Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
B
Shark
Shark
B
I am enjoying a gorgeous day full of sunshine, listening to good music and tapping away at my keyboard.

The Pacific Ocean looks like a mirror today reflecting the sun. The waves are calm and all is well. I love days like this.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Shark
Shark
B
March 16th. I woke up to a beautiful morning and got some good news and bad news, but surprisingly, I am holding up well just with the simple knowledge that one could love me that much.

And my favorite part of each day is watching my kids while they sleep, when they are at their most peaceful.

And also knowing that I have such good friends is just the ultimate blessing in life for me.

Have a great day everyone....

Gecko
Gecko
Hi ladies - It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

Happiest moment today - Having a long talk with someone to clear the air. It's always so much better when everything is out in the open. Well, atleast I feel better.

B
Gecko
Gecko
B
Welcome back Sue - nice to hear from you.

Happiest moment - getting good test results on my dad's cat scan.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
oh wow, this is a great moment for me. Welcome back everybody. I love it when so many share their happy moments. It gives the air more positive feelings and love reigns the air.

Hello BillieCat, That is good news. I have a friend in New York who works in a pet clinic. I visited her once in her work and the place has all these services including scan and dental care. It's just amazing and wonderful to have this care available for pets.

Hello Bahrain, I love your place. I believe it is wonderland.

Welcome back Sue. Yes, it is so much better when everything is clear and out in the open. It is like breathing pure, clean air and you feel so much alive.

Mar.16 HM
My second son arrived from Manila to pay us a short visit. He has been working in Manila for over a year now, and it made me realize how I missed him after being away for so long. It's just wonderful to enjoy his company even if it is only for a couple of days.

Mar. 17 HM
I forgot my password to get into the forums. Luckily, I got it again and am able to log in. hahaha

Mar. 18 HM
We had a feast as my son was going back to Manila again. So, that is an overload of food in my stomach hahaha.

Mar. 19 HM
I am so happy to receive news about my friend here having received some great news. And if she keeps on believing in what she wants, the universe will see to it that it happens according to her wishes.
My husband arrived this morning as here in the Philippines, Holy Week is celebrated and there are no offices during Holy Thursday and Good Friday.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS!

B
Shark
Shark
B
The past two days have been some happy moments for me. We have a new puppy that we found here and we have named her "Dolly".
She looks to be a mix but is cute as ever. The sun is shining today and I look forward to some beachcombing later.

B
Gecko
Gecko
B
bahrain:

Congratulations on Dolly - may she live a very healthy, long life!

B
Shark
Shark
B
Well, had to report a good story, bad story moment. The good part of the day was finding dolly, but the bad part is that we discovered that she was a missing puppy that a little boy was missing terribly so right away we took her home and the best moment for me was seeing the look on his face when he saw her and making him happy.
So yes, I am a little sad that she is gone, but also happy that I could fulfill the wishes of one little boy that thought she was gone forever.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello Bahrain, I know how awful it feels to give back something you have grown accustomed to but deep inside get an even greater satisfaction that you have been a part of making someone very happy. I think that is very noble.

Mar. 20 HM
My daughter asked permission to go on an overnight trip with her friends to a resort and my husband told me he will be out to be with the boys, so I was thinking I would be alone for quite a bit that night but was very happy when my husband arrived back and said he would much rather spend time with me.

Mar. 21
I enjoy the serenity of my home with the family.

Mar. 22
The neighbor's garden is abloom with flowers and it is a joy to look at them.

Mar. 23
Happy Easter! I am happy just knowing I have made someone happy.

B
Shark
Shark
B
Happy Easter everyone. My happiest moment was calling family back east and talking with them and also making homemade pies with my daughter this morning.
We made two shoefly pies and one blueberry. YUMMY!!! My son has already downed two slices of it.

My other happy moment was hearing from my friends here.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.