Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
wabbithung, RugGirl, MichaellWaugh, Sandra Figg, Lienkie
58105 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,105 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,353 Topics
834,922 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 394
Nancy Roussy 321
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 186
Mona - Astronomy 96
freekundli 45
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 34
Deanna - New Age 29
Angie 26
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 13
Susan - Meditation Editor 12
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
California
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Colors in the Eastern Sierra by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Here I am in mid-September, 1999, in the eastern sequoias near the lower end and the ridge, having driven up from Lake Isabella that day.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: Winter is Coming... Are you ready? by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

I like that you recommend a wool coat. A couple of years I made myself a plaid wool blazer similar to another I had sewn as a teenager. This serves well from 35 to 50 degrees. I usually layer it with a turtle neck wool blend sweater. For freezing wea
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: Socks and Sandals by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

I wear thin wool socks with sandals practically year round here in The Netherlands. We only have a few days of hot weather in the summer and then it is just sandals. I like the teva sandals with a slight lip to wear in rainy weather.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: What's in your closet? by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

This is a good question - about half my closet is blouses, divided between long and short sleeve, and the other half is skirts, mostly denim or corduroy. I have one good dress for weddings and a black outfit for the inevitable.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts All the winners by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Click here for the gallery of all of the 2016 winners. It includes the winner, runner-up and highly commended entries of the main categories. A feast for your eyes!
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Astro Photographer of the Year 2016 *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

The Sun as you've never before seen it. A twilight aurora, lunar landscapes, and galaxies far far away. There's all that and more in the Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2016 exhibition at the Royal Observatory Greenwich. Astronomy Photog
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: Socks and Sandals by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

This is just a funny fashion "thing". I cringed the first time I saw a woman in open toe sandals and socks. My next thought was, 'Oh, this could be cute if I did it correctly.' However, each time I see this sandal and sock duo, I automat
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: What's in your closet? by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

I totally understand where you are coming from. I have suffered both: [unwanted] weight loss and a house fire. So, building a wardrobe was definitely on my list. Take the fashion thing one day at a time. No rush. It will all come together in tim
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: Yay for Fall! by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

That is exciting Nancy! It feels great to have a season that allows you to just be in your element.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Winter is Coming... Are you ready? by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Are you all ready for the winter, because it is coming as it does every year! For tips on staying warm, check out these tips on finding the perfect winter coat.
Pop Music
Jump to new posts Re: Free Avril Lavigne Concert by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 08:23 AM

I remember that and what was funny is back then they were having trouble giving the free tickets but sadly this was not enough to kill her career but at least we do not get to see her every day like other annoying and untalented celebrities.
Pop Music
Jump to new posts Re: Music by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

I love almost all kind of music so if I make recommendations it will be all over the place (when i was young and would buy more than 1 cassette most of the times the person serving me would look at me funny lol).
Yoga
Jump to new posts Yoga for Paddlers by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Yesterday at 08:13 AM

I love to kayak and canoe, and my yoga practice helps me to stay flexible and strong when I head out on the water. Do you use yoga to help you with any kinds of sports? Let's chat!
Knitting
Jump to new posts A Few Good Reasons to Knit Socks! I by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

I love knitting socks (much more than I enjoy wearing them, even!) Do you knit socks? What kind? Let's chat!
California
Jump to new posts Fall Colors in the Eastern Sierra by Korie - California/Yoga Editor @ Yesterday at 06:53 AM

In honor of the fall equinox, I'm going to showcase some of the best autumnal places that California offers. First up: the Eastern Sierra! Have you ever visited in the autumn? Let's exchange stories!
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Rosetta mission nearly over - and Philae was found by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 05:56 AM

Today (Sept 26), the Rosetta Mission is being tracked by five ground stations: ESA's 35m dishes at Malargüe, Argentina, and New Norcia, Australia, and by NASA's deep space network dishes DSS 14 (60 m, Goldstone, USA), 55 (34 m, Madrid, Spain) and 43
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Yesterday at 05:38 AM

Overcast and cool today.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 05:05 AM

Yesterday it was changing and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 05:04 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:18 and got up at 12:22. I changed the plan, contacted SFS for a two-hundred-ninth time and watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00. It was an average night and a bad day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 05:02 AM

Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the rest of the pizza leftovers and some of the macaroni leftovers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried i
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 05:00 AM

I do not remember my dreams.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Astronomy On This Day . . . by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 01:49 AM

On this day in 1644 - September 25th - Danish astronomer Ole Christensen Rømer was born. He demonstrated that light travels at a finite speed. He did this measuring the length of time between eclipses of Jupiter by one of its moons when the Earth w
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Susan - Meditation Editor @ 09/24/16 09:27 PM

Temp in the low 60s, sunny, we may have rain in the early evening - where we live it's been dry for more than 2 weeks - the showers have skirted us. I can feel the change in seasons, the sun is not as strong ...
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Angie @ 09/24/16 01:29 PM

Actually, it's weird because I didn't think I posted in this forum. If I did, it was a mistake and just as well that it doesn't show up. It might have been about the weather.
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ 09/24/16 01:27 PM

Okay so now we should be able to see the new post !
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Brand New Posts
Fall Colors in the Eastern Sierra
by Susan - Meditation Editor
California
17 minutes 42 seconds ago
Winter is Coming... Are you ready?
Women's Fashion
40 minutes 2 seconds ago
Socks and Sandals
Women's Fashion
52 minutes 27 seconds ago
What's in your closet?
Women's Fashion
Today at 10:40 PM
Astro Photographer of the Year 2016 *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 08:35 PM
Yay for Fall!
by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor
Women's Fashion
Today at 05:24 PM
Free Avril Lavigne Concert
by Nancy Roussy
Pop Music
Today at 08:23 AM
Music
by Nancy Roussy
Pop Music
Today at 08:21 AM
Yoga for Paddlers
by Korie - California/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Today at 08:13 AM
A Few Good Reasons to Knit Socks! I
by Korie - California/Yoga Editor
Knitting
Today at 07:45 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.