joanj #306601 04/12/07 05:06 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Yes, I agree with you about mind set.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
Hi to All the Law Of Attraction fans,

Recently I came across this interview with Bob Proctor in a report that revealed the Missing Ingredient that turbo-charged the Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction really works.
"Most people don't go after what they really want in Life, they go after what they think they can get." says Bob Proctor.

This report is available free at, http://abundanceattractionlaw.com/freereport

Looking at the enthusiasm of the people about this topic here, I thought I would add my 2 cents of contribution.

Big Thinker

C
C
Originally Posted By: M. L. Rivas
People who make huge amounts of money have a certain mind set. Without it, you will make it unnecessarily difficult to attract money-making opportunities into your life. Money comes in many ways--not just incoming cash but also in forms of huge savings on things you never imagined. The movie The Secret has basic information on laws of attraction and mind power, and it is a good start to understanding the laws of prosperity. But the movie does not drill into the crucial details and what you must do on a day-to-day basis to transform your relationship with money. Visit http://www.powerpathtomoney to not only understand these laws of prosperity but to learn how to invest AND get free coaching. Let me know what you think of the material.

Well Said, Rivas.

"You don't get rich by doing certain things. You get rich by doing things in a certain way."

I am firm believer of the above statement. Look at the millionaires around us, eg, they are using LEVERAGE to multiply their wealth. MLM structure is one good leverage on your network's effort. Good Debt (Borrow money to invest for higher return) is another leverage.

I have been consciously focusing my thought on Leverage and resulting me in joining an MLM Business with good residual income.

This has been the result of the fantastic Law of Attraction at work!

Grab a Free Copy Here to start transforming your life!

Last edited by chargeup; 04/19/07 12:44 PM.
K
K
there's also another website if you're interested www.developingapositiveattitude.com/freereport
it expounds on the same concepts as the ones in 'the secret' ie. law of attraction, especially regarding visualisation. hope it's useful!

Kenneth Kwan
Applied Knowledge Is Power
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
J
J
I've watched the Secret movie several times trying to understand the concept of the Law of Attraction. What I didn't really grasp was how to implement it in my own life. Until I read a free report by Bob Proctor one of the leading teachers of the Law of Attraction who was incidentally in the Secret dvd. The report is all about accelerating the Law of Attraction in your life. I've used it and the result has been great for me. Check it out and pick up your own copy here: FREE REPORT

Last edited by jura5; 05/09/07 10:40 PM.
D
D
Law of attraction worked for me and still working. If you want to know more about law of attracction i have a free report on the same. SImply download the below given link. its free

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

J
Koala
Koala
J
This forum has become a classic for those pushing that free report! Enough already!

S
S
You can sign up on www.thesecret.tv and start receiving some free audios. I did this today and half way through my first free audio.

J
Koala
Koala
J
You can also find hundreds of free videos on u tube at

joanj #314606 05/18/07 09:22 AM
J
Koala
Koala
J
I should also have added, you can watch much of The Secret on U tube for free also.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Brandi - Abundance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.