Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
eipcs, Kymberly - Obesity Editor, davidsalata, lovebird123, lizaa
58374 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,435
Posts847,721
Members58,374
Most Online449
Mar 28th, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 17
Sponsor
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Exercise
9 hours ago
So I will start that exercise tomorrow, tonight I will also start putting body lotion every night (since i started antibiotics last year i keep not putting any for weeks or months then 1 night or a few nights and there i go again - im tired of dry itchy skin so i stop doing that ...
see more
620,921 Views · 1,176 Comments
Astronomy
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Astronomy magazine gives some tips for observing the night sky from the 18th to the 25th of May. Some things you'll be able to see without optical aids. For others, even if you don't have a telescope, binoculars can be helpful....
see more
2,720 Views · 33 Comments
Genealogy
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
We had a lively conversation today about bad and good research habits, experiences we have had, problems in our search for our immigrant ancestors. These problems include the script of the 18th and 19th centuries, where to look for records, and to solve the problems possible link...
see more
1,314 Views · 4 Comments
Container Gardening
Yesterday at 10:05 PM
How cool Susan....
see more
287 Views · 4 Comments
Inspiration
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Rain, rain, rain - 3-4-5 inches?...
see more
1,813,663 Views · 2,803 Comments
Astronomy
Yesterday at 08:15 PM
I came across The Planet Mercury Song the other day. It's one of a series of "Planet Songs for Children" and it's a delight. Parents, grandparents, teachers, aunts and uncles & others, you might know someone who'd like this. I'm also glad to say that unlike some wel...
see more
846 Views · 6 Comments
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:58 PM
On this day in 1969 - May 18th - Apollo 10 was launched. Apollo 10 was a dress rehearsal for the first Moon landing, testing all of the components and procedures, just short of actually landing....
see more
16,082 Views · 194 Comments
Creativity
Yesterday at 06:20 PM
Funny word for me was yahoo...
see more
14,575 Views · 33 Comments
Self Development
Yesterday at 04:39 PM
Play Stan Skates, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday there was 6 new and 4 doubles but 1 from the day before) and Ghost Adventures....
see more
1,091,753 Views · 1,195 Comments
Inspiration
Yesterday at 04:36 PM
Just writing something so that the new page appears!...
see more
1,541,897 Views · 2,410 Comments
Low Carb
Yesterday at 04:25 PM
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two fried eggs with two slices of Gadoua white bread (did not eat the whites and crusts), one white potato and three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer when i did that) boiled (ate the potato with but...
see more
1,070,853 Views · 1,816 Comments
Dreams
Yesterday at 04:21 PM
I remember three dreams. Also at least once I woke up jumping but I also remembered that what I dreamed was not scary at all (that last time which was maybe the first and only time that happened i said so to myself right after the jump why did i woke up like that). All I remembe...
see more
132,942 Views · 662 Comments
Astronomy
Yesterday at 08:49 AM
Two nights ago there was a conjunction of Venus and the crescent Moon. Filippo Curti (Sanderphil Urban Observatory) got this shot of the reflection of the Moon and Venus in the calm sea off Atlantic Beach at Santa Marinella near Rome, Italy. The dark side of the Moon is dimly ill...
see more
38,107 Views · 112 Comments
Sleep Disorders
Yesterday at 01:51 AM
I decided to next go with a spray or liquid since I had yet to try in these forms and I will go with Adrien Gagnon 3mg liquid with a wildberry flavor (like all the others ive tried so far its only the melatonin + flavor), it says to dilute in water or juice but I will just take i...
see more
5,607 Views · 52 Comments
History
05/18/18 11:02 PM
Have you ever attended an American Revolution Round Table meeting? I attended one on Wednesday evening. The speaker's topic was Benedict Arnold, Guilty or Not Guilty? He brought up some interesting points. Now I need to do some research. What do you know about Benedict ...
see more
35 Views · 0 Comments
Drama Movies
05/18/18 09:01 PM
This week, I watched Claudia Weill's 1978 indie film "Girl Friends". Melanie Mayron stars as a photographer who has to adjust to a new reality when her best friend moves out and gets married. In an interview with critic Roger Ebert, Weill stated "I really don't car...
see more
805 Views · 9 Comments
Christian Living
05/18/18 07:42 PM
This is my list of "Give me's" for today. A Morning Prayer...
see more
42 Views · 0 Comments
Baptist
05/18/18 01:08 PM
What are your plans for the weekend? I plan to get much needed rest on Saturday Morning. I will catch up on some writing, Then on Sunday, I plan to attend church service and spend time with family. Sunday afternoon, I plan to attend a high school graduation. Be Blessed....
see more
59 Views · 0 Comments
Astronomy
05/18/18 10:38 AM
From March to May you can see the Spring Triangle in northern skies. In summer the Summer Triangle is most prominent, but may be seen all year round in most of the northern hemisphere. There is also a Winter Triangle. But grandest of all is the Winter Hexagon. Winter Hexagon ...
see more
154 Views · 4 Comments
Natural Living
05/18/18 04:49 AM
Do you need to lose weight? Instead of struggle to lose weight by cutting calories, there's a much easier solution. Consider eating metabolism boosting goods instead! This article goes into detail about the foods you should eat to speed up your metabolism. 6 Foods that Boost th...
see more
41 Views · 0 Comments
Gardening
05/17/18 06:34 PM
I planted some geraniums in my front yard. The blossoms have gone missing. One was pulled out of the ground. Deer are so cute but they are hungry critters....
see more
44 Views · 0 Comments
Astronomy
05/17/18 05:28 PM
This image is not blurry. It shows in clear detail that the Large Magellanic Cloud (LMC) rotates. (The LMC is the largest satellite galaxy of the Milky Way.) The rotation of the LMC is presented here with fine data from the Gaia satellite. Gaia measures the positions of stars so ...
see more
228 Views · 5 Comments
Sewing
05/16/18 10:28 PM
Learning to sew is a useful skill. Whether economics is a factor - saving money, or the satisfaction of self-reliance, or even a need for an outlet for creative self-expression, the knowledge that sewing skills can bring can satisfy many reasons for acquiring this most ancient of...
see more
51 Views · 0 Comments
Computer Networks
05/16/18 07:13 PM
I do not know if this is the correct place to ask for this but at least it has to do with computers! I do not know how but somehow I got rid of the button that connects me to the internet (i have no idea how to call it - it used to me right next to the start button at the comple...
see more
39 Views · 0 Comments
Astronomy
05/16/18 11:40 AM
Kepler's House in Linz Four hundred years ago yesterday (May 15, 1618) Johannes Kepler discovered the simple mathematical rule governing the orbits of the solar system's planets, now recognized as Kepler's Third Law of planetary motion. At that time he was living in this tall ...
see more
426 Views · 8 Comments
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Brand New Posts
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. Exercise
05/20/18 04:17 AM
2018 - Keep an eye on the sky
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
05/19/18 10:31 PM
DNA and Genealogy
by Angie. Genealogy
05/19/18 10:11 PM
Veg in containers
by Angie. Container Gardening
05/19/18 10:05 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie. Inspiration
05/19/18 10:03 PM
Solar System - Our Neighborhood
05/19/18 08:15 PM
2018: On this day . . .
05/19/18 07:58 PM
What words tickle your funny bone?
by jodirose. Creativity
05/19/18 06:20 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
05/19/18 04:39 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
05/19/18 04:36 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 146 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.