Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 194 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Lisa,

You guessed correctly, I make toasts often because they are easy to do, they are also fast. The bread for today's breakfast was freshly made so there was at least that. And most of the times there's eggs in the house but that's about it so doing eggs is quite boring here. When there's bacon or ham or meat like that then I want to eat eggs for breakfast, or at least when there's mushrooms or onions to add in scrambled eggs which we don't have in the house for the moment. I also add potatoes before or after the eggs are cooked when there's nothing else around the kitchen for a breakfast.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with an ice cream sandwich, greeen original Skittles, one cup cake with icing, icing, spaghetti with tomato paste and white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter. For breakfast I had grape juice and three toasts.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I made some scrambled eggs with chopped red onion, tomato and nopalitos (chopped cactus petals) because I'd heard that it was a popular dish. I wanted to eat more nopalitos for my diabetes as they are known to lower blood sugar. But I did not enjoy the taste at all and couldn't finish it.

Ended up eating a half ham sandwich on sourdough with mustard for breakfast. I need to get some more cottage cheese.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi and salt from sunflower seeds, icing, dough from one Pillsbury thingy (cant remember the name in English..haha), an ice cream sandwich, rice with tomato juice, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter and a bowl of sunflower seeds and peanuts with added salt. For breakfast I had grape juice and two toasts. Earlier I had two steaks and Pepsi.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with chocolate (Aero), white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, white bread with golden corn syrup and fettucine from Knorr with mushrooms fried in butter. For breakfast I had two toasts and grape juice. Earlier I had Pepsi and half of the leftover fettucine.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
V
I eat practically the same thing every day.

Breakfast is typically 1% cottage cheese and an apple, mango, cherries or whatever fruit is in season.

Lunch is usually an omelet made with eggbeaters, onions, bell pepper, happy cow cheese wedge, and turkey kielbasa.

Dinner is a low carb high protein almond mocha smoothie.

Sometimes I have a snack or treat at night, either steel-cut oatmeal, yummy! or if I am craving salt, pretzels or saltines.

I have a very low metabolism so I have to really take care not to eat too much.

N
N
Last night I had Ginger Ale and Pepsi with chocolate (Aero), white uncooked potatoes and white onions fried in vegetable oil and butter and white rice with tomato paste. For breakfast I had grape juice with a scrambled egg with a mushroom that I fried before adding the egg and one uncooked white potato fried after the mushroom and egg.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Valerie -

It sounds like you are eating some wonderful things! Protein is SO important in a daily diet. Our bodies need protein to work properly. You're doing quite well there!

Hvae you thought about incorporating a few more veggies into your diet? Healthy ones like broccoli or cauliflower or spinach or such? I don't see many veggies in your current diet, and there are a wealth of critical nutrients found in them. Or are those in the smoothie?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

That is *awesome* that you had the scrambled egg with mushroom! That's a fantastic breakfast. Good protein, and mushrooms are healthy for you too!

Protein is so key as your breakfast meal.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
V
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
V
Hi Lisa,
I do try to get my 3 3-4 gram servings of protein everyday as a priority. I take a good multivitamin and coromega to try to make up for what all I may be missing. I love my veggies, and try to go for the ones with the darkest colors. I eat beets, cabbage, broccoli, sweet potatoes, cauliflower. I don't often cook a real meal. I may come home from work and eat half a head of cabbage with jalepenos quick fried in a little olive oil with salt. I think I will have a tuna sandwich now that I am thinking about food...and a Yuengling Light!

Page 10 of 194 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.