Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D., OHNSENT, Neemah, Linda Crabtree, Daffyjo
58160 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,160 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,956 Topics
838,628 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 194
"Rosie" 166
Mona - Astronomy 104
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 72
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 51
Lestie4containergardens 28
Angie 28
Susan - Meditation Editor 26
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 18
mary-tea1 12
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Dogwood Dilemmas by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 12:23 PM

Dogwood Dilemmas is loading up in both Kindle (ebook) and paperback! Subscribe to my Amazon page to hear when they're live! https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Shea/e/B002BLWXPQ/ This was set in April 2015 - I've been working on it for quite a while. It's
Marriage
Jump to new posts Love Is by Chelle - Marriage Editor @ Today at 11:53 AM

I'm a little late, but this week's article is finally up Love Is This article is based on the verse in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Most of you are probably familiar with at least the first two lines: Quote:Love is patient, Love is kind Tod
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts How Important Are Audiences Age 50+ To Box Office? by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 10:02 AM

A new study by Movio and AARP has shown that a large percentage of the audience for Oscar-nominated films is over the age of 50. From January 1st to February 5th, 2017, 56% of the seats in theaters showing Oscar nominees such as "Fences", &
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Aspen Allegations is now #2 in Crime by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 09:23 AM

Wow! Aspen Allegations is now #2 in Crime and I have no idea why. Is it being featured in a newsletter somewhere? Can those of you who get book newsletters take a look? I can't find it on any I get, but this traffic is coming from somewhere ... it's
Current Events
Jump to new posts White House has blocked CNN by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 08:38 AM

The White House has blocked CNN, LA Times, NY Times from a briefing; Breitbart was allowed in. This is the Twilight Zone. Also, Trump is pressuring news organizations to publicly print the names of ALL sources - he says unnamed sources shouldn't be a
Body Care
Jump to new posts Can You Pass The Cellulite Test? by BB -Body Care @ Yesterday at 04:06 AM

Studies show that the majority of the female population develop cellulite at some point in their life. Can You Pass The Cellulite Test?
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Mused Fiction by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 02/22/17 09:01 PM

Stage 2 is done - all the fiction responses have now been sent out. If you submitted a fiction entry for the Spring Mused issue, check your emails! The last step is poetry - I'm working on that now!
Nonfiction Writing
Jump to new posts Mused Non-Fiction by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 02/22/17 02:54 PM

Today's first all-day-long task is done . All of the Mused non-fiction entries have been handled and the status letters have now been sent out! If you submitted a non-fiction piece to the Mused Literary Review, check your email . Next up is fiction!
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Rooney Mara/Robert Redford Film/Trailer by Angela - Drama Movies @ 02/22/17 02:35 PM

The official trailer is out for "The Discovery", a thriller starring Robert Redford as a scientist who offers proof of an afterlife. People begin committing suicide to reach the other "plane of existence". Rooney Mara, Jason Segel
Sewing
Jump to new posts Easy Sewing Projects for Beginning Sewers by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 02/22/17 08:03 AM

Learning how to thread a sewing machine, thread a needle, fill a bobbin, and stitch a straight seam may seem common-sense and elementary to a novice sewer, however there is much for a sewing newcomer to learn about sewing, and seemingly all at once.
Small Office/Home Office
Jump to new posts Turning Your Hobby Into Profits by CarlaCano-SO/HO Editor @ 02/21/17 02:35 PM

Tips for turning your hobby into a profitable business. Turning Your Hobby Into Profits
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Jared Leto to Direct First Feature for Paramount by Angela - Drama Movies @ 02/21/17 10:15 AM

Actor Jared Leto, whose films include "Dallas Buyers Club", "Suicide Squad", and the upcoming "Blade Runner 2049", has signed on to direct "77" for Paramount Pictures. The script is from an original story by cr
New Age
Jump to new posts Angel Message Tenderness by Deanna - New Age @ 02/21/17 05:07 AM

People often believe that tenderness is risky; that it may leave them vulnerable to heartache, or suffering. However, this is not the case. When you walk through your life with a tender heart, you allow yourself to be guided by your heart's wisdom. A
History
Jump to new posts African-American Women Inventors by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ 02/21/17 02:03 AM

Did you know that it was an African-American woman who invented the precursor to the home security system which included a camera and a monitor? Did you know she invented this in 1966? Click on the link below to read about her and other African-Ame
Paranormal
Jump to new posts Past Ghost Stories from St. Louis by ParanormalHost @ 02/20/17 11:35 AM

I recently found an interesting story in the 26 Feb 1888 edition of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch containing a few local St. Louis ghost tales. Past Ghost Stories from St. Louis
Pagan
Jump to new posts A practical property exorcism by Ninjahedgewych @ 02/20/17 04:21 AM

“Good afternoon. I’m from the safety service and I’m here to pick up our equipment.". Not a line most people think of as part of an exorcism, but surprisingly effective nonetheless under the right conditions. To learn what these are read
Container Gardening
Jump to new posts Courtyard Garden Design 11 by Lestie4containergardens @ 02/20/17 01:00 AM

Hello all, Well Part the two-th follows Part the one-th and hopefully between them you'll get some nice practical ideas to get going with to establish, add to or spruce up your patio or courtyard space. Courtyard Garden Design 11 There is no c
Container Gardening
Jump to new posts Courtyard Garden Design 1 by Lestie4containergardens @ 02/20/17 12:43 AM

Hello Everyone, Container Gardening is such a pleasurable practice made more so when any simple pots and containers have lovely surrounds in which to strut their stuff. So - it is still early enough in the year to be getting on with ideas that hav
Etiquette
Jump to new posts Kids Conversing With Their Voice, Not Their Thumbs by Decorum-Is-Key Lisa @ 02/19/17 11:38 AM

The easiest way to get your children accustomed to speaking to others, whether it be fellow kids or adults, is to talk with your kids as often as possible. By often I mean all day, every day, at every opportunity. One great place to utilize conversa
Yoga
Jump to new posts Metta Meditation by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 02/19/17 07:21 AM

I love the metta -- it has literally changed my life. Have you ever used this simple prayer/meditation? Also, if there are any articles you would like to see on the yoga site, please tell me! I'm open to suggestion!
Knitting
Jump to new posts Intarsia by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 02/19/17 07:14 AM

I lived through the heyday of oversized intarsia sweaters in the 1980's, and developed an unfortunate hatred of the technique. I've since come to revise my opinion, however -- think vintage argyle! What intarsia designs do you think have transcende
California
Jump to new posts Devil's Punchbowl by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 02/19/17 07:09 AM

If you've never been out this way, you are in for a treat! Devil's Punchbowl is one of the hidden glories of the California desert. What questions do you have about the desert areas in this state? Suggest ideas for future articles!
Neuromuscular Diseases
Jump to new posts Balance and Neuromuscular Disease by Jori-ND Editor @ 02/18/17 06:27 AM

While everyone knows about the “five senses” – sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch – most likely you have paid little attention to another important sense, the sense of balance, unless you have problems with balance. Many of the neuromuscular
Marriage
Jump to new posts Your Thoughts by Chelle - Marriage Editor @ 02/18/17 02:49 AM

I'm getting ready to start a new series on Monday, but after that I would love to do some articles based on what my readers need. What would you guys like to see in an article? Is there something you need advice on? Something you've been wondering a
Crime
Jump to new posts The People vs. O.J. Simpson - A Review by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ 02/18/17 12:46 AM

Click on the link below to read my review article on the FX Series, "The People vs. O.J. Simpson: An American Crime Story. It is a great ten episode series showing on Netflix and is about the double murder trial of O.J. Simpson. It is shown fro
Brand New Posts
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Dogwood Dilemmas
Fiction Writing
12:23 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Chelle - Marriage Editor
Fiction Writing
11:59 AM
Love Is
by Chelle - Marriage Editor
Marriage
11:53 AM
Look up - there are beautiful sights in the sky!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
10:07 AM
How Important Are Audiences Age 50+ To Box Office?
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
10:02 AM
Aspen Allegations is now #2 in Crime
Fiction Writing
09:23 AM
White House has blocked CNN
Current Events
08:38 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
08:21 AM
Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday
by Nancy Roussy
Astronomy
07:42 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 54 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.