Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Mohamed Ismail, PatG1954, Leahzzz, ddanieljones2, Famebabu
58175 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,175 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,105 Topics
839,424 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 205
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 155
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 115
Mona - Astronomy 107
Angie 34
Angela - Drama Movies 18
Susan - Meditation Editor 13
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 12
Digital Art and Animation 10
Vance - Crime/History Ed. 8
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
History
Jump to new posts Gloria Steinem by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

To further celebrate National Women's History month, I wrote this week's article about the very outspoken leader of the Women's Liberation movement in Gloria Steinem. Click on the link below to read more about her. Gloria Steinem
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Evening meditation time. I've been writing non-stop all day. I'm so grateful I have a computer and am not trying to do this all with a fountain pen. Think about it - Jane Austen was pretty amazing! #namaste
New England Travel
Jump to new posts Bridgewater, MA by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Some strange things going on in Bridgewater, MA - from their Twitter feed - https://twitter.com/BwtrPolice
Sci Fi/Fantasy Books
Jump to new posts SciFi novella series by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

My SciFi novella series portrays a sweet (non-explicit) time-travel romance / adventure. I'm wondering if the current cover, on the left, doesn't convey that well. Should I change the cover to the right one (where I try to draw in a mesh shirt) to cl
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: 5600BC flood in the Black Sea by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Hurrah! It's done! Book 10 in my Copper Age flood series is now out with beta-readers! Book 1 is live and free on all platforms! Grab your copy today and see what this story is all about! http://www.lisashea.com/noahflood/blackseadeluge/ What a
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 09:24 AM

First task on my Author list for today - finish book 10 in my new Copper Age Flood series and get it out to beta-readers. That way I can bundle the 10-book set in paperback form and get back to the Zoo series. What are you up to today?
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Today I'm Grateful that so many people are aware of Climate Change. Despite what one president may try to do, we can be heard & effective. Speak out to your reps. Also, just from a "mercenary" point of view - "Clean Power Plan Repe
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Just learned why mom wants my bedroom, she just asked me to make less noise when dad watches television which is basically all day long almost! I told her that there's not only him in the house and she agreed very softly. So she wants my bedroom to s
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:14 AM

Television chair not television LOL. Now she is working downstairs while pushing my buttons still acting like a martyr.
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

Mom has given me grief over me still sleeping in the basement and often it was by screaming at me and even insulting me but a few minutes ago she came here asking me if I really wanted my bedroom upstairs and I said yes and she just sat there for sev
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Juno, welcome to Jupiter by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 04:31 AM

Image of Jupiter from the Juno probe It was captured last month from only 14,500 km above the cloud tops. [Image: NASA/JPL-Caltech/SwRI/MSSS/Roman Tkachenko] Quote:Today Juno flies again, its fifth flyby of the gas giant. Juno will approach to with
Astronomy
Jump to new posts International Earth and Sky Photo Contest 2017 by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 04:18 AM

March 25 - April 30 Entries are now being accepted for the 8th International Earth and Sky Photo Contest on Dark Skies Importance. There will be up to 10 winners over two categories with the top prize usually a telescope. TWAN (The World at Night)
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 04:01 AM

Yesterday it was mostly cloudy, snowing on/off, foggy on/off and windy. At night it was snowing on/off and windy. When I went to bed it was snowing and windy. When I got up it was cloudy, a little foggy, snowing and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:59 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 1:58 and got up at 10:54. I wrote some notes, changed the place of one picture in my documents, played Chu Da Di on Qi Qi Games, deleted links in my favorites, helped mom get my new unworn shoes with the rack in the room wh
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:54 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers, baby Les Aliments M&M brussel sprouts with butter and four slices of the filet mignon roa
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:51 AM

Just writing something so that the new page appears!
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:50 AM

I remember four dreams. I found somewhere we used to go often when me and my brother was young a lot of things from my childhood, things I even forgot about. We were living in Saint-Hubert when that happened, dad was working and my brother was not t
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Website from Scratch - Grid Gallery by Digital Art and Animation @ 03/27/17 11:46 PM

In this tutorial, we will add a gallery to our Wix website, which we have created from a blank template. Starting from scratch is a great way to learn the basics. Wix Website from Scratch - Grid Gallery
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Website from Scratch - Contact Form Settings by Digital Art and Animation @ 03/27/17 11:44 PM

Let's continue to work on our contact form for our Wix website. Our next step is to change the yellow background color of the strip to white and work on the form settings. Wix Website from Scratch - Contact Form Settings
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Website from Scratch - Contact Strip by Digital Art and Animation @ 03/27/17 11:40 PM

In this tutorial we will be adding a contact form to our Wix website which we have been building from scratch. Starting from scratch is the best way to learn the basics. Wix Website from Scratch - Contact Strip
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Website from Scratch - Services Strip by Digital Art and Animation @ 03/27/17 11:38 PM

In this tutorial, we will add a second strip to our Wix website. This strip will contain the What We Do or How It Works information for the company. Wix Website from Scratch - Services Strip
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Website from Scratch - Add a Strip by Digital Art and Animation @ 03/27/17 11:36 PM

In this tutorial we will continue working on our Wix website which we are building from scratch. We will add our first strip on the page. Wix Website from Scratch - Add a Strip
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Website from Scratch - Header and Footer by Digital Art and Animation @ 03/27/17 11:30 PM

In this tutorial, we will customize the header and footer for our Wix website that we are creating from scratch. We will set the header to remain visible as the screen scrolls and add the copyright text and social links to the footer. Wix Website fr
Crochet
Jump to new posts Vintage Modern Crochet Book Review by Holly - Crochet Editor @ 03/27/17 07:49 PM

Read about this beautiful collection of summer fashion patterns from Interweave Vintage Modern Crochet - Robyn Chacula Book Review
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 03/27/17 04:20 PM

Evening meditation time. My flood story books 1-5 are now published and books 6-8 are out to the beta-readers. I'll be sending them books 9 and 10 soon. This could be us soon. Be aware and speak out. #namaste
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Brand New Posts
Gloria Steinem
by Vance - Crime/History Ed.
History
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
03:26 PM
Bridgewater, MA
New England Travel
03:17 PM
SciFi novella series
Sci Fi/Fantasy Books
02:24 PM
5600BC flood in the Black Sea
Fiction Writing
12:27 PM
What Did You Write Today?
Fiction Writing
09:24 AM
Today I'm Grateful For....
Inspiration
09:12 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
07:45 AM
Juno, welcome to Jupiter
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
04:31 AM
International Earth and Sky Photo Contest 2017
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
04:18 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.