Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
jessicac26, Abby joy, freekundli, Suanle, prempesos
58100 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,100 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,268 Topics
833,697 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 270
Mona - Astronomy 89
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 48
Angie 44
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 22
Korie - California/Yoga Editor 22
Susan - Meditation Editor 21
Angela - Drama Movies 14
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 13
"Rosie" 11
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: How is your health these days? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 10:03 AM

I woke up at 6:13 jumping and almost immediately I had the impression I was choking, at first I thought it was mucus but after swallowing a few times it was not going away so almost having a panic attack I went upstairs and saw that it was my uvula t
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:18 AM

An episode that I have not seen yet (seen more than 10 so far) of Ghost Adventures tonight, I cannot wait for it because a few months ago (no more than 4) I started to have a crush on him. I heard of him and saw some pictures or and videos of him pro
Yoga
Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 07:42 AM

My morning back porch yoga was delightful! A plethora of birds filled the yard. Hummingbird woodpecker cardinal nuthatch chickadee goldfinch bluejay & more! A great start to bring energy & focus to my day. Now on to my task list! #namaste
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Firsts in Space – Quiz *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:42 AM

You can relive the very First Orbit by a human being of the Earth. This article tells you more about the background to the film. Or you can go straight to the film First Orbit.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:46 AM

Yesterday it was changing, raining off/on, foggy on/off and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was getting ready to rise. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:45 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 2:08 and got up at 10:26. I ran errands with my parents (Price + Mont-Joli) and contacted SFS for a one-hundred-eightieth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:43 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, some of the pork leftovers, Mr Christie's arrowroot cookies, the rest of the pork with white boiled pota
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:39 AM

I do not remember my dreams.
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Quotes by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 01:23 AM

"The first step is you have to say that you can." ~ Will Smith
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: How are You Doing with Your Spirituality? by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 01:19 AM

It has been a challenging year for me with a few disappointments, job dissatisfaction, and the need to make long overdue changes to benefit my life. With only limited resources, my situation has become frustrating at times, even to the point of pani
Spirituality
Jump to new posts How are You Doing with Your Spirituality? by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 01:03 AM

Spirituality is your self awareness, being connected with your inner, higher self. That little, quiet voice inside of you that guides you on your path. That intuition letting you know when something will be good or bad for you. It goes beyond just
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Thank goodness the cooler temps are still with us - sunny this morning, thunderstorms moving in around 5pm. Gardening again today and enjoying the smells of summer ...
Flash and Animation
Jump to new posts How to Make the Bookry Memory Widget by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

In this Bookry for iBooks Author tutorial, we will create the Memory widget for a holiday digital book created in iBooks Author. One of the nicest features of this Bookry widget is that you can customize all the graphics for the widget to match the t
Flash and Animation
Jump to new posts Spot the Difference Widget at Bookry.com by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

In this tutorial, we will continue to work on the Spot the Difference widget for iBooks Author. Bookry.com has many free widgets that are fun to add to your iBooks Author book. The Spot the Difference game is very flexible and can be used for many ed
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Sketchpad Widget at Bookry - The Graphics by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

The Bookry Sketchpad widget for iBooks Author is one of the most creative widgets of all their widgets. It gives the readers the opportunity to express their creative interpretation of the book's story. Sketchpad Widget at Bookry - The Graphics
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Bookry.com Memory Game Widget Graphics by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

The digital version of the all time favorite Memory Game, is easy to create using the Bookry.com Memory widget. I found the Bookry widgets for iBooks Author a great way to maintain the interactivity of a book app in the ebook. Let's discuss the graph
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Evening meditation time. I spent a delightful afternoon at Old Sturbridge Village with Bob. Then I immersed myself in Mused poetry & prose with Julie curled up beside me on the back porch. Serene and lovely. #namaste
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Me and my big mouth by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

We all have heard that 'Talk is cheap." This phase gives us the impression that words have little or no value, and are relatively harmless. My Big Mouth - Lessons From The Bible
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Spider by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Last night when I was going to bed I saw a baby (think i got it with a mop but im not sure) and this morning when I was waiting for my first toast I saw a medium sized one on the ceiling just above mom (dad got it with a mop).
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Today I paid my cellular bill (151,67$ was the 2 months + the charges - 49,56$ was this months bill), renewed my health care card and driver's license (90,79$), bought things at Hart in Mont-Joli (mom got a bra at 12,95$ [she gave me 15$ when we got
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Astronomy On This Day . . . by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 04:26 AM

On this day in 2003 - August 25th - NASA launched the Spitzer Space Telescope. Spitzer was the final mission in the Great Observatories Program. NASA had already launched telescopes to observe in visible light, gamma rays and X-rays.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:42 AM

Yesterday it was changing, foggy off/on, raining off/on and windy. At night it was foggy on/off and windy on/off. When I went to bed it was a little foggy and windy. When I got up it was mostly cloudy, a little foggy and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:41 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:39 and got up at 11:39. I contacted SFS for a one-hundred-seventy-ninth time, wrote a review of a seller on Amazon Canada and made an online order. It was a bad night and a bad day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:39 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the broccoli leftovers with butter, food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (fries [with onion salt and ketchup] an
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:37 AM

!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Brand New Posts
How is your health these days?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
40 minutes 12 seconds ago
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy
Self Development
Today at 08:18 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
Today at 07:42 AM
Firsts in Space – Quiz *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:42 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:46 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:45 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 04:43 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 04:39 AM
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 01:23 AM
How are You Doing with Your Spirituality?
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 01:19 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.