Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Alyssa Price, Nikol, Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D., OHNSENT, Neemah
58162 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,162 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,967 Topics
838,676 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 184
"Rosie" 166
Mona - Astronomy 103
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 87
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 50
Angie 28
Susan - Meditation Editor 25
Lestie4containergardens 25
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 21
mary-tea1 12
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Fluency in Reading by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 05:42 PM

What do you know about reading fluency?
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 04:33 PM

Evening meditation time. I've just sent my new Cinderella book 1 out to my beta-readers. If you're interested in seeing a copy, let me know. It took me quite a while (nearly two years) to craft a personality for Cinderella that I liked. I just wasn't
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 04:18 PM

Grilled chicken with honey mustard and Romaine lettuce on a potato roll. Next: G or L
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: European Astrofest 2017 *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:56 AM

Andrea Accomazzo is the Head of the Solar and Planetary Missions Division at ESOC (European Space Operations Centre) in Darmstadt, Germany. He gave two talks at Astrofest, "Landing on Mars" and "Landing Rosetta on comet 67P". H
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: Brain Development Delays Cause ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 09:36 AM

When you look at the 5 affected areas of brain development and compare their functions to the negative symptoms of ADD, you will have a much better feel for why folks with ADD have their unique path thru life.
Reading
Jump to new posts Passively listening to a lecture by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 08:40 AM

Passively listening to a lecture is about the Ninth Level of Hell for me. They often talk SOOOO SLOWWWLLYYYY that I am pulling my hair out in frustration. I would far rather read the transcript in about one-tenth the time and staying engaged with the
Yoga
Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 07:55 AM

My morning yoga with my daffodils. It was a little nippy out today, but still, this weather for February in Massachusetts is unseasonably warm. We need to care for our planet. We only have one. #Namaste
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Space Missions - Quiz *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:37 AM

Quote:Magellan spent four years mapping Venus, producing a detailed radar map of 99% of the planet. It found evidence of volcanic activity over about 85% of its surface. One of the puzzles it raised for scientists was the fact that the highlands of
Yoga
Jump to new posts Vinyasa variations by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 06:29 AM

Do you have trouble with Chaturanga? I sometimes do. Here are some other ways to vinyasa! What else would you like to read about on the yoga page?
California
Jump to new posts California Chapparal by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 06:25 AM

The dominant plant community in California, chapparal smells especially good this time of year! What other California plants would you like to read about?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Playing with Ribbing by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 06:20 AM

I love swapping out different ribbings! It's a great way to give a basic sock some personality. How do you use ribbings?
Current Events
Jump to new posts Re: White House has blocked CNN by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:11 AM

If I do not see a proof along with any claim I do not believe it. Only when it is proven false or right I believe. I may of course form an opinion but will only keep it to myself until any proof comes along. The media is not only lying it is also fo
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness when there's no remorse by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:01 AM

This is one of the many reasons why I never, am not and will never follow any religion.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Today at 02:54 AM

Been working on making new doll clothes and reading the complete collection of Father Brown mysteries ...
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Today at 02:52 AM

High 30s, drizzle and windy - still winter
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 02:45 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days white bread (that was the end of it - no crusts - butter), Les Aliments three cheese pasta bake, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, three white uncooked pot
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 02:40 AM

I remember one dream. I only remember part of the ending. I was in what seemed to be a cave or it looked like that. George Clooney appeared and I learned I was part of his marriage celebration or I already knew it. I got my dress and told him I was
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Babies Love Reading by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 02:11 AM

What books did you enjoy reading to your baby?
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Orzo Salad Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 02:10 AM

What's your favorite pasta for pasta salad? Shells? Orzo? Elbows? Spirals? Something else?
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Read Across America Day is March 2 by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 04:05 PM

It's less than a week until we celebrate reading! What are your plans?
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Warren Beatty/Faye Dunaway Will Present at Oscars by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway, the stars of Arthur Penn's 1967 classic film "Bonnie and Clyde", will be presenters at tomorrow night's Oscar ceremony. Beatty's sister, Shirley MacLaine, is also set to appear. ABC's live broadcast begins at
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

On this day in 1968 – February 24th – the discovery of the first pulsar was announced. A pulsar is a fast-rotating neutron star that emits a beam of electromagnetic radiation. We can only detect it when it's pointing towards us, rather like a li
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Dogwood Dilemmas by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 02/24/17 12:23 PM

Dogwood Dilemmas is loading up in both Kindle (ebook) and paperback! Subscribe to my Amazon page to hear when they're live! https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Shea/e/B002BLWXPQ/ This was set in April 2015 - I've been working on it for quite a while. It's
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Chelle - Marriage Editor @ 02/24/17 11:59 AM

How frustrating! This is not fiction, but I finally pulled my book on Depression and Christianity out of mothballs and started truly working on it today. I wrote about 5 pages. I feel wrung out and depressed that I wrote so little, but this thing dr
Marriage
Jump to new posts Love Is by Chelle - Marriage Editor @ 02/24/17 11:53 AM

I'm a little late, but this week's article is finally up Love Is This article is based on the verse in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Most of you are probably familiar with at least the first two lines: Quote:Love is patient, Love is kind Tod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
Fluency in Reading
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Reading
Today at 05:42 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 04:33 PM
European Astrofest 2017 *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:56 AM
Brain Development Delays Cause ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:36 AM
Passively listening to a lecture
Reading
Today at 08:40 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
Today at 07:55 AM
Space Missions - Quiz *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:37 AM
Vinyasa variations
by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor
Yoga
Today at 06:29 AM
California Chapparal
California
Today at 06:25 AM
Playing with Ribbing
Knitting
Today at 06:20 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.