Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello Bahrain, I had electricity failure again.

Hello Everyone, I sure would love to read your happy moments if not the happiest.
HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS is my motto.
So, I keep smiling and waiting for others to keep posting their happy moments here. I think happy moments are worth remembering.
And I believe this is the special place to put it.

My Happiest Moment (I call it HM) yesterday Mar. 6 was when my daughter brought home some friends and started to bake some cookies. This is wonderful to me because I have been trying my best to make my child get interested with cooking, let alone baking. And this seems to be the start as she has found some friends interested in this activity.

Mar. 7 HM
Yehey, we found out why we kept getting electricity failure. Now, There will be less electrical shortage which means I can get to my computer any time I want to.
At this moment, I am enjoying the tranquility of my home. The only sound I hear is the clicking of the keys as I pound on them.
Today is Friday (and I am Catholic, so we have to abstain from meat on Fridays during the Lenten season) and I just enjoyed my favorite fish dish. Here in the Philippines it is called Piniritong Bangus na binabad sa suka.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Mar. 8 HM
Today, I just finished doing the laundry. Tucked myself in the couch and begun reading my book but eventually got to doze off. The wonderful, cool weather lulled me to take a nap and I am feeling great. My husband is cooking dinner and this makes the day even better.

Hello everyone, Keep smiling.
HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS!

B
Shark
Shark
B
March 8th, Today was a nice day here with the sun out for the first time in a while considering it is a rare commodity in these parts.
I have been finally taking some time out for me today and reading a good book that I haven't touched yet. My housework is all caught up from yesterday, and to find some messages from good friends here is always a definite plus to my day.

Have a great day everyone....

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Mar. 9 HM
Sunday after Mass, just lazed around, watching TV, not doing much. My husband did the cooking while I did the dishes.

Mar. 10
My husband has not yet returned to the province for work. And tonight, he is cooking for us some spaghetti. I just love it when he stays longer with me and the kids.

Gecko
Gecko
Hi ladies

My happy moment today was that after 2 sokid weeks of working out, all of my pants are loose on me - yeah!!!

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello Sue,
Oh wow, that's just wonderful news. I am beginning to think you are preparing for a really hot summer escapade . hahaha right on, girl.

Mar. 11 HM
I got a goodbye smile and a wave from my hubby as he drove off for work in Caramoan.
Started to read 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne.
My neighbors really take care of their gardens and I enjoy the view of their flowering orchids and roses.

B
Shark
Shark
B
Yesterday was a shining moment for me. I organized successfully my first every community dinner celebrating the return of our boy and girls basketball teams coming home and also the fact that our boys won the regional championship, so it was a huge day for our community yesterday watching the boys standing on the ship as it arrived in port with them holding up their plaque and horns blaring from the dock and firecrackers being set off to celebrate their homecoming and their big win. They are off to states in a week now.

The other great part was each of the boys hugged me last night and thanked me for organizing the dinner for them and how much they appreciated it so much. It made me feel so good to know I had done something worthwhile.

March 11th, I woke up and got so much accomplished on this beautiful day despite some of the negatives going on for me right now, I know that everything happens for a reason, so I go on with a smile on my face regardless.
I am also so thankful for the support of great friends.....

I am truly blessed in that regard.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Yehey Bahrain,
I am so glad you are keeping yourself busy. Congratulations. I can almost see all the happy faces of the boys and girls with their smiles from ear to ear.

Mar. 12 HM
Just enjoying the solitude of my home.
Being grateful that I don't have to wake up early.
Heard from the DHL guy that the papers I needed to send to my son was sent.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Mar. 13 HM
It was a blessing my Husband arrived from the province sooner because I didn't know what to do when sparks emitted from the electricity line right outside my window and we experienced electricity failure. What was weird was that we were the only one who didn't have electricity but the neighbors had. And even weirder was that half of the house had electricity but the other half didn't. So when electricity came, he said not to consume so much power until the electrician came over to check the cause of the failure. It is a relief to have someone to turn to when you don't know what to do.
Another happy moment is I have finished reading book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I will soon be reading the next sequel.

Mar. 14
The electrician came and everything is all right. Something was cut loose and he has fixed it. So now, is a happy moment as I pound on this keyboard.
Again, I just love it when my hubby comes home. He loves to cook for us and his children and I are just pampered with his home cooking.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS. KEEP SMILING EVERYONE.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello everyone, I sure am missing all of you here. I do hope you can put your happy, if not the happiest, moments everyday. That way, you can keep track of how happy you have been. I always believe that with happiness inside of you, things that will come to you will be things that will eventually make you happy. Happy thoughts will attract happy events in your life. Happiness brings success. Keep smiling inside and out. Choose to be happy.
lots of love,joy and laughter,
Lita

Mar. 15 HM
Today, my daughter invited again her friends to the house. My hubby prepared our lunch of stir fried noodles, fried chicken and stewed pork with potatoes. I enjoy it very much when my children tell me that we will have company as the house is always so quiet and sometimes it is just nice to have other people around.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.