Diana:

I see you have great support here, I wanted to weigh in on the subject, Over forty years ago my Mother divorced my father, that was not the worse thing, not even close, it was the resentment they had towards one another, and the anger she carried, and to this day still does.

My Mother did not take care of things,she did not take care of herself,she did not want the confrontation, and so she did not get a GOOD attorney,that is so important,secondly she found a man just like my dad,the next two men in her life did not treat her any better then he did,

Like the post above mentioned,many women have gone thru this and survived,it's how you take care of you in it, that determines you coming out angry and bitter,or being able to forgive and move on,I often think that people keep the anger around as a way to still be connected with the person that at one time loved.

I hope that you find the calm after the storm, I know you will,it's just beyond the pain.It's there for you though,it's just hard to see when your in the middle of it all! Bless You!