Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57466 Members
417 Forums
113609 Topics
806773 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 416
Nancy Roussy 230
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 108
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Jana - Creativity Editor 60
Mona - Astronomy 59
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mystery Movies
Undefined index: tool_tip
-->> Jump to new posts The Haunting of Julia by Grace - Mystery Movies @ 4 minutes 17 seconds ago

Taking time to build suspense? Or slow to the point of putting the audience to sleep? Unnerving, atmospheric, shocking? Or over-complicated,dull and with too many questions left unanswered? The Haunting of Julia seems to be a movie you either love
Fiction Writing
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 8 minutes 24 seconds ago

My 1800s Irish-black-Lumbee-Indian novella is loading up live! It should be ready in a few hours. I'll post a link when it is!
Meditation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 05:46 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. The Winter Solstice is such a special day, and I adore the Mused LIterary Magazine. So happy. #meditate
Poetry
-->> Jump to new posts Winter Solstice Mused Literary Review is LIVE by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 03:42 PM

The powerful, moving Winter Solstice issue of the Mused Literary Review is now live! Read the entire issue online for FREE! Winter Solstice issue of the Mused Literary Review Share the news!
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Earth from Space - beautiful images by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 02:54 PM

Great Bahamas Bank. Underwater structures in the Bank are featured in this Landsat-8 satellite image. The Bank is north of Cuba, and is made of limestone. It comes mainly from the skeletal fragments of marine organisms. that has been accumulating for
Frugal Living
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:18 PM

Just got a call from someone working with Paypal and she found my account then erased it so now I will be able to use my credit cards with my new account. I also was able to speak English which was cool (rarely am able to do that ~ its a wonder why m
Frugal Living
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 11:38 AM

My mom just came downstairs to give me back my money.
Frugal Living
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 11:22 AM

I just made an order on Next Millenium (Magicalomaha) I had to use my dad's credit card because they use only Paypal and I could not remember the email address and password I had with them (only use that website when no other choice is given) so I em
Irish Culture
-->> Jump to new posts Winter Solstice in Ireland by Bee - IrishCulture @ Today at 09:58 AM

The holidays begin here! Today is winter solstice and the festivities begin to ramp up in earnest here in Ireland. May you and yours enjoy this blessed holiday period as time out of time. Winter Solstice in Ireland
Romance Movies
-->> Jump to new posts While you Were Sleeping Movie Review by Mystic - Romance Movies @ Today at 09:23 AM

Little does Lucy know that when her boss asks her to work on Christmas Day, it will change her life. She saves the life of the man she loves, only to fall in love with his brother. Now what will she do?
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:37 AM

Yesterday it was mostly sunny. It was snowing off/on during the night. It was snowing when I went to bed. It was mostly cloudy and snowing when I got up.
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:36 AM

I forgot to mention that I made an online order (i hope thats the last day i had to spent dirty UNLESS i decide to go camping but even there theres portable showers!!!!!!!!).
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:35 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 2:55 (went to the bathroom at 7:33) and got up at 8:05. It was a disgusting night and day.
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Eating Log by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:33 AM

And just again we cannot see the first comment of a new page until another comment is written!
Low Carb
-->> Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Eating Log by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:33 AM

Yesterday I had Pepsi and water with one scrambled egg and one white uncooked potato pan fried after or before the egg, one Les Aliments M&M poutine, three small pork chops with turkey sauce, Pillsbury pre-cut reindeer sugar cookies, shoestring f
Dreams
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:30 AM

I remember one dream. I had won a ticket for a charity show that had many celebrities. I entered a salon with a new black dress to take an appointment for that day. I waited until the woman who was asking for makeup advice was done to say that I nee
Meditation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Today at 07:41 AM

Dear Meditators, Thank you for joining us. It's almost time for our daily world peace cyber group meditation. Meditate now, if you can, or at 8pm your local time. Our intentions are for personal and world peace. Meditating together we connect in
Body Care
-->> Jump to new posts Best Body Care Gifts for Friends & Family by BB -Body Care @ Today at 07:29 AM

Holiday gift ideas! Best Body Care Gifts for Friends & Family
Cars
-->> Jump to new posts Top 10 Mistakes at the Car Dealer by Steve - Cars @ Today at 07:04 AM

Here are the top 10 mistakes to avoid making at the car dealership: Top 10 Mistakes at the Car Dealership
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts It's the solstice today by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 02:17 AM

Today – December 21, 2014 – is the day of the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere, the summer solstice in the southern hemisphere. Astronomically, this solstice is the precise time when the Sun is over the Tropic of Capricorn and the poles
Mystery Books
-->> Jump to new posts Neurotic November Book Review by Edie - MysteryBooksEd @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Mary Magruder Katz returns to Florida from Vermont to find her assistant off-kilter, her father on the mend from open heart surgery and clients accused of rape, bank fraud and murder. Neurotic November Review
Photography
-->> Jump to new posts Great iPhone 6 and 6 plus accessories by Ewa - Photography @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

If you have an iPhone 6 or 6 plus then you have a great little camera with you wherever you are. Update your iPhone photos by adding a little more creativity with the help of a new gadget. Here are a few interesting ones to get you started. Great iP
Art Appreciation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Need help identifying the artist / location by Art Appreciation @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Hi, It looks like a famous bridge in France. I'm sorry I can't help you in identifying the artist. Good luck with your search.
Art Appreciation
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Fischbild (1925) by Paul Klee by Art Appreciation @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Hi, I'm sorry I can't tell you the value (if any). I think you would need to speak with an auction house or art dealer. Thanks for sharing the lovely print. I happen to like Klee's "Fish Magic."
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Cosmic White Christmas *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Nebula Barnard 3 is a star-forming region. In this picture it looks a lot like a Christmas wreath. (It is sometimes known as the Wreath Nebula.) The dusty red cloud is cooler than the regions around it. There's a bright star in it which probably cau
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Brand New Posts
The Haunting of Julia
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
3 minutes 47 seconds ago
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
7 minutes 54 seconds ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
Meditation
Today at 05:46 PM
Winter Solstice Mused Literary Review is LIVE
Poetry
Today at 03:42 PM
Earth from Space - beautiful images
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:54 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 12:18 PM
Winter Solstice in Ireland
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 09:58 AM
While you Were Sleeping Movie Review
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Today at 09:23 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 08:37 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 08:36 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Grace - Mystery Movies, Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.