BellaOnline
Posted By: flower70 Wandering spirits - 06/12/10 08:03 PM
Do spirits wander continuously back and forth from heaven and earth? Or do they only stay on earth? Can you help me with this Please.
Posted By: AllieKitty Re: Wandering spirits - 06/13/10 12:47 AM
I believe when someone dies their spirit leaves the body and Earth. I am stongly against the thought of spirits hanging around and "unfinished business" sounds completely ridiculous. There is nothing one can do to affect this life when in the after life. For example: people say spirits can turn lights on and off or make the phone ring, but what purpose would that serve? How can that solve the "unfinished business"?
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 06/13/10 02:00 AM
What seems ridiculous to one may be a reality for others. I have known many people who say they have a "mischievious spirit" in their home who likes to play pranks but harms no one. I myself have had departed loved ones come back to let me know they are at peace in Heaven. I have had my grandmother and a great aunt bring me messages at times of struggles in my life. My great aunt passed on many years before I was born , but has come to bring me messages of hope and encouragement several times.

I believe most spirits simply depart to Heaven and stay there for their next sojourn.

Many of my friends and myself included have been to places that are very haunted by lost souls. Pacheco Pass on Hwy 152 is one area; Western State Hospital in the Pacific Northwest is another place where lost souls cannot find their way and linger in sorrow and torment. Winchester Mystery House in San Jose is famous for a habitat of lost souls.

Having knowledge/awareness or experience of the spirit world is akin to religion. Every person will have their own thoughts and beliefs and that is ok.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/14/10 11:56 PM
Thank you Phyllis, you have made me finally understand the question that i was looking for this time.
Even though i wrote under Clairvoyance, like you suggeted, i got no respond from her(did i do or write something wrong that she didn�t reply).

I am how ever very greatful that you have help me with this, i will ask for your help in the future.

Posted By: Mumzy Re: Wandering spirits - 06/15/10 04:41 AM
Oh dear flower you didnt say anything wrong. In real life sometimes we get busy.

Keep the questions comming. Everyone gains.
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: Wandering spirits - 06/15/10 05:14 PM
Flower, this may be one of the mysteries each of us has to find our own answer/belief for. Many religions support the theory that those who have passed do have the ability to return in some manner and for some purpose. There are a few examples in the Old Testament. Like Phyllis, I have had "visits" from loved ones who have passed. They are lovely and treasured experiences. I have also asked/prayed for a visit. It took some time, but did happen. The result was a positive life changing event for my husband.

Some people choose the scientific approach. Granted, there is no tangible evidence of soul mobility which could be investigated in a laboratory. There is only circumstantial evidence from both scientific sources and personal experiences.

I have had so many unexplainable events in my life, I choose to believe free will is not removed at death. The sentient part of us, our soul, continues on. I analyze and investigate. It's a strong part of my personality which is not in conflict with this belief. The presence and actions of those who have passed is the ONLY explanation for some of the things I have experienced.

I love Sherlock Holmes novels and there is a line in one, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
Posted By: 12181972 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/15/10 11:42 PM
I do think that when we do pass away that we just leave are body. Are soul still living on a different plain. I think strong spirits overtime can come to us on this plain. So we do continue living. I think though we do have teachers or guides that help us on other plain. I have seen spirits. I know what I've seen. I would never try to convince anyone. It's something you need to feel and see. It actually helped me when my father passed away. I knew in my heart who was going to be there. It may seem foolish but I believe in keeping a open door to all possibilities.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 06/16/10 03:01 AM
Originally Posted By: flower70
i got no respond from her(did i do or write something wrong that she didn�t reply).

You have done nothing wrong, flower. Elleise has had many drastic changes in her life and is not quite settled in her new "hood" yet. Have faith, dear one. - Elleise is very understanding, very knowledgeable about this subject and works from her heart. She is a loving and caring person. Hang in there and she will get back to us when she can. Please do not give up on her - she is great and I know you will really like her. Elleise has helped me in many ways.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 06/16/10 03:05 AM
Originally Posted By: lcp012586

I love Sherlock Holmes novels and there is a line in one, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

I love it! Thanks for sharing that quote, lcp - it is very appropriate for what Flower is looking for and a good thing for all of us to remember.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/16/10 08:19 AM
Thank you everyone, for helping me with my question, it helps me understand things better now. I will be patient and wait for others to respond in helping me. And when the questions are there i will ask you all for help.
Posted By: 12181972 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/16/10 05:59 PM
She is a great person to talk too. She very understanding, sweet and kind. You did not saying anything wrong sweet one.:)
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 06/24/10 10:01 PM
Hi Flower,

I think I'm starting to have Time-lapse memory black-outs or something. I missed this post entirely. I am so sorry and no you did not do anything wrong. It takes moving the earth or something deliberate to unsettle this Soul smile

You asked if spirits go back and forth. Yes, they do - but not in the sense we might think. It's not entirely accurate to view a Soul in heaven that is there and is de-ranked or somethihg along those lines in coming here (our perception of it) it's more of a boat on the ocean with an ability to go this way or that way - sheer consciousness.

Do you have or own, (this might sound funny) but o.k., I have them, I call them "compfy pants." The "comfy pants" take me to a place where I don't have the physical distraction of feeling discomfort. I am all mind.

When we pass on, we are free, more free (in general, that is) to go or visit other conscious's (sp) no physical barriers.

The consciousness doesn't stop growing, however. So, like a good muscle, as it grows or the consciousness develops, it is able to feat more experience and growth of its own. In doing this, they aren't always here with us or able to connect when our consciousness is or has the desire to. wink
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/25/10 09:03 PM
Thank you Elleise for explaining this to me. I was a little unsettled because i wasn�t sure if my decease mother would come back to visit me. I had a dream about her and since then i haven�t heard or dreamt about her anymore.I�m glad to know that she can come back to visit me.
I�ve seen that you have been very busy there where your at in the hood, I�ve read your posts i�m thankful that you have the time to write to me. Keep doing a great job with your dificult task there, come home safe.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 06/25/10 10:43 PM
Thank you sweetie! It's a wonderful thing to hear and heart felt. I figure I'm only here for "X" amount of time and if there's something I have the power to help, I at least want to look back and know that I tried and other people can maybe live a little more peacefully smile

My husband always says, "Can't you ever just live your life with your head down?" My response - "Are you new? Of course not."

How long ago did your mom pass? In the beginning, many Souls stay near for healing and support of those they loved or had a fond interest of in knowing while they were here. Maybe it was a College teacher that made an impact, maybe it was a place that had an attachment for them, a friend or even neighbor.

Eventually, they grow more familiar with their Spirit world, but never, not ever lose the love. Love experiences we take with us and never fade. The more negative experiences we heal from and eventually shed off.

As our Souls become readjusted to the spirit world we really lose that sense of time as we were trained to know it on this plane and have more of a conscious time.

Our loved ones then may show up more toward holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, or perplexing times when we are really beside ourselves with a problem.

Times when we are especially thinking/loving of them in a pure sense vs mourning, which is a bit different is felt more loudly I guess you would say. Because the mourning phase isn't a pure state of being, more of a purgating state, they understand that it can sometimes prolong a person's pain or slow the growth and recovery process, so they graduallly step back a little at a time, but are never detached or gone from us. All of our love, thoughts and connectedness reaches them in bulk at just the right moment and when the conditions are right, they pop in through a dream or leave a little hint for us letting us know they are here.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/26/10 09:16 AM
My mother passed away 26 of June last year. At the age of 58, from Pancreas Cancer. I have a hard time excepting the fact that she is not here anymore, it hurts me tremendesly still. I�m sure it always will, i know with time it will get easier, but its still all so new right now. Sometimes i can�t believe that shes just not here anymore. Last night i slept very bad, but i had no dreams with her, maybe she will still come to visit me or maybe not either way i exept it, its nice to see her when she comes though. She visits my daughter reguraly though, she is two. I ask her if shes there and she tells me if she is or not. Sometimes there is somebody else here other than my mother, thats ok also,as long as they don�t scare my daughter there welcome.
Posted By: 12181972 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/27/10 02:55 AM
Flower, My father passed away last Father's Day from stage four cancer. So it's still knew to me also. I think kids can see or feel spirits more. May you start to heal. I'm sorry for your loss!

Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/27/10 05:28 AM
I�m sorry to hear from your loss also, time will heal all wounds.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 06/27/10 09:20 PM
I absolutely agree. My daughter when she was young, little, like 4 or 5... I wouldn't let her watch TV. We lived on a farm so we spent our days, her sitting in the garden floor while I planted or pruned,plants in the warm months, the kitchen making bread or something in the cool months etc. told me someone was in her bedroom keeping her up at night. When I asked what they looked like, all she said was "Like a man but he didn't have any feet. How does he stand?"
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/28/10 07:46 AM
Sometimes my daughter also has a man in her room keeping her awake along with my mothers spirit, and every once in a while in the garage toward the big door, she sees a baby i ask her what is the baby doing, she says looking crying. That makes me sad then cuz i think its only a innocent babys spirit,then i wonder what happenend here in the garage with the baby?
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 06/29/10 02:26 AM
Have you looked into any records of the property?
At my old house, it was OLD, like 1800's. I would get woken up by a sinking sensation at the bottom of my bed. My husband then snored, so I'd sleep in the guest room sometimes. After I'd wake up from the sensation, I'd go to the master bedroom and he'd be snoring logs.

After the sinking sensations, voices in the hallway would wake me up. For awhile I thought it was the TV. I'd get up and again, the man still snoring logs.

One night I heard a man and a woman in the hallway. My brother was staying with us at the time. He liked to go to the bars and I thought he had company. The room to his door was closed. I knocked, nothing. I had to know for sure (my stuff) and peeked in through the door. He was dead asleep. I felt the TV real quick and it was cold.

The following night I was woken again or maybe half awake/half asleep and heard a man asking how much...and then it would fade, like a deal was being made. I heard mumbling for the most part and a female voice too.

About a week later a neighbor saw me out in the garden and asked if I knew the history of the house? He used to be the mayor of that town. He told me it used to be a brothel.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/29/10 04:12 AM
I know that a elder man died here for about 10 years, and i think it is him, because he was sad he didn�t want to live here alone anymore, but his children made him stay here to die, they didn�t want to have to pay the nursing home bill so they made him stay here. As for the garage it was built years later and nobody seems to know if anything happened here, but i keep investigating trying to find out more info about both. The house was build in 1914.
Posted By: Julie Anne Re: Wandering spirits - 06/29/10 04:31 AM
I have had many visits from my loved one. I truly believe there is something out there. i work in a medical office with doctors and yes they believe in the science world. they will believe it when there is proof. Unless you've experienced a loved ones touches or scents, then you know they are around. they are dropping in to say hello and letting you know they are ok.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 06/29/10 06:40 AM
Flower, your county regist office or local historical society should have records of who built/owned/lived in your home. It would be interesting to find out more about your spirit who lingers. Some gentle messages of love to this lost spirit may help him to leave his sadness behind and continue on his journey to a better place. Lighting a candle for him and letting him know you feel his sadness and wish him well will help him.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/30/10 06:40 AM
Hi Phyllis, i�m trying to get more info on the house, but here they are very reluctant to give any infos out, for any reason. It could be tricky but i�m not giving up. I would like to also know more about this sad man, i will light a candle for him, and i have given him messages to try and help him not to be so sad, told him that not everyone is bad or mean and he should try and have trust in me i don�t want to hurt him, on this order.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 06/30/10 07:27 AM
Hi Flower. Along with the candle try putting beside it a few sprigs of rosemary tied with a ribbon. Rosemary has been traditionally used to help a spirit cross over. Some lavendar may also help calm his spirit and make him feel loved.

If you have a departed loved one that you know is at peace, try asking that loved one to help the confused and sad spirit to cross over. In your prayers for the sad spirit keep reminding him that there is peace and love for him beyond this earhly plane once he lets go and goes towards the light.

Wearing a little bouguet of basil and rosemary while you pray for this sad spirit will provide you with protection (rosemary) and love (basil).
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 06/30/10 07:32 AM
I have rosemary and lavendar in my garden, i�ll give it a try. Thanks Phyllis.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 06/30/10 08:03 PM
I'm kind of curious why there's a reluctancy to give out information. Especially if it's a small town.

When I lived in one, back where I had my divorce/custody battle, I had a reluctancy problem as well. i just didn't get it at first. I'd never done anything like investigating legally something that didn't make sense.

Going to the next county over, north, I found where I lived, the county line didn't even register on the state map. They found my 911 address or the address, came up, but they said it was like a black hole, no services going in or out of that area.

Came to find out, it was an area unclaimed but for farmers in the area. Everyone used our back yard as a garbage dump for old tractors, bins, A - frames, pipes, etc. I only found out the details because I went down to the county clerk's office at the court house and pretended we were really interested in buying land in the next lot over.

The point being unresolved issues and energy can have a tendency to hold certain conscious'. Kind of like being held hostage.

If it is something like that and the man felt imprisoned, you can try, if in fact the Soul still exists at that level, identifying or empathizing with the man and possible predicament. Sometimes a Soul just needs to be heard.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 06/30/10 08:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance

If it is something like that and the man felt imprisoned, you can try, if in fact the Soul still exists at that level, identifying or empathizing with the man and possible predicament. Sometimes a Soul just needs to be heard.

I think you hit it right on, Elleise. That man was ignored and imprisoned in life and no one listened to his needs or wishes. Being in the spirit world now, that may be all he wants -- to be heard and understood. This is why I love visiting here in your forum: you always have good insight and compassion.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 06/30/10 08:49 PM
I appreciate your kind words and vote of confidence smile Thank u!
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/01/10 09:40 AM
Hi Elleise, i�m now living in Germany (US civilian) for quit some years now, they are very strict about EVERYTHING here it doesn�t matter what it is. I have tried and haven�t gotten very far. What i have found out through the neighbour is the name and what happened when he died here in the house, about wanting to go live in a nursing home and his family didn�t want to pay the expenses that it cost there, so they made him stay here in this house till he died, that is why he is sad because the family didn�t do as he wished. And that with the imprisionment i feel hit the nail on the head, due to what i was told. I will try and empathize and hear what he has to say i�m just not sure how i go about it.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 07/01/10 09:03 PM
Flower, does anyone remember the man's name? If you can find that out then you can hold a little ceremony to call him by name and let him know you understand and want to help him. Using the candles, herbs I mentioned before and saying prayers for him and telling him you are his friend and would like to help him find peace will give him more courage and peace.

Elleise may be better able to let you know if there is a specific way to do this. Maybe hold this little ceremony in the room where he died, this will make it easier to contact him.

If you cannot find out his name, then tell him something like, " I do not know your name, but, I feel your pain and sadness. I do know you were sad and died in this room. I am here to help you, and if you do not mind, since I do not know your name, I will call you -----." (whatever name comes to your mind at that very second). He may be able to somehow let you know his name.

Try to convince him that in the spirit world souls are more understanding and helpful than when on Earth. Try to convince him that he will find his "rest home" and peace in Heaven (or whatever you wish to call that place of peace). After you get your message across to him, just sit in silence and focus on him. His presence may become stronger and he may be able to let you know somehow whether or not he understansds you. Do not be afraid, he cannot harm you. He is a peacful soul, but just sad.

If you need support or help with this, let me know exactly when you will be holding this ceremony with him and I will light some candles and focus on you to give you support spiritually.

Please wait until Elleise gives you some advice before you do this because she is very in tune with these type of issues. When you are ready, let me know.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/02/10 07:01 AM
Phyllis, i will ask the neighbour if he knows the name. One problem, we have rented the apt. where he has died, it may not be possible to do the ceromony in this room. We all live in the same house we just turned the down stairs into an apt. now, where he lived. Can i still do a ceromony by me upstairs? I will wait till Elleise responds, and i will let you know when i do it, if i can still do a ceromony if it works by me, that would be nice if you could participate with me.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/02/10 09:36 AM
I have the last name,i�m going to ask for his first name also.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 07/02/10 01:45 PM
Any room in the house will work. If you cannot find out his first name that is ok. Addressing him as Mr. ..... will be fine.

Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/02/10 08:41 PM
Phyllis, i talk to the other neighbour today, i have his first name also now. And some other interesting info. My daughter sees a baby spirit in the garage, sometimes laughing sometimes crying she doesn�t see it all the time,it made me wonder what might have happened to it, my neighbour told me today there was in fact a baby that died here, she wasn�t sure how many years ago, but it was apperantly sick, she wasn�t sure if it died from the sickness or something else, or exactly how old it was when it died. That helps me to know that but makes me curious now to the exact facts, who knows if i will ever find the rest out. It did make me awful sad inside though when my daughter seen this baby for the first time.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/03/10 12:11 AM
You know flower, I think there's more here, truly.

Ironically, I have a strong attachment to Germany. I haven't a physical reason why. While everyone in my freshman year in highschool was taking S[anish or French, I wanted to be in German.

It was hard for me, as I'm dyslexic and the class was very small. I didn't do very well, but loved Frau Dickenson, the instructor.

I've woken up a couple of times speaking sentences in German. Ironically, my husband took German when he was in highschool and recognized some of the words. They weren't basic highschool words, but more of words you might have defending your life in desperation.

He asked me how far I got in German classes, I said I ended up flunking out. So that's where we are with this whole thing.

What I feel is seomthing stronger going on with the man there. If it's not a man that lived there on record it's the spirit of a man that wasn't able to live out freedom in some sense....kindof like never being able or understanding that, though you weren't meant to grasp the brass ring, at the very least, you wanted to die in peace...I'm sure there's more
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/03/10 11:36 AM
If its some other man, why is he here in our house then? What should i do?
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/03/10 11:43 AM
What do you think is really going on here?
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/03/10 09:55 PM
I just pay attention in these types of situations. Don't stop living or worry too much or anything, but little things will surface...kind of like coincedences. You'll ignore them or not notice at first, but then you'll be like, that was wierd.

The land itself could have some issues with it. I'd need a map to get more details, not necessarily an exact address, just general. It could be a grandfather and things going on in general are stirring the passions back up again. Just because we cross over, doesn't mean we stop feeling smile.

Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 07/03/10 11:21 PM
Elleise, is it possible that some people in the house now are reincarnations of people in the time of the old man's imprisonment in that house? If so, that alone could stir up the past for the old man. Since not everyone is sensitive to the spirit world he is having a difficult time reaching someone who understands.

Also, do you think there is someone (living or spirit) who is purposefully preventing him from evolving on to a higher level? If someone in the house is a reincarnation of one who kept him in the house in the past, is it possible that unkowingly this person is keeping his spirit there?
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/04/10 08:09 AM
Actually, the woman writing this topic, yes. I feel that she's been there before. If there's a child, a boy? There's something about that too.

I don't feel anyone is being held hostage. I feel moreso this other thing, like working through or actually encouraging the woman in this house to push pass something she feels, herself, a prisoner to. Like she's almost there, but confidence. If there's a child, the child feels like an old Soul - stronger in a sense, there to support?

Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/04/10 08:11 AM
The older male feels imprisoned, but in a way that is almost to accomplish something he wasn't able to while he was living there??? He feels to me thin in body but wise in Spirit.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/04/10 08:30 PM
Interesting, I�ve had many a d�j� vu,strange and wierd dreams but none from this house or from this man. As a child and teen i knew there was something about me,because i used to here voices, i thought i was going in sane, till later when i was older and relized what might be 'wrong' with me. I have blocked these things from me till about 3 years ago, and finally excepted that i�m different, now i�m learning.

As for what is going on here in this house, i�ve never felt i�ve been here in this house before. There is my daughter she is two, and has something also she sees the spirits and tells me strange things about them that there here and where, as for a boy my nephew was here about 3 years ago and he also saw and heard the spirits, i don�t know if he talked with them though, He was 12 back then, if that helps you out.
I have had here already weird and strange coincedences happen that have made me wonder. So does that mean then because of me this man can�t go on, because i need him here for my own reasons, what if i can�t get passed this imprisonment thing or how do i go about getting passed it.
What does that mean that i�m almost there,but confident? Meaning maybe that i�m almost past this imprisonment thing?
My nephew mentioned to me when he was here back then that he knew when people where going to die, but he didn�t like to talk about it because people wanted to know about themselves when there time here was finished. I asked my sister about it she told me they, her and her youngest son can see the spirits when the t.v. is turned off,and yes he had mentioned this also too her. I feel he is very old sometimes for his age from comments that he makes, that don�t usually come from someone his age, now he is 15. Maybe some of this info brings you further with what you see about us here in this house, i hope you or Phyllis or others can help us, should i do this ceromony with Phyllis?
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/05/10 04:51 AM
It's not so much the house as is Germany...that I feel you've been before.

The house itself, I don't really have a grasp on. I'd need a general map to get more of a feeling on that.

To be direct. What I see, when I look to this topic - specifically and the woman, being you - I don't know who the young boy is, but he comes through as well. But you feel or what I see is a young girl yourslef in a dress, but it's dingy like those adorable little girls with the thik heavy shoes and dirty socks...with a smock-like dress and you're on a wood plank floor looking up. There's a man above you. Not a nice one. He's mean,,, has barely a shirt on/t maybe and he's unshaven.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/05/10 08:10 PM
I can�t say much to this, i�ve had dreams about being here as a child but nothing with a man that i can remember. Other than family.
Is he using me to get out of his imprisonment then? Or am i using him somehow?
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 07/06/10 12:07 AM
Flower, it would be best to not do a ceremony until you and Elleise clarify the information that is coming through to her. She knows more than I do at this point. There is new info coming through that complicates the situation -- so, the ceremony I suggested may not be appropriate or beneficial enough to clear out any spirits.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/06/10 08:47 PM
I shall wait to hear what to do. Is it wise to get me some protection stones, and which ones are best?
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/07/10 03:10 AM
Are you having any invasive spirit dreams or hearing anything, words? Something that's repeating itself, like your name or "Hey!" Along those lines?
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 07/07/10 03:11 AM
I wear a string of turquoise beads when I feel the need for protection.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/07/10 03:29 AM
I have peace from turquoise as well.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/08/10 09:41 PM
I�ve had a dream that repeats its self often, and here lately its about the scenery over and over again. As for words, i have and do talk in the dreams, but not always. I hear others also but nothing that is repeated, or my name being repeated or other words, that i can remember. How exactly do you mean invasive spirit dreams?

I will try the turquoise stones also.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/09/10 05:10 AM
Invasive is just a word I use. I'm pretty much home-schooled when it comes to these things. I never wanted to read or "learn" terminology because when I was younger, I felt crazy enough. So, invasive, meaning - unusual, repetitive, same scenery, slight differences or familiar scenery but w/climax points or points of interst.

It's kind of detailed, with me - in feeling first, sorting second, and sorting through affirmations vs. imaginagion or emotions, etc.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/10/10 11:04 AM
With this explanation then, yes i have dreams with such things as those mentioned. What does it mean, to dream wierd like this?
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/10/10 11:09 AM
I also wanted to say that my daughter and myself finally slept last night through, it was so nice with out any interuptions from others. Don�t get me wrong i don�t mind when we get visits but when they keep my daughter or me awake most of the night then i get a little moody
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/10/10 11:13 AM
From lack of sleep. I would have no problems with it if the spirits chose to visit us at normal hours. Ha Ha
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/10/10 04:30 PM
If I was giving a seminar, the crowd would have people in it just like yourself, lol, me included in that dreaming, sleep deprevation and heighten or more open portals for some people, do and are something that you almost have to make adjustments in your life for if you are prone to them. Resisting them, denying them or falling emotionally prey to them, can end up taking from the life experience what it could be. It's all very natural, just super natural, meaning somehting we don't know everything magnetically, chemically, psychologically, genetically, etc. We just haven't had the drive quite yet.

I talk about openly because me personally, I know it's real and I'm not in a position or even prepared really to wait for science to catch up smile. People are suffering, because they think they're crazy or are embarassed and hide themselves away from the rest of the world because they are in fact sensitive. They just don't have the iron curtain up that a lot of people do and tend as well to be great empaths/healers, etc. Good things.

The dreams could be repressed memories - I always throw that in, but a lot of times, sensitive people becuase they don't exactly like the feelings they get in the day time and block them out are often approached with their same capabilities, but on a broader level when they sleep; their physical environment and thought processes are indisposed basically so they are even more open.

I'll bet 10 to 1 odds that both you and your daughter are psychic and the two of you together is a bit like two people holding a jump robe or a line with two tin cans on the ends of it.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/10/10 09:55 PM
I have in deed blocked out these feeling in the day time because i can�t concentrate completely or tune in. So i figured it may be easier at night when its quieter. I do know when i lay awake at night and think and start thinking things that include my daughter she wakes up, so i would say there is something telepathie or such there, maybe not exactly telepathie but some kind of vibes that she feels.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/11/10 12:52 PM
It�s funny sometimes how one can sense the other one. Last night i had just fallen a sleep and became a spiritual visit from i have no idea just as i was about to see the face and start talking to them, my daughter woke me up. I found it interesting and wondered if she might not care for this spirit, because she didn�t give me a chance to see them or talk. And then she was cranky and didn�t want to sleep after that it took over an hour before we fell back asleep. I feel she sensed something there that may not have been so good.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/12/10 08:48 PM
The fist thing I feel that would start helping both of you is accepting or coming to terms with the possibility that you and your daughter may very likely be psyschic-sensitive.

starting there, understand that like someone who may not be able to see physically has availalbe to them, an entirely different and exceptionally effective way of translating and sensing thing. That's just fact.

Psychic individuals have a similar ability to translate via vibrations. So basically think of everything around you like spiritual brail and energy, just energy with different name tags.

In your sleeping state you may have sensed your daughter walking into the room. She will and won't always feel like a child because you will be sensing not only the love you have for your daughter, but her energy as a person separately, as well.

If you haven't already, I;m going to go out on a limb here and guess that either or both of you should be experiencing psychic sleep. That's where, you want to wake up of feel the sensation of wanting to wake up but can't, experience various paralysis and can sometimes pick up conversations outside of the dream. They'll have a bit of an echoing sound or mumbling sound to them..
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/13/10 10:37 AM
Elleise, i have started excepting the fact that we are "different", for about 3 years now but i�m still getting used to or trying to all the weird things that take place and happen to us. I have found that when i can talk about it here with others that understand and know what i�m going through it helps me out alot.
I used to tell my parents that the voices in my head made me do it, when i got in trouble about something, i used it as an excuse as a kid. I thought i was loosing it. Till i relized that there was something "different" with me,because i heard voices but not actually in my head i just heard the voices and i used to block it out because i didn�t want to be "different" or "crazy". Until now i�m learning to except it with 40.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/14/10 10:54 PM
Hearing voices can come in a few different formats.

There is recorded (magnetically within the earth's elements) and you hear it like a replayed recording, in between Souls - those caught between here and there, and this last one is one I have a great deal of passion for with the people who have them.

It's a mixture of being an open channel, self doubt and wayword energies that like to cause harm or chaos.

There's imagination too or misinterpretation of a feeling that makes you do something impulsive, but, never, not ever and I assure you of this, does a spirit have control over an individual unless you co-creat with that energy...
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/16/10 11:33 AM
The voices didn�t make me do anything, i did it all on my own. I just heard them talking all the time. Not necessarily to me just talking around me where i heard them. I used to think the talking was coming from my fillings in my mouth, where else could they be coming from, thats what i thought when i was younger.
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: Wandering spirits - 07/16/10 03:40 PM
Flower, you're not the only one. I was 13 when I got braces, and experienced a dramatic increase in "hearing" voices. For me it was snippets of conversations. Sometimes I could understand what was being said, other times, it was just the sound of voices. Something else kicked in about the same time. I would suddenly think of a song and start singing it, turn the radio on and the song would be playing at the exact part, or would be played next. I was convinced my braces were somehow picking up radio waves. When the braces came off, it didn't stop. So much for that theory.

In college I met someone who had worked with the Duke Parapsychology department. After some very cursory tests, he described me as an antenna. I guess my mind is a little "too" open and I can pick up whatever is "floating" around.

I've learned to ignore the mumbling. It's like radio static, constant and unnerving at times. If it gets too loud, especially when I'm trying to get to sleep, I force myself to concentrate on one thing I want to get done, going through each step to completion. If my brain gets sidetracked, I force it to start over from the beginning. This technique has really helped with my chronic insomnia.

If I clearly hear words/phrases in my mind, I pay attention to what is said. Most times, it's just another snippet of a conversation floating around somehow captured by my antenna. Occasionally, it's important to me and requires action of some type. I call them my "Words of Knowledge." Don't know where they come from, but appreciate them all.

For years I tried my best to identify/recognize the voices. But that was a waste of time and energy. When my "Words of Knowledge" come in, it feels different and grabs my attention, immediately and thoroughly. Once I realized the different feeling, it was easy to quickly sift through all the stuff popping into my mind and keep what was relevant.

Hope this helps in some small way.

Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/16/10 08:13 PM
Thanks Icp, it helps alot you have hit a lot of points that have also happen to me, the radio thing, i would say something a loud and strange enough they would start talking about it on the radio, it used to freak me out but i got used to it. I also do the samething when laying in bed i have to repeat things several times so i don�t get sidetracked from other things being said, "the voices". I can ignore them to an extent until something is important and them i�m more less yelled at in a sense so i will listen, its funny, that they yell at me. I�m so glad i�m not crazy.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/17/10 07:57 PM
Totally not crazy! I think we are antenas first and after a time of being here, raising families, work and such, the focuss becomes split to an extent. Some people retain and gain sensitivity others tend to have it calloused over a bit and may or may not go back to it.

When I was studying psychology, I stopped my junior year and went into spiritual counseling because what we were told to do in the studies was categorize, no acception, the people who did hear voices or reacted differently to stimuli, no acception. As I began to question, what if we come across something science hasn't tapped upon, the question was answered in that we were overseen by the medical board and had to comply or there was a penalty for stepping outside of those guidelines, like suspention, being reviewed and even dismissed for rocking the boat.

Being different myself, there was no way I could comply so took a different road I guess you'd say smile
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/17/10 08:27 PM
Well i think that was good that you took a different road. Look at all the people that you have already help, and will be helping still. Because these people that do not believe, and insist that such a thing is hocuspocus just don�t understand and never will, and they just try to cover it up and say its something it�s not.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/17/10 09:42 PM
Thanks flower smile

It certainly wasn't easy at the time. My parents wanted me to graduate with honors in any field as long as it was salaried with benefits and I would too but heartfully, in looking back, I'm absolutely positive of it, whatever these capabilities are are in part a portion of the brain and it wasn't anything I could find at the time in studying.

I feel it will be discovered that is all runs through certain areas/portions of the brain and somehow, if a person has some sort of defficiency analytically, genetically or even physically, the brain basically goes back in time to develop or compensate whatever it takes pretty much for survival.

I believe these are areas that we have had, once upon a time, the chance to evolve in some point in history but as we became more technically evolved - those areas of the brain shrunk and took a back seat instead.

I feel in the future science finds a way to bridge the two worlds eventually so that we infact maximize the capacity between the two frame-works and interphase (??) the thought process.

We're pretty much our own home computer, with just as many capabilities if not more than your basic laptop in replying, recording and finding instant communication and knowledge. It's just some people have features that aren't always featured in the year to date modual and for other computers, have yet to be developed.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/18/10 07:21 AM
I feel also in the future, that the two worlds will be connected,some how, like you said with a bridge. Our world is becoming in deed more interesting to the scientist, too where they just have to find out how it all works, But the question is "is this a good thing", for them to find out how our world works, or will it just complicate everything more for us?.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/19/10 05:24 AM
Both.

But, the people who are already accustomed to what it will be that will be implemented as training for others or a desirable trait in the future, will already be familiar with it - leaders in some small way.

They will be genuine with their capabilities and they won't have to feel crazy anymore and especially if they have children can implement the real thing before it become prerequisite and forced. there will always be oppostion in force, so, if you have these capabilities now, there is more chance for balance with them - kind of like cooking because you want to and not because someone wants something out of you because you have the talent to get them something.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/19/10 11:52 AM
Time will tell, so we more less have to sit back watch and wait.
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: Wandering spirits - 07/19/10 02:22 PM
I'm not sitting back and waiting. I'm not the only one with dreams and visions of troubling times ahead, and doing my best to inform those who are receptive and prepare as best I can.

I've also spoken to a few in authority about the value of information received from "unconventional" sources. Earlier this year I saw a TV episode about a psychic investigator, also a retired detective. He came down to FL to help with a missing person investigation. What caught my attention was the missing person's last name, it's my Great Grandmother's maiden name, and we may be related, although distantly.

One of the local deputies was in the show and I ran into the Sheriff at the tribal grounds while we were cleaning up after the tornado. I mentioned seeing the show, and the Sheriff immediately dismissed it. I didn't let him, and proceeded to point out they get information from many different sources. With so many reputable people involved in this investigative tool, providing tangible leads, he should at least keep an open mind to information from "unconventional" sources.

I may have only planted a seed, but at least I did that.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Wandering spirits - 07/19/10 07:46 PM
Planting a seed can yield an abundance in crops.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/20/10 01:36 AM
I believe in my heart & Soul that is the best way. There's complacentcy and on the polar opposite anger and rioting, there's lying and covering up, etc. All sorts of different ways to react to things.

For the people who are having visions, I know for fact, they're not enjoying them and they aren't doom-sayers either. They are more or less plagued by them. Those visions, even if they're not the hippest hooray topics to mention, give the tools, and provides simple univading direction. That's the hope.

If I was on vacation and on the flight to the cruise-ship I sat next to a man who maybe had some ties to the great buildings of the Titanic and what they could have done differently to save all of those people, it may not be the happiest thing to hear about, but understanding I'm about to get on a ship and should that ship have problems, I would see that man in an entirely different light if he had something to say that would help keep us all afloat smile He would be a God -send!

A seed doth travel!
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/20/10 10:48 AM
Yes, it�s good to plant seeds. But my problem is no one believes me when i tell them something, they just look at me strange and go on about what they were doing or saying, as if i might be lying or something it drives me crazy nobody listens when i talk. I have even tried going about it in a different way so they listen, no chance. I will not give up, EVER.
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: Wandering spirits - 07/20/10 05:13 PM
Last night, I learned one of my "seeds" did sprout!!! My parents always dismissed my dreams, even though my paternal Grandfather was a strong believer in dreams. A few months back I shared my troubling dreams of last August with my Father. I must admit to being more blunt than ever and stated, "I'm not the only CRAZY person experiencing this! You can believe it or not, I really don't care."

My cousin from FL visited my Father last week and they were amazed with all the canning he and my stepmom had been doing. My cousin's daughter made the comment, "they don't even need to go to the grocery store."

My apologies for being so far off the original topic here. But sometimes, when people don't appear to understand or even be listening, the "seed" hits dirt and takes root.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/20/10 07:38 PM
I tell you, I'm not even sure if giving up is an option smile

This stuff has been with me since i can remember. It started with dreams, sleep paralysis, hearing grandmother asking me to give my father a message, hearing voices in that inbetween state of wake and sleep and I had it out with God, the church, went on strike and it always, always came back.

It's not a perfect gift. There is room for error. But, when it comes to sharing with others what is coming through, well that's a chapter in the book im doing.

Most people are happy enough not knowing. Often they do know what you pick up and try their best to avoid it. This is huge with affairs! Most women already know their spouses are cheating, men can usually sense something as well, but they are slower to come around, especially if they have a challenging female and that was part of the attraction.

If it's something in business and you pick it up, there's huge possibilities they already know and are actually gaining financially from underhanded practices. So, who's going to want to know that?

Hauntings, lost Souls, but they aren't really lost, it's more a state of consciousness, that's a bit different. There are times you can help, whether it's listening to the Sppirit or working for someone who wants to know if they have a spirit or more of a lime/electromagnetic thing going on recording past issues. For that you kind of need to establish yourself by workd of mouth or be in an area where that is widely accepted so people find you and you can make a living.

I can't tell you how many genuine psychics who actually have a hard time being paid. If it's a talent and you have experience, get paid! wink
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/21/10 11:40 AM
Sure why not, if your good. I need still years of experience, but hey when i retire i might try it for extra money.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/21/10 09:51 PM
Out of curiosity what have you found an interest in doing as a career or just job? If you're comfortable, if not no biggy.

I had a lot of little jobs and ironically, I never wanted to be around people but I always upon always got stuck in management because whoever did the hiring felt I would be good with people, thus for business. I kind of just wanted to be left alone in the back or an office or something.

After the little jobs, I put in an application for a one sentence classified ad and got the job. That was a brokerage firm. I did well there for awhile until of course we got busy smile
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/22/10 12:02 PM
I�ve had many of jobs all seeming to be related with helping people. Right now i�m a CNA, although i wanted to be a OP RN, but i only got through 1 year, it was to much for me school and having to work fulltime also. I do home nursing here, but i have to say it�s not my dream job. I can�t even say i have a dream job, i would love to do some kind of work were it�s not so hard on my body, i�m getting tired doing all this heavy lifting, and of course that pays better. But i�m not sure what i want excactly.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/22/10 02:46 PM
I've noticed especially with people who are sensitive, they are drawn to the healing industry. I was an RA a couple of times and the lifting, you're right is very hard on the body and compensation, even when you continue eduation in the health field, in my opinion, doesn't do justice for everything involved.

Finally I resolved to doing what I enjoy because no matter how much you get paid, if you don't enjoy it, you just end up spending that much more to drown it all out. Plus, doing what you enjoy let's your natural talent shine through which in turn opens the types of opportunities that just naturally do well in taking you places.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/22/10 05:14 PM
Thats true about the not doing justice,for everything involved.
I wish i could find my dream job, or should i say the kind of work that i enjoy. Any suggestions or insites to what you might see for me?
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/23/10 04:49 AM
hmmm, it seems like it's a 3 or more fold issue. That may or should make sense.

Like, it's not just about "the dream job." There are other things, some of which make it hard to focus or make decisions?

I get minimum 3 issues, at least.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/23/10 06:51 AM
There are a few things that go through my head to do but i�m not sure if i can make one of them come true. Two require some type of schooling, and i�m not sure if i�m up to that again, and the other is from my own knowledge. And one of those with the schooling i�m not sure if that is really a good thing or not, when i think about it actually both. There things were i might be happy with, but thats the problem i can�t afford to try them, and then not continue with it because i don�t like it after all. And the other i don�t think my husband would be up to or happy with he is not a believer.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 07/23/10 08:39 PM
I've had relationships where a parter was curious, a believer, not believer, belittling, domestically challenged to say the least and although it feels better to have someone who does believe in you, it's in your gut whether they do or don't.

What matters is whether or not what you've experienced gives you more solid evidence than doubt. I'm not talking confidence - that takes years to develop. I'm talking about, if what you experienced, someone else experienced, would you believe what it was that they told you or would you tell them you need to do some investigation yourself to be certain.

Before I did this full-time, I had, "Angelic Intervention." Back then I wasn't interested in making money, just helping people. But then I found out not everyone feels that same way and little by little our forum became pirated with quacks who utilitzed the work i was doing for their own benefit. So, I shut it down and started over. Now making money is a necessity so because of that I have let fewer things get in my way.

What you end up doing should or you'll know when you're doing what you should be when you can breath in and out with ease. You'll be working your efforts for more than living in the confinements of day to day struggle and expenditures.

If you are doing something just to pay the bills, my advice is to do this other thing on the side until the public becomes aware and comfortable with who you are and what it is you have to offer. This field of work, I guess alot of filds of work does have a tendency for scam artists and hefty prices promising this or that. So it takes a while for people to get to know you smile
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 07/24/10 08:19 PM
The part about if i would believe them or do some investigation first, it depends on the person, i feel right away if someone is trying to pull the wool over my eyes. I have always been a person watcher, even as a little girl, sit back and observe or should i say i read them and see what type of person they are. Last night i was thinking about doing this on the side to see what happens or how well it does, i can�t quit my day job just yet. Ha ha.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 08/01/10 01:17 AM
I started out, very much a people watcher. When I had the choice between going out or going to the quad - I almost always, unless pizza was involved opted for the quad.

i'd bring a blanket and gondolas (sub) and it felt more comfortable just talking and watching people than anything. We'd even get to the point where we'd predict what the people we were seeing would do next. A lot of times they did just that.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 08/01/10 06:46 AM
I didn�t do alot of talking, more watching. I looked at the type of person they are or should i say character they have. Sometimes when you look at someone and see they have done something bad or not so nice its a liile hard. At times i would have loved to say something to them, say i know what you did, but i just kept my mouth shut, because just maybe i was wrong on these feelings. But i found out i wasn�t usally wrong.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 08/03/10 08:09 PM
ya, there were a few times I wanted to fly across the dinner table and confront say a date my roommate would bring home or lets say a guy by the name Jon, who I felt would have dire consequences being around.

Usually if it is a short period of time I can get through it. But if I see the person over and over or have to be in close proximities with them for hours that's harder for me.

Within a month, the police were at my front door asking questions about the Jon person. I hadnt known anything about the person before, nothing.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 08/04/10 07:05 AM
When i have to continously be around the person i have a very difficult time with the issue, then it usally does happen that i say something, only if its a brief encounter, that i hold my tongue.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 08/05/10 03:13 AM
There's only so much you can do. Feeling things happen on the inside. You feel them even if they aren't or haven't happened on the outside.

This is funny actually. My husband has this saying with me. Whenever he feels me getting agitated, he goes, "Don't slap the librarian." I know what that means too.

When we were on the road there were areas we knew we would be in for a period of time. This one area we decided to get a library card. I was, fine, fine, just fine until we got past the foyer of the building. It was a large library and a woman was at the desk but all the sudden it felt like I was being dragged to the dentist.

I was mumbling to him that I didn't want to deal with her because she wouldn't help us and she really just wanted us to leave. We got up to the counter and I put on my happy face and said, "Hi, we'd like to get a card to rent out books, what do we need to do to go about that.

No expression on her face and she said, you have to pay. I'm like "Oh, o.k. how much?"

"$35.00 out of town $15.00 in" My husband got that shifty eye thing when he knows we just stepped into it and tried to smoothe things over.

Finally I turned around and said over my shoulder, "And you wonder why this place is so empty. The echo of my voice is getting more use out of these walls."

So, now hubby says, don't slap the librarian (react) before it's time. Just let it unfold. I'm still working on that.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 08/06/10 07:12 PM
I had to laugh when you wrote "don�t slap the librarian".

It dawned on me this week, that i have not had any visist from my 3 spirits, since we wrote about it. I asked my daughter if she has seen anyone, she hasn�t either. Did they go away on there own, or did they have help? I wonder if they are going to come back and visit, i hope that my mother comes every now and then.
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: Wandering spirits - 08/07/10 01:13 AM
Perhaps they are just giving you a little break. Who knows? They may have been reading over your shoulder as you were posting to the forum.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 08/07/10 02:45 PM
Yes, perhaps your right.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 08/10/10 04:06 AM
I've found it depends on the connection associated with the spirits. Family that passes tend to come back and forth or if a spirit is moving on more to the spirit world that has been tied here for some time for whatever reason, they tend to be released more.

But you have to consider what makes these connections available through you and your daughter. What connected them before will be still there and most likely will have more visitors, even if they are just passing through.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Wandering spirits - 08/11/10 07:33 AM
My sister said that our mom would be back.
My guess is the older man has gone over now, i hope so for his sake. That he has peace now.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Wandering spirits - 08/16/10 07:58 PM
Job well done. If he was visible to you in the past and no longer in the vacinity - it was in part, your essence that helped smile
© BellaOnline Forums