Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
silkfabric1999, ginamercedez, Kareen122, Whoundle42, knotty lace kid
58067 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,067 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,047 Topics
832,325 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 303
Mona - Astronomy 98
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 82
Deanna - New Age 65
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 53
Digital Art and Animation 45
Angie 34
Angela - Drama Movies 25
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 23
Korie - California/Yoga Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PC Advice
Jump to new posts Help Needed by Nancy Roussy @ 45 minutes 58 seconds ago

Starting yesterday (with an email that was sent the night before) I can no longer send emails to two of my friends. The reason is always "The problem is that too many unwanted messages have been sent from the following IP address above.", c
Painting
Jump to new posts Printing with Paint by Christine - Painting Editor @ Today at 12:42 AM

Have you ever tried printing with paint? It's a great activity to do with kids. Do you know that if you cut the celery stalks off the root, that the root makes a rose when used to stamp paint on paper?
Classic Films
Jump to new posts Actress Olivia de Havilland Turns 100 on July 1st by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Online tributes are springing up today for Olivia de Havilland, who turns 100 years old on July 1st. The actress is known for her iconic role, Melanie, in "Gone With the Wind" and her 8 films with Warner Bros. co-star Errol Flynn. De Havill
New Age
Jump to new posts LIVE STREAM What We Believe Makes a Difference by Deanna - New Age @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

What We Believe Makes a Difference July 6th 6:30pm Pacific Daylight Time Our lives are governed by the truth, whether we believe it or not. However, our experience of life is governed by our beliefs, whether they are true or not. What we believe m
Yoga
Jump to new posts Hey lurkers, hey readers... share your opinions! by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 06/29/16 08:47 AM

It's nice to see that people are viewing the yoga forum and reading the yoga articles. I'd love to customize both areas to make this site better. Are there specific questions you have about yoga? Specific poses you'd like broken down? Specific topi
Sewing
Jump to new posts Sewing Denim by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 06/29/16 05:08 AM

Instantly familiar, endlessly versatile, at once old and new, the fabric we know as denim and the many clothes, accessories, and home items it has so readily adapted to, has enjoyed steady popularity since the mid 1800s. Sewing Denim
Flash and Animation
Jump to new posts Motion Shooting Star Animation - The Text by Digital Art and Animation @ 06/28/16 11:22 PM

In this tutorial, we will animate in Apple Motion the shooting star graphics they we drew in Illustrator for our Children's Storybook Template Series project. We have already copied the shooting star graphics from Illustrator in to Photoshop. The .ps
Painting
Jump to new posts Beginning Your Painting Habit by Christine - Painting Editor @ 06/28/16 11:15 PM

I've always found that getting started is the biggest roadblock for me. Facing the blank canvas is difficult. When I'm in a rut, I just start. Blob some paint on the page and see where it leads me. Do you have problems starting? How do you fin
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Independence Day Resurgence Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 06/28/16 04:46 PM

Twenty years ago we won the war. Or did we? The alien queen is back and the world is once again in the fight for it's very existence. Liam Hemsworth, Jessie T. Usher join Bill Paxton and Jeff Goldblum in this action-packed sequel...Independence Day -
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Daniel Craig Joins Halle Berry in New Film by Angela - Drama Movies @ 06/28/16 01:21 PM

Daniel Craig will be Halle Berry's co-star in "Kings", a drama set in Los Angeles during the 1992 riots that followed the Rodney King verdict. "Kings" will be the first English language film from Turkish writer/director Deniz Gamz
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Super Size Me Director's Next Project is Biopic by Angela - Drama Movies @ 06/28/16 10:51 AM

Morgan Spurlock, known for directing documentaries such as "Super Size Me", is going to write, direct, and co-produce a feature film about Hollywood agent Sue Mengers. Mengers was the subject of Brian Kellow's bestselling book, "Can I
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Jump to new posts Services Not Required by Tara - Autism Spectrum Editor @ 06/28/16 03:51 AM

When a child is diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), parents often assume there will be a multitude of resources available in the child's school system. This is not always the case, especially when the school determines services are not
Feng Shui
Jump to new posts The Zencube by krisha101 @ 06/27/16 10:48 PM

The Zencube is a new take on the traditional himalayan salt lamp this piece is truly unique and has all the health benefits of the traditional salt lamp.This is a beautiful piece for any room in your home.
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Drawing Shooting Stars in Illustrator by Digital Art and Animation @ 06/27/16 09:17 PM

In this tutorial, we will create the shooting stars graphics that will be used in the marketing campaign for the Children’s Storybook Template Series. As these graphics will be used in an iBooks Author book, in a marketing video and on the web, we
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Digital Book Series Project Graphics by Digital Art and Animation @ 06/27/16 07:14 PM

In this tutorial, we will discuss the graphics and other planning for a marketing campaign for the Children’s Storybook Template Series of books released to support the Children's Storybook Template for use in iBooks Author. Digital Book Series Pr
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Happy Kids with ADD in the Summertime by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ 06/27/16 07:09 AM

This article is filled with links to information to make the summer interesting, entertaining, and safe. Happy Kids with ADD in the Summertime
Tennis
Jump to new posts Choosing the Right Tennis Pro by Sandy - Golf+Tennis Pro @ 06/26/16 04:55 PM

Do you want to learn how to play tennis? Have you thought about taking tennis lessons? The first step is to find the right tennis instructor. Choosing the Right Tennis Pro Do you prefer private lessons or group clinics?
Comedy Movies
Jump to new posts New Review: Zootopia! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ 06/26/16 04:49 PM

Today's review is a movie that didn't need to go above and beyond to be as good as it is, but it did. And the world is better for it. Check it out here! Enjoy!
California
Jump to new posts Lodging in Yosemite by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 06/26/16 04:03 PM

Where have you stayed in Yosemite? Have you enjoyed it?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Christmas at Sea Knitting Charity by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 06/26/16 03:55 PM

The Seamen's Church Institute is a long-established knitting charity. Has anyone out there ever knit for them? Who's interested in a KAL?
Yoga
Jump to new posts Reaching out to the Yoga Community by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 06/26/16 03:47 PM

I've just gotten back from Yoga Journal Live! Above everything else, the part I enjoyed the most was the chance to connect with my tribe, to spend time with others who value yoga the way I do. Going to a consistent class at my studio, staying in touc
Romance Movies
Jump to new posts Groundhog Day Movie Review (Teaser) by Ireca - Romance Movies @ 06/26/16 06:23 AM

Phil Connors keeps reliving the same day. Will his tomorrow ever come? Groundhog day is a wonderful fantasy romance that is enjoyable for the family or date night. If you would like to learn more about this movie, please click the link below. G
Flash and Animation
Jump to new posts Bookry - The Details by Digital Art and Animation @ 06/25/16 10:11 PM

Bookry.com is a great resource for educators and authors creating books in iBooks Author. Bookry has 34 ready-to-use HTML5 widgets made exclusively for iBooks Author. Bookry - The Details
Flash and Animation
Jump to new posts Interactive Widget Options for iBA by Digital Art and Animation @ 06/25/16 10:11 PM

Once you decide to add interactive widgets to your iBA book, your first step is to evaluate your options. Below are the 5 best options for creating your own HTML5 widgets that I have found in my research. Each has its own pros and cons based on ease-
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Bookry - The Details by Digital Art and Animation @ 06/25/16 10:07 PM

Bookry.com is a great resource for educators and authors creating books in iBooks Author. Bookry has 34 ready-to-use HTML5 widgets made exclusively for iBooks Author. Bookry - The Details
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Help Needed
by Nancy Roussy
PC Advice
15 minutes 23 seconds ago
Arghhh! Duck! It's Asteroid Day!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 01:17 AM
USA - Have a Cosmic 4th of July
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 01:02 AM
Printing with Paint
by Christine - Painting Editor
Painting
Today at 12:42 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 12:01 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 12:00 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
How is your year so far?
by Nancy Roussy
New Age
Yesterday at 04:57 PM
Brighter Living - What will You do today?
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
Yesterday at 03:31 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.