Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Gustavo Woltmann, pmk154, sravanthisravs, Linda Paul, Danetta
57982 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,982 Registered Members
417 Forums
116,438 Topics
828,080 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 337
Styxx 143
Mona - Astronomy 132
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 105
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 70
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 52
Angie 50
Vance - Crime/History Ed. 26
Angela - Drama Movies 25
Sheryl T 24
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Drama TV
Jump to new posts Ashley Judd Joins "Twin Peaks" by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 02:33 PM

Ashley Judd is the latest in a series of big names to join the cast of "Twin Peaks". Also in the cast of David Lynch's reboot of the iconic series: Amanda Seyfried, Naomi Watts, Jennifer Jason Leigh, James Belushi, and Tom Sizemore. The rel
Crime
Jump to new posts Unsolved Marlene Warren Murder by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ Today at 08:52 AM

Marlene Warren, a very successful business woman, was murdered in her home by someone dressed as a clown. There are two prime suspects, including her husband, but neither suspect was ever arrested for the 1990 murder. Marlene Warren Unsolved Murder
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Valentine's Sandwich Meal Ideas by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 08:15 AM

Some people go all out for Valentine's Day. What if you want something simpler at home? It needs to feel like an occasion, but putting together a lovely sandwich meal doesn't have to take a lot of time or break the bank. Here are ideas for special s
Orchids
Jump to new posts Red Orchids and Valentine's Day by Anu D - Orchids @ Today at 07:06 AM

Out with the old, in with the new. On Valentine's Day, bring a change and try red orchids. Here is a list of some beautiful orchids with red coloured flowers for you. Red Orchids and Valentine's Day
Tennis
Jump to new posts Careers in Tennis by Sandy - Golf+Tennis Pro @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Take your love of tennis and turn it into a career even if you're not a successful touring pro and find one of the many paid opportunities for tennis players and pros to make money doing what they love. Careers in Tennis There's a couple more to
Reading
Jump to new posts Organize And Challenge Yourself To Read by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

If you've promised yourself to read more of the things you like to read, some quick organization and a personal reading challenge might be the trick to get you to turn more pages, or swipe more screens. Organize And Challenge Yourself To Read
History
Jump to new posts Wendell Scott First African American NASCAR Driver by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Wendell Scott was the first African American driver in NASCAR and also was the first African American driver to win a major race, but, was not declared the winner right away. Click on the link below to read m article and read more about the scandal.
Teen
Jump to new posts You Should Be Your First Best Friend by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Yes, you may already have several best friends and that's fine. Just make sure that you are at the top of your bestie list. You Should Be Your First Best Friend
Biology
Jump to new posts Darwin Day today by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

Today - February 12th - is Darwin Day. Charles Darwin was born 207 years ago. His research laid the foundation for important areas of biology. But natural selection was probably an example of an idea whose time has come, because Alfred Russel Wallace
Christian Living
Jump to new posts This gift is free by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Yesterday at 07:31 AM

Saved by grace through faith. Not of my own doing. This week's memory verse. Memory Verse Ephesians 2.8-9
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Hi Speed Blender by Styxx @ Yesterday at 01:40 AM

Hello there! I bought a new Multi-Functional Food Processor and by tomorrow I will be making my first try. I'm so looking forward to it. All-in-one: >Blender >Juicer >Mixer >Chopper >Grinder >Ice Crusher >Food Processor I can
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Craft Photography - iPhones to Props by Digital Art and Animation @ 02/11/16 08:48 PM

In the next few sections of the CreativeLive Craft Photography Fundamentals video course, Candice Stringham discusses the iPhone camera, branding and styling. Craft Photography - iPhones to Props
Action Movies
Jump to new posts The Perfect Guy Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 02/11/16 02:26 PM

Drama - suspense and of course, action makes this a must see! ..and hey, Michael Ealy and Sanaa Latham help too! Business woman Leah Vaughn is ready for marriage and a family. Unfortunately her boyfriend has marriage-phobia. Enter Carter, the perfec
Action Movies
Jump to new posts The Heist Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 02/11/16 02:23 PM

How far would you go to save your child's life? Single dad, Luke Vaughn, does the unthinkable - he steals $3 million from the most ruthless, gangster to pay the hospital for the medical attention she needs to live. Can he escape the Pope and the cops
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Maze Runner Scorch Trials Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 02/11/16 02:18 PM

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials is a sequel to the highly successful Maze Runner. The boys have escaped the Glade and brought to a safe haven or is it? Thomas and his crew battle zombies and challenges to get to the truth. Maze Runner Scorch Trials
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 02/11/16 02:16 PM

Time has been getting away from me so I haven't been able to post information about new reviews... Famous witch hunters Hansel and Gretel must find the missing children and kill the dark witches before the Blood Moon. Will the duo come to grips with
Action Movies
Jump to new posts The Rock Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 02/11/16 02:10 PM

The residents of San Francisco are in danger. General Francis X Hummell, a decorated war hero has missiles filled with a deadly gas pointed directly at the city. His demands? A $100 million dollars for a noble cause, but can an FBI nerd, a convict an
Creativity
Jump to new posts Travel Hacks - Cheaper Airline Tickets by Jana - Creativity Editor @ 02/11/16 11:44 AM

Airline travel. Getting ready to take a vacation? There are easy and oftentimes free ways to save on your next trip. Some love to fly others just put up with it, but for your next trip check out these easy ways to save on your next trip. Check out m
Catholicism
Jump to new posts Ash Wednesday - Lent Begins by Angie @ 02/11/16 06:24 AM

It is hard to believe that we are now in the Lenten season. My women's group at church met until Noon and then we "retreated" into the church for the Ash Wednesday service where we received our ashes. Our brand spanking new pastor offici
Quick Cooking
Jump to new posts Egg Cookers by Nancy Roussy @ 02/10/16 03:17 PM

Anybody here have one? Which brand? How is it? I have been thinking for a few months about trying one out and I am about to finally buy one. I'll get it on Amazon Canada and I am hesitating between the cheapest they have; Hamilton-Beach 25500 Egg Co
Motorsports
Jump to new posts NHRA has left ESPN2 and moved to FOX. by SK Morrow @ 02/10/16 02:36 PM

[font:Comic Sans MS]There will be even more live events this season. Although I'm not happy about the move, I like drag racing to much to quit watching. [/font]
Sewing
Jump to new posts Sewing Machine Dust Covers by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 02/10/16 02:03 PM

A cover for your sewing machine or serger will protect the investment in your machine or preserve the hard-working parts of a cherished hand-me-down so that they continue to function well. Dust covers are easy to sew or even no-sewing required. Sewi
Scrapbooking
Jump to new posts Complementing Your Photos with Color by M McVaney - Scrapbooking @ 02/10/16 01:55 AM

Understanding color is a main ingredient for your scrapbook. Choose the right color background paper and embellishments to make your photos pop. Complementing Your Photos With Color
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Trailer for Miles Ahead - Don Cheadle by Angela - Drama Movies @ 02/09/16 07:37 PM

The official trailer is out for "Miles Ahead", the biopic based on the life of jazz legend Miles Davis. Don Cheadle directs and plays the lead. The film is scheduled for an April 1st release in the US. Miles Ahead Official Trailer
Photography
Jump to new posts Black and White Photography by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 02/09/16 02:09 PM

A pair of black and white film photography images from my Holga Camera, from my recent cruise. First, Chapel of Christ the Savior in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Second, Cyrus Walthey Square on St. Maarten. This is the main square you arrive at whe
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
so happy I stuck to my guns
by tamlar01
Married No Kids
2 seconds ago
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy
Clairvoyance
9 minutes 3 seconds ago
Ashley Judd & Whoopi Goldberg Star in New Film
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
Today at 02:38 PM
Ashley Judd Joins "Twin Peaks"
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama TV
Today at 02:33 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 12:29 PM
Pizza Preferences
by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor
Teen
Today at 12:16 PM
Great Appetizer Ideas
by KHowe
Party Planning
Today at 10:32 AM
Women Pioneers in Space
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 10:21 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 09:44 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:24 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.