Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
northbabes, blaycation, carroll, del del, caterica
57763 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,763 Registered Members
417 Forums
115,507 Topics
821,084 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 340
Mona - Astronomy 134
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 108
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 92
Deanna - New Age 88
"Rosie" 69
Lestie4containergardens 61
Jana - Creativity Editor 55
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 29
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Daytime TV
Jump to new posts Days Sept. B.Ds by "Rosie" @ 13 minutes 10 seconds ago

September 1 1956 Philece Sampler (ex-Renee Dumonde) September 4 1978 Aaron Van Wagner (ex-Jason Welles) September 5 1964 Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) September 7 1947 William Utay (Dr. Willhelm Rolf) September 13 1980 Jason Cook (ex-Shawn Douglas Br
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook @ 57 minutes 32 seconds ago

So far today I drove 4 children to school at 8:15 a.m. Came home and dyed my hair before I went to the hairdressers. I just got home - haircuts feel good. Now I have to figure out dinner and go to the grocery store before I pick up my 2 girls at 3
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:35 AM

Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing six times (+1 time when i stopped myself from going upstairs because of this - wanted some ice cream before a new movie but did not want to have to open the oven fan just for that so i stayed here instead), mom bo
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:30 AM

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and sugar spread + 1 with butter), spaghetti with one green onion pan fried in butter and Catelli meat sauce and cheddar
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:27 AM

I do not remember my dreams.
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Today at 04:25 AM

Thought for the day: Peace is the harmony that surrounds getting along with others. Meditate to develop peace and harmony in your life ...
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: What are you grateful for today? by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 03:19 AM

I am so happy and grateful that a friend of mine called me yesterday. I'd been thinking about her, but kept putting off calling because I was busy. Then out of the blue she called me. It was really nice to catch up, and make plans to get together. Fr
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: Numerology for Today by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 03:17 AM

Today's Numerology: August 28, 2015: 8 + 10 + 8 = 26/8 Eight is the vibration of power and abundance. It also reminds us there is a huge difference between power and force. To force something is to try to control or manipulate. But true power is inf
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Deleting Posts by Sadhana ~ Indian Food @ Today at 03:11 AM

Done :-)
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: First Letter-Last Letter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 02:37 AM

serious
Jump to new posts Re: Better Nutrition Helps ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 02:35 AM

Chop chicken up and make a chicken salad with brown rice or quinoa. Serve it in lettuce cups.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 02:32 AM

Shrimp salad with fresh lettuce on a croissant.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Soup du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 02:31 AM

Broth with refried rice and seaweed. Add chicken or shrimp if you are not vegetarian.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 02:30 AM

Liver cheese on white bread with mayo. Next: L or O
Tea
Jump to new posts 5 Reasons to Put the Kettle On & Have Tea by Angie @ Today at 01:17 AM

EpochTimes 5 Reasons to Put the Kettle on and Have a Cup of Tea By Clare Collins, University of Newcastle | August 27, 2015 Read Five Reasons to Put the Kettle On
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble will be 25 this year! by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

The shimmering colours visible in this Hubble Space Telescope image show off the remarkable complexity of the Twin Jet Nebula (PN M2-9). The new image highlights the nebula’s shells and its knots of expanding gas in striking detail. Two iridescen
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Lights will return to the far north soon by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Here is Ole Salomonsen's first aurora picture of this season, "Shimmering Silence". It was taken around Tromsø, northern Norway in the early hours of this morning, and as beautiful as you'd expect from this superb arctic photographer.
Golf
Jump to new posts Women’s Golf Advantage by Sandy - Golf Editor @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Men and women compete on the same golf course, but physical differences make it difficult to measure them strictly on distance, so with some strategic considerations, women actually may have an advantage. Women's Golf Advantage Do you play from t
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Time for my evening meditation. I participated in- a delightful art reception, then enjoyed dinner out with my darling. A perfect evening! Every day provides us something to be grateful for, if we but open our eyes. #namaste
Comedy Movies
Jump to new posts Les profs (2013) by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Warning: This contain spoilers. Great movie. France sure knows how to make hilarious movies. All the actors and actresses are hilarious in their own way (the funniest for me was the english teacher). The only down side for me was that sometimes I di
Crime
Jump to new posts I Don't Like Mondays by Vance - Crime Editor @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

Follow the link below to read my article about a sixteen year old girl who opened fire on school children with a .22 caliber rifle, across the street from her house, in 1979. When asked why she did it, she replied, "I don't like Mondays."
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Spiders! by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

When I finished with my computer last night I went upstairs to take my shower and before I was able to do that I saw a spider on the stairs, sprayed it with Windex and it fell on the floor and ran behind the desk that was there so I pushed the desk a
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Vincent D'Onofrio To Direct His First Feature Film by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Actor Vincent D'Onofrio, star of the television series "Law & Order:Criminal Intent", will be directing his first film, "The Kid". It is a Western based on the life of outlaw Billy the Kid. D'Onofrio will act in the film, as w
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt Film to Open AFI Festival by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

The American Film Institute has announced that "By The Sea" will be the opening night film for their 2015 AFI Fest, which begins on November 5th. Angelina Jolie is the writer, director, and co-star of the film, which also features her husba
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Non-members can't see images - new links by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

I've changed the links in the following articles: 1. Cosmic Equines 2. Rose Center and Hayden Planetarium 3. Voyager 1 – the First Starship Has Voyager 1 finally left the Solar System? No, that won't happen for tens of thousands of years. Bu
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Brand New Posts
Days Sept. B.Ds
by "Rosie"
Daytime TV
What will you do today?
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Inspiration
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
06:35 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
06:30 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
06:27 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
04:25 AM
What are you grateful for today?
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
03:19 AM
Numerology for Today
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
03:17 AM
Deleting Posts
by Sadhana ~ Indian Food
Poetry
03:11 AM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
02:35 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered ("Rosie"), 70 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.