Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Lou Mae, Alyssa Price, Nikol, Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D., OHNSENT
58163 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,163 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,080 Topics
839,338 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 202
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 162
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 111
Mona - Astronomy 105
Angie 30
Angela - Drama Movies 19
Susan - Meditation Editor 14
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 12
Lynne - ChristianLiving 8
JOY (Self Development) 7
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts book 7 in my Art Museum dog mystery series by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 07:11 PM

I finally finished up book 7 in my Art Museum dog mystery series. This one's set in Key West, Florida at the Audubon museum. The book is out to beta-readers and then it'll get its final polishing to go live! If any of you are interested in this se
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 05:16 PM

Evening meditation time. I've sent books 1-5 in my new Flood series out to beta-readers. Every day brings progress. #Namaste
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts 5600BC flood in the Black Sea by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 01:11 PM

I'm starting a new series inspired by my interest in Climate Change - it's a historic retelling of the 5600BC flood in the Black Sea. Many feel that this event then inspired the numerous flood stories throughout a variety of cultures in this region.
Public Health
Jump to new posts TrumpCare Fails by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 11:01 AM

I'm very grateful that the TrumpCare rushed-through health bill that nearly every medical organization opposed has been pulled. Clearly even its own party would't stand behind it because It had so many issues. I believe polls showed that voter suppor
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 10:41 AM

Today I'm grateful I can breathe easily & have clean air. Sometimes we take the simple things for granted. We don't have to look far to see where millions of people struggle to breathe either for medical or environmental reasons. What are you gra
Yoga
Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 10:18 AM

Yoga time! Did you know yoga protects your spine from a variety of diseases, aches, and issues? Do your gentle twists today! #Namaste
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Re: Saint Patrick by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 09:49 AM

Role models are important.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Re: Cher Will Star in Flint, MI Water Crisis Movie by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 09:46 AM

Update: Cher issued a statement today saying a "serious family issue" will prevent her from taking part in this movie. Shooting is set to begin in Toronto in April, but Cher stated she needs to remain in Los Angeles. Producers plan to go ah
Business Coach
Jump to new posts Re: Law of Attraction - Goal Setting by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 09:36 AM

I used to not do that but there's so much things in my head that I have to but it's not helping me as far as doing these things or finishing it if it's started.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 08:29 AM

I was briefly in Ørnes this morning, and it wasn't snowing, though there was plenty of snow around. Then I was in Bodø - it snowed a bit, but not much. Now traveling towards Svolvær and it's fairly windy and drippy rainy. Apparently the forecast s
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Ultra-cool Dwarf and the Seven Planets *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 08:21 AM

When a planet was first discovered around an alien sun in 1995, it was big news. Now we know thousands of them, so it takes something special to get into the news. In February 2017 one team hit the jackpot: a star with seven Earth-sized planets, thr
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:16 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 4:39 and got up at 13:52. I deleted a picture from my documents, wrote some notes while doing a search, played Flash Ludo on Free Web Arcade, wrote some notes, made an online order, wrote some notes, did a search and added
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:12 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip) and three slices of the filet mignon in the freezer (got it out the da
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:08 AM

I remember one dream. A house was hectic because many kids were in it and one adult had to get them all ready fast and out the door to go to school in time. They had a Golden Retriever. They were searching for a box that had food and toys in it, tur
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Would you deny Jesus ? by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 03:00 AM

Peter became the man who denied knowing his Lord and Savior. How could Peter do such a thing? I would never—would I? Would you? Would you deny Jesus ?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

On this day in 2001 – March 23rd – the Soviet/Russian space station Mir was deorbited. Mir was the first space station assembled in orbit and the first continuously inhabited long-term orbital research station.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Lenten Sandwich Ideas by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Grilled cheese wins out for me because the weather is still chilly, and it is one of my comfort foods.
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Just made an order on Ardene (2 different bras at 17,50$ + 1 legging at 14,50$ + 3 different packs of sport socks at 4,75$ - free shipping - discounts of 6,38$ - total of 65,96$).
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Space Missions - Quiz *new article* by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Fascinating and awesome !
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Sign Up for the Free Reading Newsletter! by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

My picture is displayed on the Reading Site now. I am the old girl with gray hair. I just wanted folks to know that the pic has changed, and it is now the real Connie, not the red-haired younger version, which was our former editor, Michelle. Miche
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Reading Is a Skill for Life's Activities by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Reading newspapers and magazines lets you know what is going on in your world.
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: never burn books by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Yikes! Reading the news is one way to know what is going on in our world. We had our own large fire here, which was about 5 miles from our home. It was caused by welding on a new apartment structure...but it was really bad, too! It required firefigh
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sides du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Chop mini cucumbers, yellow grape tomatoes, and sweet onions. Drizzle this with Newman's Own Light Balsamic Dressing. Toss to combine the ingredients. Refrigerate for an hour and serve with a grilled tuna salad sandwich.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Tuna salad grilled on pumpernickel with a tomato slice. Next: T or E
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: The Value of Companion Animals and ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

Which animal companions do you have? How do they help you?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
book 7 in my Art Museum dog mystery series
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 07:11 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
Meditation
Today at 05:16 PM
5600BC flood in the Black Sea
Fiction Writing
Today at 01:11 PM
TrumpCare Fails
Public Health
Today at 11:01 AM
Today I'm Grateful For....
Inspiration
Today at 10:41 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
Today at 10:18 AM
Saint Patrick
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 09:49 AM
Cher Will Star in Flint, MI Water Crisis Movie
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
Today at 09:46 AM
Are Your Goals - Plans In Writing?
by Nancy Roussy
Business Coach
Today at 09:36 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 08:29 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.