Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas, puumando
57215 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57216 Members
417 Forums
113025 Topics
801192 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 855
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 471
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 148
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 90
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Senior Issues
Jump to new posts How is your library senior friendly? by Pam - Senior Issues @ 45 minutes 5 seconds ago

I'm excited about the innovations that are taking place in libraries all over the world. How is your library finding new ways to serve seniors?
Depression
Jump to new posts Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields Book Review by Rayna - Depression Editor @ Today at 08:26 PM

In this personal account, actress Brooke Shields fights the stigma attached to postpartum depression by sharing her own experience with it. Read this review of her book and find out more... Down Came the Rain Review
Allergies & Colds
Jump to new posts DIY healthy energy gel by Sheree-Allergies @ Today at 07:11 PM

I needed a healthy energy gel this summer for some of the activities I did. It turned out the best way to get one was to make it myself. Get the recipe on the Allergies and Colds page at http://www.bellaonline.com/site/allergiesandcolds
Wicca
Jump to new posts Re: Wiccan Sabbats Thread by Ro Longstreet-Wicca @ Today at 07:09 PM

Mabon Gratitude Ritual Mabon is the autumn equinox where the Wheel of the Year rests briefly in balance and day and night are of equal length. To help the Wheel roll ahead toward night, you recite a litany of gratitude. This solitary ritual can be
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Quotes by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 05:26 PM

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~ Howard Thurman
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 03:59 PM

My project for today - please share! Help push Facebook to allow pen name accounts, to protect authors' privacy on sensitive issues Pen Names on Facebook I feel strongly that many authors need the privacy to be able to tackle certain issues, like d
Crochet
Jump to new posts Re: bernat mosaic girls lace pinafore by bubblyblonde174 @ Today at 03:40 PM

iNSTRUCTiONS The instructions are written for smallest size. If changes are necessary for larger sizes the instructions will be written thus ( ). Numbers for each size are shown in the same color throughout the pattern. When only one number
Reality TV
Jump to new posts Re: Hell's Kitchen by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:32 PM

Just watched the second episode on Youtube. Again the right person was eliminated. I hope the next people to go are Sterling and Denine. I also hope pretty boy becomes Gordy`s next favorite insult, that was even funnier than donkey.
Unemployment
Jump to new posts Re: What Should You Avoid in the Interview Process? by Corlia - Unemployment Editor @ Today at 02:55 PM

Thanks Diane!
Healthy Foods
Jump to new posts Re: Skirt steak recipies? by Corlia - Unemployment Editor @ Today at 02:51 PM

I made skirt steak in a slow-cooker with Cajun spices, sliced it into thin strips, and served them with fajita fixings. It turned out very well. Perhaps it could be a new type of cuisine...Cajican or Mexijun.
Unemployment
Jump to new posts Re: Weathering the Rejection Letter by Corlia - Unemployment Editor @ Today at 02:43 PM

You made a very good point. Those who give up to early will never reach their goals.
Teaching LDS
Jump to new posts 2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme by Brenda - Teaching LDS @ Today at 02:39 PM

2015 Primary theme is now available. Here is a general outline for each month. 2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme
Prime Time TV
Jump to new posts Revenge by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 02:33 PM

I found a "new" to me series to catch up on. I'm not even sure how I started watching this one since I haven't seen a recent episode. I remember when if first came on, I wanted to watch it but couldn't get into the first episode, but now I caught it
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 02:29 PM

I did a run/walk of 4.75 miles. Still battling this cold that wants to linger....
Unemployment
Jump to new posts Re: What Was Your Trickiest Job Interview Question? by Corlia - Unemployment Editor @ Today at 02:23 PM

I agree, Diane. I think people close to retirement age often worry about how to answer that question. My suggestion would be to emphasize the importance of having an experienced person who can hit the ground running as opposed to having a younger,
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: I Lost Almost Everything by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 02:16 PM

Yesterday was a long boring day. Today besides feeling sick it is not too bad. I was able to walk a little and Gisele made great food and in addition she will make a pizza for supper. Plus I have a show in French tonight so that would be nice to sit
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: What to Include in an Email Cover Letter by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:57 PM

Thank you!
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: How to Spot a Fake Job Ad by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:56 PM

Good point, our organization stopped asking for social security information on applications quite a few years ago. It always amazes me when I see social security numbers on resumes!
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: The second interview is important too! by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:55 PM

Good point, I would say if the information isn't available to go with over rather than under. My last two employers did not put dress code information on their website. If a candidate can find it, however, great!
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: How to Respond to the Difficult Customer Question by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:52 PM

Thanks so much for your input. Having done recruiting for well over 20 years, I actually find that it does help. Not in that there is a right or wrong answer, but the logic and progression steps the candidate took to resolve the issue. Some of the m
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: Verify Interview Information by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:45 PM

True, the information does not always appear in the ad (which it actually did for these positions), in this case all of the information (including the address) was given to her when she was called to set up the interview (I know because I gave it to
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: How to Prepare for an Interview by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:42 PM

Thank you!!!
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: Words NOT to use in interview by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:41 PM

The words sound good, but they really don't mean anything because everyone is a people person. :-)
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Bobby Z Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ Today at 01:36 PM

Tim Kearney (Paul Walker) finally gets to be somebody - not just anybody, he gets to play the legendary Bobby Z. The only problem is that everybody wants a piece of Kearney/Bobby Z. What do you do when every D.E.A. officer, bounty hunter and a famous
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: Job Titles Game by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk @ Today at 01:25 PM

dog groomer
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Brand New Posts
How is your library senior friendly?
by Pam - Senior Issues
Senior Issues
42 minutes 18 seconds ago
Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields Book Review
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
Today at 08:26 PM
DIY healthy energy gel
by Sheree-Allergies
Allergies & Colds
Today at 07:11 PM
Wiccan Sabbats Thread
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Today at 07:09 PM
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 05:26 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 03:59 PM
bernat mosaic girls lace pinafore
by bubblyblonde174
Crochet
Today at 03:40 PM
Hell's Kitchen
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Today at 03:32 PM
What Should You Avoid in the Interview Process?
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
Today at 02:55 PM
Skirt steak recipies?
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Healthy Foods
Today at 02:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Rayna - Depression Editor), 133 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.