Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
misstwister, lenswyf, KathieS, misslka, CindySoup
58241 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,241 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,621 Topics
842,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 199
Mona - Astronomy 107
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 46
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 43
Dianne W - Editor 31
Angie 29
Katrina - Cosmetics Editor 23
Susan Helene Kramer 19
Angela - Drama Movies 18
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 14
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Museums
Jump to new posts Interpreting anniversaries webinar by kimkenney @ Today at 07:49 AM

Is your museum planning an anniversary? Don't reinvent the wheel! Learn from other museums who have already celebrated or commemorated anniversaries. Join me for this AASLH-sponsored webinar, based on my book Interpreting Anniversaries and Milesto
New Age
Jump to new posts Epidote - the Stone of Manifestation by Deanna - New Age @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Epidote has long been one of my favorite stones for supporting my manifestation practices. However, to use this stone, I first had to learn to align with my highest good. Read on to find out why! 
 Epidote the Stone of Manifestation
Genealogy
Jump to new posts WikiTree.com by Angie @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Anyone creating a family tree on WikiTree.com? This is a one tree and everyone collaborates. AND IT IS FREE. To participate, join and read the honor code information and be an honor code signatory. As you fill in your ancestor's name WikiTree
Action Movies
Jump to new posts The Dark Tower by Dianne W - Editor @ 07/23/17 02:14 PM

Based on novel by Stephen King. Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey star in this story about a GunSlinger who roams an Old West-like land where the world has "moved on"in pursuit of the man in black and searching for the fabled Dark Tower.
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Wax Tablets in Medieval Times by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 07/23/17 08:24 AM

Did you know wax tablets were used from 2000BC through to the 1800s for note-taking? They were heavily used in the medieval era. I have a few of my reviews lambasting me for including this "anachronistic" item - which baffles me. The steady
Yoga
Jump to new posts Vishuddhi Chakra by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 07/23/17 08:04 AM

Sitting at the throat area, this wheel of energy helps you to speak, communicate, and create. Can I answer any questions?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Common Decreases for the Newcomer by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 07/23/17 08:02 AM

Are there any other increases or descreases that newbies should learn?
California
Jump to new posts Emerald Bay by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 07/23/17 08:00 AM

Is there a prettier place in all Lake Tahoe?
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Gluten Free Nut Flour Cookie Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 07/23/17 03:59 AM

Most people don't need gluten free cookies, but those that do can eat these with confidence. There is no gluten here! Don't confuse gluten free with low calorie. Made from nut flour, instead of wheat flour, these high-fat cookies have a lower carb p
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts The Nile Hilton Incident - Arab Spring Film Noir by Angela - Drama Movies @ 07/22/17 07:26 AM

Strand Releasing will be distributing Sundance Film Festival prize-winner "The Nile Hilton Incident". The official trailer is now online. If lead actor Fares Fares looks familiar, it's because he played Senator Vaspar in "Rogue One&quo
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Citrus Zucchini Whole Grain Cupcakes Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 07/21/17 12:17 PM

This lovely recipe makes wholesome cupcakes that taste like summer. Filled with the tangy tastes of citrus and the creamy bits of zucchini, this recipe satisfies the need for something sweet, without the overwhelming guilt of knowing that you are ea
Classic Films
Jump to new posts Do We Need Another Invasion of the Body Snatchers by Angela - Drama Movies @ 07/21/17 11:50 AM

Word is out that Warner Brothers is going to produce a new remake of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". The 1978 version starring Donald Sutherland is my fave. Do we need another one?
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Upcoming Summer Blockbusters by Dianne W - Editor @ 07/21/17 05:12 AM

Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson? When comedy meets action, now this looks like it's going to be a summer blockbuster! The Hitman Bodyguard Out this August
Action Movies
Jump to new posts War for the Planet of the Apes Movie Review by Dianne W - Editor @ 07/21/17 04:16 AM

Movie plans for this weekend? War for the Planet of the Apes opened last weekend to rave reviews. If you're not into paying full price, I highly recommend the matinee so that you get the full experience before this comes out in DVD/Streaming. Once h
Christian Living
Jump to new posts A Million Nows by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 07/21/17 03:22 AM

Centuries ago, the Psalmist sang, “I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your rules before me.” Psalm 119.30 ESV What have I chosen, today? The Million Nows of Christian Life
Body Care
Jump to new posts Rev Up Summer Skin Care by BB -Body Care @ 07/20/17 04:11 AM

Revitalize your summer skin care routine with these easy tips! Rev Up Summer Skin Care
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Make Your Own Rebelle Color Set by Digital Art and Animation @ 07/19/17 08:51 PM

One of the nice features in Rebelle is the ability of import your own color swatches, called a Color Set in Rebelle. In this tutorial, we will make your own Color Set file and import it in to Rebelle. Make Your Own Rebelle Color Set
Sewing
Jump to new posts Baby Shower Gifts to Sew by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 07/19/17 10:27 AM

Modern baby showers or parties have become traditional in welcoming the impending arrival of a new baby. They are equally a reason for family and friends to get together as they are an economic rescue for households needing various baby items to less
SciFi TV
Jump to new posts The Walking Dead has a premiere date! by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ 07/19/17 07:52 AM

Finally The Walking Dead has a premiere date. Fans have been waiting for some time now. October 22, 2017 we will finally get to see what our favorite characters are up to. I'm so excited. The season premiere is going to be the 100th episode and I hop
Cosmetics
Jump to new posts Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Review by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ 07/19/17 05:17 AM

Hello all. I have uploaded a new article about Urban Decay's Naked Heat palette. I was super excited for the release and I finally got to test it out so I could tell you all about it. If you want to know what I found out then be sure to read. Urban
History
Jump to new posts The Chappaquiddick Incident by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ 07/19/17 12:31 AM

Read my article about the incident at Chappaquiddick Island in which Senator Ted Kennedy drove off a bridge and into a pond with passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne. Kennedy escaped the car but Kopechne did not. Kennedy also didn't report the accident for an
Crochet
Jump to new posts Maker Profile: Leah & Stitch by Holly - Crochet Editor @ 07/18/17 08:15 PM

Meet Leah, the maker and designer of Leah & Stitch, a Canadian handmade knitwear brand. Maker Profile - Leah & Stitch
Brand New Posts
Interpreting anniversaries webinar
by kimkenney
Museums
Today at 07:49 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 07:48 AM
American Eclipse August 21st
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:31 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
Today at 06:17 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by jodirose
Self Development
Today at 05:06 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:46 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:44 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 04:38 AM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 04:35 AM
2017: Astronomy and Space on this day
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 08:56 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.