Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello!
I would like all of you to join me in focusing only on what is positive in our life and what better way to do this than to start watching our thoughts and what makes us smile and getting one or more that made you happiest or made your day and posting it here so that the positive vibration amongst all of us will start rolling and evolve even more positive vibrations.

January 26:
Today is laundry day. For me, the happiest moment of the day during these laundry days is when I am finished doing the laundry. Wonderful! Now I can relax and really smile because I have done my duty. haha

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
January 27:
The happiest moment of the day for me was when I saw my daughter studying in her bedroom without my prompting her to go study.

Since I have been focusing on being happy, everyone in the house seems to be attracted to doing that which makes me happy. This is such a marvelous feeling ...staying focused only in that which makes me happy. hahaha

January 27
The happiest moment today, thus far, was spending the afternoon with my mom and my aunt, who is my mom's younger sister. We had so much fun laughing and enjoying each other's company, and it made me feel really blessed and really lucky to have that fun and loving companionship! :-)

Kim

Deepen your spirituality, find abundant personal fulfillment and discover and cultivate your many gifts. Contact me to begin the journey for free!
D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello Kim,
Thanks for joining me. I do hope you would keep posting happy moments here. I enjoyed reading every word of it and can imagine the fun and laughter you've just had...

I do hope the moderator of Self Development is not angry at me. I seem to have just barged in with this topic without asking permission. I am sorry if that is the case. It just seemed such a lovely topic and it would be just wonderful if she would join and took the reign from here.

By the way, my name is Lita.
And I just want to share my happy moments and would love to read others happy moments too.

January 28:
Kim, you made me happy today. Thank you.

Another happy moment was the opportunity to watch on cable tv the 14th Annual Screen Actors Awards. One presenter Mickey Rooney said 'At 86 opening an envelop is work'. haha

Another happy moment was when my friend Roni showed me how to remedy the hood part of a vest that I was crocheting. The thing has been lying in a corner for months now because I didn't want to unchain the whole thing and start all over again. Now , I believe I will be able to finish it and see my daughter wearing my beautiful creation.

Hi Lita,

Lovely meeting you! smile I really enjoyed reading your happy moments as well, and am delighted that I made you happy. That, to me, is one of the greatest gifts you can give someone! So thank you!

January 28
One happy moment was logging on to see Lita's beautiful message. You made me happy and I'm thrilled to connect with such a lovely woman.

I also laughed at Mickey Rooney's comment that you posted, Lita... too funny!!! Laughter always makes me happy!

My cup of coffee made me extremely happy this morning!

And, finally, I'm extremely happy to have so many beautiful and wonderful friends and family members... they make me happy all the time!

Again, lovely meeting you, Lita!

Happily,
Kim

Deepen your spirituality, find abundant personal fulfillment and discover and cultivate your many gifts. Contact me to begin the journey for free!
Gecko
Gecko
Ok this is probably a weird happy moment but here goes

Hapy moment so far for today was that my dog did his business quickly this morning, because it was really cold and I didn't have to be outside for too long.

It is too early for any other happy moments. So that's it. lol

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
The sky at sunrise this morning was the most amazing combination of violet, blue and hot pink! It only lasted about 10 minutes before the clouds took over (which is what caused it in the first place, thank-you clouds) but I was out there for the entire 10 minutes and enjoyed the show.

B
Shark
Shark
B
Heavens, Lita, I'm delighted to see your topic and posts and the wonderful response they're getting. You may not know this, but this is a topic dear to my heart, so I'm having a happy moment right now reading all this smile

I've just been awol lately dealing with my sick husband. He's been going through a bunch of tests and doctors' appointments. The happy thing is he's getting better, slowly but definitely.

Barbara

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello Barbara, Sue, Helen and my Dear Kim,
Wow, great... we are all here making each other happy.
Thank you so much.

January 29:
Today is laundry day again... hahaha It's heaven when I am done . Maybe I need to explain why...
I used to be a busy career woman and here in the Philippines we are used to having maids to do things like that. Anyway, I am now a full domesticated housewife and enjoying every minute of it. And since I am always home, and the children are a bit grown up, I got rid of the housemaids, do all the housework and when I have the time I rush to my computer to be with my friends. We've transferred to another city and am very much faraway from my friends and relatives.

Barbara, I will include in my prayers that you and your husband go through this phase with ease and comfort.
Sue, of course, that is a happy moment. I wouldn't want to stay out long in the cold.
Helen, that sunrise is really marvelous. And now, I too, have a happy moment. I recall a time when I was going home to my country house in Caramoan. I need to ride a small boat to reach our place and the boatman wanted to go early. It was still very dark when we left the shore and then when we were in the middle of the ocean midway to where I was going, we were met by the sunrise. What was beautiful about it was that the soft glow of the red sun was shining through a wreath of white cloud. It was incredible. I keep on hoping that I would have that moment again, although the memory of it, is still with me. It would be just lovely to experience it again or capture it in a photograph.

Kim, I am so happy too that we are friends. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to log in now because the electricity here in our place fluctuates and we have brownouts always. hahaha

lots of love, joy and laughter,
Lita

Gecko
Gecko
Thank you all for sharing your happy moments. It is amazing how someone else's happy moment can change my mood.

Barbara I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers!

My happy moment actually happened last night. A good friend called, her husband has been sick also and was recently diagnosed with a tumor in his lung, turns out that she got a call yesterday saying that they don't think the thing is actually a tumor at all. So I was very happy for her and am still praying for her and her husband, you see he also needs a kidney transpland and if he had cancer the transplant would not happen.

Hope you all have a happy day!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.