Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Holly - Crochet Editor, Chala Kokaan, nehas11, JefferyMcCallum, CactusRose
58145 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,145 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,780 Topics
837,538 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 255
Nancy Roussy 248
Mona - Astronomy 103
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Angie 67
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 16
Angela - Drama Movies 11
LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor 10
Lynne - ChristianLiving 10
mary-tea1 9
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Gene Cernan by Angie @ Today at 11:35 AM

Not exactly an astronomer but thought I would mention that Gene Cernan passed away today. He was known as the 'last man on the moon.'
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Angie @ Today at 11:31 AM

I dreamed that I was awake all night trying to resolve some genealogy questions.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Today at 11:30 AM

Mona, it was about 42 here today but 82% humidity. Cold an damp.
Current Events
Jump to new posts serious plagiarism by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 10:05 AM

I'm so relieved. The author caught *multiple* times at serious plagiarism is stepping down. Plagiarism does matter immensely. For us authors, our only asset is our ownership over our words. http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/16/media/kfile-crowley-out/in
Pagan
Jump to new posts Working with ghosts by Ninjahedgewych @ Today at 07:57 AM

The latest article, touching on some of the different types of 'ghost' and how to work with them in some situations
Deafness
Jump to new posts Re: Humans' lowest hearing range by Ninjahedgewych @ Today at 07:55 AM

Interestingly that's one of the 'enhanced interrogation' techniques used by a number of secret services throughout the world.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: European Southern Observatory (ESO) by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:57 AM

Amazing!
Marriage
Jump to new posts In Sickness and In Health by ChelleMarriage @ Today at 04:48 AM

This week's article is up, and we are looking at another portion of the vows: In Sickness and In Health This one is a hard one. When major illness or injury strikes, it is a big strain on the relationship, especially if it means one spouse is taki
Human Rights
Jump to new posts women in Bangladesh by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 03:39 AM

On Martin Luther King Day, reach out and help all those in need. These women in Bangladesh are often born into or sold into near-slavery. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-s...y-of-a-brothel/
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:16 AM

21:00 is when I watched the last show.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 03:11 AM

Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), another piece of the cake (again taking out the white chocolate pieces), white rice with tomato juice, Cheetos, one slice a
Birding
Jump to new posts Re: What is the first bird you saw today? by xmeecosmic @ Today at 12:16 AM

Virtually a trilogy tie between a canyon wren, a great kiskadee, and a violet-crowned hummingbird.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 - the year to look up at the sky! by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Steve Caridi reminds us of what's up this week: Quote:Venus and Mars are easy to spot in the southwestern sky as night falls. Venus is so bright that you can easily see it before the sky gets very dark - it will be the first "star" you see.
Prime Time TV
Jump to new posts Re: Stranger Things on Netflix by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Maybe one day these shows will be available for everyone. Things like Netflix is also awesome for shows you missed. I have yet to see the second season of Penny Dreadful (stupid me thought it was on HBO so i elected to wait for a marathon which only
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Evening meditation time. So grateful Bob is by my side to explore our world. This is his photo from Ross Abbey, Ireland. Serene. He was an enormous help all weekend long with all the writing and art projects. What are you grateful for tonight? #namas
African-American Culture
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday Regina King by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Happy Birthday to the talented Regina King born on January 15, 1971! What do you like her best in?
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: Salad Time by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

EAS protein shake for breakfast, lunch is a delicious salad with raspberry-pomegranate dressing. How are you doing today?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Volans Flies the Southern Skies *new article* by Angie @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Cool sight - flying fish.
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Quotes by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." ~ Carlos Santana
Yoga
Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

I hadn't done yoga the past few days due to a hectic schedule of art shows and book signings. I finally was able to enjoy my full hour of yoga today. My body feels SO SO much better. I highly recommend making time for even five minutes a day. Every b
Knitting
Jump to new posts Knots of Love by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Have you knit something for this charity?
Yoga
Jump to new posts Savasana by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Learning to take this pose seriously the one of the challenges newbies face when learning yoga. How did you learn this?
California
Jump to new posts The Resort at Squaw Creek by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

I love Lake Tahoe in the summer, but I'm learning to love it in the winter as well. Do you ski? Have you been to this resort?
Daughters
Jump to new posts a resolution that can't be broken by Tuculia @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

What if you could make a resolution and not actually break it! What if in that same process you had the secret that would guarantee that you keep it? Check out the resolution that can't be broken! Click on the title! How To Make A Resolution Th
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Word Families Challenge by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/14/17 11:26 PM

What fun! Here are a few additions for you: drake, hake, shake, quake and the archaic spake
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Brand New Posts
Gene Cernan
by Angie
Astronomy
11:35 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Angie
Dreams
11:31 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie
Inspiration
11:30 AM
serious plagiarism
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Current Events
10:05 AM
Working with ghosts
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
07:57 AM
Humans' lowest hearing range
by Ninjahedgewych
Deafness
07:55 AM
European Southern Observatory (ESO)
by Nancy Roussy
Astronomy
04:57 AM
In Sickness and In Health
by ChelleMarriage
Marriage
04:48 AM
women in Bangladesh
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Human Rights
03:39 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
03:16 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.