Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
jessicac26, Abby joy, freekundli, Suanle, prempesos
58100 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,100 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,264 Topics
833,682 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 270
Mona - Astronomy 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 53
Angie 44
Korie - California/Yoga Editor 22
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 22
Susan - Meditation Editor 20
Angela - Drama Movies 14
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 13
"Rosie" 11
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Sketchpad Widget at Bookry - The Graphics by Digital Art and Animation @ 1 minute 1 second ago

The Bookry Sketchpad widget for iBooks Author is one of the most creative widgets of all their widgets. It gives the readers the opportunity to express their creative interpretation of the book's story. Sketchpad Widget at Bookry - The Graphics
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Bookry.com Memory Game Widget Graphics by Digital Art and Animation @ 9 minutes 9 seconds ago

The digital version of the all time favorite Memory Game, is easy to create using the Bookry.com Memory widget. I found the Bookry widgets for iBooks Author a great way to maintain the interactivity of a book app in the ebook. Let's discuss the graph
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Me and my big mouth by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 09:10 AM

We all have heard that 'Talk is cheap." This phase gives us the impression that words have little or no value, and are relatively harmless. My Big Mouth - Lessons From The Bible
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Venice Film Fest Reaction to Devastating Quake by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

The Venice Film Festival, set to open on August 31st, has cancelled its traditional opening night party in response to Wednesday's earthquake in central Italy. The premiere screening of "La La Land", starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, is
Body Care
Jump to new posts Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Review by BB -Body Care @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid is suppose to deliver customized protection to you instantly. Read my review on this deodorant before you buy. Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Review
Sewing
Jump to new posts Fabric Dresses Up Small Storage Containers by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 08/24/16 02:56 AM

Ideal for seasonal decorating, functional and practical as a fabric scrap recycle undertaking, softly gather fabric and batting to pouf out and around a reusable storage container to provide a quick and easy cheery home decor or gift giving project.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts What's in your closet? by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ 08/23/16 05:57 PM

Ever wonder what is actually in your closet? A lot of us just grab and go, but don't take full inventory of everything. What things should we keep? 5 Things You Want In Your Closet
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Colin Farrell/Nicole Kidman in New Film by Angela - Drama Movies @ 08/23/16 12:08 PM

Colin Farrell, Nicole Kidman, and Alicia Silverstone are shooting on location in Cincinnati for "The Killing of a Sacred Deer", a psychological drama from "The Lobster" director Yorgos Lanthimos. Farrell plays a surgeon and Kidman
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Kate Winslet/Liam Hemsworth Film Gets US Release by Angela - Drama Movies @ 08/23/16 10:32 AM

The Australian film "The Dressmaker", directed by Jocelyn Moorhouse and based on Rosalie Ham's novel, will be released in the US on September 23rd. The film stars Kate Winslet, Liam Hemsworth, Hugo Weaving and veteran Australian actresses J
Reading
Jump to new posts Rehoming Your Beloved Books by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ 08/23/16 03:21 AM

As an avid reader and book lover, you may have books you have read and won’t read again. You might also be overflowing with books you will never read, or have recently cleaned out your child’s bookcase. This article shares ideas about rehoming yo
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Back-to-School Shopping by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ 08/22/16 11:00 AM

It is nearing that time for children to return to school. Have any of you parents/guardians gone back-to-school shopping yet? If so, is this a stressful time or do you actually enjoy shopping with your kids?
Holistic Health
Jump to new posts High Cholesterol by Teresa - Holistic Health @ 08/22/16 05:50 AM

High cholesterol is a health concern for many people. It is a silent condition that may contribute to a heart attack or stroke.There are natural ways to lower cholesterol High Cholesterol
Jewelry Making
Jump to new posts Designer Inspired Charns by Suanle @ 08/22/16 04:25 AM

I just make jewelry for myself, family and friends.I would like to buy designer inspired charm? I have looked everywhere EBay, Etsy, The Find, and major bead outlets. Has anyone come across some great supply places that they can share? Thanks
Wine
Jump to new posts Sour Grapes - Movie Review by Peter - Wine @ 08/21/16 10:43 PM

Sour Grapes is fast paced movie about a multi-million dollar scam in rare old wines, and how a tenacious band of wine lovers turned sleuths to reveal the truth. I watched it in amazement as people paying the price of a luxury car for one wine bottl
Dating
Jump to new posts Dating Bad Boys by Tracy - Dating Editor @ 08/21/16 09:50 PM

Interesting article Dating Toxic and Unavailable Men
California
Jump to new posts Highlights of the Huntington Library by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 08/21/16 04:42 PM

This is my favorite place in Pasadena, bar none. Have you been? It's absolutely wonderful!
Yoga
Jump to new posts Three Balancing Poses with Props by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 08/21/16 04:38 PM

Props can make the difference between an impossible pose and one that improves with practice. I use props to practice balances all the time. Do you?
Knitting
Jump to new posts The Kitchener Stitch! by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ 08/21/16 04:27 PM

This is a technique that every sock knitter should know. What's your experience with it? Post your thoughts!
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Socks and Sandals by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ 08/21/16 02:48 AM

This may seem like a fashion faux pas, but women are actually wearing heeled sandals with sheer and non-sheer socks. How do you feel about this style? Is this something you would try?
Romance Movies
Jump to new posts Stranger Than Fiction Movie Review by Ireca - Romance Movies @ 08/20/16 04:52 AM

Harold Crick is hearing a voice in his head. Is he crazy or is his life "Stranger Than Fiction"? http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art40567.asp
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Accessible God by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 08/20/16 01:46 AM

The bible tells me God is close. He is accessible. The bible tells me this sinful, lowly, child of his is allowed to boldly approach the Creator of the universe. Accessible God
Brand New Posts
Bookry.com Memory Game Widget Graphics
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
7 minutes 3 seconds ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 03:36 PM
Me and my big mouth
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 09:10 AM
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy
Clairvoyance
Today at 08:58 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 08:56 AM
Astronomy On This Day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:26 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 03:42 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 03:41 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 03:39 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 03:37 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Nancy Roussy, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.