Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
gloria1, Sisi44, julie0616, Newall_4, Sun Pixies from Dixie
58035 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,035 Registered Members
417 Forums
116,858 Topics
831,176 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 290
Nancy Roussy 281
"Rosie" 238
Mona - Astronomy 93
Angie 35
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 32
Angela - Drama Movies 17
Tracy - Mental Health/Dating 16
BB -Body Care 13
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts New Dakota Johnson/Andrew Garfield Thriller by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 10:17 AM

Dakota Johnson and Andrew Garfield are starring in a new crime thriller set in Los Angeles titled "Under the Silver Lake". The film is written and directed by David Robert Mitchell whose previous film, "It Follows", was a hit. Pro
Pagan
Jump to new posts Meeting the modern "Ninja" by Ninjahedgewych @ Today at 03:42 AM

The historical Ninja may have gone, but their ways live on. Learn how I met their cultural decendents during my travels in Japan.
Daughters
Jump to new posts I believe by Tuculia @ Today at 01:03 AM

I believe I can change the world. I believe I can make a difference in people. I believe that if I make a difference in myself, I am changing the world. I believe in myself! Let me show you all the possibilities of "I believe". Let's st
Small Office/Home Office
Jump to new posts Sending Marketing Email by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Authors and anyone who works from home - make sure every marketing email you out send has a contact address at the bottom. Using a PO Box is fine! It's required by US law.
Mental Health
Jump to new posts Dealing With Discomfort In The Mind by Tracy - Mental Health/Dating @ 05/22/16 08:29 PM

Mostly when we feel discomfort in the body we react in the mind. We tend to be in a constant flux of emotions and reactions. In this article I explore ways of remaining calm through challenging times. Dealing With Discomfort In The MInd
Dating
Jump to new posts When To Have Sex While Dating by Tracy - Mental Health/Dating @ 05/22/16 08:07 PM

There is a lot of questions around when it is acceptable to sleep with someone while you are dating. Here I explore some ideas for you. When To Have Sex While Dating
Comedy Movies
Jump to new posts New Review: The Great Outdoors! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ 05/22/16 12:36 PM

Today's Review is a little quick, but it's a rather fun time, and very apropos for the lovely spring weather we've been having lately. The Great Outdoors Movie Review Enjoy!
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Planets of the Solar System - Quiz *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ 05/22/16 04:53 AM

How well do you know the planets of the Solar System? Here's a beginner's quiz for you to test your knowledge. It's complete with answers and some more facts about the planets. Planets of the Solar System - Quiz
Yoga
Jump to new posts Yoga for Respiratory Issues by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 05/22/16 04:43 AM

Yoga has been a godsend for my asthma, and it's helped me manage my allergies. How about you?
Weight Loss
Jump to new posts Healthy Snacks by Alice - Weight Loss @ 05/22/16 04:41 AM

Snacking between meals doesn't mean sabotaging your diet. Read on for some healthy snacks that you don't have to feel guilty about. Healthy Snacks
California
Jump to new posts Ghost Stories of California by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 05/22/16 04:39 AM

A state this big has ghost stories to match. Share yours!
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts Consent for Bahá'í Marriage by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ 05/22/16 03:29 AM

For Bahá'ís, marriage has greater importance than just the personal happiness of two people, as it forms part of the process of building a better world. Consent for Bahá'í Marriage
Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
Jump to new posts Jurassic World (2015) by Nancy Roussy @ 05/21/16 04:14 PM

Warning: This contain spoilers. Very bad movie. I had so much hope for this movie, granted it is not one of the worst movie of all time and not close to it but still it sucks and is a huge let down. First the main problem is that it is cheesy then i
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Viggo Mortensen's New Film Wins Cannes Prize by Angela - Drama Movies @ 05/21/16 10:41 AM

Matt Ross has won Best Director for "Captain Fantastic", which screened in the Un Certain Regard category at the Cannes Film Festival. "Captain Fantastic", starring Viggo Mortensen as a father of six who fights to retain custody,
Christian Living
Jump to new posts True Wisdom by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 05/21/16 03:15 AM

Heavenly wisdom - what is it and where do we get it? James tells us-- Memory Verse James 3:17
History
Jump to new posts Great 1998 Ice Storm by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ 05/20/16 12:48 PM

Were you living in Quebec, Canada during the massive ice storm that happened on January 4, 1998? Were you living in any of the affected areas during this time? I would love to hear your experiences, or anything that anyone remembers about this storm
Low Carb
Jump to new posts FitBit Accuracy Questioned by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 05/20/16 12:47 PM

FitBit accuracy is questioned - do you use any device like this? http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/20/health/fitbit-accuracy-questioned/index.html
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Memory Verse - James 3:17 by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 05/20/16 08:07 AM

Heavenly wisdom - what is it and where do we get it? Memory Verse James 3:17
Creativity
Jump to new posts Easy and Inexpensive Party Hacks by Jana - Creativity Editor @ 05/20/16 06:48 AM

The weather has warmed up and now is a great time for some easy and inexpensive party hacks to make your next blowout a time to remember! So grab your family, friends and neighbors for some food, fun and festivities. Drinks are on the house and servi
Body Care
Jump to new posts Skinnutritions Review by BB -Body Care @ 05/20/16 03:56 AM

Perhaps, you are one of those people that are constantly complaining about under eye puffiness or dark circles. Read on for more information about Skinnutritions Age Defy Dark Circle & Puffiness Roller Treatment. Skinnutritions Review
Tennis
Jump to new posts Roger Federer Pulls Out Of French Open by Angela - Drama Movies @ 05/19/16 09:39 AM

Roger Federer announced today that he will not play in the upcoming French Open tournament due to his back injury. Saying he was still not 100 percent, Federer said he plans to return for the grass court season and Wimbledon. His withdrawal from the
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Jump to new posts Without Passion, Pride, or Prejudice by Tara - Autism Spectrum Editor @ 05/19/16 07:22 AM

There is an increasing number of large companies employing adults on the autism spectrum. Specific traits such as hyperfocus, acute attention to detail, and the lack of extreme concern about blame or accolades make many people with Autism Spectrum Di
Orchids
Jump to new posts Orchid Leaves turning Brown by Anu D - Orchids @ 05/19/16 03:04 AM

Orchid leaves can turn brown due to a variety of reasons. Here is a short list of how and why the leaves turn brown. Also listed along are the different prevention and cure methods. Orchid Leaves turning Brown
Moms
Jump to new posts Mom's Voice by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 05/18/16 04:57 PM

A mom's voice is imprinted on the brain - a child can recognize it in under 1 second. Even in adults, the voice reduces stress, brings calm. http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/health/mom-voice-study-trnd/index.html
Dogs
Jump to new posts Dogs can Speak by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 05/18/16 04:43 PM

Amazing - dog researchers have found a way to help a dog give precise information, pretty much speaking. It's not just "yes" or "no" - it's more detailed! http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/tech/talking-dogs-georgia-institute-technol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brand New Posts
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
57 minutes 55 seconds ago
New Dakota Johnson/Andrew Garfield Thriller
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
Today at 10:17 AM
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy
Clairvoyance
Today at 04:29 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 04:28 AM
Summer Safety and ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 04:24 AM
Today's Focus
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 04:21 AM
Win Jewel's Guitar
by Nancy Roussy
Folk Music
Today at 03:53 AM
Meeting the modern "Ninja"
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
Today at 03:42 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:23 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:19 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 93 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.