Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
joanj #315078 05/19/07 07:25 PM
H
Koala
Koala
H
hahhaha They were right on cue, weren't they Joan? laugh They didn't even miss a beat!

I came in here to see if there was anything worth reading, but I want real conversation... the advertising chases me away. Anything we can do about it?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
anyone who is interested in law of attraction can get information just by clicking on the given below link

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

J
Koala
Koala
J
Guess not as here's another one!

I think the inspiration forum has some good discussions. I haven't been on here for a few days so am catching up.

I guess if no one clicks on the ads maybe they'll stop promoting that free report.

J
J
yeah the law of attraction is very real indeed. Try and not wrap your mind around it too much or else you will think it isn't real or just kinda silly. Basically it's simple, like attracts like, so if you're sending out negative "vibes" that's what you get in return.

Like in the book 'Your life is waiting" the author talks about getting what you want through feeeling ... in other words, get in touch with the feel-good part of that something you want and the universe will bring it to you.

Jane Jameson
FREE Report reveals the secrets to making money online. Don't be another sucker man.
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
The greatest Guru in India said that if at all you are going to dream, why dream of bad things? dream of what good may happen.

das #320939 06/10/07 08:13 AM
J
Koala
Koala
J
That's a beautiful sentiment, das. I totally agree. If we are going to spend our time thinking and feeling as well, why think and feel bad things when we have a choice not to?

It seems to me that whether or not anyone believes in the Law of Attraction, their life is just better, happier and more fulfilling if they think and dream of good things.

joanj #320942 06/10/07 08:23 AM
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Yes. you are very right.

joanj #333428 08/08/07 07:00 AM
Shark
Shark
"It seems to me that whether or not anyone believes in the Law of Attraction, their life is just better, happier and more fulfilling if they think and dream of good things."

That's just easier said than done.

And for an update on my situation...we applied for a house loan finally, we were in the process of closing on a home when my husband lost his job.

We felt sure that he would find something quickly and he has. But we were denied the loan and won't be able to get the house. It will take another year before we can begin the loan process on a conventional house again.

So while we feel that we will be ok financially, we certainly have to make an effort to make it so. The housing situation remains bleak and gets depressing.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Sorry to hear that, HisBrandy! I know the housing loans have really tightened up recently as they were so liberal before than people are now defaulting in huge numbers.

It's very difficult to think positively in these situations, I know. We need to spend nearly $8000 to repair/replace our A/C system. My sister asked me "Well, what were you thinking to attract THAT into your life?" (I'd said the same to her when she had a similar situation.

I guess no one guarantees we won't have problems, we just have to be deterimined that they won't get us down. My husband and I are trying to stay out of debt and I guess my job is believing that spending $8,000 won't put us in debt.

Joan

joanj #333494 08/09/07 09:33 AM
Shark
Shark
$8,000 in repairs, ouch. Do you have funds saved for emergency repairs or some other ideas on how to handle this without going into debt?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Brandi - Abundance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.