Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
childrenlove, KAMI, Betty6123, nigarnigar, vebuskeder
57302 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57303 Members
417 Forums
113267 Topics
803592 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 583
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 374
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 247
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 82
Nancy Roussy 56
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 53
Dorcie's 53
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bible Basics
Jump to new posts How to Memorize Scripture by Sunnie - Bible Basics @ Today at 01:14 PM

As believers we should make an effort to memorize the word of God, because it will help renew our spirit. Having scriptures ready for recall will strengthen you and is a much needed element in your arsenal to fight off the daily attacks of the enemy.
Irish Culture
Jump to new posts New Post- Book Review "Lines in Vision" by Bee - IrishCulture @ Today at 11:06 AM

In the run up to Christmas I will be publishing a number of book reviews to help subscribers find books that offer more in depth explorations of Irish culture and heritage. This is my first pick, one that I stumbled upon on National Poetry Day in F
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Introduction by Betty6123 @ Today at 08:33 AM

Hello, I am a fashion-geek from Chicago. I just love to discuss the latest trends, especially for women wears hence I hope I will find some equally enthusiasts people...Lets start then...!!! Thanks.....
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts Holy Day - Birth of the Báb by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

It's that time of the year, friends. Enjoy the anniversary of this wondrous bounty of the age. For more info on the importance of the Day: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art46559.asp
Holistic Health
Jump to new posts Practicing Gratitude by Teresa - Holistic Health @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Be grateful for the blessings in your life. It might improve your health. Practicing Gratitude
Cosmetics
Jump to new posts HD Foundation by Kimberly - Cosmetics @ 10/19/14 11:21 PM

Most of us would love to have perfect skin. For those who don't, a good foundation can help. But sometimes foundation doesn't look natural, especially for those who need coverage. That's where HD foundation comes in. HD Foundation
Depression
Jump to new posts Preparing Your Environment for SAD by Rayna - Depression Editor @ 10/19/14 10:32 PM

Do you dread autumn and winter? Does Seasonal Affective Disorder drastically change your life? Read this article - number 2 in a series - to find out how to stay one step ahead of SAD! Preparing Your Environment for SAD
Wellness
Jump to new posts Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss by Leah - BellaWellness Host @ 10/19/14 10:16 PM

Do you use apple cider vinegar for weight loss? If not, read my latest Wellness article to find out how you can . Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Special Education
Jump to new posts National Disability Employment Month by Celestine - Special Ed @ 10/19/14 03:05 PM

October is National Disability Employment Month. It is a national campaign that raises awareness about disability employment issues. The theme for 2014 is Expect, Employ, Empower. For history and campaign resources visit the U.S. Department of Lab
Learning Disabilities
Jump to new posts National Disability Employment Month by Celestine - Special Ed @ 10/19/14 02:59 PM

October is National Disability Employment Month. It is a national campaign that raises awareness about disability employment issues. The theme for 2014 is Expect, Employ, Empower. For history and campaign resources visit the U.S. Department of Lab
Special Education
Jump to new posts Building Skills with Halloween by Celestine - Special Ed @ 10/19/14 01:43 PM

Halloween is an exciting time for most children. They get to dress in costumes, go trick or treating, and eat lots of candy. This presents a unique opportunity to teach social and academic skills for children with disabilities. Building Skills with
Adolescence
Jump to new posts Saying No and Meaning No by Elaine -Adolescence Editor @ 10/19/14 09:35 AM

Saying NO to teenagers can be one of the more difficult aspects of parenting. Remembering the times I had to say no brings back some difficult memories. There were times when saying yes would have been far easier in the short term! For a whole host
Horror Literature
Jump to new posts Children and Horror by Justin - Horror Lit Editor @ 10/19/14 09:11 AM

From 'The Exorcist" to 'The Amityville Horror" to 'The Shining," children can be downright creepy. What is it about the idea of evil kids that scares us? After all, they're 'only" children, right? Tell that to yourself the next time you are facing th
Distance Learning
Jump to new posts Standardized Assessments by Patricia - DL @ 10/19/14 08:52 AM

Today, it is a common practice for educational institutions to promote the use of learning and teaching measurements; as a matter of fact, it has become a requirement in most schools. Does your school require the use of standardized assessments? St
Beer & Brewing
Jump to new posts 2014 Great American Beer Festival Stats by Carolyn-Beer & Brewing Editor @ 10/19/14 12:06 AM

In its thirty-third year, the Great American Beer Festival opens a window into the nation’s ever-growing craft beer community, providing experiences in food and drink that expand the overall quality of life for those who experience it each year. In
Comedy Movies
Jump to new posts New Giggleween Review: Shaun of the Dead! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ 10/18/14 09:34 PM

We're in the home stretch of Giggleween, and this week, we examine a new classic. Shaun of the Dead is an amazing movie, whether you've seen it for the first or fiftieth time. Find out why here: Shaun of the Dead Movie Review Enjoy!
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts The Best Things to Pray for by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ 10/18/14 03:47 PM

Prayer is good for us, according to saints and holy ones, philosophers and poets, but I have not found the process easy to do on a daily basis! In looking for ways to better understand what prayer is, as well as how to do it, I found Ruth Moffet's 19
Mexican Food
Jump to new posts Tamales by Isabel - Mexican Food @ 10/18/14 12:58 PM

Tamales are among the oldest and most authentic of Mexican dishes, dating back millennia and served to the conquering Spaniards in Moctezuma’s splendid banqueting hall. The name itself is said to be derived from the Aztec Náhuatl word tamalli, mea
Photography
Jump to new posts Off-Camera Flash Jargon Explained by Ewa - Photography @ 10/18/14 12:36 PM

Do the words 'rear-curtain synch' make you come out in a cold sweat? Do you know your flash compensation from your TTL? This article will demystify some of those complicated sounding words and bring you closer to the exciting world of flash. Off-Cam
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Ride Along Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 10/18/14 10:22 AM

Ben Barber has to prove to his future brother-in-law that, not only can he provide as a husband, but that he can also be a great cop. Payton takes him on a 24-hour ride along just to prove him wrong. What do you do when someone goes out of their way
Job Search
Jump to new posts How to Find a Job by Dianne W - Editor @ 10/18/14 08:38 AM

Finding a job isn't easy. From a professional email - to where to look, here are some helpful tips on how to find a job. How to Find a Job
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Generosity by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 10/18/14 08:14 AM

The Bible tells us that the generous prosper and are satisfied; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed. This seems to turn today’s popular viewpoint upside down. Can we really prosper by giving it away? Generosity
Adolescence
Jump to new posts Stressful Teenage Years by Elaine -Adolescence Editor @ 10/17/14 02:24 PM

There are many reasons why teenagers stress. Parents develop different skills to help their teenage through the hurricane years. What tips do you have to help other teenagers and parents?
African-American Culture
Jump to new posts National Bullying Prevention Month by Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd @ 10/17/14 10:57 AM

What steps are you taking to help bring an end to bullying? When we take accountability for our own actions and hold others responsible for their actions, we can help prevent bullying right where we live. National Bullying Prevention Month
Neuromuscular Diseases
Jump to new posts What is the 21st Century Cures Initiative? by Jori-ND Editor @ 10/17/14 10:29 AM

What is the 21st Century Cures Initiative? 21st Century Cures, a new initiative at the U.S. federal level, was formed to find ways to accelerate the discovery and delivery of medical treatments for disease. What is the 21st Century Cures Initiativ
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Comet Siding Spring is headed for Mars
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:51 PM
Message from PastPerfect
by Angie
Museums
Today at 04:46 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:41 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:40 PM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Today at 04:07 PM
How to Memorize Scripture
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Today at 01:14 PM
What Did You Write Today?
Fiction Writing
Today at 12:05 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
Today at 12:02 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 11:56 AM
I went NUTS last week!
Home Cooking
Today at 11:55 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.