logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Amoeba
Amoeba
She is a great person to talk too. She very understanding, sweet and kind. You did not saying anything wrong sweet one.:)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Flower,

I think I'm starting to have Time-lapse memory black-outs or something. I missed this post entirely. I am so sorry and no you did not do anything wrong. It takes moving the earth or something deliberate to unsettle this Soul smile

You asked if spirits go back and forth. Yes, they do - but not in the sense we might think. It's not entirely accurate to view a Soul in heaven that is there and is de-ranked or somethihg along those lines in coming here (our perception of it) it's more of a boat on the ocean with an ability to go this way or that way - sheer consciousness.

Do you have or own, (this might sound funny) but o.k., I have them, I call them "compfy pants." The "comfy pants" take me to a place where I don't have the physical distraction of feeling discomfort. I am all mind.

When we pass on, we are free, more free (in general, that is) to go or visit other conscious's (sp) no physical barriers.

The consciousness doesn't stop growing, however. So, like a good muscle, as it grows or the consciousness develops, it is able to feat more experience and growth of its own. In doing this, they aren't always here with us or able to connect when our consciousness is or has the desire to. wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Thank you Elleise for explaining this to me. I was a little unsettled because i wasn�t sure if my decease mother would come back to visit me. I had a dream about her and since then i haven�t heard or dreamt about her anymore.I�m glad to know that she can come back to visit me.
I�ve seen that you have been very busy there where your at in the hood, I�ve read your posts i�m thankful that you have the time to write to me. Keep doing a great job with your dificult task there, come home safe.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you sweetie! It's a wonderful thing to hear and heart felt. I figure I'm only here for "X" amount of time and if there's something I have the power to help, I at least want to look back and know that I tried and other people can maybe live a little more peacefully smile

My husband always says, "Can't you ever just live your life with your head down?" My response - "Are you new? Of course not."

How long ago did your mom pass? In the beginning, many Souls stay near for healing and support of those they loved or had a fond interest of in knowing while they were here. Maybe it was a College teacher that made an impact, maybe it was a place that had an attachment for them, a friend or even neighbor.

Eventually, they grow more familiar with their Spirit world, but never, not ever lose the love. Love experiences we take with us and never fade. The more negative experiences we heal from and eventually shed off.

As our Souls become readjusted to the spirit world we really lose that sense of time as we were trained to know it on this plane and have more of a conscious time.

Our loved ones then may show up more toward holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, or perplexing times when we are really beside ourselves with a problem.

Times when we are especially thinking/loving of them in a pure sense vs mourning, which is a bit different is felt more loudly I guess you would say. Because the mourning phase isn't a pure state of being, more of a purgating state, they understand that it can sometimes prolong a person's pain or slow the growth and recovery process, so they graduallly step back a little at a time, but are never detached or gone from us. All of our love, thoughts and connectedness reaches them in bulk at just the right moment and when the conditions are right, they pop in through a dream or leave a little hint for us letting us know they are here.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
My mother passed away 26 of June last year. At the age of 58, from Pancreas Cancer. I have a hard time excepting the fact that she is not here anymore, it hurts me tremendesly still. I�m sure it always will, i know with time it will get easier, but its still all so new right now. Sometimes i can�t believe that shes just not here anymore. Last night i slept very bad, but i had no dreams with her, maybe she will still come to visit me or maybe not either way i exept it, its nice to see her when she comes though. She visits my daughter reguraly though, she is two. I ask her if shes there and she tells me if she is or not. Sometimes there is somebody else here other than my mother, thats ok also,as long as they don�t scare my daughter there welcome.

Flower
Amoeba
Amoeba
Flower, My father passed away last Father's Day from stage four cancer. So it's still knew to me also. I think kids can see or feel spirits more. May you start to heal. I'm sorry for your loss!

F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I�m sorry to hear from your loss also, time will heal all wounds.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I absolutely agree. My daughter when she was young, little, like 4 or 5... I wouldn't let her watch TV. We lived on a farm so we spent our days, her sitting in the garden floor while I planted or pruned,plants in the warm months, the kitchen making bread or something in the cool months etc. told me someone was in her bedroom keeping her up at night. When I asked what they looked like, all she said was "Like a man but he didn't have any feet. How does he stand?"

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Sometimes my daughter also has a man in her room keeping her awake along with my mothers spirit, and every once in a while in the garage toward the big door, she sees a baby i ask her what is the baby doing, she says looking crying. That makes me sad then cuz i think its only a innocent babys spirit,then i wonder what happenend here in the garage with the baby?

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Have you looked into any records of the property?
At my old house, it was OLD, like 1800's. I would get woken up by a sinking sensation at the bottom of my bed. My husband then snored, so I'd sleep in the guest room sometimes. After I'd wake up from the sensation, I'd go to the master bedroom and he'd be snoring logs.

After the sinking sensations, voices in the hallway would wake me up. For awhile I thought it was the TV. I'd get up and again, the man still snoring logs.

One night I heard a man and a woman in the hallway. My brother was staying with us at the time. He liked to go to the bars and I thought he had company. The room to his door was closed. I knocked, nothing. I had to know for sure (my stuff) and peeked in through the door. He was dead asleep. I felt the TV real quick and it was cold.

The following night I was woken again or maybe half awake/half asleep and heard a man asking how much...and then it would fade, like a deal was being made. I heard mumbling for the most part and a female voice too.

About a week later a neighbor saw me out in the garden and asked if I knew the history of the house? He used to be the mayor of that town. He told me it used to be a brothel.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.