Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ibrahimm, lunna, EvlinSymon, MissXYZ, UltimatePurpose
57693 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,693 Registered Members
417 Forums
115,102 Topics
818,356 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 446
Nancy Roussy 420
Sheryl T 276
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 158
Mona - Astronomy 135
Jana - Creativity Editor 87
Susan - Meditation Editor 59
Lestie4containergardens 58
Deanna - New Age 57
Korie - California Editor 44
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Horror Movies
Jump to new posts Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013) by Nancy Roussy @ 8 minutes 38 seconds ago

Warning: This contain spoilers. Very bad movie. This is such a shame because I loved the first movie and I could not wait to see the sequel! It took about one hour (when we see him trapped the other side for the first time) to actually be somewhat e
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 53 minutes 7 seconds ago

Time for my evening meditation - so much to be grateful for. A lovely weekend with family. #namaste
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: Better Nutrition Helps ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 01:41 PM

Change beef and pork sausages for chicken sausage.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 01:39 PM

Grilled chicken sausage with apple and gouda on a hot dog bun with Dijon mustard.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Diana Douglas, Mother of Michael, Passes Away by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 01:03 PM

Diana Douglas, the first wife of Kirk Douglas and the mother of Michael Douglas, passed away on July 4th. She was 92 years old. Diana Douglas was an actress who appeared in 22 films, as well as performing on television and the stage. Diana Douglas is
Hair
Jump to new posts Re: Do you have a fat face? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 10:05 AM

I don't but the weird thing is that when I pose for pictures I often look like I do. It mostly happens when someone takes a long time to take the picture, I am very shy so I am very uncomfortable while waiting for the picture to be taken and I also d
New Age
Jump to new posts Latest Review - The Caregiver's Tao Te Ching by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 08:32 AM

Read my review of The Caregiver's Tao Te Ching - a loving companion on life's journey for the caregiver in us all. The Caregiver's Tao Te Ching Review
Pop Music
Jump to new posts Re: Music ABC game by "Rosie" @ Today at 07:35 AM

Q Quite Riot
Classical Music
Jump to new posts Re: Food n Drink song titles by "Rosie" @ Today at 07:32 AM

SUGAR Rush Dream Street
Daytime TV
Jump to new posts Days (Abigail) by "Rosie" @ Today at 07:11 AM

Abigail is pregnant Who's the Daddy Chad or Ben??????? I think the story line would be more interesting With Chad being the daddy Just saying
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:29 AM

Location: somewhere in the North Sea. Weather: overcast, smooth sea, has stopped raining, and earlier poor visibility meant ship's foghorn was sounding.
Crafts For Kids
Jump to new posts Re: Felt Star Maps by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:25 AM

Nice one, Launa. What a good and fun idea. The Big Dipper is something most people can recognize. BTW neither of the dippers are constellations – they're parts of Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, so are asterisms (patterns of stars that aren't official
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Reincarnation and Spirituality - Article by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 05:40 AM

Going through a lifetime as a physical being provides a period of learning, and these lessons are important for the evolvement of the soul. Reincarnation and Spirituality Please read my latest article on the Spirituality site. Your feedback is alw
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Today at 05:40 AM

Thought for the day: Meditation develops virtue, including abiding peace ...
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:27 AM

Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 16 times and my dad 14 times.
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:18 AM

Another dream came back to me when I was doing my morning beauty routine. I came here and wrote something in the "What exercise did you do today?" thread and Terri replied to me. I remember at least thinking about the reply and that's it.
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Quotes by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 05:14 AM

"Love is light for the soul." ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 04:56 AM

Nuggets from catfish, breaded and fried, layered with lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and tartar sauce on a hoagie. Next: N or E
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:47 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 2:52 and got up at 11:00. I watched Chopped at 16:00, a new movie at 18:15 but at 18:53 I heard my mom falling upstairs and dad not reacting so I went to check it out (that movie plays again soon so ill watch the rest then)
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:45 AM

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 3 with butter + 2 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, Ritz original cookies, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, a salad (ic
Holiday/Seasonal Cooking
Jump to new posts United Cakes of America - Book Review by Launa- Kid's Books/Crafts, H/S Cooking @ Today at 02:44 AM

United Cakes of America There is a cake recipe representing every state, so my thought was that if I just planned to make one cake a week I could travel across America (figuratively) and totally keep my family happy! What is your favorite cake?
Distance Learning
Jump to new posts Why the fascination with social media? by Patricia PN @ Today at 12:33 AM

Social media offers many valuable capabilities beyond sharing a great selfie. What do you like most about social media?
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

From time to time, I ask readers if they would like to join my newsletter list. Here is information, just in case you are interested. I send out a Sandwiches Newsletter every week. It contains information on my latest article. Sometimes I put infor
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Tomato Sandwich Ideas by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

I am so jealous of my sister-in-law! We put in patio tomatoes at the same time. She is getting oodles of succulent red tomatoes from her plant. We are feeding the squirrels green tomatoes! Does anybody have a natural, non-fatal answer to squirrels
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Shopping at Costco Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Lights that are solar powered to place by your walkway or backyard pond. Next: D or L
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Brand New Posts
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
44 minutes 18 seconds ago
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 01:41 PM
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 01:39 PM
Diana Douglas, Mother of Michael, Passes Away
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
Today at 01:03 PM
Do you have a fat face?
by Nancy Roussy
Hair
Today at 10:05 AM
Latest Review - The Caregiver's Tao Te Ching
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
Today at 08:32 AM
Days (Abigail)
by "Rosie"
Daytime TV
Today at 07:11 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 06:29 AM
Felt Star Maps
by Mona - Astronomy
Crafts For Kids
Today at 06:25 AM
Reincarnation and Spirituality - Article
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 05:40 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.