Print Thread
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Are you your husband's best friend? Women like gal pals, but a lot of husbands say their wives are their very best friends.

Please check out my latest article and let me know what you think:

How to Be Your Husband's Best Friend

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Great article Lori! And it makes a lot of sense. I know I hate when he nags at me, and I love when he supports me, so I'm sure it's the same for him.

Yeah, I'd love for him to make a few health changes, but he's just not there. But I don't ask.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Tiger
Tiger
The bottom line is not to be come his "mom" as you want to keep the "romance" ALIVE.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
....Loving the portion of the article about how important it is to play together (in addition to *sex). We do a fair amount of goofing off; Doing little chair dances to commercial jingles. We also dance together while we cook weekend breakfast. As much as I enjoy goofing around; I especially love to with my fianc�!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good point Angela - and this is a mistake my husband tends to make with me. He tries to be my father, and boss me around LOL!!! I just laugh at him and say "you know how creepy this whole thing is, right?"

He usually laughs. Other times he just sends me to my room LOL.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Tiger
Tiger
Good for you Deanna smile

WE as women have to DECIDE what we want out of our relationships and make it happen. Gone are those days of one partner "bossing" around the other (yes, I am also referring to us women = naggers). As the divorce rates increase, folks are beginning to realize that you have to work at any relationship and take care of yourself.

We get comfortable and forget to dress nicely and act nicely - and have date nights = just you and him smile

Amoeba
Amoeba
GREAT article! While I already do well in some of the areas you listed, there are others -- just hang out together, showing respect... that I need to work on. Thanks for the suggestions.

I also like the title of the article -- How to Be His Best Friend -- sounds like a more fun goal than Making Marriage Last or How to Stay Married.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.