logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tiger
Tiger
The happiest Moment Today... was when I came here. smile Have a great day ladies (and gents).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Same to you Moe, my grandson is spending the night so that made me happy. he moved out to be closer to his college. he will be moving back here when school get out in April. until then i love it when he comes home for a visit.

Rosie L
Tiger
Tiger
That is a nice moment. I hope you two have a delightful time.

Thanks Moe!

Rosie L
Gecko
Gecko
Saturday is "Break the diet day" I have taylor ham and cheese sandwich as a reward for being good all week!! So my happy moment is right now while I am eating my sandwich!

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello Sue,
Yes, a little soreness is good.
I have been meaning to do a workout but it just keeps slipping away from my thoughts. It is good news to know you have started doing a workout. Keep going, Girl.

lots of love,joy and laughter,
Lita

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Sue, I have always wanted to go do workouts but keep forgetting as the day goes by.
Good for you and that sandwich ...you truly deserve.
Hello Moe, Hi Rosie thanks for joining. Keep posting your happiest moments.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS

Happiest Moments
Feb. 28
Hearing my daughter sing. She really has a beautiful voice which alas, I don't have. heehee

Feb. 29:
My daughter brought home some of her friends as they are going to do a class project. I like it when they come over the house because I get to meet know them better.

Mar. 1
I am so glad to know my 19 year old daughter has decided to learn the makings of being an entrepreneur having signed herself in the Avon business.

Mar 2
Sunday: I love it when my husband is home cooking his heart's delight making us a sumptuous meal that would last a week. hehehe

Mar 3
I just heard the good news about my friend doing a business that is starting to go the right way.

B
Shark
Shark
B
March 4th. Despite my back injury, I had a wonderful day that was full of sunshine, good friends to talk to and you know who you are, and a fun day at the shooting range for me and then an evening of beachcombing.

I watched as a lone eagle sat on a rock just observing sitting right alongside the ocean. What a sight that was. I just wish I had had a camera with me.

So all in all, many wonderful moments today.........

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello Bahrain,
Yehey, it is good to know what a great day you had.

HAPPINESS BRINGS SUCCESS!

Happiest Moments:
Mar. 4
There was a heavy downpour of rain and electricity was cut short.
But the good thing was the house was full of teenagers and so in spite of the darkness, the house was buzzing with chatter and laughter. I enjoy it very much when my daughter brings her friends over to my house and have a sleepover.

Mar. 5
Yehey, my hubby unexpectedly arrived earlier from his work in the province. This means he gets to be with us for a longer period of time.

B
Shark
Shark
B
Mar.5--My back has improved even more today and allowed me to accomplish so much of what I have been behind on.

Spent a beautiful day here just taking in the scenery and found out the bears are making an early coming out of hibernation this year already which makes me happy, because I really enjoy seeing them.

And my daughter called me twice today and each time that I tell her "I love you", she always says "yeah yeah". But today when she called and I told her the same, she said "I love you too."

Can't wait till she gets back on Monday. Good to hear from you Lita. I love talking with you also.

And Sue, how are things with your brother?

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.