Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
misstwister, lenswyf, KathieS, misslka, CindySoup
58241 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,241 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,611 Topics
842,152 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 198
Mona - Astronomy 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 51
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 40
Angie 30
Dianne W - Editor 30
Katrina - Cosmetics Editor 23
Susan Helene Kramer 19
Angela - Drama Movies 17
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 12
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 10:13 AM

On this day in 1620 – July 21st – French astronomer Jean Picard was born. Picard collaborated and corresponded with many fellow scientists, including Isaac Newton, Christiaan Huygens, Ole Rømer, and Giovanni Cassini, amongst others. He was a fo
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Time to look for meteors - two showers are here by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:41 AM

The Delta Aquarid meteor shower has already begun. They may peak around July 27-30 - next weekend - but the numbers are actually fairly steady throughout the month. People in tropical latitudes in the northern hemisphere and people in the southern he
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts The Nile Hilton Incident - Arab Spring Film Noir by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 07:26 AM

Strand Releasing will be distributing Sundance Film Festival prize-winner "The Nile Hilton Incident". The official trailer is now online. If lead actor Fares Fares looks familiar, it's because he played Senator Vaspar in "Rogue One&quo
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:55 AM

Two other dreams came back to me at different times. The phone rang and mom sighed knowing it was Irene and I told her when she went to the phone that she did not have to answer and talk to her. She went anyway and I continued with that and I think
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:50 AM

Ghost Adventures.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:50 AM

Yesterday it was sunny, raining off/on, foggy off/on and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was getting ready to rise. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:48 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 4:43 and got up at 11:24. I played Lightning, wrote one note, deleted three links, played the hearts (second), Flash Ludo, Lightning, hearts (first), did one search, did one search, played Flash Ludo, did three searches, pl
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:44 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and sugar spread), a fisherman shell (made in my province and bought at IGA), Selection wavy nature
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:41 AM

I remember one dream. That one will be hard to write because I do not remember much plus it was insane and screwed up. A virus was going around and someone found out later that she or he was affected by finding a mark that he or she had missed. Some
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

On this day in 1976 – July 20th – NASA's Viking 1 became the first spacecraft to land successfully on Mars and perform its mission. Part of its mission was a biology experiment whose purpose was to look for evidence of life.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Valentina Tereshkova - the First Spacewoman *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Here is an excellent infographic about Tereshkova's flight. The drawing gives you a good sense of how tight a fit the space capsule was. I have seen the actual Vostok 6. It was one of the artifacts that the science museum in London was able to borr
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Well today is pretty much over but I spent the entire day looking forward to coming to my grandparents' house. Tomorrow I look forward to school shopping for my son and spending time with my son, mother, and grandmother.
Body Image
Jump to new posts Re: Would you have plastic surgery done? by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

I personally would not get plastic surgery, but I do not fault those that do. I think if it makes you happy then you should.
Beauty Basics
Jump to new posts Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

I think the way you treat others has a major impact on how others see you. You can be the most beautiful person in the world but if you put ugliness into the world then that reflects poorly on you. If you treat people with kindness and respect then I
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Re: Beauty and the Beast Movie Review by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Excellent review. I didn't really want to see the movie but I heard great things about it. I am not really an Emma Watson fan, but I think she played her part well and I loved the ending of the movie.
Cosmetics
Jump to new posts Re: Peel-off, Wash-off,or Sheet Masks by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

I love peel off masks to remove impurities. Wash off masks are also great because they leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. Sheet masks are not necessary. I like them when my skin is feeling particularly dry. They can feel quite slimy.
Cosmetics
Jump to new posts Re: Important Announcement Sephora Fans by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Unfortunately. Ulta's points expire at the end of the quarter one year after they are earned. Your Ulta receipts, your online balance, or your monthly Ulta emails to be informed of when those points expire. Unlike Sephora points however, Ulta points
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Just made the decision to stay downstairs and go hungry. As for the house mom is almost done painting. A few days dad did some work outside but lately he mostly just watched television like his normal self and when he goes outside he just walk mostl
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Citrus Zucchini Whole Grain Cupcakes Recipe by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

This lovely recipe makes wholesome cupcakes that taste like summer. Filled with the tangy tastes of citrus and the creamy bits of zucchini, this recipe satisfies the need for something sweet, without the overwhelming guilt of knowing that you are ea
Classic Films
Jump to new posts Do We Need Another Invasion of the Body Snatchers by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Word is out that Warner Brothers is going to produce a new remake of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". The 1978 version starring Donald Sutherland is my fave. Do we need another one?
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Re: Wind River New Trailer by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

I'm looking forward to this film, as well.(I liked Renner's performance as the journalist Gary Webb in another indie production, "Kill The Messenger".)
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Water aerobics early this morning; and outing to the doctor with MIL for her shot; thinking about a dip in the pool tonight. It's HOT and DRY One good thing, lots of time for GENEALOGY.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

It rained pretty much all day today. Ugh. No walk. But as I was stuck in the house, I baked bread. That was good.
Unemployment
Jump to new posts Re: Explaining Employment Gaps by Dianne W - Editor @ Yesterday at 05:36 AM

Great article. I agree, preparing the explanation before the interview will take a lot of the pressure off during the interview. The story, in theory, should not have to change. Be prepared, however, employers should not delve too much into your pe
Action Movies
Jump to new posts Upcoming Summer Blockbusters by Dianne W - Editor @ Yesterday at 05:12 AM

Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson? When comedy meets action, now this looks like it's going to be a summer blockbuster! The Hitman Bodyguard Out this August
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Brand New Posts
2017: Astronomy and Space on this day
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
10:13 AM
Time to look for meteors - two showers are here
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
09:41 AM
The Nile Hilton Incident - Arab Spring Film Noir
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
07:26 AM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
06:55 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy
Self Development
05:50 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
05:50 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
05:48 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
05:44 AM
Valentina Tereshkova - the First Spacewoman *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
09:25 PM
Would you have plastic surgery done?
by Katrina - Cosmetics Editor
Body Image
04:04 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.