Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Aki, stepjmus03, timpson, DeEden, MKS
57726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,726 Registered Members
417 Forums
115,262 Topics
819,674 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 424
Nancy Roussy 364
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
Mona - Astronomy 128
Sheryl T 79
Deanna - New Age 70
Korie - California Editor 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 41
Lestie4containergardens 32
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 26
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts Most Diverse Religion in the World? by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ 52 minutes 43 seconds ago

Huffington Post today quoted some stats from the Pugh Foundation about the most racially diverse religious groups...and entirely forgot to mention the Bahá'í Faith! According to Encyclopedia Britannica, we are the second most widely spread religion
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ 55 minutes 22 seconds ago

Came back less than one hour ago (i completely forgot to came here like i do normally) from the beach in front of the house. The waves were small. About one fifth was not under the water. It was mostly sunny and a little foggy. The wind was small,
Sewing
Jump to new posts Quick to Sew Home Decor by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 58 minutes 43 seconds ago

Many home decor sewing projects can usually be accomplished in a few spare hours, will showcase your sewing creativity, require just a few yards of fabric, and little sewing effort. Quick to Sew Home Decor
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: What are you grateful for today? by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 03:49 AM

I am so happy and grateful that my kids and I got to spend the day in Carlsbad yesterday with some lovely friends. The weather was beautiful, the food was fantastic, and I even had time to do some reading! Sometimes it's just good to get away - even
New Age
Jump to new posts Affirmations by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 03:47 AM

Affirmations are more than just positive statements. When used regularly, they can be very helpful when it comes to reprogramming limiting beliefs. Affirmations
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 01:18 AM

West coast of Wales. Beautiful day on Saturday, but then yesterday decided to skip August and September and go straight into Fall. Temperature in the 50s F, high winds - in fact, weather warnings for coasts and hills of gale force winds - and rain.
Fragrance
Jump to new posts Re: What are your favorite aromas? by Angie @ Today at 12:55 AM

I have limited experience but do like lavender and eucalyptus(sp?).
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Angie @ Today at 12:52 AM

I have been dreaming about my trip to Nova Scotia. It was a wonderful trip and I am recalling bits and pieces of it each night.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble will be 25 this year! by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 12:32 AM

Another super image from the Hubble Space Telescope. This is NGC 6565, a planetary nebula in the constellation Sagittarius. (Credit: ESA/Hubble & NASA) A dying star ejects its outer layers, and its stellar winds push them away to produce a pla
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: what to wear in a wedding? by sharon joshep @ Today at 12:21 AM

Leather cloths are very stylish especial leather jacket, but When I wear Leather pants i feel uncomfortable. I prefer to wear leather jacket not leather pant......
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:08 AM

Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 14 times and my dad 98 times.
Fragrance
Jump to new posts Re: Chocolate by DeEden @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Right now nothing else but chocolate itself because I am having KitKat.. ;)
Fragrance
Jump to new posts Re: Incense vs Room Spray by DeEden @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Room sprays.. I found them more friendly and refreshing one.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by DeEden @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Going to restart my gym routine.. That's sth special for today. *High Hopes*
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by DeEden @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Home made Rice with zinger chicken, french fries and tomato sauce, a coke, mix fruit salad and one medium Pepperoni pizza . \m/ \m/
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Angels, Archangels, and Guardian Angels - Article by DeEden @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Interesting writing with spiritual touch. Thumbs Up!
Pagan
Jump to new posts Re: Back to normal service soon by DeEden @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

All the best Ninjahedgewych :)
Cosmetics
Jump to new posts Re: Pimples and oily skin, please help! by DeEden @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

I do not know what is your age. But if these pimples have appeared suddenly it can be because of hormonal changes. It happens. First of all stop touching, needling and spooning them.Its very harmful for skin. On very personal experience I will sugge
Wicca
Jump to new posts Re: Is it okay for me to get involved? by Ninjahedgewych @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Have you used a divination tool such as the Tarot or Hydromancy to help check the parameters of this situation?
Birding
Jump to new posts Re: Feral parrots by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

A town where I used to live, along the Thames just to the west of London proper, didn't have feral parrots, but had feral parakeets in large numbers. Various stories about their origins, probably the same urban legends as the LA parrots.
Folklore and Mythology
Jump to new posts Re: Gnomes by Korie - California Editor @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Garden gnomes. My husband is always teasing me about my garden gnome. I love them, but others I've talked to think they're evil. Seriously.
Irish Culture
Jump to new posts Re: The Cottage Ceilidh by Korie - California Editor @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

I'm hoping to find some good craic in Dublin and in West Cork. In Cork itself, I know I'll find it - I'm going to a wedding!
Irish Culture
Jump to new posts Re: Tips for Planning Your Trip to Ireland by Korie - California Editor @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

This article is timely - I'm leaving this coming Saturday! So excited!
Island Travel
Jump to new posts Tropical or not? by Korie - California Editor @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

There are island lovers who enjoy tropical islands, and there are those who love temperate ones. If you were forced to make a choice, which would you choose? It would be difficult, but I'd have to say temperate - I can't stay away from the British I
Holistic Health
Jump to new posts Live Your Truth by Teresa - Holistic Health @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Live your truth for a healthy and balanced life. Live Your Truth
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Brand New Posts
Most Diverse Religion in the World?
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
49 minutes 26 seconds ago
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
52 minutes 5 seconds ago
Quick to Sew Home Decor
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor
Sewing
55 minutes 26 seconds ago
What are you grateful for today?
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
Today at 03:49 AM
Affirmations
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
Today at 03:47 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 01:18 AM
What are your favorite aromas?
by Angie
Fragrance
Today at 12:55 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Angie
Dreams
Today at 12:52 AM
Hubble will be 25 this year!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 12:32 AM
How do you feel about leather clothing?
by sharon joshep
Women's Fashion
Today at 12:21 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 80 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.