Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DolphinNose, chrisandiano, Sarah - English Culture, Lisa Bale, Brandii, Chocolate Editor
58313 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,313 Registered Members
417 Forums
119,000 Topics
844,734 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 250
Mona - Astronomy 132
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 43
Celestine - Baptist Editor 41
Angie 33
Angela - Drama Movies 27
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 19
Angel S. Class 16
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 16
Susan Helene Kramer 15
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Current Events
Jump to new posts Re: New Article on the Current Events site by Mona - Astronomy @ 33 minutes 31 seconds ago

There was quite a festive atmosphere outside the Zimbabwean embassy in London on Saturday. I happened to go past it on my way to the theatre. When I came back it was drizzling, but the atmosphere was still festive. A number of years ago one of my co
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Herschel Museum of Astronomy by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

A statue of William and Caroline was added to the garden in 1988. The sculptor Vivien Moudell named it "Star Gazers", and it's made of Bath stone and slate.You can see the slate panel above the figures - it's engraved with planetary orb
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving in space - what's for dinner? by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Here's a short video about Thanksgiving on the ISS from a previous year. Turn off the sound if you find the music annoying - all the explanation you need is written on the screen. Americans will probably notice that the meal in space isn't quite w
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

On this day in 1989 – November 18th – NASA's MAVEN spacecraft was launched. The Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission (MAVEN) is a space probe designed to study the Martian atmosphere while orbiting Mars.
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Dad left at 8:40 and they came back after 15:00. He washed his dishes all that time. He also pushed my buttons less than usual. The last day he had an attitude and pushed my buttons more than the previous days.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: How is your health these days? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Less discharge and the rest was the same, put the backup cream for a forty-first time, a little more pain and no itching. For the tongue I got farther today.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Leo the Lion by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

What's going on here in Arp 87? Two large galaxies are interacting. There is a bridge of stars, gas and dust stretching over 75,000 light years connecting them. Such interactions are drawn out over billions of years, with the galaxies getting close
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Just bought a book from the seller Haybooks on Amazon Canada (15,20$ - shipping of 6,49$ - total of 21,69$).
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: Change for a Better Life by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

You can do all things through Christ that strentheneth you.
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you thankful for? by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

I am thankful for healing. I Am healed from asthma. The bible says by His stripes I am healed. Amen
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

I forgot to mention that it was also raining when I got up.
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:35 AM

Some peace (started a few hours before i got up - was awake when dad left), Curb Your Enthusiasm and the backup cream.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 2:17 and got up at 11:00. I changed one note, changed one note, changed the place of three links and changed one note, changed ten notes, changed the place of one link, changed four notes, changed one note, watched the Dall
Yoga
Jump to new posts A Yin Sequence to Try Daily by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

What is your experience with Yin yoga?
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), two mini three cheese Selection pizzas, Gobstoppers (3 green + 1 red), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the cheese
Knitting
Jump to new posts Gansey-Inspired Scarf or Shawl, with Variations by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 06:22 AM

I enjoyed knitting this one! What will you do with the pattern?
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:20 AM

I remember one dream. I was sitting somewhere and other people were too while some were perhaps standing too. I was lost in my thoughts and heard people laughing but it took me a while to get out of my thoughts. I saw a big black Dog was cuddling wi
California
Jump to new posts State Beach Camping in Santa Barbara by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 06:14 AM

I love Santa Barbara, and I love beach camping. The two seem to naturally mix! What about you?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: William Herschel -born 279 years ago! by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 05:42 AM

What's hiding within an impenetrable dark cloud in the constellation of the Eagle? A stunning stellar nursery. Find out how the Herschel Space Observatory was able to photograph it. What Herschel Found in a Dark Cloud William Herschel discovered in
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: What scriptures did you study today? by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 05:16 AM

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1:1-2 KJV
Reading
Jump to new posts Giving Books for Gifts by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 03:57 AM

With the emphasis on electronics, the tradition of giving books has gone out of vogue, at least in some parts of the world. Not so in Iceland. Books are considered a precious present for the holidays. How can you make this sweet tradition a part of
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts ADD and Family Holidays by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 03:26 AM

Many groups celebrate their holiday customs in the early winter. For families who have members with Attention Deficit Disorder, these holidays can be trying. The family routine goes right out the window. How can you make this a great holiday season
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Candied Butternut Squash and Sweet Potatoes Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 03:11 AM

When can a sweet potato casserole taste great and have better nutrition than its more traditional cousin? Find out when you make this lighter luscious version that tastes like candied yams. Butternut squash replaces part of the sweet potatoes and it
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: More meteors - the Leonids are peaking by Mona - Astronomy @ 11/18/17 07:07 PM

Malcolm Park (North York Astronomical Association) made this composite photo of meteor activity in Ontario. It's mostly Leonids from the night of November 16/17, but it may included the odd Taurid too. What a beautiful sky.
Daughters
Jump to new posts Thanksgiving Tips by Tuculia @ 11/18/17 06:36 PM

Celebrating thanksgiving in good and bad times tips. Thanksgiving Tips For Everyone
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
New Article on the Current Events site
by Mona - Astronomy
Current Events
29 minutes 39 seconds ago
Herschel Museum of Astronomy
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Thanksgiving in space - what's for dinner?
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 09:42 PM
2017: Astronomy and Space on this day
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 09:23 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 06:54 PM
How is your health these days?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 06:53 PM
Leo the Lion
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 11:15 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 10:33 AM
Change for a Better Life
by Celestine - Baptist Editor
Baptist
Yesterday at 10:04 AM
What are you thankful for?
by Celestine - Baptist Editor
Baptist
Yesterday at 10:01 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.