Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Alan Potts, Leslie_9, paul0derek, Alexa.94, jessica2k
58226 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,226 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,499 Topics
841,554 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 257
Mona - Astronomy 103
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 57
missdeana 45
Angie 30
Alexa.94 21
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 15
Angela - Drama Movies 14
BB -Body Care 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wordpress and SEO for Designers by Digital Art and Animation @ Today at 12:39 AM

SEO is very important for your design blog or website. A creative blog or website is heavy with visuals. It's very important to do as much as possible to SEO your images. Wordpress has some built-in SEO features that can help you to optimize your ima
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Rebelle Stencil Feature and Digital Watercolors by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Recently Escape Solutions released an upgrade for Rebelle, their new digital painting software with realistic color diffusion and blending. In this article, I will introduce one of the best features of the software, which is the Stencil feature. Reb
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Finish the Watercolor Instagram Graphic by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

In this tutorial, we will create an Instagram social media graphic with a watercolor background that we painted in the Rebelle software. Finish the Watercolor Instagram Graphic
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Rebelle Workspace - Start a New Artwork by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

This is the first in a new series of tutorials for Rebelle 2, the new paint software with realistic watercolor diffusion and color blending. In this tutorial, we will learn about Rebelle's project presets, as we start a new artwork, and view the vari
Poetry
Jump to new posts Mused Literary Review - Summer Solstice 2017 Issue by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

The Summer issue of the Mused Literary Review is live! FREE! Enjoy great poetry, short stories, photography, paintings, and more! Mused Literary Review - Summer Solstice 2017 Issue
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Mercy that is New Every Morning by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Yesterday at 04:24 AM

This article will be featured on Saturday. You get to see it today. I'm studying Lamentations 3:22-24 as my memory verse. It isn't easy to understand mercy that is new every morning. New Mercy Every Morning
Body Care
Jump to new posts Hangman / Word Search / Word Scramble by BB -Body Care @ Yesterday at 03:29 AM

Time for some summer fun. Play fun games on the Body Care Site. Hangman / Word Search / Word Scramble
Sewing
Jump to new posts Square Up Fabric Yardage by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 06/21/17 08:47 AM

There are a few ways to square up or true up a piece of woven fabric, an often necessary part of sewing. This means that the warp and the weft threads are running as expected, perpendicular to each other. Square Up Fabric Yardage
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Fashion Contest by missdeana @ 06/21/17 05:03 AM

Hey guys! I've been on this forum a while and wanted to share this fashion contest I came across which seems to have an interesting premise and some cool prizes. If anyone's interested let me know, and I'll post or send you a link.
History
Jump to new posts Civil War Guerrilla Leaders by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ 06/21/17 04:35 AM

Click on the link below to read about two of the deadliest men in the Civil War. Both men led bands of guerrillas against the Union army. William Quantrill and Bloody Bill Anderson. Civil War Guerrilla Leaders
Paper Crafts
Jump to new posts printmaking by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 06/20/17 04:47 PM

Sad. I just got in my order of linoleum block & carving tools, all ready to start printmaking - and the tools had dented the block. Amazon needed to send them separately. Now I have to wait for a replacement block to arrive. Maybe Bob can make me
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Actor Daniel Day-Lewis Quits Movies by Angela - Drama Movies @ 06/20/17 09:44 AM

Daniel Day-Lewis, three-time Academy Award winner, has announced that he will no longer work as an actor. The 60-year-old gave no reason for his decision. Day-Lewis is immensely private regarding his personal life, but this still comes as a shocker.
Reading
Jump to new posts Shorts were fired? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 06/19/17 03:11 PM

Shorts were fired? SHORTS were fired? Surely they could have spent five seconds spell-checking this before posting... this is what happens when writers depend on automated checks to do their work for them.
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts A Genre-Hopping Book Series! by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 06/19/17 01:09 PM

I've been challenged! Can I write a series where each book in that series is an entirely different genre? A Genre-Hopping Book Series! What are your thoughts? Which genre should I start with? Who are my main characters? This could be oodles of fun!
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Cuba Gooding Directing New Orleans Thriller by Angela - Drama Movies @ 06/19/17 09:24 AM

Principal photography started today in New Orleans on "Louisiana Cavier", a film which marks the directorial debut of actor Cuba Gooding, Jr. He stars in the film as well, along with Famke Janssen and Richard Dreyfuss. Billed as a tale of s
Weight Loss
Jump to new posts 9 Common Myths About Exercise by Alice - Weight Loss @ 06/19/17 05:34 AM

Award-winning health journalist Robert J. Davis and celebrity trainer Brad Kolowich, Jr. of Fitter Faster: The Smart Way to Get in Shape in Just Minutes a Day, put the kibosh on 9 long-standing myths about exercise and weight loss. 9 Common Myths ab
Virus & Spam
Jump to new posts Malwarebytes by Nancy Roussy @ 06/19/17 04:50 AM

I always had anti viruses and things like that but a man who repaired a computer of mine a few years ago after doing so installed that thing and before then I never had an anti malware. He actually installed the pro version but he never charged me an
Fish
Jump to new posts Feeding Tiger Barbs by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 06/18/17 07:10 PM

Look! Bob and I have new pets! Or we had new pets. We then fed our new pets to our tiger barb pets. I suppose we technically still have our new pets, just being digested in the bellies of our existing pets. Luckily we have more new pets out on the ba
Painting
Jump to new posts monotype printmaking by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 06/18/17 07:00 PM

Hurrah! I just loaded my new book on monotype printmaking onto Amazon - it should be live Mon afternoon. I highly recommend giving monotype printmaking a try - it's oodles of fun and quite relaxing. A lovely exercise in mindfulness. What are you wor
California
Jump to new posts Los Angeles' Little Tokyo by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 06/18/17 11:24 AM

Have you been? What kind of information would make your next trip better? Let's talk!
Daughters
Jump to new posts how to spot a superhero by Tuculia @ 06/18/17 11:20 AM

We all know that father is a son’s first hero but did you know that a father is a daughter’s first love and hero. He may not be a super hero but he is super. Let's see how we all may have a little superhero in us! Minus the flying! And see if y
Knitting
Jump to new posts Baby Gifts by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 06/18/17 11:20 AM

It's a good idea to stop and think about the mother's needs before you cast on!
Yoga
Jump to new posts Balance Your Practice by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 06/18/17 11:16 AM

We assume that our preferences should drive our practice, but sometimes we need to mix it up!
Crime
Jump to new posts Legal Terms by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ 06/18/17 01:21 AM

Have you ever watched a crime drama or witnessed a criminal proceeding in court or even served on a jury and have heard the lawyers and judges use various legal terms and you weren't sure what they meant? Click on the link below and read about some
Paranormal
Jump to new posts Mexico, Missouri's "Haunted Hill" by ParanormalHost @ 06/17/17 10:12 AM

In the year 1884, just west of the town of Mexico, Missouri, was an area designated as the 'Ghost District" due to the frequent sightings of paranormal activity on the hill of the main county road. Mexico, Missouri's "Haunted Hill"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Red Planet Reports
by Angie
Astronomy
58 minutes 1 second ago
Wordpress and SEO for Designers
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Today at 12:39 AM
Rebelle Stencil Feature and Digital Watercolors
Digital Art and Design
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Finish the Watercolor Instagram Graphic
Digital Art and Design
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Project Tutorial - Watercolor Wash in Rebelle
Digital Art and Design
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Rebelle Workspace - Start a New Artwork
Digital Art and Design
Yesterday at 09:17 PM
The solstice is coming
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 02:59 PM
Fun Tea things
by mary-tea1
Tea
Yesterday at 02:55 PM
Personal Goals
by mary-tea1
Tea
Yesterday at 01:49 PM
summertime and tea
by mary-tea1
Tea
Yesterday at 01:43 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 78 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.