Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Gustavo Woltmann, pmk154, sravanthisravs, Linda Paul, Danetta
57982 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,982 Registered Members
417 Forums
116,442 Topics
828,105 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 334
Styxx 152
Mona - Astronomy 133
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 75
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 54
Angie 51
Vance - Crime/History Ed. 26
Angela - Drama Movies 25
Sheryl T 24
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ 17 minutes 3 seconds ago

Yesterday they left when I was in bed.
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Organize And Challenge Yourself To Read by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ 17 minutes 17 seconds ago

I am also participating in this challenge. I am in the process of going through my entire personal library and have pledged that along with the books I borrow, I will reread, and/or finally read all of my real books and ebooks. Then, I can buy more!
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ 19 minutes 59 seconds ago

Happy Valentine's Day, Susan!
Blogs & Social Networking
Jump to new posts Re: The Hillywood Show by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ 20 minutes 26 seconds ago

Styxx: Thank you for the heads up on this show! Chel
Teen
Jump to new posts Re: You Should Be Your First Best Friend by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ 21 minutes 41 seconds ago

As my number one Best Friend, I am wishing myself a Happy Valentine's Day!
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ 25 minutes 48 seconds ago

Yesterday it was changing, a little foggy (i know it went away when it was dark because when i looked at 1 point i could see the lights there), snowing on/off and windy. At night it was snowing off/on and windy. When I went to bed it was windy. Wh
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ 27 minutes 46 seconds ago

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:19 and got up at 11:00. I walked, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00 and made some researches for the new ideas of the tweaked plans. It was a night where I had to get up once to go to the bathroom and a great day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ 30 minutes 6 seconds ago

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), three beef small filet mignons, five Leclerc maple leaf cookies (af
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ 33 minutes 53 seconds ago

A dream came back to me when I hit the submit button. I was with the players of the Dallas Stars (just there at the same time i did not know them), a new player was with them and he started talking bad about Michael Schumacher which enraged me. At f
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ 36 minutes 9 seconds ago

I do not remember my dreams.
Jump to new posts The Hillywood Show by Styxx @ Today at 07:55 AM

This show ran by Hilly and Hannah Hindi is very epic. They have about 150 videos and 25 parodies. As a newly pledged adult, I am very entertained by their work because their performance are very spot on. From Harry Potter to Supernatural to Twiligh
Tea
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of tea did you have today? by Styxx @ Today at 05:56 AM

Mona, thanks for replying. Darjeeling sounds very nice to drink. I'm sure I'll be looking for it at my tea shops. "Champagne of teas"? That's a really high standard name for it. I hope that when I do taste it, it will live up to my expectat
Costuming
Jump to new posts Re: Cosplay Carnival 2016 by Styxx @ Today at 05:28 AM

I just made an autograph board where I can let people sign it so that I can remember the people I will meet at the convention o(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)o 6 DAYS to GO! __________________ Styxx AVID COSPLAYER
Tea
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of tea did you have today? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 05:20 AM

Styxx, Darjeeling is a tea made from a tea plant, so not a fruity or herbal tea. It's an Indian tea from Darjeeling in West Bengal. Sometimes it's called "the champagne of teas", though I think that may be a bit of an exaggeration. I wasn
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: 101 Ways to Fight Boredom with ADD by Styxx @ Today at 04:47 AM

Connie, you're very welcome. Boredom is the worst when you're alone in the house like I am sometimes. I get your point o(〃^▽^〃)oo(〃^▽^〃)oo(〃^▽^〃)oo(〃^▽^〃)o _____________________________ Styxx AVID COSPLAYER
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Orbiting Eros on Valentine's Day by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 04:34 AM

On Valentine's Day 2000, the space probe NEAR Shoemaker went into orbit around asteroid Eros. Eros was the Greek god of love - Cupid was his Roman equivalent. Interestingly, as the probe approached the asteroid there seemed to be a heart shape on Ero
Tea
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of tea did you have today? by Styxx @ Today at 04:04 AM

I bought a second tea for today since I wasn't satisfied with the first one. Blueberry Fruit Tea. One word: Yummy! I immediately finished this one in 30 minutes, more or less. I shall stick with fruit teas from now on. 5/5 STARS ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan - Meditation Editor @ Today at 01:53 AM

Happy Valentine's Day! We can all give love by being kind and caring with others and the world around us. Each act builds up to a mountain of love. Here is a thought to reflect on in your daily meditations this week - Peace is the property of ever
Jump to new posts Re: Growing Out of Attention Deficit Disorder by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 01:11 AM

The negative symptoms of ADD are hard to deal with when you have to do it all day, every day. I think that is why some parents are extremely critical. I am not trying to excuse being cross with your kid, more like I understand a little bit where they
Jump to new posts Re: 101 Ways to Fight Boredom with ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 01:07 AM

Styxx, thanks for the kind comments. I have trouble understanding boredom. The world is an interesting place, and I am NEVER bored...too much to do and to little time to do it!
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Valentine's Sandwich Meal Ideas by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 01:04 AM

These sandwich meals are so simple, yet they make a meal feel like a real occasion.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Shopping at Costco Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Today at 01:03 AM

Greek yogurt Next: G or T
Desserts
Jump to new posts Re: Dessert for today? by Styxx @ Today at 12:23 AM

Dessert for the Day: Triple Decker Cheesecake Verdict: 4.5/5 Comment/s: It has 4 layers. The base, the cheesecake layer, some kind of frosting and then the chocolate. It's so sweet that I almost heard my dentist calling for me. Delicious and sweet
Tea
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of tea did you have today? by Styxx @ Today at 12:15 AM

Angie-- May I know what Luzianne tea taste like for you to drink it? o(≧∇≦o)o(≧∇≦o)o(≧∇≦o)o(≧∇≦o)o(≧∇≦o) Today I had an Okinawa Pearl Milk Tea. It has a rich, deep flavor that I somehow liked and didn't like at the sa
Golf
Jump to new posts Putting from the Fringe by Sandy - Golf+Tennis Pro @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

When you find that your approach shot didn’t end up on the green there is still an opportunity to consider hitting the next ball as a putt with good success even if you’re on the fringe. Putting from the Fringe Have you had much success with p
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13 >
Brand New Posts
Organize And Challenge Yourself To Read
by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor
Reading
1 second ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
Meditation
2 minutes 43 seconds ago
The Hillywood Show
3 minutes 10 seconds ago
You Should Be Your First Best Friend
Teen
4 minutes 25 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
8 minutes 32 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
10 minutes 30 seconds ago
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
12 minutes 50 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
16 minutes 37 seconds ago
What kind of tea did you have today?
by Styxx
Tea
Today at 05:56 AM
Cosplay Carnival 2016
by Styxx
Costuming
Today at 05:28 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 92 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.