Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kennyman, laura22, MaryBeth-Hunting, CSW, joyce22
58328 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,328 Registered Members
417 Forums
119,206 Topics
846,028 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 207
Mona - Astronomy 128
"Rosie" 95
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 35
Angie 31
Celestine - Baptist Editor 28
Lynne - ChristianLiving 23
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 20
Angela - Drama Movies 19
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 16
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
Jump to new posts Re: new Blade Runner version by Angela - Drama Movies @ 37 minutes 51 seconds ago

Today is the release date for the "Blade Runner 2049" DVD and Blu-ray versions. It contains two discs and bonus material on the making of the film. Anyone else planning to purchase this?
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Emilio Estevez Writes/Directs/Stars in New Drama by Angela - Drama Movies @ 44 minutes 21 seconds ago

Emilio Estevez stars in "The Public", which he also wrote and directed, as the supervisor of a public library. After several of its homeless patrons freeze to death, they stage a sit-in at the library. Alec Baldwin plays a detective called
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:11 AM

The cortisone, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon, the Dallas Stars and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:10 AM

Yesterday it was changing, snowing off/on and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was partly sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:08 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:07 and got up at 10:00. I changed one note, added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-fourth time, got one information, got two informations, change
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:00 AM

Error: coconut spread not sugar spread.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:59 AM

Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), one and a half slice of bacon and three white boiled by mom the day before potatoes pan fried in the grease
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:55 AM

I remember three dreams. All I remember is that it had to do with wrestling, that at least some of the WWE wrestlers were there, I was too and at least a big part was in a store of a mall (think it was a mall) and a show was supposed to happen there
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Five Astronomy Non-events of 2017 *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 05:31 AM

from the internet comes a rather audacious meme appropriating the NASA logo for a nonsensical tale of 15 days of darkness. Think of the whole Solar System. That's the Sun, the planets, dwarf planets, moons, asteroids, Kuiper Belt and other outer So
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Food by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Today at 04:17 AM

Galatians 6:7-9King James Version (KJV) 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the
Astronomy
We are tiny! What an awesome shot.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2018: On this day . . . by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

On this day in 2015 - January 16th - the UK Space Agency announced that the remains of the probe Beagle 2 had been located on Mars. The probe had been lost on Christmas Day 2003 after successful insertion into orbit by Mars Express. It was finall
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2018: On this day . . . by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

On this day in 2006 - January 15th - NASA's Stardust spacecraft completed its mission by returning its samples to Earth. Stardust was robotic space probe whose primary mission was to collect dust samples from the coma of comet Wild 2, as well as sam
Baptist
Jump to new posts Fear Not by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Fear is a natural emotion that is experienced when we are put in a dangerous situation. Fear can also be triggered when we are faced with the unknown. Fear is an emotion that can be controlled. Fear Not
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: Faith In Action by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

Genesis 15:6 And Abram believed the Lord, and the Lord counted him as righteous because of his faith.
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: What scriptures did you study today? by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

[ Living by the Spirit’s Power ] So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. Galatians 5:16 NLT
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Evening meditation time. The two black kittens have been very helpful today. They climbed all over me during yoga, testing my balance. They aerated 3 of my plants. They tried to enhance an artwork. Good, creative, well-meaning kitties :). #nama
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Citizen Science in the Electronic Age (updated) by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

How many, and what kinds of birds are there around? How do we classify a million galaxies in sky survey images? How dark is the sky? Citizen scientists help to find out all of these things - and more. You could be a citizen scientist too. Citizen Sc
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Catherine Deneuve Pens Open Letter on Harassment by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Last week in France, 100 women signed an open letter that deplored the new climate in Hollywood in which men accused of sexual harassment are losing their jobs without any trial or legal process. Actress Catherine Deneuve, who signed the letter, has
Drama TV
Jump to new posts Yellowstone - Taylor Sheridan/Kevin Costner Drama by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

"Yellowstone", a new series written and directed by "Wind River" filmmaker Taylor Sheridan, will be broadcast on the Paramount Network starting in June. The series was shot entirely on location in Utah and Montana. Kevin Costner s
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten Astronomy Stories 2017 *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 08:18 AM

The great American eclipse of August 2017. This photo is a beautifully timed image of a climber and the diamond ring of a solar eclipse. I wonder if the photographer is thinking of entering it in the Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2018 competit
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Yesterday at 05:41 AM

It is just below freezing right now but clear. Possible snow on Wednesday.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Angie @ Yesterday at 05:40 AM

Stanley Steemer came to my MIL's house today. Just a couple more things to do before the house goes on the market.
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: New Year Prayer to begin your meditation by Susan Helene Kramer @ Yesterday at 05:23 AM

Keep up those New Year resolutions by reminding yourself at the beginning of your daily meditation ... my resolution is to be kind. :)
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Susan Helene Kramer @ Yesterday at 05:21 AM

curl up on the couch - I'm feeling low with a cold ...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Brand New Posts
new Blade Runner version
by Angela - Drama Movies
Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
1 second ago
Emilio Estevez Writes/Directs/Stars in New Drama
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
6 minutes 31 seconds ago
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy
Self Development
34 minutes 18 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
35 minutes 9 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
37 minutes 49 seconds ago
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
46 minutes 2 seconds ago
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
50 minutes 58 seconds ago
Five Astronomy Non-events of 2017 *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 05:31 AM
Spiritual Food
by Celestine - Baptist Editor
Baptist
Today at 04:17 AM
Top Ten Astronomy Stories 2017 *new article*
by Angie
Astronomy
Today at 01:51 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Angela - Drama Movies), 62 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.