Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 134 of 194 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), salad made by mom (iceberg lettuce + green onions + 15% cream) and some of the meat vegetables and sauce leftovers, three orange Starbursts, barbecue Fritos, the rest of the macaroni leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, two raspberry Pop Tarts, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter plus two slices of bacon cooked in the grease plus one egg scrambled in the grease and butter (did not eat all that).

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the meat and sauce leftovers with some of the salad leftovers, two raspberry Pop Tarts, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one slice of bacon cooked in the grease and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then with an egg scrambled with it, three cherry Starbursts, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults) started my second bottle, the first had a bad taste but it did not stay in the mouth, they changed the recipe in between and the new taste is so awful!

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the beef roast with sauce and some of the salad leftovers, three strawberry Starbursts, two raspberry Pop Tarts, white rice with tomato juice and some of the salad leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then with an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of the filet mignon roast that is in the freezer and Les Aliments M&M vegetables with butter (carrots + broccoli + cauliflower), some of the salad leftovers and bows with tomato juice, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Dainty chicken rice with butter (put the rest in the fridge), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), two raspberry Pop Tarts, fried pasta (vegetable oil + shrimps + white mushrooms + macaroni + green onions + soya sauce - some remained and was put in the fridge) and the rest of the salad, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the rice leftovers with butter and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and a Tomasso lasagna, the macaroni leftovers, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, some of the rice leftovers with butter and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and onion salt, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three or four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip) and three slices of the filet mignon in the freezer (got it out the day before), two raspberry Pop Tarts, some of the rice leftovers with butter and onion salt and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three cherry Starbursts, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, a poutine (Les Aliments M&M wavy fries + Esta poutine sauce + fresh cheddar cheese curds), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers with butter.

N
N
Three days old not four.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and Coke with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of the filet mignon roast (again took it out the freezer the day before) and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and the rest of the rice with butter, a mcnugget trio with barbecue sauce, a poutine (Compliments straight cut fries + the rest of the sauce + the rest of the curds - did not eat all that but only parts of fries remained that came with black stuff and the ends that were too crunchy), three or four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 134 of 194 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.