Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Coach_Merna, BadSyntax, mycurlyhair, Jack Thomas, Burkat_8
58082 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,082 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,154 Topics
832,960 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 270
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 141
Mona - Astronomy 100
Deanna - New Age 51
Angie 44
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 40
Korie - California/Yoga Editor 27
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 24
Angela - Drama Movies 16
Ireca - Romance Movies 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
California
Jump to new posts Re: Women's Colleges of California by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 09:43 AM

Hi Korie, I attended two liberal arts colleges, one of which was a women's college. The single-sex college was a much better experience for me. I spoke out in class more often, I was less self-conscious, I felt safer on campus, and I received better
Yoga
Jump to new posts A Yoga Sequence for Abs by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Today at 09:26 AM

Yoga works parts of the core that traditional ab exercises don't. I use yoga moves in addition to (or in place!) of things like crunches - for me, planks and boat pose are the best! What do you think?
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Today at 09:16 AM

Well, I just returned from two weeks in Hawaii. There, the weather was around eighty-five, with clouds and sun. We were under a storm watch because of Tropical Storm Darby but this didn't affect the flights! Back in Los Angeles, it's in the high ni
Mystery Books
Jump to new posts Re: Teen Psychological Thriller Question by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 09:12 AM

I have many psychological issues and none are related to anything fictional I have either watched or read. If one day I have a child he or she will not have anything censored, I will also explain to them the difference between real and fiction but th
Knitting
Jump to new posts Brown Sheep Yarn by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Today at 09:10 AM

I love the Brown Sheep Yarn Company for a number of reasons. (I'm crazy about their "Wildfoote" sock yarn, for one thing.) Have you used this yarn? What kind of projects have you made? Let's discuss!
Mystery Books
Jump to new posts Re: Murder She Wrote by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:42 AM

I did not know there were books of that series. I used to watch it but I was not crazy about it. I watched mostly because I was young so did not have control of the television. It did not suck though so I did not hate it.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Avocado Food Hacks for Sandwich Meals by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 07:29 AM

I made some guacamole and used it on a bun with a fat slice of tomato for my falafel sandwich.
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Re: How do you feel about the music in church? by Angie @ Today at 06:29 AM

A joyful noise!
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 06:07 AM

Mon 7/25 - Bob and I had brunch this morning at a diner in Shrewsbury. You can guess which series I'm working on now! What are you guys up to today?
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology for Today by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 04:33 AM

Numerology for Today: July 25, 2016 7 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 23/5 A 5 day is all about being spontaneous and changing things up. Wear an outfit that makes you feel like a million bucks. Examine your expectations, and make sure they are bright an
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:47 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 1:29 and got up at 11:00. I washed my bedding, contacted SFS for a one-hundred-forty-seventh time and finished the new plan (for real this time). It was a bad night and a very bad day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:45 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream + pepper + onion salt) and Pastene light tuna in vegetable oil with onion salt an
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:42 AM

I remember three dreams. I wanted to open a small business. Something like a small restaurant or a small corner store, something where I could work all by myself on week days and the rest of the week one person could work. I explained this to people
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: You Need to Read If You Want to Write by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Today at 02:45 AM

Deanna - Thank you for the compliment! I agree, I love Rowling's style as well. Third person is a nut to crack for me as far as writing. I love writing in first person! I have added WORK ON THAT NOVEL! on my To Do list.
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: What Are You Reading? by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Today at 02:44 AM

I just started reading Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Create Your Own Summer Reading Challenge by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Today at 02:43 AM

Deanna, I love being motivated by a book waiting on my TO BE READ shelf!
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 01:23 AM

This is DEM L316A, a supernova remnant located 160,000 light years away in the Large Magellanic Cloud (LMC). The LMC is a satellite galaxy of the Milky Way and is visible in the southern hemisphere sky where it does indeed look like a cloud. The re
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Astronomy On This Day . . . by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

On this day in 1984 - July 25th - Cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya was the first woman to walk in space.
Daughters
Jump to new posts how to do it anywhere! by Tuculia @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

You can do it in bed, in the park, at the lake and some say the plane. Oh and yes, right in front of everyone. Believe it or not if you do it enough you can win a prize. Check out the activity you can do almost anywhere and anytime. How To Do
Flash and Animation
Jump to new posts Bookry Reveal Widget by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

In this Bookry for iBooks Author tutorial, we will create a Bookry Reveal widget for a baby book titled Baby Time by Norma Vantrease. Norma is using the Children's Storybook Template to create her book in iBooks Author. We can add a little interactiv
Pop Music
Jump to new posts Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Today I mostly listened to the first trailer of Kong: Skull Island, most of the times (almost 100%) it was while doing other things. I got excited last year when I heard about their plans (making a King Kong then Godzilla then have them together figh
Hair
Jump to new posts Re: Yeast infection on hair by mycurlyhair @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Hi! I know this is a older post but I tried to message the OP of this tread! I was wondering if your scalp condition ( PITYRIASIS Amiantacea) ever came back? Also- You NEVER said the name of the stuff you used on your scalp to clear it. I have been d
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrity Memoirs by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Last week, I reviewed "The Caller" starring Frank Langella. In 2012, Langella published a memoir titled "Dropped Names: Famous Men and Women as I Knew Them". The book is a collection of stand-alone chapters, each containing Langel
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Solar System Discoveries – Quiz *new quiz* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Both French astronomer & mathematician Urbain LeVerrier, and English astronomer & mathematician John Couch Adams calculated the location of the planet that was influencing Uranus's orbit. It later turned out that their results were very simil
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts Bahá'í Democracy by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

One of the most exciting aspects of the Bahá'í Faith is never more obvious than during an election year in the United States. Without clergy, administering to millions of adherents must be handled by elected bodies--called Assemblies--on the local,
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
Women's Colleges of California
by Angela - Drama Movies
California
Today at 09:43 AM
A Yoga Sequence for Abs
by Korie - California/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Today at 09:26 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
Inspiration
Today at 09:16 AM
Teen Psychological Thriller Question
by Nancy Roussy
Mystery Books
Today at 09:12 AM
Brown Sheep Yarn
Knitting
Today at 09:10 AM
Murder She Wrote
by Nancy Roussy
Mystery Books
Today at 07:42 AM
3 Avocado Food Hacks for Sandwich Meals
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:29 AM
POLL: How do you feel about the music in church?
by Angie
Christian Living
Today at 06:29 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 06:07 AM
Numerology for Today
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
Today at 04:33 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 66 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.