Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DDtop, johnjoni, julio cesper, RoRogue, Khas Khabar
58122 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,122 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,608 Topics
836,366 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 272
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 88
Mona - Astronomy 80
Angie 68
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 32
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 24
mary-tea1 23
Lynne - ChristianLiving 16
Angela - Drama Movies 15
Digital Art and Animation 10
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Paranormal
Jump to new posts Haunted Walnut Street Inn, Springfield by ParanormalHost @ Today at 11:33 AM

My introduction to the Walnut Street Inn on the corner of Walnut Street and John Q. Hammons Parkway in Springfield, Missouri, was in the holiday 2016 issue of Midwest Traveler magazine encouraging visitors to 'mix it up with ghosts of Christmas past.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Today at 09:31 AM

Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: Winter is Coming... Are you ready? by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Today at 09:29 AM

You sound excited Nancy. That's good.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: Going blonde by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Today at 09:25 AM

I was platinum blonde too and I agree: the darker blonde isn't that great. I don't like it. Also, it is easy for platinum blondes to change color. That happened to me as well. There are special products, like blue and grey shampoos for platinum
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Shpping Made Easy by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Today at 09:20 AM

Shopping is not for the faint at heart. This enjoyable pastime can be frustrating if you have a hard time choosing between wanting to shop for deals and being surrounded by fully priced items. Learn the tools needed to make for an easy shopping exp
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Angie @ Today at 07:53 AM

Attended Mass this morning and then went to breakfast with my mother in law. Yesterday my husban and I attended a barbershop musical Christmas concert and then went out to dinner with friends.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Today at 07:45 AM

It was about 38 around 8am this morning. It is overcast and damp. I'm feeling chilly right now in the house. It could be about 45.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Earthshine - Da Vinci glow by Angie @ Today at 07:43 AM

It was very hazy last night but when I did notice the moon I saw the lower sliver. I didn't think too much about it except that it was bright but that is all i could see.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:18 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a Selection broccoli alfredo lasagna, Froot Loops (like chips), Dainty chicken rice with butter, three white un
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:16 AM

I remember three dreams. I wanted to start watching Football again to see what had happened with that sport since I stopped watching years ago. I was getting ready and the room I was in almost looked like I was in a stadium. I also was watching a so
California
Jump to new posts Muir Woods by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 06:34 AM

This is a beautiful place to visit, not far from downtown San Francisco. Have you been?
Knitting
Jump to new posts A Simple Cowl Knit Without a Pattern by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 06:29 AM

This is my bread-and-butter knitting -- I love to decide on a project, pick out a cool stitch pattern, and get going! Do you ever just "wing it", or do you prefer to knit from patterns?
Yoga
Jump to new posts Ujjayi Pranayama by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 06:16 AM

Lots of nicknames for this one: whisper breath, ocean breath, Darth Vader breath. What is your experience with ujjayi breathing?
Orchids
Jump to new posts Shifting Orchids Inside by Anu D - Orchids @ Today at 02:39 AM

With the temperature starting to dip, it is time now to shift your orchids under some shelter or inside, where they are more protected from low temperatures and cold winds. Shifting Orchids Inside
Prime Time TV
Jump to new posts Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party by Maria - Prime Time TV @ Today at 02:08 AM

There are a ton of cooking shows currently on television but the majority of those shows are competition-cooking shows like Top Chef, Master Chef, and Iron Chef. As a result, it seems that the timing is perfect for VH1's new cooking show, Martha and
Catholicism
Jump to new posts A young saint by Angie @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

“Computer geek” takes one more step toward sainthood Carlo Acutis, who died at 15 years old, cataloged all of the Eucharistic miracles in the world. "We have always been expected in heaven." pnac Philip Kosloski December 3, 2016 See mo
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts 2 Winter Sandwich Buffets with Recipes by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

When I entertain, I find it difficult to be tied to the kitchen. It's a lot more fun mingling with my guests. When there is a crowd coming over, I much prefer to serve a sandwich buffet meal. I can have my sandwiches, some salads, dessert, and a war
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: A Balanced Holiday Season with ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

How is the holiday season going for you? Do you need help with anything?
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Attention Deficit Disorder Association Benefits by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

When I spend money it has to count for something. My membership in the Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) is a bargain! What benefits does the ADDA have for members? How do they improve the lives of adults living with Attention Deficit Di
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 08:27 AM

Thankfully there's a fan in the bathroom because I needed it when I was finishing my morning routine there plus I had to hide there with it on to clean my glasses, normally after that I eat an apple but I did not want to open the kitchen fan for that
History
Jump to new posts Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge by Garry Denke @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfEi1xb9XaQ Washington's Testament, 21 January 1653, Little Braxted, Essex County, England G.B. On his deathbed Rev. Laurence Washington (1602-1653) ancestor of U.S. first President George Washington (1732-1799) who
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Teaching the Christmas story by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Yesterday at 12:56 AM

The true meaning of the birth of Jesus makes Christmas become more than just a festive holiday. Teach Your Children the Christmas Story
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 12/02/16 10:08 PM

Finished chapter two in my chapter-a-day book Elm Espionages. Or should it be Elm Exposes? Still playing with titles. Book 5 in any case. So far my heroine seems quite sad about the loss of her cat. But she is still of course focusing on the case bef
Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
Jump to new posts The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) by Nancy Roussy @ 12/02/16 05:05 PM

The signal of the satellite went off with forty-five minutes left to that movie, I will make my review anyway and come back here if one day I get to see the rest. Warning: This contain spoilers. Bad movie. Like I mentioned before I hate that trilog
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 12/02/16 03:15 PM

Evening meditation time. I hung an art show at the Millbury Library, then enjoyed dinner with my son. Deep breathing helps bring focus for every task. Next up, chapter 2 in book 5 of my Sutton Massachusetts Mysteries series. What have you been up to
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
Haunted Walnut Street Inn, Springfield
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
Today at 11:33 AM
Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday
by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor
Astronomy
Today at 09:31 AM
Winter is Coming... Are you ready?
Women's Fashion
Today at 09:29 AM
Going blonde
Women's Fashion
Today at 09:25 AM
Shpping Made Easy
Women's Fashion
Today at 09:20 AM
What will you do today?
by Angie
Inspiration
Today at 07:53 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie
Inspiration
Today at 07:45 AM
Earthshine - Da Vinci glow
by Angie
Astronomy
Today at 07:43 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 07:18 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 07:16 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 92 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.