Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
katherinet, Deb in Wyoming, Kyaza, Celestine - Baptist, rosematthew
58199 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,197 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,249 Topics
840,217 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 282
Mona - Astronomy 106
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 93
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Angie 36
Angela - Drama Movies 18
mary-tea1 16
Susan - Meditation Editor 14
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 12
JOY (Self Development) 9
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ 25 minutes 4 seconds ago

On this day in 1990 – April 28th – Dutch astronomer Jan Oort was born. Oort made major contributions to the understanding of the Milky Way and was a pioneer in radio astronomy. He realized that the orbits of comets “implied there was a lot mor
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Rafael Nadal.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Yesterday it was changing, foggy on/off, raining off/on and windy. When I got to bed it was windy and the sun was mostly set. When I got up it was windy and the sun was starting to rise.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Yesterday I went to bed at 21:19 and got up at 5:23 (was supposed to be 7:00 - woke up hours before with my bladder full and did not want to get up so lasted the more i could the last time i woke up). I erased one note, washed my washcloths and towel
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers, four Christie premium plus salted top crackers, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, maple taffy, a mini
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

I remember one dream. I was running away from the killer from the movies and miniserie Wolf Creek (i also did not look like myself but it was me - i actually changed appearance 2 times - the first i mostly looked like the woman in the show and by th
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Events App Registration Form by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

In this tutorial, we will continue working on the Wix Events app for our wedding website. We will set up the options for the online RSVP form and the Thank You email message. Wix Events App Registration Form
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Wix Events App General Options by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

In this tutorial, we will continue to set up the Wix Events app for our fictional wedding. We will set up the General Options for our wedding event, which will determine how the app handles the RSVPs from our guests. Wix Events App General Options
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Add Wix Events to Wix Website by Digital Art and Animation @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

The best way to learn how to use any Wix app is to start from scratch. In this tutorial, we will learn about the Wix Events app and how to use it for sending ShoutOut E-invitations and managing the RSVPs for your guest list. Add Wix Events to Wix We
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Incoming! – Planetarium Show *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

What devastated the dinosaurs, excavated an great hole in the ground, and broke windows in Russia? What produced the life we know on Earth, but could also destroy it? The answer: impacts from space. It's the subject of the planetarium presentation &
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

I am in eastern Kansas and it has been raining ALL day. In western Kansas, they had snow!
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

Evening meditation time. I attended a local author signing to support her, published book 27 in my own Destiny series (this one is set in Russia), and prepared for my own signing on Sunday at the Millbury Barnes & Noble. Every day matters. #namas
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Spider by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

There was a big spider on the floor of the biggest room in the basement a few hours ago.
New England Travel
Jump to new posts Millbury Barnes & Noble by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

Tomorrow's the day! Sunday, April 30th, 2017 I'm signing books at 1pm at the Millbury Barnes & Noble at the Blackstone Valley Mall in Massachusetts - come on out! Share the news! Get your books signed and I'll give you hints about what book 5 is
Christian Living
Jump to new posts I AM by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Yesterday at 04:49 AM

The gospel of John shares eight instances of Jesus saying, “I am.” He wanted the people to understand then. He wants us to understand now. Who is Jesus ? He said I AM ...
Career Training
Jump to new posts Re: Getting ready for a new work week by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:39 AM

No ritual I just keep getting up early during the weekend to not be tired Monday.
Career Training
Jump to new posts Re: Whitney will be the topic at work today by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:37 AM

She was not an idol of mine but I have mine and I am very passionate about them but there is no way I would demand my boss give me time off to deal with it. When you are at work work. You have no right to demand anything from your boss other than saf
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Astronomy Magazine by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:15 AM

Wow to all those pictures!
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ 04/28/17 11:06 PM

A dream came back to me a few minutes ago. I saw that the trifold bed was wet a little from humidity of the floor when I took off the bedding so I picked it up to dry it by air but saw more humidity on the back of it. Then I checked the blanket and
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ 04/28/17 10:47 PM

Rafael Nadal.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ 04/28/17 10:46 PM

Yesterday it was changing, foggy on/off, raining off/on and windy. At night it was partly foggy and windy. When I went to bed it was partly foggy and windy. When I got up (was supposed to be at 7:00 but could not sleep anymore due to my bladder th
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ 04/28/17 10:42 PM

Yesterday I went to bed at 20:00 and got up at 6:00. I checked my Amazon Canada (saw an email from them that was weird - they were telling me an order was shipped but i had received it - looks like they just has issues during that order but it came f
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ 04/28/17 10:36 PM

Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter + coconut spread), five Cavendish potato patties (took off the sides) with onion salt and ketchup and one mini cucumber, three
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ 04/28/17 10:32 PM

I do not remember my dreams.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Astronomy Day coming right up by Mona - Astronomy @ 04/28/17 06:02 PM

Dear people in Florida, The Brevard Astronomical Society will be at the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium for National Astronomy Day on Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 6:30 to 10 pm. They will set up telescopes to view the Sun, stars and planets. In add
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Brand New Posts
2017: Astronomy and Space on this day
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
12 minutes 25 seconds ago
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy
Self Development
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Wix Events App Registration Form
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Yesterday at 08:25 PM
Wix Events App General Options
Digital Art and Design
Yesterday at 08:21 PM
Add Wix Events to Wix Website
Digital Art and Design
Yesterday at 08:16 PM
Incoming! – Planetarium Show *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:32 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Ky Greene - Folklore, Mona - Astronomy), 71 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.