Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
the black elderberry - these berries are steeped in history, they were eaten and taken to the afterlife by the ancient egyptians , were used by the greeks as a tonic pick me up, and used by the vikings as a must for health. this powerful antioxidant can now be bought in a supplement form enriched with zinc and vitamin c in a tasty concentrated juice, excellent for the immune system. on sale at all major herbalists.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
the pear - this fruit is probably the most delightful antioxidant we could eat, no other fruit has as much healing power as the pear, it is full of different vitamins and minerals and can help in various health problems and diseases, its antioxidant compounds are better than echinaccea another popular aid to health. so go on get those pears eaten if you want good health and protection.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
goldenseal - a very potent antioxidant that was used and discovered by the native cherokee indians, other tribes such as the iroquois used the root part of the herb for stomach problems. it has antibiotic properties and was used in respiratory infections such as pneumonia. various other health problems have been benefitted by this wonderful herb. caution must be taken with goldenseal as to not overdose and the correct dose must be taken.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
milk thistle - also a potent antioxidant often used to help the liver in its function of removing toxins from the body , and to heal the liver in cases of cirrhosis caused mainly by alcohol and drug abuse. a good preventative method to stop hangovers and as a hangover cure is to take this herb before venturing to consume alcohol, people on prescription drugs that have been taking them constantly for years will benefit from this brilliant detox herb.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
honeysuckle- there are nearly 200 types of these plants and bushes in the world today 180 types documented, my favourite is the lonicera tatarica . the flowers of the honeysuckles have an antiseptic effect and are made in to a syrup for medicinal purposes, chinese herbal medicine has various treatments on offer using this lovely looking plant. one cure for sore throats where the flowers are ground into a powder and blown to the back of the throat is very effective. care must be taken as not to inhale the powder into the lungs. the bushes are very attractive and no garden should be without one, although they do grow like wildfire and can often strangle other bushes nearby.i drink a fomentation of lemonade with honeysuckle flowers, nettle leaves with flowers, and dandelion flowers and stems, although i simmer the flowers for a couple of minutes before allowing to cool before straining the liquid. boiling too long can destroy the vitamin content.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/14/11 07:01 AM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
manuka honey - the honey bees of new zealand make the honey from the manuka bush, the properties in the flowers of this bush being antiviral and antibiotic. face creams for acne and many other uses are obtained from the manuka honey which has the highest content of antioxidants of any honey used today. it has been more than successful in treating duodenal ulcers, and other internal complaints, its antibiotic content is amazing, i have used this honey on cuts and found it worked better than antiseptic creams like savlon and germoline. it is quite expensive to buy but the benefits outweigh the cost? anyone allergic to penicillin suffering from stomach ulcers, would be delighted at the relief this manuka honey can bring.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
garlic - often called the russian penicillin garlic has so many uses and is a fantastic antioxidant, eating it raw is best, but your friends will run if you do? it contains allicin which is the compound responsible for its antibiotic capeabilities. the different illnesses benefitted by garlic are nearly everything that man can suffer from, it is the best herb to have in your garden and cetainly the best in the kitchen. heart disease, blood pressure, sore throat, pneumonia, you name it garlic will help. i eat it regular with sandwiches of cheese or chicken or beef, every soup i make or stew has it in, it has worked wonders on some of my dogs who eat it also. capsules can be bought with odourless garlic for health.

G
G
Zija is 100% natural and contains over 90 verifiable nutrients and benefits in each serving. It is overflowing with vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, omega oils and vital proteins. I drink it every morning!

J
J

Last edited by jerlin09; 03/10/11 02:55 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Moss - Nutrition Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.