Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57316 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57317 Members
417 Forums
113297 Topics
804037 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 719
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 393
Jana - Creativity Editor 286
Beetlemess 286
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 78
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 59
Mona - Astronomy 49
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mexican Food
Jump to new posts Cheese and Roasted Green Chilli Tamales Recipe by Isabel - Mexican Food @ Today at 12:00 PM

Tamales are authentic Mexican food at their most historical and genuine. They date back millennia and while different versions are found throughout Latin America, their appearance at the Mexican table is likely to have been among the Mayan people som
Neuromuscular Diseases
Jump to new posts Quizzes about Neuromuscular Disease by Jori-ND Editor @ Today at 11:14 AM

Try the six quizzes related to the Neuromuscular Diseases site, including the newest, the Neuromuscular Disease and the Feet Quiz. Quizzes give you a chance to test your knowledge in important areas that affect those with neuromuscular disease. Plus,
Comedy Movies
Jump to new posts Server Crash and Us by Rick - Funny Flicks @ Today at 08:47 AM

Hello Everyone - As you may know, earlier this week BOL had a server crash, resulting in a great loss of data. My heart goes out to those who didn't have it backed up. However, as to how it's going to affect this site, I can say not much. I still h
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Expect more by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 07:59 AM

We don't have to live very long to learn that life includes disappointment and that victory seems to be living life with as little disappointment as possible. Expectations
Depression
Jump to new posts Preparing Your Home for SAD by Rayna - Depression Editor @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

The days grow shorter, the leaves begin to change, and Seasonal Affective Disorder rears its ugly head. Thankfully there are simple yet effective preventative methods that you can use to ease into the season stress free. Read this article for a simpl
Football
Jump to new posts Loyalty OSU vs. Rutgers by Dianne W - Editor @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

I'm not sure how many actually caught the game between Ohio State University and Rutgers a week ago. I was kind of torn on who to cheer for. OSU is my alma mater, but I grew up in the Rutgers community. So when it comes to loyalty, who do you choos
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Opening today - New Keanu Reeves Movie by Dianne W - Editor @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Keanu Reeves has a new movie out today called John Wick. Reeves plays a ex-hitman forced out of retirement track down the gangsters that took everything from him. It also stars William Dafoe (Spiderman, Speed 2), Dean Winters (Oz), John Leguizam
Today in History
Jump to new posts Annie Edson Taylor by Vance Today in History Ed @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Follow the link below to read about Annie Edson Taylor who was the first person and the first woman to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel and live to tell about it. Annie Edson Taylor
Large & Lovely
Jump to new posts Size acceptance by Rain_2014 @ 10/23/14 07:38 PM

I am hoping this is a place where I can get some support, motivation, ideas, etc around body acceptance. I am 34 years old and I've been "in the process of losing weight" since I was maybe 12 - pretty much as long as I can remem
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts Some links won't work this week! by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ 10/23/14 02:14 PM

The main servers crashed and lost everything, at least temporarily. Restoring from archives was successful up to August 24, 2014. The last eight weeks of links in this forum, however, will not work until this mess is cleared up. Way more excitement t
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Server Problems for ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ 10/23/14 09:10 AM

Dear Readers, We are having some technical issues with our servers. I will post a new article next week, on 10/30/14. This is the first time in four years that I have not posted my weekly articles. Thanks for your understanding.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Technical Difficulties on Sandwiches by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ 10/23/14 09:05 AM

Dear Readers, We are having some technical issues with our servers. I will post a new article next week, on 11/1/14. This is the first time since I took the Sandwiches Site, more than three years ago, that I have not posted my weekly articles. Thank
Beer & Brewing
Jump to new posts What Beer Judges Know That You May Not by Carolyn-Beer & Brewing Editor @ 10/23/14 06:55 AM

As a beer judge, I think a lot about taste, smell and the sensations we experience when enjoying food and drink. As I prepare to judge at the Great American Beer Festival, I am focused, even more intensely, on sensory perception and the factors that
Beer & Brewing
Jump to new posts 2014 Great American Beer Festival Stats by Carolyn-Beer & Brewing Editor @ 10/23/14 06:43 AM

In its thirty-third year, the Great American Beer Festival opens a window into the nation’s ever-growing craft beer community, providing experiences in food and drink that expand the overall quality of life for those who experience it each year.
BellaOnline News
Jump to new posts BellaOnline Main Site Under Maintenance by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 10/22/14 11:43 PM

I apologize for the issues you're probably having with the BellaOnline main website. We are having issues with it. We are working hard on restoring that site and will have it up again as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Treasure your Body - Whatever its Shape by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 10/22/14 09:08 PM

A message from those who are near death - appreciate your body more. Treasure it. CNN Article on Regrets of the Dying
Yoga
Jump to new posts B.K.S. Iyengar Brought Life to Yoga by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor @ 10/22/14 08:57 PM

Indian yoga guru B.K.S. Iyengar died August 20, 2014 at the age of 95. He helped popularize yoga around the world as a teacher and author of 14 books on the subject. This is not another obituary but a simple look at his life with Yoga. B.K.S. Iyen
Daytime TV
Jump to new posts Daytime TV by Dianne W - Editor @ 10/22/14 11:44 AM

Working full-time, it isn't often that I have the chance to catch much daytime TV, but when I do, I get hooked very quickly. I am embarrassed to admit that when I went home for lunch yesterday, I even got caught up in s Steve Wilko (is that his nam
Drama TV
Jump to new posts Scandal is back on! by Dianne W - Editor @ 10/22/14 11:39 AM

I must admit, I didn't watch much of the end of last season, I had lost some interest. I made the mistake of tuning in last week and whoa...what happened? I obviously missed a LOT, including what happened to the President's son, smelly-Melly sitting
Job Search
Jump to new posts Movies Inspiring a Career? by Dianne W - Editor @ 10/22/14 11:25 AM

There was a very interesting article in Job Monkey by Derek Lennon, titled 18 movies that Will Inspire You to Pursue a Career. What a thought. The article goes on to say if you're looking for a job, that watching a movie can inspire you to look at
Job Search
Jump to new posts How to Use the Internet to Job Search by Dianne W - Editor @ 10/22/14 10:20 AM

Using the Internet is absolutely essential when looking for a job, but it definitely has pros and cons. Here is how to make sure the Internet is your best friend when it comes to looking for a job. How to Use the Internet to Job Search More of ou
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Volcano Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 10/22/14 10:11 AM

It's a beautiful day in Beverly Hills, however, disaster is about to strike! Can the city be saved? It's a race against time! Volcano Movie Review Tommy Lee Jones...don't know what it is, but I've always enjoyed him as an actor. Volcano and Spac
Bible Basics
Jump to new posts How to Memorize Scripture by Sunnie - Bible Basics @ 10/21/14 01:14 PM

As believers we should make an effort to memorize the word of God, because it will help renew our spirit. Having scriptures ready for recall will strengthen you and is a much needed element in your arsenal to fight off the daily attacks of the enemy.
Irish Culture
Jump to new posts New Post- Book Review "Lines in Vision" by Bee - IrishCulture @ 10/21/14 11:06 AM

In the run up to Christmas I will be publishing a number of book reviews to help subscribers find books that offer more in depth explorations of Irish culture and heritage. This is my first pick, one that I stumbled upon on National Poetry Day in F
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Introduction by Betty6123 @ 10/21/14 08:33 AM

Hello, I am a fashion-geek from Chicago. I just love to discuss the latest trends, especially for women wears hence I hope I will find some equally enthusiasts people...Lets start then...!!! Thanks.....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
44 minutes 5 seconds ago
What Is Space Weather? *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:50 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:24 PM
First Letter-Last Letter
by "Rosie"
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 04:08 PM
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:51 PM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 02:00 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:40 PM
Cheese and Roasted Green Chilli Tamales Recipe
by Isabel - Mexican Food
Mexican Food
Today at 12:00 PM
Quizzes about Neuromuscular Disease
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 11:14 AM
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 10:39 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 152 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.