Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
jessicawatson, imdfashion, love4me16, rtemis, xmeecosmic
57116 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57116 Members
417 Forums
112814 Topics
798441 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 897
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 220
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 144
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 86
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 82
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Einstein's Eclipse *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ 41 minutes 3 seconds ago

Here is a picture of the old plantation buildings at Roça Sundy on Principe. This is where Eddington made his headquarters when he made the eclipse expedition. I've located Principe on the map, but the Pinterest map is run by Foursquare and it doe
Spinning
Jump to new posts Re: Creating Crochet Rag Rugs by jessicawatson @ 53 minutes 57 seconds ago

Nice information helps to create rugs, but I am always fond to purchase rugs from rugs online store like Navyasfashion as it saves time and money.
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap Way To Heat A Room-My Heater Running Costs by RoseEnglish @ Today at 04:02 AM

My cheap way to heat a room needs updating with the energy cost crisis in the UK! Chilly air in the sun now here - for all of us writers, time to think about keeping warm at the computer while we write during the colder months. Not going to heat a wh
Container Gardening
Jump to new posts Re: Ogden garden verse game by Lestie4containergardens @ Today at 03:11 AM

Now when it comes to ethics It's surely a case of pathetics When it's all GMO and we don't always know and there's much that's not nice and of life you can't take your sussed slice. *************************************************************** P
Ethnic Beauty
Jump to new posts Re: Do your beauty products contain coconut oil? by imdfashion @ Today at 01:06 AM

some times depends upon the make
Creativity
Jump to new posts Re: What is your recurring dream? by imdfashion @ Today at 01:01 AM

me becoming so popular and waving crowds as i pass by
Prime Time TV
Jump to new posts Re: The Knick by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:00 AM

The third episode was good. What was up with Herman and the pig legs at the end? And what does Algernon think he can do with this secret clinic? Does he think he can do that forever without being caught? He sure look like he has serious issues if we
Bible Basics
Jump to new posts How do you use your Shield of Faith? by Sunnie - Bible Basics @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

The Bible devotes considerable space and attention to obeying God and His commands. Without faith there is no way to please God. Obedience and faith is the only way for a Believer to prove allegiance to God. How does faith protect you from the enemy
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Heading into 10pm #meditation time - grateful James is over to visit, grateful everyone is happy and healthy. A lovely weekend ahead.
Daytime TV
Jump to new posts Re: Dr Phil by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Today was an episode that I had not seen before. The wife is screwed up but I could understand where she was coming from, I could see that she is open to that she is wrong and she listened to Dr Phil. The ex-wife is more that screwed up. First she
Exercise
Jump to new posts Zen Bootcamp by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Hi friends. I want to let you know that I am having major surgery on Wednesday, 8/27. My post are going to be sporadic for 2-3 weeks. But keep checking in because there will still be new Exercise tips and news. Have you heard of "Zen Bootcamp"?
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Published in devotional by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

I just received the October issue of HOPE-FUL LIVING - Daily Devotions for Christian Seniors. They accepted three of my devotions for this issue. I'm always so excited when they accept a devotion.
Yoga
Jump to new posts Yoga Wisdom for the week 8-24-2014 by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Hello friends. I want to let you all know that I am having major surgery next Wednesday. I will be updating the forum as best I can over the next 2-3 weeks, so keep checking back for some new "Yoga Gems". "Yoga teaches that beauty is everywhere i
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: Working on Book Covers by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Also, I can't have the same sized letters because "BELIEVING" is a much longer word than "HONOR" is, for example. And if I tried to do In A Glance in that two-line style, the "In A" on one line would either be huge or look unbalanced. It's all tricky
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Salami and garlic bologna on seeded rye with mayo and mustard. Next: S or D
Spanish Language
Jump to new posts Re: Planning to schedule monthly online meetings... by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

¡Hola a todos! Ok, it seems there is one person interested in testing how the Spanish language meetings could work next Saturday 23th (Tomorrow!). Any one else there wanting to join us? In case you decide to join us, just send me a private message
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Dear Meditators, Thank you for joining us. It's almost time for our daily world peace cyber group meditation. Meditate now, if you can, or at 8pm your local time. Our intentions are for personal and world peace. Meditating together we connect i
African-American Culture
Jump to new posts Re: Ferguson Keeps Race Relations in theSpotlight by Yvonnie-Inspired @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

Great article Ruthe. Your words can help bridge the divide. For me, this is an opportunity to lean in and use what I have to make a difference. My Purpose My Position I am hopeful that our voices/our words can spark change.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What do you Have for Breakfast? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Enjoying my morning EAS protein shake with chewy vitamins - my yoga session was lovely. What a beautiful day! How are you doing?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Scary View of Comet Churymov-Gerasimenko by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

The comet that Rosetta is visiting doesn't seem very big compared to, say, a moon. And it's not. But someone has shown how big Comet Churymov-Gerasimenko is compared to a city. You sure wouldn't want something that size landing on your city. Or ev
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Yesterday it was partly cloudy (i cannot say when the fog went away but it did not came back). The night was calm. It was the same when I went to bed. When I got up it was mostly cloudy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

I forgot to mention that it was an horrible day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Eating Log by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), part of a big poutine with extra cheese and sauce from the grocery store at Causapscal, the rest of the rice leftovers, three uncooked white potatoes pan fri
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Spent nine hours and twentyeight minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember two dreams. My parents came back from the grocery store (we were living in our old house) and my mom had gotten me a bunch of halloween candy. Two bags though were not candy
Mystery Books
Jump to new posts Blind Moon Alley Book Review by Edie - MysteryBooksEd @ Yesterday at 07:25 AM

A young bartender at a speakeasy during prohibition received news that his childhood friend scheduled for the electric chair that night wanted to talk to him about something important. Blind Moon Alley Review Blind Moon Alley was written in the no
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Brand New Posts
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
24 minutes 2 seconds ago
Creating Crochet Rag Rugs
by jessicawatson
Spinning
36 minutes 56 seconds ago
Cheap Way To Heat A Room-My Heater Running Costs
by RoseEnglish
Frugal Living
Today at 04:02 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
Today at 03:11 AM
Do your beauty products contain coconut oil?
by imdfashion
Ethnic Beauty
Today at 01:06 AM
What is your recurring dream?
by imdfashion
Creativity
Today at 01:01 AM
The Knick
by Nancy Roussy
Prime Time TV
Today at 12:00 AM
How do you use your Shield of Faith?
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.