Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Hometomellc, Michhh20, Cynthia - Southeast USA, P&B, Danielle W
57553 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57553 Members
417 Forums
114129 Topics
810141 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 324
Nancy Roussy 189
daisybun 142
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 118
Mona - Astronomy 82
Lestie4containergardens 76
Jana - Creativity Editor 61
Angie 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 36
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Holistic Health
Undefined index: tool_tip
-->> Jump to new posts Finding Inner Peace by Teresa - Holistic Health @ Today at 09:36 AM

Are you on a quest for inner peace? Get some ideas here. Finding Inner Peace
Irish Culture
-->> Jump to new posts Trees ARE Irish Culture by Bee - IrishCulture @ Today at 08:05 AM

Ireland may be the least forested country in Europe, but trees have contributed mightily to Irish culture. In National Irish Tree week let's re-leaf that heritage. Trees ARE Irish Culture
Reading
-->> Jump to new posts Reading journals by daisybun @ Today at 06:53 AM

I like to keep a reading journal. I got it from Amazon. I list the title, the author, how much I liked it and write a short bit about it. There is also a space to write what I want to look up later that was inspired by the book - I wrote earthquak
Tea
-->> Jump to new posts Does anybody collect? by daisybun @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

I collect teacups and they look great on my maple hutch. I have about 20 of them. Most of them are porcelain and they all have beautiful markings and flowers. None of them are the same.
Public Health
-->> Jump to new posts I need gabapentin by daisybun @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

I need gabapentin because of my neuropathy. It makes me feel like my feet are on fire! Is there someplace I can go to get this drug? I don't have a primary care physician here in Oklahoma and very little money as I live on Social Security. Where
Daytime TV
-->> Jump to new posts Trying to name an old game show from the 50's by daisybun @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

This game show was a board game. The contestants stood on the spaces to try to move through to the end. Along the far wall were shops. Anybody remember the name? It would have been on CBS or most likely NBC.
Dating
-->> Jump to new posts Experiences on Plenty of Fish by daisybun @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Geesh -- this was not good and I didn't end up meeting anyone face to face. I had one man send me his picture -- which was a picture of a cardboard refrigerator box laying on its side with two feet sticking out of it. Hopefully that was a joke. An
Obesity
-->> Jump to new posts Gastric Bypass SUrgery by daisybun @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Yes, I've done this. I started out at 380 pounds in October 2005. Today I am 175 - a loss of 205 pounds. I don't recommend it unless you have truly exhausted other avenues. I threw up for 8 years -- eight years! That's really damaging to your te
Family Travel
-->> Jump to new posts Beach and Nature Vacations by Candyce - Adventure Living @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

Make your family beach vacation more than just sun and sand by selecting a destination that enables you to explore the natural environment. In Kiawah Island, South Carolina, add kayak outings, pond explorations to peer at turtles and alligator safari
Adventure Living
-->> Jump to new posts Beach and Nature Vacations by Candyce - Adventure Living @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Make your family beach vacation more than just sun and sand by selecting a destination that enables you to explore the natural environment. In Kiawah Island, South Carolina, add kayak outings, pond explorations to peer at turtles and alligator safari
Sewing
-->> Jump to new posts Need window seat covering pattern by daisybun @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Trying to do a little something with my window seat. It looks like a great place to get in some quality reading time. I figure for $25 - $40 I can make this into a great space. Anybody have a suggestion for this?
Paper Crafts
-->> Jump to new posts Putting together my craft room by daisybun @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

I looked around and saw that I really didn't have room for a separate room devoted to crafts so in the meantime I am going to double up on the use of my kitchen. This house is built kind of weird. The sink and the stove are in a separate room joini
Reality TV
-->> Jump to new posts Extreme Cheapskates by daisybun @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

This show was like looking at a train wreck. You don't want to see it but you can't look away. Do people really live like this? There was a woman feeding cat food to her guests to save 30 cents on tuna! She was a millionaire living on $1,000 a mon
Gardening
-->> Jump to new posts Hurry up Spring! by daisybun @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

I am so ready to get a vegetable garden going. I figure that I have another few weeks before I plant anything and as soon as this snow melts off I can start prepping the ground. I have a huge backyard but am just going to start with a small space t
Baptist
-->> Jump to new posts Trying to find a church by daisybun @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

I'm still trying to find a good church fit for me. I moved several months ago for a mid-sized city to a small town and so far there hasn't been a church I've visited that has what I'm looking for - community fellowship, activities, senior outreach,
Crochet
-->> Jump to new posts What's your favorite crochet magazine? by daisybun @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

I love Crochet Today. The projects are well-written and there's always a couple of things in each issue that I want to make. Everything I've ever made from that magazine has always turned out well with no corrections.
Marriage
-->> Jump to new posts Is your spouse changing? by Lori - Marriage @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

There is a saying that goes, "Women marry men hoping to change them. Men marry women hoping they'll never change." Nothing in life is certain except change. It's the natural flow of life. Everything changes. Unfortunately, those changes aren't alway
Senior Issues
-->> Jump to new posts Senior Employment by daisybun @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

I want to get back to work. I'm 66 and moved to Oklahoma from Arizona in November. I don't want to volunteer or be a Wal-Mart greeter and that's about all they're offering in this small town of Holdenville, Oklahoma. I'm starting to look at some w
Reading
-->> Jump to new posts Today starts National Reading Month March 1-31 by daisybun @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

How is your community celebrating this month? Check your local library's site to see what (or if) they are planning something. If they aren't, you know what to do -- COMPLAIN. No library should ignore this important month. They are supposed to be
Catholicism
-->> Jump to new posts The Transfiguration by Angie @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

The Transfiguration is such a beautiful Gospel story. (Mark 9:2-10) Jesus is changed. We need to change too (repent means to change) - The Father says from the cloud during the Jesus' Baptism and Transfiguration, "This is my Beloved Son. With you
Pagan
-->> Jump to new posts Pagans and feng shui by Lori-Marriage @ 02/28/15 03:26 PM

How does the pagan rites and spells relate to feng shui?
Pagan
-->> Jump to new posts Pagans and the law of karma by Lori-Marriage @ 02/28/15 03:25 PM

Do pagans believe in karma?
Comedy Movies
-->> Jump to new posts New Review: Small Apartments! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ 02/28/15 02:26 PM

Today's review is a rather independent gem, and it's a treat to take a look at. Please enjoy! Small Apartments Movie Review Have Moxie, everyone!
Exercise
-->> Jump to new posts Fitness trackers by daisybun @ 02/28/15 01:54 PM

The first time I saw fitness trackers was on the last season of Big Brother. I'd like to look into purchasing one. Does anybody have one? Are they difficult to program?
Photography
-->> Jump to new posts Photoshop Tips and Shortcuts by Ewa - Photography @ 02/28/15 10:29 AM

Love using Photoshop but wish you knew more shortcuts? Read this article and start working faster and smarter in Photoshop today. Photoshop Tips and Shortcuts
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
When Grandparents Live Far Away
by Pam - Senior Issues
Senior Issues
13 minutes 7 seconds ago
Japanese Needle Tatting
by Georgia, AK Tatter
Tatting
Today at 10:20 AM
Goodbye from the Mexican Food Editor
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Mexican Food
Today at 10:18 AM
Finding Inner Peace
by Teresa - Holistic Health
Holistic Health
Today at 09:36 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 08:07 AM
Trees ARE Irish Culture
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 08:05 AM
Look up! Comet Lovejoy is visible with binoculars
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:36 AM
Simply Living
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
Today at 07:25 AM
Reading journals
by daisybun
Reading
Today at 06:53 AM
How to Encourage Yourself to Read More
by daisybun
Living Simply
Today at 06:49 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.