Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rosematthew, Snehal Deshmukh, Rosemary54, magicmirror, IgSun
58194 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,194 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,225 Topics
840,052 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 254
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 112
Mona - Astronomy 100
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 91
Angie 40
Angela - Drama Movies 15
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 15
mary-tea1 11
Susan - Meditation Editor 9
Digital Art and Animation 8
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 34 minutes 37 seconds ago

I just sent book 28 in my Time Travel Sweet Romance series off to betareaders. It's set in 1800s Alabama. Tomorrow I tackle book 29, which is set in Masada. There's a fair amount of controversy around what really happened during the ending days there
Reading
Jump to new posts Heckedy Peg Picture Book Review by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 05:30 PM

Heckedy Peg is the melding of Audrey Wood's words and the paintings of Don Wood to make a compelling picture book that is a treat for all ages. Young readers love the story and enjoy the pictures of the characters, especially the children. Kids like
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 04:36 PM

Falafel sandwich in a pita with ranch, shredded lettuce, and Pico de Gallo. Next: F or O
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 04:33 PM

Turkey breakfast sausage on sourdough toast with mayo.
California
Jump to new posts Lake Tahoe... Lighthouses! by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 04:29 PM

Did you know that the state with the most lighthouses is... Michigan? Lakes need their 'houses as well as seashores do! There's not a lot to see at Lake Tahoe, but it's fun to visit these anyways....
Yoga
Jump to new posts Yoga for Stress Relief by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 04:23 PM

Anyone here not in need of stress relief? Does yoga help you?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Review of 60 Quick Knit Toys by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Today at 04:15 PM

Any amigurumi knitters out there? Here's a pattern collection for you...
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 03:09 PM

Evening meditation time. Meditation doesn't have to be about sitting still. Walking meditations can be done in mazes, forest paths, or simply around a room. I had a lovely afternoon walk today through a quiet wood. You can walk through an apartment a
Relationships
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook & BellaOnline by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 11:33 AM

Also Rosie, I never reply to those fb posts that ask about who my real friends are and I need to reply to let the person know that I am their real friend. I just do not do that. If you ask me a real question, I reply. If you do something, I comment
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:51 AM

On this day in 1858 – April 23rd – Max Planck was born. Planck a German theoretical physicist best known as the originator of quantum theory. His work won him the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918. The European Space Agency (ESA) named a space obse
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Moons of Mars - Deimos *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:29 AM

By the late 19th century we knew Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune had moons. But it seemed that there were no Martian moons. Then in 1877 American astronomer Asaph Hall surprised the world with two Martian moons. Why did it take so long to find t
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Today at 04:28 AM

Brrrrr! It rained last night and is overcast and drippy today. This morning at breakfast it was 48F. I can't seem to get warm today and when I go out later, I'll have to wear a heavier jacket.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Meteors and asteroids by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:26 AM

Cool pictures!
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Saturn's rings - what's going on here? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:11 AM

This is amazing!
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Rafael Nadal and the second episode of The Leftovers (i wished though it had a replay another day earlier because of the early times i have to get up due to tennis but wont miss it anyway like the premiere).
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

I again forgot to mention the match was on television .
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), baby brussel sprouts and mixed vegetables (carrots + broccoli + cauliflower) from Les Aliments M&M with butter and the last two slices
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

I remember one dream. What I remember (maybe that was it) is that I was outside in what looked like Newfoundland or a place like that and that night apparently when the full moon would appear all the water where the beach is would go away for a long
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Re: Why so needy ? by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

absolutely
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Dad left around 9:00. They have been back for about a minute and mom almost immediately started banging on the floor! Looks like she will try her best to make up for the time she was not here to push my buttons.
Career Training
Jump to new posts Re: How will you return after the holidays by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:35 AM

If one day I work at a place where they stay open during that season I will ask to work then. I hate any holidays especially christmas so I would not mind plus you get paid overtime when you work on those types of days. I also hope I never work in a
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Triangle – a Seasonal Asterism *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ 04/21/17 04:08 PM

It's the Virgo Cluster in the Spring Triangle. Quote:This deep image of the Virgo Cluster obtained by Chris Mihos and his colleagues using the Burrell Schmidt telescope shows the diffuse light between the galaxies belonging to the cluster. North i
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: New Practice Readers Review by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 04/21/17 03:57 PM

Kids actually enjoy reading these. I think that it is because they are short and informative.
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: Powerful Tasty Nutrition for ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 04/21/17 03:52 PM

I love this stuff on House Foods Smart Noodles. They only have 40 calories in 8 ounces. Tasty with this sauce!!
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Veggie and Herb Tomato Sauce Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 04/21/17 03:48 PM

We made Italian burritos. Roll cheese and muffaletta olive salad up in a flour tortilla. Pour sauce over it and cover it with a slice of provolone. Yum!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
Destiny Time Travel Series
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
16 minutes 33 seconds ago
Heckedy Peg Picture Book Review
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Reading
46 minutes 22 seconds ago
Sandwich du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 04:33 PM
Lake Tahoe... Lighthouses!
by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor
California
Today at 04:29 PM
Yoga for Stress Relief
Yoga
Today at 04:23 PM
Review of 60 Quick Knit Toys
Knitting
Today at 04:15 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 03:09 PM
Facebook & BellaOnline
Relationships
Today at 11:33 AM
2017: Astronomy and Space on this day
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:51 AM
Moons of Mars - Deimos *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:29 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 57 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.