Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy, HectorHernandez, TaraV
57403 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57403 Members
417 Forums
113449 Topics
805467 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 617
Beetlemess 265
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 168
Jana - Creativity Editor 142
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 78
Nancy Roussy 62
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 39
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 26
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Photography
Undefined index: tool_tip
-->> Jump to new posts Re: A Photo A Day by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Masks are the theme at this New Orleans style restaurant - share your photos from the weekend! [img]http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/amask2-300x223.jpg]
Beer & Brewing
-->> Jump to new posts Beer-Kissed Cranberry Bread Recipe by Carolyn-Beer & Brewing Editor @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

We all love quick little recipes for our Thanksgiving Holiday. When it involves beer, our delight is that much greater, particularly when it comes in unexpected recipes. Beer-Kissed Cranberry Bread Recipe
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Relief For Men With Unwanted Body Hair by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

I love this! I hate body hair. I refuse to kiss, lick and suck anything that has hair on or/and around it. The only exception is with Michael Fassbender, he is the only person who is not repulsing me when I see body hair. Even if it is just a tiny li
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: How often do you cut your hair? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

When I do not color my hair I sometimes go years or at least more than one year before an hair cut. I hate very long hair so at one point I get so fed up that I take an appointment. My last hair cut was last week, the one before that it was in Januar
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Stress Reduction is a Beauty Basic by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

This is so true. I have a few things that help me reduce stress but since my stress is from the people I live with I have basically no way out except for a few moments here and there. Stress attacks everything when it finds someone. Thankfully I have
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Using Nail Decals for Easy Nail Design by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

I may try this one of these days. I used to think it looked ugly but changed my mind about that a few months ago.
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Why does the Moon seem to change shape? If eclipses happen when the Sun, Moon and Earth are all lined up, why don't they happen every month? If you're an educator, you may need to understand why and explain it to children. Here are some online resour
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

I use a tongue cleaner twice a day after my teeth are brushed, I even brush my lips after my tongue is done. I use the G.U.M. one, I use the brush part of it on my lips.
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: The Best Way to Condition Your Hair by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

I cannot since I have dandruffs. I can use a normal shampoo and a conditioner once a week without having any problems but more than that it can be a problem. I get oily hair and my dandruffs come back when I use too much of it. So anti-dandruffs sham
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: How to get rid of dark circles in 2 weeks? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

I got mine when I was less than ten years old. They are very big and have a few colors in them. Nivea had an excellent eye cream that I found in 2010, it was not made for dark circles but it made mine less dark, of course they had to take it off the
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: not worth buying three at a time by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

When I find a shirt I like I often buy it in every colors they have it. Like when there's a collection of a shirt I will buy every of these shirts (Ardene has a bunch of shirts with Minions and got them all).
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Fashion by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

I do not follow fashion at all. I buy what I find to be nice looking when I have the money for it just like I wear what I want when I want to. Anyway I often think that what is in fashion is ugly or just plain stupid so even if I wanted to follow fas
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

For the past years I only have been wearing earrings and it is always studs so I do not wear jewelry for fashion. I had my ears pierced (the holes closed in my twenties) again less than ten years ago. Maybe one day I will start again wearing other ki
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Which sports watch brand you like the most ? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

I am looking for one with a timer but a timer that you can set at a certain time then it tells you with an alarm when that time is done. When I was younger I had one like that but now all I can find are timers that starts at zero second not the time
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: is orange lipstick still in? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

It was never my thing but if you like it then wear it. It does not matter if something is in fashion or not and if people like it or not. What matters is you, what you like and what makes you feel comfortable.
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

I did it when I was young but stopped before reaching adulthood.
Beauty Basics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite color for clothes? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

My favorite is black. I wear what I want when I want to, it never matters what season this is or whatever else like what is in fashion or not.
Baha'i Faith
-->> Jump to new posts Religion Can Provide Hope for a Global Ethic by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Book Review - "Hope for a Global Ethic: Shared Principles in Religious Scriptures," Brian D. Lepard; Bahá'í Publishing 2005 Religion Can Provide Hope for a Global Ethic
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What do you Have for Breakfast? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Having my EAS protein shake and chewy vitamins after a lovely yoga session. I just love yoga, it's so relaxing. Do you have any morning activity routine?
Yoga
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

A wonderful, relaxing yoga session this morning. My body feels so good when I do yoga. Especially the spinal twists. I just love those #yoga
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

Yesterday it was mostly cloudy. The night was calm. It was the same when I went to bed. When I got up it was mostly cloudy and snowing.
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 2:41 and got up at 13:25. I watched Judge Judy at 16:00 and 16:30 (it was cut at :38), Dr Phil at 18:00, the rest of Judge Judy at 19:36, Real Time at 22:00 and The Kick at 0:00 and 0:45. It was a good night and a very bad
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Eating Log by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (1 with butter and coconut spread & 1 with butter), the salad and macaroni leftovers, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, one Les Aliment
Dreams
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

I remember two dreams. It was children and adults being kidnapped by a sick psychopath. He mostly had children that he kidnapped when very young so that he could brought up thinking that everything with him was normal. He rarely kidnapped adults, wh
Gynecology
-->> Jump to new posts Laparoscopy in Gynecology by Dr. Denise- Gynecology @ Yesterday at 06:09 AM

Laparoscopy is the term that refers to minimally invasive surgery of the abdomen and pelvis and this article will review the details of this procedure when used in gynecology Laparoscopy in Gynecology
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Brand New Posts
A Photo A Day
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
Beer-Kissed Cranberry Bread Recipe
by Carolyn-Beer & Brewing Editor
Beer & Brewing
Yesterday at 08:00 PM
Relief For Men With Unwanted Body Hair
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 03:32 PM
How often do you cut your hair?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 03:26 PM
Stress Reduction is a Beauty Basic
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 03:21 PM
Using Nail Decals for Easy Nail Design
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 03:14 PM
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 01:13 PM
Why You Should Brush Your Tongue
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 12:06 PM
The Best Way to Condition Your Hair
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 11:54 AM
How to get rid of dark circles in 2 weeks?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 11:45 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (shanlung), 84 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.