Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 105 of 194 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I forgot to mention that I started with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 3 with butter + 1 with butter and aunt jemima butter syrup).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I also forgot to mention the Pepsi.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Today we had home made muesli for breakfast. It had oats, milk, apples, grapes, and walnuts. We make it the night before and put it in the fridge. Then, it's ready to eat when we get up.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 2 with butter and the butter syrup), one Granny Smith apple, the leftovers with other food (i boiled two white potatoes and two carrots then pan fried white mushrooms and pieces of green onion then added the meat and vegetables and sauce - the broccoli i ate separately with butter), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, five Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the rest of the oil.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and butter syrup + 1 with butter), one Granny Smith apple, the food leftovers and coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), five Compliments mini sugar donuts, three slices of a four cheese Les Aliments M&M pizza, grape Skittle.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I try to keep my grain intake to one meal a day, but I'm not always good about this. On a perfect day, I'll have either eggs or yogurt, fruit, and flaxseed for breakfast. Lunch is usually either an egg and crudites or cottage cheese and fruit; dinner varies. If I'm at home, I usually measure my grains so that I'm eating a cup and a half or less. Since I need to lose a few pounds, I'm looking forward to future articles from this site!

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and butter syrup - or it was reversed), one Granny Smith apple, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip) and Pastene light tuna in vegetable oil, one slice of the pizza leftovers, white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter with rotinis and tomato paste, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (I did not eat all that).

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one slice of the pizza leftovers, food made by mom (ground beef + white boiled potatoes + sauce + maybe pepper), grape Skittles, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, some of mom's leftovers, the rets of the pizza leftovers, a poutine (they bought food from La Bonne Bouffe and eventhough they knew i was either still in bed or in my morning routine they got me 1 with extra cheese and sauce - after it had cooled down i put it in the fridge then just heated it), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, coleslaw (green cabbage + 1 carrot + miracle whip) and Pastene light tuna in vegetable oil, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

Page 105 of 194 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.