have taylor ham and cheese sandwich as a reward for being good all week!! So my happy moment is right now while I am eating my sandwich!
Hello Sue,
Yes, a little soreness is good.
I have been meaning to do a workout but it just keeps slipping away from my thoughts. It is good news to know you have started doing a workout. Keep going, Girl.

Lita

Sue, I have always wanted to go do workouts but keep forgetting as the day goes by.
Good for you and that sandwich ...you truly deserve.
Hello Moe, Hi Rosie thanks for joining. Keep posting your happiest moments.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS

Happiest Moments
Feb. 28
Hearing my daughter sing. She really has a beautiful voice which alas, I don't have. heehee

Feb. 29:
My daughter brought home some of her friends as they are going to do a class project. I like it when they come over the house because I get to meet know them better.

Mar. 1
I am so glad to know my 19 year old daughter has decided to learn the makings of being an entrepreneur having signed herself in the Avon business.

Mar 2
Sunday: I love it when my husband is home cooking his heart's delight making us a sumptuous meal that would last a week. hehehe

Mar 3
I just heard the good news about my friend doing a business that is starting to go the right way.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/05/08 05:22 AM
March 4th. Despite my back injury, I had a wonderful day that was full of sunshine, good friends to talk to and you know who you are, and a fun day at the shooting range for me and then an evening of beachcombing.

I watched as a lone eagle sat on a rock just observing sitting right alongside the ocean. What a sight that was. I just wish I had had a camera with me.

So all in all, many wonderful moments today.........
Hello Bahrain,
Yehey, it is good to know what a great day you had.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS!

Happiest Moments:
Mar. 4
There was a heavy downpour of rain and electricity was cut short.
But the good thing was the house was full of teenagers and so in spite of the darkness, the house was buzzing with chatter and laughter. I enjoy it very much when my daughter brings her friends over to my house and have a sleepover.

Mar. 5
Yehey, my hubby unexpectedly arrived earlier from his work in the province. This means he gets to be with us for a longer period of time.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/06/08 04:28 AM
Mar.5--My back has improved even more today and allowed me to accomplish so much of what I have been behind on.

Spent a beautiful day here just taking in the scenery and found out the bears are making an early coming out of hibernation this year already which makes me happy, because I really enjoy seeing them.

And my daughter called me twice today and each time that I tell her "I love you", she always says "yeah yeah". But today when she called and I told her the same, she said "I love you too."

Can't wait till she gets back on Monday. Good to hear from you Lita. I love talking with you also.

And Sue, how are things with your brother?
Hello Bahrain, I had electricity failure again.

Hello Everyone, I sure would love to read your happy moments if not the happiest.
HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS is my motto.
So, I keep smiling and waiting for others to keep posting their happy moments here. I think happy moments are worth remembering.
And I believe this is the special place to put it.

My Happiest Moment (I call it HM) yesterday Mar. 6 was when my daughter brought home some friends and started to bake some cookies. This is wonderful to me because I have been trying my best to make my child get interested with cooking, let alone baking. And this seems to be the start as she has found some friends interested in this activity.

Mar. 7 HM
Yehey, we found out why we kept getting electricity failure. Now, There will be less electrical shortage which means I can get to my computer any time I want to.
At this moment, I am enjoying the tranquility of my home. The only sound I hear is the clicking of the keys as I pound on them.
Today is Friday (and I am Catholic, so we have to abstain from meat on Fridays during the Lenten season) and I just enjoyed my favorite fish dish. Here in the Philippines it is called Piniritong Bangus na binabad sa suka.
Mar. 8 HM
Today, I just finished doing the laundry. Tucked myself in the couch and begun reading my book but eventually got to doze off. The wonderful, cool weather lulled me to take a nap and I am feeling great. My husband is cooking dinner and this makes the day even better.

Hello everyone, Keep smiling.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/08/08 09:16 PM
March 8th, Today was a nice day here with the sun out for the first time in a while considering it is a rare commodity in these parts.
I have been finally taking some time out for me today and reading a good book that I haven't touched yet. My housework is all caught up from yesterday, and to find some messages from good friends here is always a definite plus to my day.

Have a great day everyone....
Mar. 9 HM
Sunday after Mass, just lazed around, watching TV, not doing much. My husband did the cooking while I did the dishes.

Mar. 10
My husband has not yet returned to the province for work. And tonight, he is cooking for us some spaghetti. I just love it when he stays longer with me and the kids.
Hi ladies

My happy moment today was that after 2 sokid weeks of working out, all of my pants are loose on me - yeah!!!
Hello Sue,
Oh wow, that's just wonderful news. I am beginning to think you are preparing for a really hot summer escapade . hahaha right on, girl.

Mar. 11 HM
I got a goodbye smile and a wave from my hubby as he drove off for work in Caramoan.
Started to read 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne.
My neighbors really take care of their gardens and I enjoy the view of their flowering orchids and roses.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/12/08 04:55 AM
Yesterday was a shining moment for me. I organized successfully my first every community dinner celebrating the return of our boy and girls basketball teams coming home and also the fact that our boys won the regional championship, so it was a huge day for our community yesterday watching the boys standing on the ship as it arrived in port with them holding up their plaque and horns blaring from the dock and firecrackers being set off to celebrate their homecoming and their big win. They are off to states in a week now.

The other great part was each of the boys hugged me last night and thanked me for organizing the dinner for them and how much they appreciated it so much. It made me feel so good to know I had done something worthwhile.

March 11th, I woke up and got so much accomplished on this beautiful day despite some of the negatives going on for me right now, I know that everything happens for a reason, so I go on with a smile on my face regardless.
I am also so thankful for the support of great friends.....

I am truly blessed in that regard.
Yehey Bahrain,
I am so glad you are keeping yourself busy. Congratulations. I can almost see all the happy faces of the boys and girls with their smiles from ear to ear.

Mar. 12 HM
Just enjoying the solitude of my home.
Being grateful that I don't have to wake up early.
Heard from the DHL guy that the papers I needed to send to my son was sent.
Mar. 13 HM
It was a blessing my Husband arrived from the province sooner because I didn't know what to do when sparks emitted from the electricity line right outside my window and we experienced electricity failure. What was weird was that we were the only one who didn't have electricity but the neighbors had. And even weirder was that half of the house had electricity but the other half didn't. So when electricity came, he said not to consume so much power until the electrician came over to check the cause of the failure. It is a relief to have someone to turn to when you don't know what to do.
Another happy moment is I have finished reading book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I will soon be reading the next sequel.

Mar. 14
The electrician came and everything is all right. Something was cut loose and he has fixed it. So now, is a happy moment as I pound on this keyboard.
Again, I just love it when my hubby comes home. He loves to cook for us and his children and I are just pampered with his home cooking.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS. KEEP SMILING EVERYONE.
Hello everyone, I sure am missing all of you here. I do hope you can put your happy, if not the happiest, moments everyday. That way, you can keep track of how happy you have been. I always believe that with happiness inside of you, things that will come to you will be things that will eventually make you happy. Happy thoughts will attract happy events in your life. Happiness brings success. Keep smiling inside and out. Choose to be happy.
Lita

Mar. 15 HM
Today, my daughter invited again her friends to the house. My hubby prepared our lunch of stir fried noodles, fried chicken and stewed pork with potatoes. I enjoy it very much when my children tell me that we will have company as the house is always so quiet and sometimes it is just nice to have other people around.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/15/08 10:28 PM
I am enjoying a gorgeous day full of sunshine, listening to good music and tapping away at my keyboard.

The Pacific Ocean looks like a mirror today reflecting the sun. The waves are calm and all is well. I love days like this.

Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/16/08 09:16 PM
March 16th. I woke up to a beautiful morning and got some good news and bad news, but surprisingly, I am holding up well just with the simple knowledge that one could love me that much.

And my favorite part of each day is watching my kids while they sleep, when they are at their most peaceful.

And also knowing that I have such good friends is just the ultimate blessing in life for me.

Have a great day everyone....
Hi ladies - It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

Happiest moment today - Having a long talk with someone to clear the air. It's always so much better when everything is out in the open. Well, atleast I feel better.
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/18/08 05:50 PM
Welcome back Sue - nice to hear from you.

Happiest moment - getting good test results on my dad's cat scan.
oh wow, this is a great moment for me. Welcome back everybody. I love it when so many share their happy moments. It gives the air more positive feelings and love reigns the air.

Hello BillieCat, That is good news. I have a friend in New York who works in a pet clinic. I visited her once in her work and the place has all these services including scan and dental care. It's just amazing and wonderful to have this care available for pets.

Hello Bahrain, I love your place. I believe it is wonderland.

Welcome back Sue. Yes, it is so much better when everything is clear and out in the open. It is like breathing pure, clean air and you feel so much alive.

Mar.16 HM
My second son arrived from Manila to pay us a short visit. He has been working in Manila for over a year now, and it made me realize how I missed him after being away for so long. It's just wonderful to enjoy his company even if it is only for a couple of days.

Mar. 17 HM
I forgot my password to get into the forums. Luckily, I got it again and am able to log in. hahaha

Mar. 18 HM
We had a feast as my son was going back to Manila again. So, that is an overload of food in my stomach hahaha.

Mar. 19 HM
I am so happy to receive news about my friend here having received some great news. And if she keeps on believing in what she wants, the universe will see to it that it happens according to her wishes.
My husband arrived this morning as here in the Philippines, Holy Week is celebrated and there are no offices during Holy Thursday and Good Friday.

Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/20/08 11:19 PM
The past two days have been some happy moments for me. We have a new puppy that we found here and we have named her "Dolly".
She looks to be a mix but is cute as ever. The sun is shining today and I look forward to some beachcombing later.

Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/21/08 12:58 PM
bahrain:

Congratulations on Dolly - may she live a very healthy, long life!
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/23/08 01:57 AM
Well, had to report a good story, bad story moment. The good part of the day was finding dolly, but the bad part is that we discovered that she was a missing puppy that a little boy was missing terribly so right away we took her home and the best moment for me was seeing the look on his face when he saw her and making him happy.
So yes, I am a little sad that she is gone, but also happy that I could fulfill the wishes of one little boy that thought she was gone forever.
Hello Bahrain, I know how awful it feels to give back something you have grown accustomed to but deep inside get an even greater satisfaction that you have been a part of making someone very happy. I think that is very noble.

Mar. 20 HM
My daughter asked permission to go on an overnight trip with her friends to a resort and my husband told me he will be out to be with the boys, so I was thinking I would be alone for quite a bit that night but was very happy when my husband arrived back and said he would much rather spend time with me.

Mar. 21
I enjoy the serenity of my home with the family.

Mar. 22
The neighbor's garden is abloom with flowers and it is a joy to look at them.

Mar. 23
Happy Easter! I am happy just knowing I have made someone happy.

Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/24/08 03:28 AM
Happy Easter everyone. My happiest moment was calling family back east and talking with them and also making homemade pies with my daughter this morning.
We made two shoefly pies and one blueberry. YUMMY!!! My son has already downed two slices of it.

My other happy moment was hearing from my friends here.
Good morning Everyone! Hope you all had a nice Easter/weekend!

Happiest Moment Yesterday - Playing with my nephews - I love them much!!!

Happiest moment today - Sunshine and getting warmer! I can't wait for summer!

Billiecat - I am so happy that you got good news about your Dad!!
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/24/08 02:23 PM
Thanks Sue:
I hope it lasts - it can change at any moment, but I know I can't spend my life worrying.
Well, actually you can, but it is better to appreciate what you have today! I am sending good thoughts your way, hoping everything stays well!!
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/24/08 03:23 PM
I know you can do that - I have had become a worrier but I am trying not to think of what can happen tomorrow!
Thanks for your good wishes!
Hello Bahrain, I believe it would just be great to have some of that yummy pies!

Mar. 24 HM
My daughter suddenly decided to clean her room and on impulse included cleaning the floors of the whole house, mopping it with floor cleaner and water and wiping, and buffing it to shine. That was great to have someone do it for me.

Mar. 25
We had an early 6 PM dinner as my husband had to leave for Manila for a convention. So, the house was soon quiet and we were in our rooms when my children decided to have a midnight snack and we were like children having a party, cooking and eating.

Mar. 26
I was up till 2 AM reading my Harry Potter book and it is a joy to just wake up late and know that everything is just fine.
Hello Sue, Hello Billiecat , Happy Easter.
It is good to see both of you here.
Happiness brings success.
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/26/08 12:22 PM
Hi to you too Dido:

I like reading your "happiness brings success" - you are right!
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/27/08 04:52 AM
Hi everyone. Happiest moment of the day was spending a fun afternoon with my kids. We went beachcombing and then came home and made homemade meatball subs for supper.

Now we are just sitting down and relaxing for the evening.

Hope all of you had a wonderful day.
Hello BillieCat, thanks for saying I'm right.

Hello Bahrain, it is just wonderful to be so near the sea and go beachcombing.

Mar. 27 HM
I have been playing games with this computer and practice makes perfect because I have been getting pretty high scores.
Hi everyone

Happiest moment of today:

The lillies that arrived yesterday all closed up, I put them in a water bottle on my desk and they have been slowly opening all day - it is almost like everytime I look at them they are opened more - just amazing!

Unfortunately we may get snow tomorrow - can you imagine lol!
Posted By: BelleAL Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/27/08 05:59 PM
Receiving a sweet kiss from my 3 year-old granddaughter and hearing her say "I love you Mimi!" She is spending the day with me.
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/27/08 06:47 PM
Hi Sue:

Heard about the snow north of here tomorrow!
Remember some of those April snows?

I am looking at all of the daffidols - can't wait to see tulips, crocuses, etc.
Posted By: bahrain Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/31/08 07:13 AM
Hello everyone. Another gorgeous sunny day here in Alaska..
I'm ready for spring, that's for sure, and ready to see the bears emerging from their dens.

Already, most of the birds are returning and soon the whales also.

It began as a slow day today, but had some good results this evening finally seeing one of my friends return back for some good conversation again. I am very happy about that. So yes, another happiest moment for me today....
Posted By: grdbum Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/31/08 10:05 AM
I have been to many places in Alaska, Anchorage, Juneau, Ketchecan, and Fairbanks. I was there in the military, both the U.S. Coast Guard doing fishery patrols of a 378 foot cutter in 1977 and 1978, and when I was in the Calif. Air National Guard installing LAN cable on the Air Force base in Fairbanks.

I liked seeing moose.

I urge everyone to go to Alaska and a cruise would be a great way to see some of Alaska. Try to find a cruise that goes up the inland passage.
BillieCat

We didn't get the snow, thankfully! I am seeing the crocuses start to bloom here too.

Happy moment today -
Started softball practice yesterday and because I have been working out, I can actually walk without muscle pain today lol!
Posted By: BillieCat Re: The Happiest Moment of the Day - 03/31/08 02:24 PM
Sue:
Glad you dodged the snow bullet!
Have a great time with softball...

Happy moment today:
Good news at work with benefits.
Hello everyone,
This is one of my happiest moment. I am seeing more of all of you putting your HM here.
Hello BelleAl and grdbum,
Welcome to this thread. I hope to see more of your happy moments here.

April 5 HM
I just heard from my eldest son and he is in training to be a staff nurse. I am praying that he passes this and gets the job.
April 6 HM
I received a call from my teenage daughter who is currently staying in Manila for a month and tells me she is having a wonderful time but misses us all.

April 7
it is always wonderful to hear good news from friends. One, my friends son was highly recommended by his teacher and got a part time job in his school. It would have been a full time job, except that he still had classes to take. Another friend just sent off her daughter in law to England to try her luck in teaching. Another, my friends business is flourishing and I wish them more clients.

April 8
Even if the heat is terrible in our place, we still have a soothing breeze that keeps us smiling.

April 9
I am happy now as I sit here with the computer . Thank God, the power failure is not yet around this time.
© BellaOnline Forums