Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
eipcs, Kymberly - Obesity Editor, davidsalata, lovebird123, lizaa
58374 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,438
Posts847,743
Members58,374
Most Online449
Mar 28th, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 17
Sponsor
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Prime Time TV
48 minutes ago
After six long seasons, Scandal (produced by Shonda Rhimes) is concluding with it's seventh season. We have seen Olivia at her best and her worse. Scandal - The Final Season...
see more
3 Views · 0 Comments
Knitting
51 minutes ago
Hey everyone -- have I left out any of your favorites?...
see more
9 Views · 0 Comments
Yoga
1 hour ago
Yogis and yoginis: if you haven't read this yet, you should. Or you should read a book that's been written about the Gita. It will change your life! Post any questions or comments you have about the Gita here -- I will use them to write new articles!...
see more
8 Views · 0 Comments
Astronomy
1 hour ago
WISE launched into the morning skies above Vandenberg Air Force Base in central California on Dec. 14, 2009. By early 2011, it had finished scanning the entire sky twice in infrared light, snapping pictures of three-quarters of a billion objects, including remote galaxies, stars ...
see more
1,939 Views · 15 Comments
Astronomy
2 hours ago
Reminder from Bruce McClure of EarthSky: Tonight – May 21, 2018 – the half-lit first quarter moon passes 1.5 degrees (3 moon-diameters) north of Regulus, the brightest star in the constellation Leo the Lion. Nearly everyone worldwide can use the moon to find the star Regulus...
see more
2,763 Views · 34 Comments
Astronomy
2 hours ago
On this day in 1990 - May 20th - the Hubble Space Telescope sent back its first image, that of several stars captured with its Wide Field/Planetary Camera. Unfortunately, they then discovered there was a flaw in the main mirror which meant fuzzy images for three years until the ...
see more
16,208 Views · 196 Comments
Self Development
3 hours ago
Play Stan Skates, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched april 5 [no videos so it was an extra] there was 2 new and all were doubles so got 1 from the extra pile) and a short video from Alien: Covenant (Alien: Covenant - Phobos)....
see more
1,092,214 Views · 1,197 Comments
Inspiration
3 hours ago
Yesterday it was changing and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was getting ready to rise. When I got up it was sunny and windy....
see more
1,814,441 Views · 2,805 Comments
Inspiration
3 hours ago
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:16 and got up at 12:27. I changed two notes and wrote one note and tried to see the comics (then that made 5 - again the days comic was not there so it could be soon 6) and calculated one thing and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washe...
see more
1,542,674 Views · 2,412 Comments
Low Carb
3 hours ago
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the macaroni leftovers and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the same day)...
see more
1,071,431 Views · 1,818 Comments
Dreams
3 hours ago
I do not remember my dreams....
see more
133,176 Views · 664 Comments
Exercise
14 hours ago
I am starting the exercise tonight, I will jump zero times so will only do the arms movement once....
see more
621,402 Views · 1,177 Comments
Drama Movies
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Spike Lee's film, "BlacKkKlansman", won the Grand Prize at this year's Cannes Film Festival, which wrapped up yesterday. Lee's film, based on a true story, stars John David Washington (Denzel's son) as a police officer who infiltrates the Ku Klux Klan. Adam Driver and T...
see more
34 Views · 0 Comments
Drama Movies
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
"I am very loyal: if people don’t hurt me or betray me, I stick with them. The same goes for film. It has never disappointed me; it has never caused me any problems, so I really have no reason to move to digital. It’s a powerful, beautiful, tangible technology, and at th...
see more
2,040 Views · 12 Comments
Brand New Posts
Books for Shawl Knitting
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. Knitting
05/21/18 07:58 PM
The Bhagavad Gita
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. Yoga
05/21/18 07:48 PM
Hubble isn't the only telescope
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
05/21/18 06:52 PM
2018 - Keep an eye on the sky
05/21/18 06:25 PM
2018: On this day . . .
05/21/18 06:14 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
05/21/18 05:05 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
05/21/18 05:03 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
05/21/18 05:01 PM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy. Low Carb
05/21/18 04:54 PM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy. Dreams
05/21/18 04:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor), 176 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.