Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Lienkie, jessicac26, Abby joy, freekundli, Suanle
58101 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,101 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,274 Topics
833,760 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 282
Mona - Astronomy 83
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 42
Angie 38
Susan - Meditation Editor 23
Korie - California/Yoga Editor 17
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 15
Angela - Drama Movies 14
"Rosie" 11
mary-tea1 11
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ 2 minutes 28 seconds ago

Just ordered a swing seat from the seller WonderU on Amazon Canada (we will soon have 1 swing like in parks build in our yard) at 57,70$ (no taxes and no shipping cost) they will pay me back when it arrives. Also my credit card was not accepted by t
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Angie @ Today at 07:26 AM

Water Aerobics Meeting at Church Car Repair - slow leak in a tire Paper Work
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: How is your health these days? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:15 AM

Me feeling bad stopped in the afternoon. For my eyes since the last time I spotted the white strings I have not seen it so I hope that means it is out of the eyes! It did hurt a little bit a few times but it was the outside of the eyes that hurt. Al
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:11 AM

Rafael Nadal at the US Open.
Sewing
Jump to new posts Fall Prims to Sew by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ Today at 06:44 AM

Prims are a form of folk art - handmade decorative crafts assembled from fabrics of muted gingham, plaids, natural linens, tea-colored muslin, and burlap. Often accented with weathered boards, punched tins, and tied with twine of jute or raffia - pri
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:22 AM

Yesterday it was changing and windy. At night it was raining off/on and windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was getting starting to rise. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:18 AM

Yesterday I had Rougemont apple, juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Pastene light tuna in olive oil, another piece of the cake (again took off the white chocolate), white un
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:16 AM

I remember one dream. It was the entire cast of Full House but they were not on a show they were having a real normal life. They were having a party but realised all the ice cream was melted, one at least tried to save it all but it would not work.
Museums
Jump to new posts Why Do People Visit Museums? by kimkenney @ Today at 04:29 AM

There are many different reasons to visit a museum. Understanding why people choose to go to a museum can help boost attendance and allocate limited marketing resources. Why Do People Visit Museums?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Enceladus Facts for Kids *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Enceladus is a small moon of Saturn that seems to be frozen. It's the coldest moon in Saturn's system because its bright surface reflects almost all of the sunlight that hits it. But under the ice is a liquid ocean and scientists wonder if there migh
Tennis
Jump to new posts Re: Watching Tennis In Canada by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

He will play last tomorrow, night matches are awesome!
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Re: Warren Beatty Plays Howard Hughes in New Film by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Update: "Rules Don't Apply" will have its world premiere on November 10th. The first film from Warren Beatty in 15 years has been chosen to open the American Film Institute's 30th annual AFI Fest in Los Angeles. "Rules Don't Apply"
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Firsts in Space – Quiz *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ 08/29/16 08:40 PM

Who's ever heard of Gherman Titov? He was the second man in space. Although Yuri Gagarin's name is well known, somehow the collective memory rarely takes in the second of anything. Gagarin and Titov trained together for the first mission. Titov was
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Festival Celebrates Shakespeare on Film by Angela - Drama Movies @ 08/29/16 12:53 PM

If you are traveling to New York City this fall, you can check out the "Breaking Bard: Shakespeare on Film" fest at the Museum of Modern Art. The series runs October 12th through the 24th and will feature 21 films that are adapted from Shak
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ 08/29/16 10:00 AM

If someone needs another example of why I call my dad a psychopath I got one, a few minutes ago I was in the kitchen and (of course) was watching television and it was the news where so at one point they started to talk about a group of cyclists that
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Juno, welcome to Jupiter by Mona - Astronomy @ 08/29/16 01:19 AM

It's a close-up of Jupiter by Juno. Jupiter's north polar region is coming into view as NASA's Juno spacecraft approaches the giant planet. This view of Jupiter was taken on August 27, when Juno was 437,000 miles (703,000 kilometers) away. Credit
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Messier – Comet Ferret *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ 08/28/16 10:31 PM

On August 28, 1758, Charles Messier independently found the Crab Nebula when he was looking for Comet Halley on its first predicted return. He was unaware that the nebula had been previously discovered by John Bevis in 1731. Messier acknowledged the
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Astronomy On This Day . . . by Mona - Astronomy @ 08/28/16 10:30 PM

On this day in 1758 - August 28th - Charles Messier independently found the Crab Nebula, prompting him to begin his famous catalogue. When he later found out that John Bevis had made a prior discovery, Messier gave him credit.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday by Mona - Astronomy @ 08/28/16 09:49 PM

Here is a superb Hubble portrait of Alpha and Beta Centauri. The Alpha Centauri group - which also contains a third star Proxima Centauri - is the closest star system to the Earth. It's located in the constellation Centaurus the Centaur just ove
Yoga
Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 08/28/16 09:48 AM

I did my yoga under the umbrella today to stay in the shade. Here's my view for meditation. Serene. Julie snoozed away. Apparently the birds know she's deaf. A pair of titmice landed on the railing right above her, looked down at her, and sang their
Paranormal
Jump to new posts The Haunted Castle of Illinois by ParanormalHost @ 08/28/16 09:07 AM

Villa Kathrine is a Moorish-like castle built on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi River in Quincy, Illinois. It has such an interesting history that I am not surprised to find a few spirits involved in the legend as well. The Haunted Castle of Il
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Heavenly Music by Mona - Astronomy @ 08/28/16 04:56 AM

Inspired by the Rosetta Mission, an extraordinary and ground-breaking project by the European Space Agency [ESA] to land a probe on a comet for the first time in history, composer Vangelis has created this suite of music especially for ESA. The album
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Another Sabbatical Needed by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ 08/27/16 05:57 PM

Thanks Nancy!
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Quotes by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ 08/27/16 01:23 AM

"The first step is you have to say that you can." ~ Will Smith
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: How are You Doing with Your Spirituality? by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ 08/27/16 01:19 AM

It has been a challenging year for me with a few disappointments, job dissatisfaction, and the need to make long overdue changes to benefit my life. With only limited resources, my situation has become frustrating at times, even to the point of pani
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
What will you do today?
by Angie
Inspiration
07:26 AM
How is your health these days?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
07:15 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy
Self Development
07:11 AM
Fall Prims to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor
Sewing
06:44 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
05:22 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
05:18 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
05:16 AM
Why Do People Visit Museums?
by kimkenney
Museums
04:29 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
02:55 PM
Enceladus Facts for Kids *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
12:05 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.