Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Y.Zel, NerdWellness, stapwahjnd02, jkovach, LindaT999
57731 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,731 Registered Members
417 Forums
115,288 Topics
819,820 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 417
Nancy Roussy 354
Mona - Astronomy 133
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 127
Sheryl T 75
Deanna - New Age 72
Korie - California Editor 55
Susan - Meditation Editor 38
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 27
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor 23
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ 24 minutes 4 seconds ago

Yesterday it was partly cloudy, foggy on/off and windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was mostly set. When I got up it was windy and the sun was somewhat risen.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ 25 minutes 48 seconds ago

Yesterday I went to bed at 21:16 and got up at 5:29. I watched Rafael Nadal at the bet-at-home Open (tv), went on the beach in front of the house and watchd the July 29 episode of The Daily how on the internet. It was a bad night and a bad day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ 27 minutes 56 seconds ago

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of bacon and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and b
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ 31 minutes 33 seconds ago

I remember one dream. I (i looked like a man in this - i also looked like Stephen Colbert) was an imposter. When it started I was in a school make believing I was a teacher. A woman spotted me and found me familiar, I saw that and immediately starte
Gynecology
Jump to new posts Intrauterine Devices by Dr. Denise- Gynecology @ Today at 09:22 PM

Looking for a birth control that is highly effective, low risk, reversible and requires little effort to use? Consider a long acting reversible contraception like the IUD. Intrauterine Devices
California
Jump to new posts Re: California linking game - How long can we go? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:09 PM

O Oakland Next: D
California
Jump to new posts Re: California linking game - How long can we go? by Sheryl T @ Today at 06:23 PM

O Ontario Next O
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:06 PM

Last night after I came here I had to deal with dubbing two times, and three sounds scared me. When I was in bed one sound scared me and I heard my dad drop something and I was afraid it was broken (we have 1 bear that is solar and 1 SpongeBob &
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: There's a "blue moon" on Friday by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:50 AM

SpaceWeather.com suggests that if you go out to look at tonight's full Moon that you keep an eye out for meteors. The Southern Delta Aquarid meteor shower is on now, may be producing 10-20 meteors per hour. Two nights ago NASA's all-sky meteor camera
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Mindfulness in School by Korie - California Editor @ Today at 09:44 AM

I would love to see this where I teach!
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Peace Poles, Prayer Flags, and the like by Korie - California Editor @ Today at 09:42 AM

Just saw this answer - sorry! A Peace Pole is a four or six-sided pole that displays the statement 'May Peace Prevail on Earth" in different languages on different sides. You can find information on them by looking up "The Peace Pole Projec
California
Jump to new posts Re: California linking game - How long can we go? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:42 AM

M Modesto Next: O
Knitting
Jump to new posts Re: Knitting Alphabet Game by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:40 AM

E is for EON (abbreviation for end of needle) Next: F
Yoga
Jump to new posts A question for all yoga students and teachers by Korie - California Editor @ Today at 09:40 AM

Teachers: do you teach at a studio, in a gym, or privately? Students: where do you take yoga classes? I'm a new teacher. At present, I am giving private lessons at no cost to build my skills. I will be doing this until May of 2016. (If anyone wants
California
Jump to new posts California linking game - How long can we go? by Korie - California Editor @ Today at 09:37 AM

Here's a game with a twist. I will start with a California city that begins with A, but the next link with be with the last letter of the city I state. The game will continue from there. I'll provide the first three links so you can see how it goes.
Drama TV
Jump to new posts Starz Plans New Series Featuring Antonio Banderas by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 09:29 AM

Antonio Banderas is set to star in the new drama series "Havana Quartet", the Starz network announced today. The series is based on the novels written by Leonardo Padura. Set in Cuba in the 1990s, Banderas will play a police detective who o
Knitting
Jump to new posts Re: Knitting Alphabet Game by Korie - California Editor @ Today at 09:27 AM

C of course if for casting on. And D is for Donegal Tweed, a yarn by Tahki Yarns. Who's got E?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Eris - Dwarf Planet *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:17 AM

Artist's concept of Eris, Dysnomia and the distant Sun. I wonder how the Sun would really look. From Pluto the Sun would look about the size of Jupiter when it's closest to us at opposition. But it would be around 300 times brighter than the full Moo
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Maria Mitchell - birthday by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 07:43 AM

An American newspaper reported: Quote:In the year 1831, the King of Denmark announced his purpose to award a gold medal of the value of twenty ducats to the person who should first discover a telescopic comet. On the 1st of October, 1847 Miss Maria
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Spiders! by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:31 AM

This morning when I went back where I sleep to make the air bed I saw a baby spider above he floor and close to a wall, I got it with a Swiffer mop. And right when I was about to come here mom moved my rain boots and a spider came from under one, I
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:36 AM

Just came back from the beach in front of my house. The waves were small. Between half and three quarter was not under the water. It was mostly cloudy and mostly foggy. I saw Gulls, two other breeds of Bird, Oysters, Clams and three other marine a
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Today at 03:08 AM

Here in Central Virginia it must have been at least 95 at one point and HUMID.
Neuromuscular Diseases
Jump to new posts Divisions of the Nervous System by Jori-ND Editor @ Today at 01:36 AM

Understanding the divisions of the nervous system can help you improve your understanding of neuromuscular disease. The nervous system can be divided into two broad categories – the central and peripheral nervous systems. Neuromuscular diseases dir
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I saw that I had written that yesterday morning, sorry about that mistake (i thought it was weird that i had forgotten that)!
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I forgot to mention last night when my parents came back, it was when I was in bed (for less than 1 hour). Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 8 times and my dad 58 times.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13 >
Brand New Posts
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
23 minutes 59 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
25 minutes 43 seconds ago
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
27 minutes 51 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
31 minutes 28 seconds ago
Intrauterine Devices
by Dr. Denise- Gynecology
Gynecology
Today at 09:22 PM
California linking game - How long can we go?
by Mona - Astronomy
California
Today at 09:09 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 12:06 PM
There's a "blue moon" on Friday
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:50 AM
Mindfulness in School
by Korie - California Editor
Meditation
Today at 09:44 AM
Peace Poles, Prayer Flags, and the like
by Korie - California Editor
Meditation
Today at 09:42 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Izeigo, DeEden, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.