Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Sandeep Singh, moorebeverly89, RachenYerro, JasonAke, Mike Moore
57891 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,891 Registered Members
417 Forums
116,012 Topics
825,185 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 239
Mona - Astronomy 145
Michelle - Teen 117
Deanna - New Age 89
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 79
Susan - Meditation Editor 54
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 40
Ally-Home/Holiday Cooking 39
Tracy - Mental Health 39
Angie 28
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jump to new posts Cosmic Winter Celebrations by Mona - Astronomy @ 28 minutes 51 seconds ago

It's December 1st today and children (and some adults!) are opening the first window of the advent calendar. There is an ancient history behind the Winter Solstice - click on the link to find out more. For six months, each day has been shorter than
Jump to new posts Pope Francis: Pop-Rock Album: "Wake Up" by Angie @ Today at 04:17 PM

Is Pope Francis a pop-rock star? I came across this article about an album credited to him. Wake Up
Holistic Health
Jump to new posts Magnesium by Teresa - Holistic Health @ Today at 07:39 AM

Magnesium is an important mineral in the body. Could you be deficient in magnesium? Magnesium
Jump to new posts Haunted Finn's in Hannibal by ParanormalHost @ Today at 07:02 AM

Finn's Food and Spirits at 214 North Main in historic downtown Hannibal. Missouri, is known by staff and guests to contain a multitude of spirits of many varieties. Haunted Finn's in Hannibal
Mental Health
Jump to new posts The Voice In Your Head by Tracy - Mental Health @ Today at 06:23 AM

We all have voice in our head talking negatively to us, usually telling us how bad we are and how we will never be good enough. This voice is debilitating and holds us back from reaching our full potential. In my latest article I explore ways to ta
New Age
Jump to new posts When Dreams Fall Apart by Deanna - New Age @ Today at 04:01 AM

I have had my fair share of dreams fall apart. But I've learned that the best thing is to honor the loss, and allow a new dream to take root - otherwise I'd feel very stuck! Check out my latest article on what do to when your dream falls apart. Wa
Jump to new posts Calligraphy by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

I've gotten very interested in the idea of calligraphy and hand-lettering at the moment. Haven't actually tried it in years, but love what I see out in the world and on the Internet. Has anyone here any experience in this area?
Jump to new posts Bighorn Sheep! by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Such amazing animals! And, unfortunately, endangered.... What other California fauna would you like to read about? Let me know!
Jump to new posts What are you doing for Advent? by Angie @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

How are you preparing spiritually for Advent? There are a number of online resources: Dynamic Catholic Best Advent Ever Bishop Barron Daily Advent Reflections December is such a hectic month with lots of planning and preparations for the
Jump to new posts First Sunday of Advent by Angie @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

Repent = Change It is the First Sunday of Advent. Where has the past year gone? The last few weeks were busy with wedding doings. My son married a lovely young woman. Then my two-year old grandson had a birthday party. Then it was Thanksgivin
Jump to new posts Learning and reading by Coach8 @ 11/28/15 10:29 PM

Hello! :) I have a question :) I would like to read a lot a books, but I would also like to absorb and learn from them, not just read them. Do you have any special techniques or suggestions how to do it? How do you learn from books like Think and gro
Home Cooking
Jump to new posts Fingerlickin' Fingerlings! by Ally-Home/Holiday Cooking @ 11/28/15 03:19 PM

No, this is not a KFC ad. These are Fingerling potatoes roasted with a couple of fresh herbs and olive oil, s & p...that's it and ready in under 30. Try them, they are so creamy and delicious - I wouldn't lie to you. Fingerlickin' Fingerling
New Age
Jump to new posts Midwinter Holidays by Deanna - New Age @ 11/28/15 03:04 AM

Since ancient times, midwinter has been considered a sacred time of year, as it celebrates the return of the sun, and light into the world. Midwinter Holidays
Jump to new posts Employee Theft Article by Vance - Crime Editor @ 11/27/15 06:07 PM

Click on the link and read my article about Employee Theft and how it costs the consumer billions of dollars a year. Employee Theft
Jump to new posts Tis the Golfing Season by Sandy - Golf Editor @ 11/27/15 04:02 PM

Thanksgiving is upon us and Christmas is right around the corner. There’s so much to be grateful for this holiday season and especially for the golfer in your family. Tis the Golfing Season What are you thankful this Thanksgiving?
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Jump to new posts Surviving the Holidays by Tara - Autism Spectrum Editor @ 11/27/15 07:47 AM

We have made it through Thanksgiving, but the holiday season has only just begun! Please enjoy my most recent article, Surviving the Holidays. Let's talk about what works for YOUR family! Surviving the Holidays
Bible Basics
Jump to new posts Let's go back to the beginning! by Sunnie - Bible Basics @ 11/27/15 05:00 AM

Genesis is the first Book of the Bible, found in the Old Testament. This introduction provides a glimpse of what you can find in Genesis and the foundational covenants. Introduction to Genesis
Holiday/Seasonal Cooking
Jump to new posts Happy Thanksgiving! by Ally-Home/Holiday Cooking @ 11/26/15 06:07 AM

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Body Care
Jump to new posts Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Soap Review by BB -Body Care @ 11/26/15 04:19 AM

Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Soap Review. Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Soap Review
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Christian Bale/Cate Blanchett New Film/Trailer by Angela - Drama Movies @ 11/25/15 12:57 PM

The trailer for a new film starring Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman was released yesterday. Titled "Knight of Cups", it features Bale as a screenwriter who engages in a bout of excess while coming to terms with his life.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Jennifer Lawrence To Direct by Angela - Drama Movies @ 11/25/15 12:53 PM

Actress Jennifer Lawrence announced that she has signed up to direct her first film. Tentatively called "Project Delirium", the movie is based on a magazine article about psychological experiments carried out in the 1960s. Lawrence also sai
Kidney Disease
Jump to new posts Tips For Healthier Holiday Dining by Mystic - Kidney Disease @ 11/25/15 08:54 AM

Eating right during the holidays can be a challenge. But following a few simple tips will help you make healthy choices while still enjoying the festivities. Your kidneys, and your entire body, will thank you! Tips For Healthier Holiday Dining
Jump to new posts Gingerbread House to Sew by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 11/25/15 07:39 AM

The delightful gingerbread house cookie confection made from flour, spices and honey or molasses is a timeless classic. Sew a three dimensional one out of fabric, batting and add a few trims. Gingerbread House to Sew
Holiday/Seasonal Cooking
Jump to new posts Look who came to Holiday town! by Ally-Home/Holiday Cooking @ 11/24/15 12:07 PM

Hey kids-it's me Ally D'Angelo! Those of you who know me know that I have 2 other sites at BOL. This was the first site I wanted when I applied for BOL 3 years ago but took American Regional. Well, lots to do, lots to write = Lol. Just wanted to s
Jump to new posts The Best Natural Treatment for Asthma by Sherry-Asthma @ 11/24/15 04:38 AM

Natural treatments are becoming more and more popular for all types of medical problems, including asthma. Learn how to choose the best natural treatments and how to find your asthma triggers! The Best Natural Treatment for Asthma
Brand New Posts
Pope Francis: Pop-Rock Album: "Wake Up"
by Angie
Today at 04:17 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Today at 02:56 PM
National Novel Writing Month
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 02:55 PM
Stop Referring to Kids As Obese
by Nancy Roussy
Large & Lovely
Today at 01:14 PM
Stars and constellations
by Mona - Astronomy
Today at 12:04 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie
Today at 08:49 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 08:20 AM
by Teresa - Holistic Health
Holistic Health
Today at 07:39 AM
Non-members can't see images - new links
by Mona - Astronomy
Today at 07:05 AM
Haunted Finn's in Hannibal
by ParanormalHost
Today at 07:02 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 50 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.