Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Millsgoldberg, darwinhoran, Olusola Amina, Onmyown200, Kennyman
58332 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,332 Registered Members
417 Forums
119,213 Topics
846,122 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 217
Mona - Astronomy 128
"Rosie" 39
Angie 36
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 33
Lynne - ChristianLiving 24
Angela - Drama Movies 17
Susan Helene Kramer 16
Celestine - Baptist Editor 13
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 12
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Citizen Science in the Electronic Age (updated) by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 10:37 AM

In July 2016 Zooniverse launched the Supernova Hunters project. The data has now all been seen by volunteers and the project has ended. While it lasted many new supernova candidates were discovered. There are various reasons why a star might flare up
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2018: On this day . . . by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 10:14 AM

On this day in 1573 - January 20th - Simon Marius was born. Marius was a German astronomer who claimed he had seen Jupiter's moons before Galileo. Galileo's documentation was more extensive and published first, but the suggestions Marius made for na
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:39 AM

Today (wanted to go to the $ store too but its so cold that i decided not to) I bought a few things at the biggest Uniprix in Mont-Joli (melatonin at 9,37$ + dandruff shampoo at 10,29$ + 2 different kind of back sponge at 4,99$ each + their brand of
Sleep Disorders
Jump to new posts Re: Melatonin by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:16 AM

I am about to go run errands and I will get the Jamieson under the tongue 10mg, it should work at least eight times since the 5mg under the tongue Jamieson worked seven times; I will start it tonight.
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:47 AM

Joy, The only writing I do is notes; things I have in my head, things I need to do, things I need to buy, things to remember, things for later and other kinds of note like recipes (almost all are in the same notepad of my computer).
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:44 AM

Another dream just came back to me. All I remember is that the weather was causing trouble or may cause trouble for what I either wanted or needed to do then or soon.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Bode and Bode's Law by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 05:23 AM

Astronomy writer Ian Ridpath writes of Bode Quote:In Germany, Johann Elert Bode (1747–1826), director of the Berlin Observatory and an indefatigable popularizer of astronomy, [published] Vorstellung der Gestirne in 1782. A second edition with addit
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Canis Minor – the Lesser Dog *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 04:59 AM

Canis Minor is one of Orion's hunting dogs. It trots along behind its master unperturbed by the unicorn (Monoceros), and leaving the hare (Lepus) to the greater dog (Canis Major) to chase. It's a small constellation with not much more to offer than
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:26 AM

Yesterday it was changing, snowing off/on, foggy off/on and windy. At night it was snowing and windy. When I went to bed it was snowing and windy. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:23 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 0:39 and got up at 10:00. I checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted the computer thanks to a Windows update, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-fourteenth
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:16 AM

Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and some of the rice leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips,
Natural Living
Jump to new posts How to Be Mindful as a Way to Relieve Stress by Katherine - Natural Living @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Do you feel like it's pulling you in a million different directions? Is this creating stress and anxiety? Learning how to be mindful can really help keep this stress under control. How to Be Mindful as a Way to Relieve Stress
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Earthshine by Angie @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Beautiful.
Nonfiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: Are you satisfied with your writing life? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM

Not at all! It is my only talent and I have let it go. I tried a few years ago to start writing again after years of not doing it and I could not even write one word. Sadly I have not tried again but since my life has been going worst with every pass
Christian Living
Jump to new posts A great Highway to God's holy city by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 01/19/18 09:24 AM

A highway straight into God's holy city. The Way of Holiness
Nonfiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What have you written lately? by Nancy Roussy @ 01/19/18 05:35 AM

Notes, plenty of notes. I have many things in my mind and I have to let it all out and almost all is on a notepad in my computer.
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: What scriptures did you study today? by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ 01/19/18 04:21 AM

Joel 3:10King James Version (KJV) 10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Re: Photoshop Elements 2018 Layers Panel by Digital Art and Animation @ 01/18/18 01:47 PM

If you need help, just ask :)
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Comets - Solar System Wanderers by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/18/18 12:27 PM

Wow! A celestial view with lots of blue - my favorite color - including the blue comet C/2016 R2 PanSTARRS. You can also see lots of blue (and other) stars in this image of the Hyades star cluster in the constellation Taurus. In the lower right is
Cooking For Kids
Jump to new posts Ever had pizza for breakfast? by Kymberly - Cooking for Kids Editor @ 01/18/18 09:57 AM

Who want pizza for breakfast? I do! Get my newest recipe for Healthy Breakfast Fruit Pizzas recipe on my Cooking for Kids site here at BellaOnline!
Nonfiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: Grammatical Pet Peeves? by Nancy Roussy @ 01/18/18 08:16 AM

The only times something like this bothers me (theres also spelling + the way people talk) is when it is done on purpose. In my province people love to speak and write French badly and these people are proud of it, they think it is real French.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Earth from Space - beautiful images by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/17/18 09:57 AM

Now here's something you don't see every day: snow in the Sahara! But ESA's Copernicus Sentinel-2 satellite did see it on January 8 this year. It's only the third time in nearly 40 years that this part of the desert has seen snow. Quote:While snow
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Cepheus the King by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/17/18 09:44 AM

Hot, young stars and cosmic pillars of gas and dust seem to crowd into NGC 7822. At the edge of a giant molecular cloud in Cepheus, the glowing star-forming region is about 3,000 light-years away. Within the nebula, bright edges and dark shapes stand
Nonfiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: How do you change the world? by Nancy Roussy @ 01/17/18 08:29 AM

I sign petitions (and other actions like that), recycle everything (even tiny things) and make sure not to waste water.
Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
Jump to new posts Re: new Blade Runner version by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/16/18 11:02 PM

I saw it in the cinema and was entranced. Wonderful atmosphere and fantastic cinematography. Perhaps a bit weak in places, but not noticeable while watching, as I was carried away by it. The ending practically had there-will-be-a-sequel written on it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Citizen Science in the Electronic Age (updated)
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
1 second ago
2018: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
23 minutes 29 seconds ago
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 07:39 AM
Melatonin
by Nancy Roussy
Sleep Disorders
Today at 06:16 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy
Self Development
Today at 05:47 AM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 05:44 AM
Bode and Bode's Law
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 05:23 AM
Canis Minor – the Lesser Dog *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:59 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:26 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:23 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 80 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.