Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Sarah N., Grete, stephy2014, tantghar, Fran0219
57685 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,685 Registered Members
417 Forums
115,050 Topics
818,082 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 701
Nancy Roussy 428
Sheryl T 317
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 145
Mona - Astronomy 131
Jana - Creativity Editor 117
Deanna - New Age 67
Susan - Meditation Editor 63
Lestie4containergardens 40
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor 38
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Trailer For New Julia Roberts/Nicole Kidman Film by Angela - Drama Movies @ 1 minute 58 seconds ago

The official trailer for "The Secret In Their Eyes" has been posted online. The film stars Julia Roberts, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Nicole Kidman as FBI agents and is a remake of the Oscar-winning Foreign Film from 2009. The film is a drama/thri
Yoga
Jump to new posts Thirty Day Yoga Sun Salutation Challenge by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor @ 6 minutes 2 seconds ago

I am starting a new Yoga challenge tomorrow and I'm inviting all exercise followers to join in. It is a 30 Day Sun Salutation Challenge. Look for the article tomorrow for the instructions and to start. It will be posted on both the Yoga and Exercise
Exercise
Jump to new posts Thirty Day Yoga Sun Salutation Challenge by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor @ 18 minutes 19 seconds ago

I am tarting a new Yoga challenge tomorrow and I'm inviting all exercise followers to join in. It is a 30 Day Sun Salutation Challenge. Look for the article tomorrow for the instructions on how to start. It will be posted on both the Yoga and Exercis
New Age
Jump to new posts Weekly Angel Message by Deanna - New Age @ 20 minutes 30 seconds ago

The angels are your constant companions and guides from the spiritual realms, and they are here to offer wisdom and insight that lead you forward as you live your life's purpose. Read this week's message to find out what the angels would like YOU to
New Age
Jump to new posts Good Morning and Catching Up by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 04:49 AM

Good Morning Everyone I am getting over bronchitis UGH!! It's been 9 days now, and WOW, am I ever tired of coughing. I do feel on the mend though - finally! The week just before the Summer Solstice, I got to go to Ashland, OR, with my son, to th
New Age
Jump to new posts Archangel Sandalphon by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 04:42 AM

Archangel Sandalphon helps us to walk the path of our highest purpose. Archangel Sandalphon
Cars
Jump to new posts When it's Time to Buy a New Car by Steve - Cars @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Know when it's the right time to buy a new car? When it's Time to Buy a New Car
Creativity
Jump to new posts Omen? Should I run? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

I keep listening to Groovy kind of love by Phil Collins. I'm not involved with anyone except the characters in my story...
Astronomy
Jump to new posts June 30th is an extra-long day by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

The day never seems long enough to fit everything in. But tomorrow, the day - not the daylight hours, but the actual day - is longer. Unfortunately, only by 1 second. (But doesn't every second count?) You know that we have leap years because a year
Ice Hockey
Jump to new posts Follow the NHL Draft? by mary-tea1 @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Dear Hockey lovers, It can be tough following the NHL Drafts, beside your local news, sport center sport show on t.v. and cable,or newspaper where do you follow the NHL draft? Mary Caliendo Tea Editor
Holistic Health
Jump to new posts Be Your Own Health Advocate by Teresa - Holistic Health @ Yesterday at 06:25 AM

You can be your own health advocate. Be Your Own Health Advocate
Suspense Thriller Books
Jump to new posts Need a great summer read? by Karen-Suspense/Thrillers @ Yesterday at 05:31 AM

I just posted a review for the blockbuster novel, The Girl on the Train. It seems everybody is reading it, and for those of you who want a good summer read, it is just the thing - well-written, fast moving, and suspenseful. Here is a sneak-peak at
Irish Culture
Jump to new posts Camping & Glamping in Ireland by Bee - IrishCulture @ Yesterday at 01:16 AM

Camping,caravanning and glamping(camping with more comfort and glamor) is popular for many Irish residents for their summer vacation - or holidays as we call them. This article features two of the coolest glamping sites I have visited since I public
Animal Life
Jump to new posts Keystone Pipeline by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 01:14 AM

Here is a map showing oil spills. It is important to protect our water resources, both for us and for the animals who live on the land. Here is a good article and map. Oil Spills
Allergies & Colds
Jump to new posts Bandaid-like screens for your nose by Sheree-Allergies @ 06/28/15 12:07 PM

Yes, there are a lot of new products besides the traditional face masks that promise to keep pollens from going up your nose. First Defense Nasal Screens, barely noticeable from a distance, are supposed to block up to 99 percent of airborne allergen
Comedy Movies
Jump to new posts New Review: Clerks 2! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ 06/27/15 02:26 PM

I decided to finish out the Clerks franchise as it stands today with this review. Hopefully I'll have more to review next year since Clerks III is already in production! Clerks 2 Movie Review Enjoy!
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts Life Dice Game - Review by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ 06/27/15 07:08 AM

We tried out the Life Dice, from Special-Ideas.com, on one of our Games Nights and discovered that there were plenty of giggles and good-natured jostling among the slightly embarrassed adults as we learned to control the large dice. It would have bee
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Defending the faith by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 06/27/15 05:29 AM

Jude warns the church to beware of false believers. Jude - Defend the Faith
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Naan for Sandwiches by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ 06/27/15 05:03 AM

Naan for Sandwiches Warm Indian flatbread, naan is a slice of paradise. The good thing is that you don't have to leave your house to enjoy it. Easy to make, cost effective, and so, so delicious, it is well worth learning to make at home. Enjoy some
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Saving SVG Files in Illustrator for Silhouette by Digital Art and Animation @ 06/26/15 05:29 PM

Many Silhouette users like to create their own SVG files for their own projects. So here are the basics steps for creating an SVG cut file in Adobe Illustrator for the Silhouette cutting machines. Saving SVG Files in Illustrator for Silhouette
Indian Culture
Jump to new posts Muslims observing Ramzan from June 17, 2015 by Nandini - Indian Culture @ 06/26/15 10:32 AM

Popularly known as Ramadaan, muslims all over the world have started to observe fast from June 17, 2015. They fast during the day and break it with a meal in the evening after the moon is visible in the sky. After one month, it is celebrated with a
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts New York Asian Film Festival Opens Today by Angela - Drama Movies @ 06/26/15 09:07 AM

The 14th Annual New York Asian Film Festival opens today, sponsored by the Film Society at Lincoln Center and Subway Cinema. Over 50 new films from countries such as Korea, Japan, and China will be screened. There will also be a special tribute to Ja
Neuromuscular Diseases
Jump to new posts Charcot Marie Tooth Disease (CMT) by Jori-ND Editor @ 06/26/15 08:20 AM

Charcot Marie Tooth – A funny name, but for the estimated 2.6 million people worldwide who have CMT, including myself, it's no laughing matter. Charcot Marie Tooth actually refers a group of genetic diseases that affect the peripheral nervous syst
Crime
Jump to new posts Summer Crime Prevention Tips by Vance - Crime Editor @ 06/25/15 01:18 PM

Follow the link to read my tips on how to protect yourself, your property and your valuables while you and your family are enjoying your summer vacation. Crime Prevention Tips for Summer
Ice Hockey
Jump to new posts Hockey Trades by mary-tea1 @ 06/25/15 09:57 AM

Dear Hockey lovers, As we all know, once that Stanley Cup is handed over, the NHL back offices get to work. We all know that there is a salary cap on the teams~ What trades do you think will happen and which trades do you WANT to happen ? Let us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Thirty Day Yoga Sun Salutation Challenge
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
3 minutes 44 seconds ago
Thirty Day Yoga Sun Salutation Challenge
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
16 minutes 1 second ago
Weekly Angel Message
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
18 minutes 12 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 08:58 AM
Not the end of the world - but it could be
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:34 AM
How to Shop With Success
by Daily Sports USA
Women's Fashion
Today at 05:52 AM
Tomato Sandwich Ideas
by Sheryl T
Sandwiches
Today at 05:28 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Sheryl T
Inspiration
Today at 05:16 AM
Good Morning and Catching Up
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
Today at 04:49 AM
Archangel Sandalphon
by Deanna - New Age
New Age
Today at 04:42 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor, Izeigo, Mona - Astronomy), 73 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.