Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
missdeana, bettyannconte, Mary Hamlin, artalcoholic, LAVUMO
58217 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,217 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,359 Topics
840,795 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 272
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 126
Mona - Astronomy 103
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 54
Susan Helene Kramer 31
mary-tea1 26
Angie 25
Angela - Drama Movies 20
Deanna - New Age 19
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 15
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Women's Issues
Jump to new posts medieval times and women's rights by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 9 minutes 16 seconds ago

My book review of a collection of authentic medieval adventure stories involving faeries & shapeshifters - they provide a clear look at how women's rights have changed since then - http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/writing/medieval/medievalbookre
Classic Films
Jump to new posts Grauman's Chinese Theatre Celebrates 90th B-day by Angela - Drama Movies @ 36 minutes 47 seconds ago

What was formerly known as Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and is now called the TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX, celebrates its 90th birthday this month. The theatre, located at 6925 Hollywood Blvd., held its grand opening on May 18th, 1927. The Forecourt of th
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Jessica Chastain To Play Ingrid Bergman by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 11:15 AM

Jessica Chastain is set as the star and co-producer of "Seducing Ingrid Bergman". The film is based on Chris Greenhalgh's novel and depicts the romance between Bergman and war photographer Robert Capa. The script is from Arash Amel, who wro
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts medieval novel Finding Peace by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 10:44 AM

So stoked! My medieval novel Finding Peace was chosen for a BookBub promotion on June 11! I'm honored and am now counting the days . https://www.amazon.com/Finding-Peace-Medieval-Romance-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B008FQZ8JY/ If you guys haven't adverti
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Devotional Study of the Women of the Bible by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 07:46 AM

This devotional study focuses on the lives of more than forty women of the Bible. A Walk With Eve is perfect for individual devotional study or as a group discussion. Study for the greater meaning of what it means to follow Jesus every day. A Walk W
California
Jump to new posts Fast Food California by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Did you know this foodie trivia? Have any other fact to share?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Aran Sweater Symbolism? by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

So much hype... so much incorrect information. What's your reaction to the article? Let's discuss!
Yoga
Jump to new posts Uttanasana and Ardha Uttanasana by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

These poses are part of Surya Namaskar, or Sun Salutations, but also worth practicing on their own. Are they part of your daily practice?
Alzheimers
Jump to new posts the lymphatic system and Alzheimers by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Fascinating news - the lymphatic system extends into the brain. It's most efficiently cleansed when you sleep well, on your side. This can have an impact on Alzheimer's, MS, and much more - https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/...e2de_story.html
Stress Management
Jump to new posts first steps towards meditation by John Marka @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

A person who has been meditating for many years can go into a light trance almost anywhere – including in the middle of a chaotic situation. The rest of us might need a little more preparation and freedom from distraction. It is for this rea
Sewing
Jump to new posts Clothing Patterns for Preemie Babies by Susan Helene Kramer @ 05/20/17 09:47 PM

Susan Kramer here. I am a BellaOnline editor alumnus, and have created an ebook with 5 full-size clothes patterns for girl and boy preemie babies. Take a look at the info page: Clothes Patterns for Preemie Babies
Cooking For Kids
Jump to new posts Refreshingly Cold Oatmeal recipe for a hot day by Kymberly - Cooking for Kids Editor @ 05/20/17 07:41 AM

It's getting hot here in Southern California... I thought this would be a the perfect time to post my favorite hot weather breakfast recipe... So perfect on a hot, sunny day! Give these oats a try and let me know what you think! They are not the sa
New Age
Jump to new posts Using Rose Quartz by Deanna - New Age @ 05/20/17 03:56 AM

Rose Quartz is one of the most popular crystals in the new age community (and beyond), and because of its powerful, loving energies, it’s frequently the first choice for those interested in learning to work with crystals. If you like rose quartz re
Meditation
Jump to new posts Accessing the Recesses of Our Infinite Mind by Susan Helene Kramer @ 05/19/17 11:04 PM

Accessing the Recesses of Our Infinite Mind by Susan Helene Kramer Here are some thoughts for the first part of your meditation, before listening to the inner sound of your mantra: Because we see the limited size of our body, we might think that o
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix ShoutOut E-Invitation for Wix Events by Digital Art and Animation @ 05/19/17 08:14 PM

One great feature for your Wix wedding website is the Wix ShoutOut for sending beautifully designed emails and newsletters. We can send a ShoutOut E-Invitation to all your guests. And there is an RSVP link inside the email message that will take your
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Events App Display Options by Digital Art and Animation @ 05/19/17 08:12 PM

In this tutorial, we will continue to work on the design for the Wix Events app. When I create a Wix template for my clients, sometimes I vary what information is displayed to fit the template design. By using the app's Display Info options, we can t
New Age
Jump to new posts Angel Message: Responsibility and Beauty by Deanna - New Age @ 05/19/17 10:57 AM

The angels are your constant companions and guides from the spiritual realms, and they are here to offer wisdom and insight that lead you forward as you live your life's purpose. Read this week's message to find out what the angels would like YOU to
Sci Fi/Fantasy Books
Jump to new posts Editor Interview by Georgiana - Florida Editor @ 05/18/17 11:57 PM

Enjoyed reading your interview, Evelyn. Who interviewed you?
Baptist
Jump to new posts Be Still - Music by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ 05/18/17 05:03 PM

Be Still Be Blessed with the Ministry of Music https://youtu.be/A5r9skkZtN0
Learning Disabilities
Jump to new posts What is Special Education by Celestine - Learning Dis @ 05/18/17 04:54 PM

What is Special Education? https://youtu.be/9DktV772njY
Computer Networks
Jump to new posts Google Cloud Platform by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 05/18/17 11:54 AM

I hesitate to even type these words, but I'm considering moving a block of my websites to the Google Cloud Platform. Is anyone using it? How is it working for you?
Crochet
Jump to new posts Maker Profile - EcoSoles by Holly - Crochet Editor @ 05/18/17 07:00 AM

Lori from EcoSoles shares what it's like to own a crochet business. Maker Profile - EcoSoles
Body Care
Jump to new posts Total Body/Mind Health by BB -Body Care @ 05/18/17 04:13 AM

Your Total Body Care Total Body/Mind Health
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Celebrating Olivia de Havilland - Trailblazer by Angela - Drama Movies @ 05/17/17 10:47 AM

Olivia de Havilland is remembered for taking Warner Bros. to court in the 1940s and winning; her victory granted actors freedom from the iron-clad contracts which kept them in virtual servitude to the studios. De Havilland, who turns 101 on July 1st,
Doll Making
Jump to new posts Boy Doll Patterns by Susan Helene Kramer @ 05/17/17 01:32 AM

In this photo you'll see a selection of patterns for your boy dolls such as 18.5 inch Parker, 18 inch Luke and smaller boy dolls. Have fun making up these patterns. I was a former BellaOnlne editor. Boy Doll Patterns Susan
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
medieval times and women's rights
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Women's Issues
2 seconds ago
Grauman's Chinese Theatre Celebrates 90th B-day
by Angela - Drama Movies
Classic Films
27 minutes 33 seconds ago
What exercise did you do today?
by Angie
Exercise
33 minutes 32 seconds ago
Jessica Chastain To Play Ingrid Bergman
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
Today at 11:15 AM
medieval novel Finding Peace
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 10:44 AM
The Bride of Frankenstein Remake
by Angela - Drama Movies
Horror Movies
Today at 10:16 AM
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy
Clairvoyance
Today at 08:42 AM
Devotional Study of the Women of the Bible
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:46 AM
Paisley Mandalas
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Beadwork
Today at 04:46 AM
ADD Musings
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 04:36 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 77 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.