Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57465 Members
417 Forums
113602 Topics
806750 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 66
Jana - Creativity Editor 62
Mona - Astronomy 57
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Art Appreciation
Undefined index: tool_tip
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Need help identifying the artist / location by Art Appreciation @ Today at 03:26 PM

Hi, It looks like a famous bridge in France. I'm sorry I can't help you in identifying the artist. Good luck with your search.
Art Appreciation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Fischbild (1925) by Paul Klee by Art Appreciation @ Today at 03:23 PM

Hi, I'm sorry I can't tell you the value (if any). I think you would need to speak with an auction house or art dealer. Thanks for sharing the lovely print. I happen to like Klee's "Fish Magic."
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Cosmic White Christmas *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 11:10 AM

Nebula Barnard 3 is a star-forming region. In this picture it looks a lot like a Christmas wreath. (It is sometimes known as the Wreath Nebula.) The dusty red cloud is cooler than the regions around it. There's a bright star in it which probably cau
Home Cooking
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Today at 09:17 AM

I'm not much of a baker either, but there are those rare moments . I do love to cook though. That Chicken Tortelini soup looks so good. I'm going to have to make it. Merry Christmas to you too Allyson!
Journals
-->> Jump to new posts Half a Century of Writing! by IH8FMS @ Today at 09:15 AM

It occurred to me last night that next year- 2015, less than two weeks away- will mark 50 years of my writing in/to my journal... my alter ego, my nonjudgemental friend! Yup, you guessed it; I started writing before I was born! I'm trying to figure
Meditation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Today at 08:46 AM

Dear Meditators, Thank you for joining us. It's almost time for our daily world peace cyber group meditation. Meditate now, if you can, or at 8pm your local time. Our intentions are for personal and world peace. Meditating together we connect in
Comedy Movies
-->> Jump to new posts New Review: Home Alone! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ Today at 08:12 AM

Christmas movies continue to be in full effect as the season draws to its climax. How about another classic, why not? Home Alone Movie Review Enjoy!
Frugal Living
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:00 AM

I just made an order on MagicWall (a decal saying "Everything happens for a reason" at 25$ for a total of 34,64$), I saw it not too long ago and decided I would put it above my bedroom door inside, I figured with what happened to me last night and th
Stress Management
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:40 AM

My life being a hell that has no end and me having no purpose except than to suffer and have no reason to exist continues! I had decided that today was a big day, I was ready to make a real decision, it was a perfect day since I have no Hockey game
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:21 AM

Yesterday it was mostly sunny. The night was calm. It was the same when I went to bed. The sun was mostly out when I got up.
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:20 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:34 and got up at 13:47. I watched Judge Judy at 16:00, Dr Phil at 18:00, L'Arbitre at 19:00 and the Dallas Stars at 21:00. It was a good night and a very bad day (UNTIL i was ready to take my shower and all the water went
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Eating Log by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:15 AM

The first toast was with butter, the second with butter and corn syrup and the last with butter.
Dreams
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:09 AM

I do not remember my dreams.
Fiction Writing
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 04:08 AM

I'm on the final round of polishing for my 1800s black / Native American novella set in Tennessee - I'm on my last call for quick weekend proofers! I'll be going live with it Sunday evening!
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Season's Greetings from Rosetta by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 03:26 AM

Rosetta and Philae aren't due to resume their adventures until the new year, so I didn't think there would be anything to report. But season's greetings from the mission team at ESA include an adorable cartoon of Christmas at the comet which I can
Comedy Movies
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Replace one word (Music Titles) by Rick - Funny Flicks @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Jingle Butts
Comedy Movies
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Replace one word... (new game) by Rick - Funny Flicks @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Home Butt
Meditation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

Just about time for my 10pm meditation. I'm writing the announcement for the 2014 BellaOnline Ebook Awards. I'm so proud of these authors. It's amazing what they were able to create without the support of a traditional large-size publisher. It shows
Painting
-->> Jump to new posts Classic Art - Redone by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Office workers recreate classic works of art - have you ever thought of doing this? Classic Art - Redone
Art Appreciation
-->> Jump to new posts Goya / Wyeth Exhibit by Art Appreciation @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Has anyone seen the Goya or Jamie Wyeth exhibit at the MFA Boston? What did you think? Art Appreciation article, Goya & Wyeth Exhibit at MFA Boston
Drama Movies
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Call off Christmas! by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

One of my all-time favorite movie lines, delivered by Alan Rickman (whom I once saw in the fruit & veg section of my local Marks & Spencer). He stole the show as the Sheriff of Nottingham from Kevin Costner's Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.
Painting
-->> Jump to new posts Christmas Paintings by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Cool - the MET museum provides an online "Christmas Story" told with famous works of art - Christmas Paintings
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What do you Have for Breakfast? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Yup had my EAS protein shake and chewy orange vitamins for breakfast. It's a happy way for me to wake up. How are you doing today? #lowcarb
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Is Obesity a Disability? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

The European Court of Justice (binding for the whole EU) determines #obesity could be a disability with all associated rights - BBC Article on Obesity Ruling What do you think?
Family Travel
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Review of Boston Children's Museum by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

I met the Boston Children's Museum decades ago when my daughter was young. We were visiting friends in Cambridge who loved the museum and were delighted to have a child to take. Even though adults didn't have to be accompanied by children! My daughte
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Brand New Posts
Need help identifying the artist / location
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Today at 03:26 PM
Fischbild (1925) by Paul Klee
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Today at 03:23 PM
Cosmic White Christmas *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 11:10 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Cooking
Today at 09:17 AM
Half a Century of Writing!
by IH8FMS
Journals
Today at 09:15 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 08:46 AM
New Review: Home Alone!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 08:12 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 05:00 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 04:40 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:21 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Rosie52, 1 invisible), 116 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.