Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
missdeana, bettyannconte, Mary Hamlin, artalcoholic, LAVUMO
58217 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,217 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,359 Topics
840,795 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 272
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 126
Mona - Astronomy 103
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 54
Susan Helene Kramer 31
mary-tea1 26
Angie 25
Angela - Drama Movies 20
Deanna - New Age 19
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 15
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Women's Issues
Jump to new posts medieval times and women's rights by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 9 minutes 22 seconds ago

My book review of a collection of authentic medieval adventure stories involving faeries & shapeshifters - they provide a clear look at how women's rights have changed since then - http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/writing/medieval/medievalbookre
Classic Films
Jump to new posts Grauman's Chinese Theatre Celebrates 90th B-day by Angela - Drama Movies @ 36 minutes 53 seconds ago

What was formerly known as Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and is now called the TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX, celebrates its 90th birthday this month. The theatre, located at 6925 Hollywood Blvd., held its grand opening on May 18th, 1927. The Forecourt of th
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Angie @ 42 minutes 52 seconds ago

Good going, Mona. Only 5447 steps for me today and no exercise.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Jessica Chastain To Play Ingrid Bergman by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 11:15 AM

Jessica Chastain is set as the star and co-producer of "Seducing Ingrid Bergman". The film is based on Chris Greenhalgh's novel and depicts the romance between Bergman and war photographer Robert Capa. The script is from Arash Amel, who wro
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts medieval novel Finding Peace by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 10:44 AM

So stoked! My medieval novel Finding Peace was chosen for a BookBub promotion on June 11! I'm honored and am now counting the days . https://www.amazon.com/Finding-Peace-Medieval-Romance-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B008FQZ8JY/ If you guys haven't adverti
Horror Movies
Jump to new posts Re: The Bride of Frankenstein Remake by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 10:16 AM

Update: Universal confirmed today that Bill Condon will direct "Bride of Frankenstein" and also gave a release date: February 14, 2019. The actress playing the lead will be announced soon. Universal also released a picture of the actors who
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Spider by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:42 AM

First of all this morning I saw that there was another spider caught in one of the traps downstairs near the stairs, it died near the other one. Now it looks like this year will be a year for spiders here! Went outside early afternoon (and also for
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Devotional Study of the Women of the Bible by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 07:46 AM

This devotional study focuses on the lives of more than forty women of the Bible. A Walk With Eve is perfect for individual devotional study or as a group discussion. Study for the greater meaning of what it means to follow Jesus every day. A Walk W
Beadwork
Jump to new posts Re: Paisley Mandalas by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 04:46 AM

missdeana, go to Amazon and type in Shala Kerrigan into the search function. You will see more beautiful mandala books than you could imagine. Shala is so talented.
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: ADD Musings by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 04:36 AM

From time to time people send me articles that they want me to post. We don't just re-post articles from secondary locations. All of our articles are written by the editors from their point of view. I was asked to share this, so I am doing so in th
Jump to new posts Re: Exercise in Green Spaces to Help ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 04:21 AM

We chose our location because of a system of walking trails and playgrounds that run between the houses. It was wonderful for raising children.
Budget Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Cheapest Place you've stayed? by missdeana @ Today at 03:32 AM

Try backpacking in Asia, really cheap rooms but careful with your belongings.
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by missdeana @ Today at 02:34 AM

Looking forward to a warm and sunshiny day!
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 02:10 AM

It's sunny and beautiful in London.
Small Office/Home Office
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Dropshippers by missdeana @ Today at 01:19 AM

[quote=Sheryl T]Where do you find out more about this? [/quote] Check AliExpress and Alibaba, most suppliers there allow dropshipping options.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Nebulae by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 01:11 AM

Wow!
Beauty Basics
Jump to new posts Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? by missdeana @ Today at 12:25 AM

[quote=raziafzal]Not only to me for everybody their inner beauty radiates and draws people to them. Try to be beautiful from your heart! [/quote] Couldn't agree more! Plus, we need a lot of positive vibes to keep that beauty within us.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: What's in your closet? by missdeana @ Today at 12:11 AM

My wardrobe usually consists of tops/blouses and jeans/ pants that I just mix-and-match for work and a few dresses for special occasions. Plus, a couple of accessories to complete the look. Not into bright colors and prints.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Yesterday I went to bed at 22:22 and got up at 7:43. I deleted one picture, took the trifold bed off the floor then hung the plastic bag to dry and changed the big towel and blanket then washed my bedding, searched in the pile of clothes in my bedroo
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Another dream just came back to me. We moved somewhere new (looked like a mix between the Saint-Hubert and Ste-Florence houses) after the fire but some of my teddy bears had survived and mom had put them in a big hamac like they all were and I was i
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Yesterday I had Selection berry punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pizza leftovers without the end of the crust, frozen vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower and brussel sprout)
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble isn't the only telescope by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

ESA's Herschel Space Observatory studied the cosmos in infrared. It was decommissioned in 2003 when the coolant ran out and it could no longer operate. The Herschel Space Observatory was named in honor of William Herschel who discovered infrared rad
California
Jump to new posts Fast Food California by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Did you know this foodie trivia? Have any other fact to share?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Aran Sweater Symbolism? by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

So much hype... so much incorrect information. What's your reaction to the article? Let's discuss!
Yoga
Jump to new posts Uttanasana and Ardha Uttanasana by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

These poses are part of Surya Namaskar, or Sun Salutations, but also worth practicing on their own. Are they part of your daily practice?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Brand New Posts
medieval times and women's rights
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Women's Issues
2 seconds ago
Grauman's Chinese Theatre Celebrates 90th B-day
by Angela - Drama Movies
Classic Films
27 minutes 33 seconds ago
What exercise did you do today?
by Angie
Exercise
33 minutes 32 seconds ago
Jessica Chastain To Play Ingrid Bergman
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
Today at 11:15 AM
medieval novel Finding Peace
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 10:44 AM
The Bride of Frankenstein Remake
by Angela - Drama Movies
Horror Movies
Today at 10:16 AM
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy
Clairvoyance
Today at 08:42 AM
Devotional Study of the Women of the Bible
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:46 AM
Paisley Mandalas
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Beadwork
Today at 04:46 AM
ADD Musings
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Today at 04:36 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 77 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.