Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I know that a elder man died here for about 10 years, and i think it is him, because he was sad he didn�t want to live here alone anymore, but his children made him stay here to die, they didn�t want to have to pay the nursing home bill so they made him stay here. As for the garage it was built years later and nobody seems to know if anything happened here, but i keep investigating trying to find out more info about both. The house was build in 1914.

Flower
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
I have had many visits from my loved one. I truly believe there is something out there. i work in a medical office with doctors and yes they believe in the science world. they will believe it when there is proof. Unless you've experienced a loved ones touches or scents, then you know they are around. they are dropping in to say hello and letting you know they are ok.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Flower, your county regist office or local historical society should have records of who built/owned/lived in your home. It would be interesting to find out more about your spirit who lingers. Some gentle messages of love to this lost spirit may help him to leave his sadness behind and continue on his journey to a better place. Lighting a candle for him and letting him know you feel his sadness and wish him well will help him.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Hi Phyllis, i�m trying to get more info on the house, but here they are very reluctant to give any infos out, for any reason. It could be tricky but i�m not giving up. I would like to also know more about this sad man, i will light a candle for him, and i have given him messages to try and help him not to be so sad, told him that not everyone is bad or mean and he should try and have trust in me i don�t want to hurt him, on this order.

Flower
Hi Flower. Along with the candle try putting beside it a few sprigs of rosemary tied with a ribbon. Rosemary has been traditionally used to help a spirit cross over. Some lavendar may also help calm his spirit and make him feel loved.

If you have a departed loved one that you know is at peace, try asking that loved one to help the confused and sad spirit to cross over. In your prayers for the sad spirit keep reminding him that there is peace and love for him beyond this earhly plane once he lets go and goes towards the light.

Wearing a little bouguet of basil and rosemary while you pray for this sad spirit will provide you with protection (rosemary) and love (basil).

Phyllis Doyle Burns
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I have rosemary and lavendar in my garden, i�ll give it a try. Thanks Phyllis.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm kind of curious why there's a reluctancy to give out information. Especially if it's a small town.

When I lived in one, back where I had my divorce/custody battle, I had a reluctancy problem as well. i just didn't get it at first. I'd never done anything like investigating legally something that didn't make sense.

Going to the next county over, north, I found where I lived, the county line didn't even register on the state map. They found my 911 address or the address, came up, but they said it was like a black hole, no services going in or out of that area.

Came to find out, it was an area unclaimed but for farmers in the area. Everyone used our back yard as a garbage dump for old tractors, bins, A - frames, pipes, etc. I only found out the details because I went down to the county clerk's office at the court house and pretended we were really interested in buying land in the next lot over.

The point being unresolved issues and energy can have a tendency to hold certain conscious'. Kind of like being held hostage.

If it is something like that and the man felt imprisoned, you can try, if in fact the Soul still exists at that level, identifying or empathizing with the man and possible predicament. Sometimes a Soul just needs to be heard.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance

If it is something like that and the man felt imprisoned, you can try, if in fact the Soul still exists at that level, identifying or empathizing with the man and possible predicament. Sometimes a Soul just needs to be heard.

I think you hit it right on, Elleise. That man was ignored and imprisoned in life and no one listened to his needs or wishes. Being in the spirit world now, that may be all he wants -- to be heard and understood. This is why I love visiting here in your forum: you always have good insight and compassion.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I appreciate your kind words and vote of confidence smile Thank u!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Hi Elleise, i�m now living in Germany (US civilian) for quit some years now, they are very strict about EVERYTHING here it doesn�t matter what it is. I have tried and haven�t gotten very far. What i have found out through the neighbour is the name and what happened when he died here in the house, about wanting to go live in a nursing home and his family didn�t want to pay the expenses that it cost there, so they made him stay here in this house till he died, that is why he is sad because the family didn�t do as he wished. And that with the imprisionment i feel hit the nail on the head, due to what i was told. I will try and empathize and hear what he has to say i�m just not sure how i go about it.

Flower
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.