Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
misstwister, lenswyf, KathieS, misslka, CindySoup
58241 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,241 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,621 Topics
842,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 199
Mona - Astronomy 107
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 46
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 43
Dianne W - Editor 31
Angie 29
Katrina - Cosmetics Editor 23
Susan Helene Kramer 19
Angela - Drama Movies 18
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 14
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Museums
Jump to new posts Interpreting anniversaries webinar by kimkenney @ Today at 07:49 AM

Is your museum planning an anniversary? Don't reinvent the wheel! Learn from other museums who have already celebrated or commemorated anniversaries. Join me for this AASLH-sponsored webinar, based on my book Interpreting Anniversaries and Milesto
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:48 AM

I got my pills today, it was 5,40$.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: American Eclipse August 21st by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:31 AM

This article on the solar eclipse includes a super feature. You can put in your zip code and it will show what you will see during the eclipse - assuming weather is ok, of course. And remember! if you're watching the partial eclipse, use proper ecli
Yoga
Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 06:17 AM

I enjoyed a lovely yoga session. My injured foot is still not quite right, but I found ways to modify poses to accommodate that. Every day can make a difference. If you're having a challenge sticking with your exercise, try adding music! #namaste
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by jodirose @ Today at 05:06 AM

Looking forward to catching up on a whole lot of work then night yoga! :)
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:46 AM

Yesterday it was changing and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:44 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 4:22 and got up at 12:17. I changed the place of one link, wrote one note and erased two notes, played Conquerors Of The Island, wrote one note, changed one note, played Card Sharks (always wondered why in the game it says
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:38 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with the two days white bread (no crusts - butter), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and with pieces of a white onion and pepper, a Minions Kin
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:35 AM

I remember three dreams. A poor cute little boy was born with a heart problem but it never stopped him from being happy and active. When he turned a certain age the surgeons and doctors said that he was ready for a dangerous operation that they said
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

On this day in 1950 – July 24th – the first rocket was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida. Cape Canaveral - which for a time was called Cape Kennedy - became the launch site for the manned space program. Today the USA can only put astronauts
Prime Time TV
Jump to new posts Re: Westworld by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Anybody have seen the trailer for the second season? I saw it yesterday and did not like it. I will of course watch despite this!
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Spider by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Just writing something so that the new page appears!
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: The Gifting 3 Book Series Review by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

If you have a Kindle, the author offers the first book free!
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Evening meditation time. For my friends with asthma, consider adding yoga to your day. It's shown by numerous studies to help breathing immensely, in part because of the various exercises which work the lungs in a gentle manner. #namaste
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: What are you grateful for today? by Deanna - New Age @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

I am so happy and grateful that it's cooled down a wee bit - it's still in the 90s, but the 90s are so much easier than the 100s LOL!!!
New Age
Jump to new posts Epidote - the Stone of Manifestation by Deanna - New Age @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Epidote has long been one of my favorite stones for supporting my manifestation practices. However, to use this stone, I first had to learn to align with my highest good. Read on to find out why! 
 Epidote the Stone of Manifestation
Genealogy
Jump to new posts WikiTree.com by Angie @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Anyone creating a family tree on WikiTree.com? This is a one tree and everyone collaborates. AND IT IS FREE. To participate, join and read the honor code information and be an honor code signatory. As you fill in your ancestor's name WikiTree
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Valentina Tereshkova - the First Spacewoman *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 05:55 AM

This is a really sweet picture of Yuri Gagarin and Valentina Tereshkova. It seems to be an official portrait-sitting, but it looks to me as though he's tickling her ear and both are quite amused about it. And what a smile! You can see why it was sa
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Time to look for meteors - two showers are here by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 05:38 AM

The radiant is the part of the sky where the meteors seem to originate. (They don't actually.) If you know the general direction of the radiant you’ll be able to tell shower members from random meteors. If you can trace the path of a meteor backwar
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Reading Ideas for Teens and Adults by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 07/23/17 04:33 PM

How is your summer reading going? Within the last 6 months, I read the best series for young adults that I have read in a long time. I decided to re-read it. Would you believe that it is just as good the second time around? This week, I will review
Action Movies
Jump to new posts The Dark Tower by Dianne W - Editor @ 07/23/17 02:14 PM

Based on novel by Stephen King. Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey star in this story about a GunSlinger who roams an Old West-like land where the world has "moved on"in pursuit of the man in black and searching for the fabled Dark Tower.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Re: Annette Bening Named Jury Prez at Venice Film Fest by Angela - Drama Movies @ 07/23/17 01:03 PM

Update: Jane Fonda and Robert Redford will be receiving Lifetime Achievement Awards at the Venice Fest on September 1st. Screening that night will be Redford and Fonda's latest film, "Our Souls at Night". Also, festival directors have annou
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Wax Tablets in Medieval Times by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 07/23/17 08:24 AM

Did you know wax tablets were used from 2000BC through to the 1800s for note-taking? They were heavily used in the medieval era. I have a few of my reviews lambasting me for including this "anachronistic" item - which baffles me. The steady
Yoga
Jump to new posts Vishuddhi Chakra by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 07/23/17 08:04 AM

Sitting at the throat area, this wheel of energy helps you to speak, communicate, and create. Can I answer any questions?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Common Decreases for the Newcomer by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 07/23/17 08:02 AM

Are there any other increases or descreases that newbies should learn?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
Interpreting anniversaries webinar
by kimkenney
Museums
Today at 07:49 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 07:48 AM
American Eclipse August 21st
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:31 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
Today at 06:17 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by jodirose
Self Development
Today at 05:06 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:46 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:44 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 04:38 AM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 04:35 AM
2017: Astronomy and Space on this day
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 08:56 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.