Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
MESINDY, BrokenWho, DDtop, johnjoni, julio cesper
58124 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,124 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,634 Topics
836,495 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 274
Mona - Astronomy 85
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 83
Angie 61
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 21
Lynne - ChristianLiving 19
Angela - Drama Movies 17
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 13
Maria - Prime Time TV 11
mary-tea1 10
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Our solar sysem by Angie @ Today at 03:13 PM

A friend sent me this link; I thought you might like to see it too. Our solar system
Women's Literature
Jump to new posts Holiday Shopping for Booklovers by Jeanette - Editor @ Today at 01:58 PM

Looking for a perfect gift for the book lover in your life? Here are some suggestions! Holiday Shopping for a Book Lover What is on your wish list for this holiday season?
Crochet
Jump to new posts Favorite Ergonomic Hooks? by Jeanette - Editor @ Today at 12:12 PM

I am apparently developing arthritis in my hands so I am hunting for some good hooks. I bought a cheap set with rubber grips. They are way too short. I bought an I and a J from Boyce and like those, especially the J because the grip is really big.
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Tips for Mastering a To Do List with ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 09:00 AM

If you love a to-do list, or you would like to love a to-do list, here are some ways that you can achieve mastery of your list. With Attention Deficit Disorder, there is a tendency to drift. A to-do list can help a person be more productive and have
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Falafel Chili Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 07:45 AM

I want to share a recipe that I created with you! It is perfect for cold weather and Meatless Monday meals. Filled with lively flavor and fiber, this chili is suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and carnivores. Try some tasty falafel chili! Falafel
Christian Living
Jump to new posts 12.10.2016 Christian Living newsletter by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 05:41 AM

Our newsletter system is acting up, so my newsletter can be found here. 12/10/2016 newsletter
Baseball
Jump to new posts Two legends by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 03:51 AM

I almost never post the same thing in two forums, but I thought this story of the link between a legendary astronaut and a legendary baseball player might interest baseball fans. When John Glenn Saved Ted Williams’s Life
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts New Shirley MacLaine/Amanda Seyfried Film/Trailer by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

The trailer was released today for "The Last Word", starring Shirley MacLaine (now 82 years old and showing no signs of slowing down), Amanda Seyfried, and Anne Heche. MacLaine plays a controlling businesswoman, retired, who insists on writ
Prime Time TV
Jump to new posts HBO's Newest Show - Insecure by Maria - Prime Time TV @ Yesterday at 02:45 AM

HBO has another hit on their hands with Insecure. The show is a breakout hit and has received very favorable reviews from critics. Check out my latest review. Have you seen Insecure? If so, what did you think of it? HBO's Insecure
Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
Jump to new posts From Time to Time Green Knowe Film by Gillian - SF/Fantasy Movies Editor @ Yesterday at 01:34 AM

A Time There Was is based on Lucy M Boston's book The Chimneys of Green Knowe. Read on to learn more about this rather lovely film. From Time to Time Green Knowe Film
Wine
Jump to new posts In USA Women Consume More Wine than Men by Peter - Wine @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

Women Consume More Wine than Men Women account for 57% of wine consumption by volume in America, according to the WMC Female Wine Drinker Survey 2015. The survey also found that women rated “traditional, classic and sophisticated” labels as mor
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Gingerbread Cookie in Illustrator - The Icing by Digital Art and Animation @ 12/08/16 10:30 PM

In this tutorial, we will decorate our gingerbread cookie and learn a little about the Roughen Effect in Illustrator. Gingerbread Cookie in Illustrator - The Icing
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts American Film Institute Movies of the Year 2016 by Angela - Drama Movies @ 12/08/16 10:17 AM

The American Film Institute released its list of the Movies of the Year today. Denzel Washington's "Fences" and Martin Scorsese's "Silence" won't be in wide release until after Christmas, but you can compare the others against you
Flash and Animation
Jump to new posts Pumpkin Pie Bumper in Motion - Finish by Digital Art and Animation @ 12/07/16 09:26 PM

In this final tutorial, we will complete the Pumpkin Pie bumper project. We will add a colored overlay that will cover the right half of the screen and create a text area for our customer to add a text message. This could be a great bumper for a food
Genealogy
Jump to new posts Ancestry Academy by Angie @ 12/07/16 04:15 PM

Ancestry ‏@ancestry 3h3 hours ago on Twitter Our gift to you this holiday season: FREE select #AncestryAcademy courses for month of Dec. Happy Holidays!BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use U
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Santa Fat Shames a Child by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 12/07/16 12:09 PM

Please share - fat shaming lectures should NEVER come from Santa's mouth. It's hard enough being an overweight kid. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/07/fat-shaming-santa-left-nine-year-old-boy-tears/
Sewing
Jump to new posts Sewing Teddy Bears by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 12/07/16 10:31 AM

Most teddy bears can be very easy to sew and are great for gift giving. A handmade toy can add joy for any child - they can be small or large, quick to sew, and any wobbly seams or mismatched eyes only give creative character to a stitched toy made e
Public Health
Jump to new posts number of smokers is declining by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 12/05/16 11:23 AM

Fantastic news - even as our population keeps growing, the number of smokers is declining. We're down to only 40 million left in the US. Given the huge health care costs incurred by smokers as a group, this should be a campaign we all care about. Sup
New Age
Jump to new posts 2017 Angel Inspirations Calendar by Deanna - New Age @ 12/05/16 07:29 AM

Ready for some inspiration from the angels? Check out my 2017 angel inspirations calendar, available now. The Angel Inspiration Calendar
Catholicism
Jump to new posts A Christmas Story-it is perfect by Angie @ 12/04/16 01:20 PM

This is a cute Christmas YouTube story or an ad. I can relate as I have tried to learn a second language. Merry Christmas
Horror Movies
Jump to new posts Lights Out by Maria - Prime Time TV @ 12/04/16 12:50 PM

I was fortunate enough to catch a free screening of this movie but it was so good! It was atypical of many of the horror movies these days in that it didn't go for cheap scare tactics. Also, I enjoyed the fact that the movie started with a scary scr
Paranormal
Jump to new posts Haunted Walnut Street Inn, Springfield by ParanormalHost @ 12/04/16 11:33 AM

My introduction to the Walnut Street Inn on the corner of Walnut Street and John Q. Hammons Parkway in Springfield, Missouri, was in the holiday 2016 issue of Midwest Traveler magazine encouraging visitors to 'mix it up with ghosts of Christmas past.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Shpping Made Easy by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ 12/04/16 09:20 AM

Shopping is not for the faint at heart. This enjoyable pastime can be frustrating if you have a hard time choosing between wanting to shop for deals and being surrounded by fully priced items. Learn the tools needed to make for an easy shopping exp
California
Jump to new posts Muir Woods by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 12/04/16 06:34 AM

This is a beautiful place to visit, not far from downtown San Francisco. Have you been?
Knitting
Jump to new posts A Simple Cowl Knit Without a Pattern by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 12/04/16 06:29 AM

This is my bread-and-butter knitting -- I love to decide on a project, pick out a cool stitch pattern, and get going! Do you ever just "wing it", or do you prefer to knit from patterns?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Our solar sysem
by Angie
Astronomy
Today at 03:13 PM
Holiday Shopping for Booklovers
by Jeanette - Editor
Women's Literature
Today at 01:58 PM
Favorite Ergonomic Hooks?
by Jeanette - Editor
Crochet
Today at 12:12 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 11:18 AM
Low BP?
by DDtop
Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Today at 09:45 AM
Tips for Mastering a To Do List with ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:00 AM
Falafel Chili Recipe
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:45 AM
12.10.2016 Christian Living newsletter
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 05:41 AM
Who wants to go to Venus? *new article*
by Nancy Roussy
Astronomy
Today at 04:38 AM
Holiday memories
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 04:38 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 70 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.