Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Lou Mae, Alyssa Price, Nikol, Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D., OHNSENT
58163 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,163 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,089 Topics
839,380 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 206
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 168
Mona - Astronomy 107
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 107
Angie 33
Angela - Drama Movies 18
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 15
Susan - Meditation Editor 15
Lynne - ChristianLiving 7
JOY (Self Development) 7
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
California
Jump to new posts Eucalyptus Trees in California by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 06:02 AM

Ever wondered why there are so many Australian trees in the state? Here's the information! Any questions you have about California? I'd be happy to answer them!
Knitting
Jump to new posts The Potato Chip Scarf by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 05:55 AM

This may be the FUNNEREST. PATTERN. EVER. Have you ever made a potato chip scarf? Let's chat!
Yoga
Jump to new posts Yin Yoga Nomenclature by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ Yesterday at 05:42 AM

Yin poses are held differently than their "Yang" counterparts. Therefore, the names of the poses remind us to surrender to the pose. Have you practiced Yin Yoga? Let's chat!
Meditation
Jump to new posts Easter Prayer and Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ 03/25/17 02:56 AM

Easter Prayer and Meditation by Susan Helene Kramer A prayer for contemplation and meditation on the timeless message of Easter. Lord, You have arisen forever In my heart! May the sunrise Remind me to shine in Your light. May the caress of a
Neuromuscular Diseases
Jump to new posts Easy Yoga for Arthritis DVD Review by Jori-ND Editor @ 03/25/17 01:44 AM

While not specific to neuromuscular disease, the modifications and detailed instructions given in the exercise DVD Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy: Yoga for the Rest of Us will make the yoga exercises demonstrated appropriate for many indivi
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Cinderella by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/24/17 10:44 PM

I'm getting close to releasing book 1 in my new fairy tale series. The heroines are more independent than the Disney versions. Book 1 is Cinderella who, with her prince, then intersect with Snow White in book 2 in an entwined plot. If you'd like to t
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Cozy Mystery Zoo book 7 by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/24/17 08:58 PM

My Cozy Mystery Zoo book 7 is set at the Key West Aquarium. It's out to beta-readers. It should be live soon!
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts book 7 in my Art Museum dog mystery series by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/24/17 07:11 PM

I finally finished up book 7 in my Art Museum dog mystery series. This one's set in Key West, Florida at the Audubon museum. The book is out to beta-readers and then it'll get its final polishing to go live! If any of you are interested in this se
Public Health
Jump to new posts TrumpCare Fails by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/24/17 11:01 AM

I'm very grateful that the TrumpCare rushed-through health bill that nearly every medical organization opposed has been pulled. Clearly even its own party would't stand behind it because It had so many issues. I believe polls showed that voter suppor
Public Health
Jump to new posts Health Care Bill by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/23/17 10:17 AM

If you're in the US please look seriously at the upcoming Health Care bill and contact your rep. It's absolutely critical we cover everyone. To leave behind the most vulnerable - the poor children and elderly - makes no sense to me. The rich will alw
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts New Film Starring Casey Affleck and Robert Redford by Angela - Drama Movies @ 03/23/17 10:08 AM

Shooting begins in Cincinnati on April 3rd for "The Old Man and the Gun", a new drama starring Casey Affleck, Robert Redford, Sissy Spacek, and Danny Glover. Tom Waits and Elizabeth Moss are also considering roles. The film is based on a &q
Geriatrics
Jump to new posts Healthier Old Age by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/23/17 10:04 AM

Interesting - if we remove the 'dying' cells from our body, the ones which remain stay healthy and active. This would mean a healthier "old age" even if not a longer one. I'm all for reducing unnecessary aches and pains which plague us just
Paranormal
Jump to new posts Ghost of Paris, MO by ParanormalHost @ 03/23/17 06:10 AM

The "Ghost of Paris" visited the little town of Paris, Missouri every Halloween season from 1864 to 1934. Ghost of Paris, MO
Body Care
Jump to new posts Your Most Important Questions About Skin Answered by BB -Body Care @ 03/23/17 04:24 AM

Dermatologist state that there are 5 skin types. The skin types include normal, dry, oily, sensitive, and aging. Follow the tips included here to keep your skin type healthy and looking fabulous. Your Most Important Questions About Skin Answered
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Building School Success with ADD Price Reduced by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 03/22/17 06:02 PM

Recently, I have been blessed with a lot of free and reduced books from BookBub. I'd like to return the favor! Let's help kids have a strong finish to the school year. For a limited time, my book, Building School Success with ADD is on sale for $1.9
Sewing
Jump to new posts Sewing Details, Old and New by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 03/22/17 08:30 AM

The invention and general acceptance of the slide fastener or zipper as we have come to know it allowed garment sewing to become a more efficient endeavor for the home sewer. In addition, the rise of sewing pattern companies greatly enhanced the abil
Crochet
Jump to new posts Seaside Yarn Interview with Sara Lynott by Holly - Crochet Editor @ 03/21/17 05:21 AM

Conversation with Sara Lynott, the creative genius behind Seaside Yarn in Rhode Island Seaside Yarns Maker Interview
Orchids
Jump to new posts Making Name Labels For Orchids by Anu D - Orchids @ 03/20/17 10:48 PM

Putting name labels on orchids is as important as providing good growing substrate. It is repotting time for many orchids, so keep new labels handy for use on the new pots. Read on to get some ideas about making name labels for orchids. Making Nam
Environment
Jump to new posts Atlantic City & Miami Beach by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/20/17 11:04 AM

The world-famous architecture at Atlantic City & Miami Beach are both being flooded by rising waters. They can't "move" - either we fix this or they're lost forever. And this is of course just the beginning. People who say "I don't
Brand New Posts
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
2 minutes 6 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
3 minutes 57 seconds ago
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
9 minutes 17 seconds ago
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
13 minutes 41 seconds ago
Space Missions - Quiz *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Ultra-cool Dwarf and the Seven Planets *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
The Modern Library
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Reading
Yesterday at 06:35 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 03:20 PM
Would you deny Jesus ?
by Angie
Christian Living
Yesterday at 11:28 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Angie
Stress Management
Yesterday at 11:21 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Nancy Roussy, Celestine - Special Ed), 109 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.