Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
johnsonnifer546, TheIconClinic, akjd2, trendzmania, Vana Dolce
57584 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57584 Members
417 Forums
114352 Topics
811734 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 555
daisybun 247
Nancy Roussy 217
Jana - Creativity Editor 157
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 105
Mona - Astronomy 105
Susan - Meditation Editor 51
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 47
Angie 44
Lestie4containergardens 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Undefined index: tool_tip
-->> Jump to new posts Re: You can help fill in the maps of Pluto and Charon by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Pluto also has four tiny moons. Styx (Charon was the ferryman who took the dead over the river Styx to the Underworld) Place names will be based on river gods. Nix (Goddess of the night, mother of Charon) Place names to be based on deities of the n
Cosmetics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Face Powder - do you use pressed or loose powder? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Pressed powder. Until this came out the only thing I had problems with while putting on makeup was the foundation and with that zero problem.
Atheist
-->> Jump to new posts Holy Week by Daniel - Nontheist Editor @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

We're in Holy Week 2015, the period between Palm Sunday (when Jesus entered Jerusalem riding on a donkey and was hailed as a king) and Easter, the day Jesus rose from the dead and affirmed himself as the savior of humanity. For those like me who wer
American Regional Cuisine
-->> Jump to new posts Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Although Cordon Bleu was traditionally made with veal cutlets, things have changed...the most common recipe in the States is Chicken Cordon Bleu. So, I decided to mess everything up and turn a traditional dish inside out, by making my Cordon Bleu Ch
Home Cooking
-->> Jump to new posts Flat Leaf Parsely - Preventative and Healthy by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

I love cooking with herbs, they add so much freshness and flavor to certain recipes. So, I decided to investigate some of my favorites, starting with the most common one I know - Parsley! And, I made a little tea, too! Check it out! Flat Leaf Pa
Cosmetics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Plastic Surgery Poll by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

The only thing I would get done is not in the poll, I would get my ears stitched where they are supposed to be. But I have accepted it many years ago so I highly doubt I will ever do it (lived more than 38 years like that and im still here haha).
Cosmetics
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where you shop for skincare and beauty products? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Almost 100% is bought in drugstores where I live. The past years the majority of the time when I have bought these products online has been on Amazon Canada. In the past I have bought from Avon (now in Canada we cannot buy online without a seller and
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Daylight Saving Time - Nonsense or Energy Saver? by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Here's an early April Fool. Very funny. I wonder if they got their inspiration from cartoonist Sidney Harris.
Blogs & Social Networking
-->> Jump to new posts Hashtags by Dianne W - Editor @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Hi all, I have a couple of questions concerning hashtags: Does anyone use Wordpress and if so, do you use hashtags for your ?categories or tags? Does anyone use hashtags on their FB page? Does anyone use hashtags on Pinterest? In other words, wh
Poetry
-->> Jump to new posts Re: OgdenBlogden TerseVersen by xmeecosmic @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

FRUITY PARADOX The Chinese Gooseberry Is not really a gooseberry, While, the Kiwi Fruit is really a Chinese Gooseberry. Thus, while not a “goose,” They are indeed some kind of berry. So, if you enjoy eating this fruit, The name is berry m
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Opportunity completes a marathon by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Two rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, arrived on Mars in 2004 for planned missions of 90 sols. A sol is a Martian day - about 40 minutes longer than an Earth day. Spirit got trapped in 2009 and wasn't able to move anymore, but continued to collect dat
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by daisybun @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

I had a banana bread Belvita bar and coffee with almond milk. For lunch I will get some fish or a burger and a diet Dr. Pepper. I'l snack on something - not sure yet what. Dinner will be creamy skillet noodles with peas from the April/May 2015 iss
Home Cooking
-->> Jump to new posts Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas by daisybun @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

This is in the Taste of Home - Simple and Delicious - April and May issue -- page 30. I'm picking up the ingredients for it today and this is what I'm having at dinner. The recipe makes 6 servings but I freeze a lot of food so it's cool. Looking f
Writing for Children
-->> Jump to new posts Tulsa Children's Writers Conference - SCBWI by daisybun @ Yesterday at 08:44 AM

Had a great time at the conference yesterday. The speakers were wonderful and everybody had a great time learning from publishers, editors and agents. Name of the conference was Ignite the Spark! And it really did. We all went out of there so ins
Dreams
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by daisybun @ Yesterday at 08:39 AM

Last night's dream was really a doozy! I think because I was so tired after getting back from the writing conference, taking the wrong exits on the turnpike, etc. So -- in the dream I was wearing this lacey black evening gown type dress. But my n
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by daisybun @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

I'm relaxing today. Tiring day yesterday after a wonderful children's writing conference in Tulsa. I do need to get to WalMart to pick up a few grocery items and some makeup foundation.
Atheist
-->> Jump to new posts Reason - the building block of humanity by Daniel - Nontheist Editor @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

Compares the scientific and Biblical origins of humanity, mostly the scientific. Explains the two facets of humanity that allowed us to survive and thrive in an otherwise antagonistic world. Compares the Garden of Eden accounts in the Bible and Quran
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by daisybun @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

Sunny and beautiful here in Holdenville Oklahoma. 72 degrees and slightly breezy. Lovin' it!
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

It was about 25 early this morning but now the sun is shining and it is warming up. Old Man Winter has returned.
Meditation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Thought for the day: Keep the home fires burning steadily, peacefully ...
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Yesterday it was mostly sunny and windy. It was windy at night. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was mostly sunny and windy.
Baha'i Faith
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Progress of the Soul after Death by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Cheryll, I loved your article and especially the last line which was your opinion - I hardily agree!
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 07:31 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 4:04 and got up at 14:34. I made an online order, watched Chopped Canada at 21:00 and the Dallas Stars at 22:00. It was an average night and an horrible day.
Holiday/Seasonal Cooking
-->> Jump to new posts Spring Strawberry Salad Recipe by Mary - Holiday Cooking @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Spring has arrived and for the produce market, that means strawberries are here! This light and sweet mix of spring greens, strawberries and mandarin oranges is a keeper for your warm weather meals. Spring Strawberry Salad Recipe
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), St-Hubert traditional coleslaw with parts of a white onion and ground beef and white boiled potatoes and delaise sauce, Freddo milk cho
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >
Brand New Posts
You can help fill in the maps of Pluto and Charon
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Face Powder - do you use pressed or loose powder?
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Holy Week
by Daniel - Nontheist Editor
Atheist
Yesterday at 04:57 PM
Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
American Regional Cuisine
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Flat Leaf Parsely - Preventative and Healthy
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Plastic Surgery Poll
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 03:49 PM
Where you shop for skincare and beauty products?
by Nancy Roussy
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 03:46 PM
Daylight Saving Time - Nonsense or Energy Saver?
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 01:38 PM
Hashtags
by Dianne W - Editor
Blogs & Social Networking
Yesterday at 12:39 PM
OgdenBlogden TerseVersen
by xmeecosmic
Poetry
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.