Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Chloe Cousins, blabbermouth, johnsonnifer546, TheIconClinic, akjd2
57586 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57586 Members
417 Forums
114369 Topics
811806 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 341
Nancy Roussy 213
daisybun 166
Jana - Creativity Editor 160
Mona - Astronomy 105
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 94
Susan - Meditation Editor 50
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 48
Angie 36
Lestie4containergardens 32
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Creativity
Undefined index: tool_tip
-->> Jump to new posts Blood Moon April 4th by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Today at 07:19 PM

A blood moon arises Saturday, April 4th, 2015. Google it for day and time in your timezone. Not only is it a blood moon, but it's the shortest total lunar eclipse (blood moon) of the century. So, be prepared! Check out this image: Bloodmoon
Orchids
-->> Jump to new posts Orchid Myths by Anu D - Orchids @ Today at 08:22 AM

Most people thinks orchids come from far off mysterious lands. But the truth is that there might be an orchid growing in your own backyard. Find out more such orchid myths and why they are just.....myths Orchid Myths
Christian Living
-->> Jump to new posts Thoughts of Good Friday by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 07:48 AM

Jesus was arrested: At that point, all the disciples deserted Him and fled.-- Aren't we often like those young men? Thoughts of Good Friday
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts More Creative Activities for Couples by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Are you tired of the same old activities and ready to try something new? There are many creative activities for couples to change things up and add some zing to the activities list. Whether it’s a personalized book for adults, an adult themed treas
Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
-->> Jump to new posts Fantasy films that are so bad they're good by Jamie - SciFantasyMovies @ Yesterday at 04:10 AM

New article just posted, discussing fantasy films that are enjoyable despite (or perhaps because) they are so awful. Would be great to get some views on this - please add any comments to this post. Check out the article here: Article - Fantasy f
Gynecology
-->> Jump to new posts Nutrition vs Diet by Dr. Denise- Gynecology @ Yesterday at 03:13 AM

What’s the difference between nutrition and diet? Read this article to learn the difference. Nutrition versus Diet
Drama Movies
-->> Jump to new posts Jake Gyllenhaal New Trailer Online by Angela - Drama Movies @ 03/30/15 03:00 PM

Jake Gyllenhaal's newest film, "Southpaw", will be released on July 31st. The trailer can be viewed now online. In the film, Gyllenhaal plays a junior middleweight boxing champ. It is reported that he gained 15 pounds of muscle for the role.
Gardening
-->> Jump to new posts 12 fastest growing vegetables by daisybun @ 03/30/15 07:36 AM

Get your garden a fast start with these veggies. Grow This
Abundance & Wealth
-->> Jump to new posts Great place to find YOUR money by daisybun @ 03/30/15 07:22 AM

No kidding -- I've been going to Missing Money Put in all your names of friends, family, you, etc. I found $1600 for my cousin Barbara, $300 for a friend in Nevada and i'm on a roll!
Holistic Health
-->> Jump to new posts Healing Attitude by Teresa - Holistic Health @ 03/30/15 06:06 AM

Attitude is important to health and wellness. Here are some tips to a healing attitude. Healing Attitude
Atheist
-->> Jump to new posts Holy Week by Daniel - Nontheist Editor @ 03/29/15 04:57 PM

We're in Holy Week 2015, the period between Palm Sunday (when Jesus entered Jerusalem riding on a donkey and was hailed as a king) and Easter, the day Jesus rose from the dead and affirmed himself as the savior of humanity. For those like me who wer
American Regional Cuisine
-->> Jump to new posts Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook @ 03/29/15 04:40 PM

Although Cordon Bleu was traditionally made with veal cutlets, things have changed...the most common recipe in the States is Chicken Cordon Bleu. So, I decided to mess everything up and turn a traditional dish inside out, by making my Cordon Bleu Ch
Home Cooking
-->> Jump to new posts Flat Leaf Parsely - Preventative and Healthy by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook @ 03/29/15 04:31 PM

I love cooking with herbs, they add so much freshness and flavor to certain recipes. So, I decided to investigate some of my favorites, starting with the most common one I know - Parsley! And, I made a little tea, too! Check it out! Flat Leaf Pa
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Opportunity completes a marathon by Mona - Astronomy @ 03/29/15 09:09 AM

Two rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, arrived on Mars in 2004 for planned missions of 90 sols. A sol is a Martian day - about 40 minutes longer than an Earth day. Spirit got trapped in 2009 and wasn't able to move anymore, but continued to collect dat
Home Cooking
-->> Jump to new posts Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas by daisybun @ 03/29/15 08:48 AM

This is in the Taste of Home - Simple and Delicious - April and May issue -- page 30. I'm picking up the ingredients for it today and this is what I'm having at dinner. The recipe makes 6 servings but I freeze a lot of food so it's cool. Looking f
Writing for Children
-->> Jump to new posts Tulsa Children's Writers Conference - SCBWI by daisybun @ 03/29/15 08:44 AM

Had a great time at the conference yesterday. The speakers were wonderful and everybody had a great time learning from publishers, editors and agents. Name of the conference was Ignite the Spark! And it really did. We all went out of there so ins
Atheist
-->> Jump to new posts Reason - the building block of humanity by Daniel - Nontheist Editor @ 03/29/15 08:34 AM

Compares the scientific and Biblical origins of humanity, mostly the scientific. Explains the two facets of humanity that allowed us to survive and thrive in an otherwise antagonistic world. Compares the Garden of Eden accounts in the Bible and Quran
Holiday/Seasonal Cooking
-->> Jump to new posts Spring Strawberry Salad Recipe by Mary - Holiday Cooking @ 03/29/15 07:30 AM

Spring has arrived and for the produce market, that means strawberries are here! This light and sweet mix of spring greens, strawberries and mandarin oranges is a keeper for your warm weather meals. Spring Strawberry Salad Recipe
Mystery Books
-->> Jump to new posts A Luring Murder - Book Review by Edie - MysteryBooksEd @ 03/28/15 07:10 PM

Homicide detective Catherine O'Brien and her husband are on vacation in a remote area of Minnesota when a local small town sheriff asks for help in solving a murder. Reluctantly, Catherine agrees to help and experiences unexpected results. A Luring
Drama TV
-->> Jump to new posts Downton Abbey to End by Angela - Drama Movies @ 03/28/15 11:42 AM

Julian Fellowes has announced that Season 6 will be the end of Downton Abbey! He promised that all storylines would be resolved in the series finale. Fans of Downton Abbey can look forward to a new series from Fellowes he is developing for NBC, calle
Drama Movies
-->> Jump to new posts 17th Annual Roger Ebert Film Festival April 15th by Angela - Drama Movies @ 03/28/15 11:36 AM

The 17th Annual Roger Ebert Film Festival, known as Ebertfest, will screen Jean-Luc Godard's film "Goodbye to Language 3D" for its opening night April 15th. The festival takes place at the University of Illinois at Champaign. Roger Ebert passed away
Comedy Movies
-->> Jump to new posts New Movie Review: Airplane! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ 03/28/15 10:16 AM

Today's review comes from me not reading the news headlines before I start to write. But honestly, in times like this, it's good to remember there's two sides to everything, and sometimes, things do turn out all right. And that sometimes, they can
Action Movies
-->> Jump to new posts Upcoming Movies by Dianne W - Editor @ 03/28/15 09:29 AM

Great trailers in the theaters today: Terminator Genisys - July 1, 2015 I had a first glimpse of the Terminator Genisys trailer today. "If we die tonight, mankind dies with us." [url=Terminator Genisys]http://www.terminatormovie.com/videos.php[/
Christian Living
-->> Jump to new posts Resurrection - culmination of Passion Week by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 03/28/15 07:55 AM

As we follow Jesus through the Passion Week, we see his purpose accomplished and his promise revealed. Passion Week - The Resurrection
Sandwiches
-->> Jump to new posts Vegan Spiced Carrot Soup Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ 03/28/15 04:49 AM

Perfect for Meatless Monday, this Vegan Spiced Carrot Soup Recipe makes a versatile soup for cold winter evenings or hot summer days. Filled with complex flavors, solid nutrition, plus it's a treat for the taste buds and the eyes. How could it get a
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Blood Moon April 4th
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Today at 07:19 PM
Makeup Packaging?
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Today at 06:55 PM
Look up - there are beautiful sights in the sky!
Astronomy
Today at 06:29 PM
Blood Moons and Lunar Tetrads *new*
Astronomy
Today at 06:22 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 05:48 PM
Do you prefer lipsticks, glosses or stains?
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Today at 11:27 AM
Do you wear Foundation?
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Today at 11:21 AM
Eye pads and cucumbers
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Today at 11:16 AM
Lipstick colors - pales, nudes, bronzes
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Today at 11:13 AM
Apply foundation with fingers, brushes or sponges?
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Today at 11:10 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.