Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Wgrace, banana1962, amazingAkj, Humpertle1987, samis
57640 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,640 Registered Members
417 Forums
114,748 Topics
815,112 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 410
Nancy Roussy 342
Jana - Creativity Editor 283
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 226
daisybun 170
Deanna - New Age 116
Mona - Astronomy 107
Susan - Meditation Editor 72
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 55
Elleise - Clairvoyance 45
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
California
Jump to new posts Re: Come see what's up at the California site! by Encore DT @ Today at 06:12 PM

How about California road trip ideas? I have taken my fair share and, despite the fact that I'm a California native, I always feel like I don't know enough to take my road trips from very good to great.
Atheist
Jump to new posts Re: Did god give us the Constitution? by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 12:57 PM

What is it that makes God the issue? I mean at all. What if, just a group of determined and inspired people to protect that of the whole, then - the past, on to the future was all they were trying to protect? I hear a lot of talk, lately anyway.
Tatting
Jump to new posts 4th book by Judi Banashek by Georgia, AK Tatter @ Today at 12:20 PM

A tatting reference library is a wonderful resource for all tatters. Start building your own reference library by acquiring the most influential books of the 20th century. Building a Tatting Library - Standards UPDATE: Judi has a 4th book for whi
Veterans
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Ray by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 12:15 PM

I know most people these days think of Memorial Day as simply a 3 day weekend. Maybe it's just me, but I try and remember what it must have been like, that we're here and thanks to the Veterans who fought to bring us here. Happy Memorial Day Thoug
Divorce
Jump to new posts Re: Price of Engagement Rings and Divorce by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 11:54 AM

Complete bunk. You go in with whatever you've got emotionally. Some live for the moment, some are in it for the long haul. Whatever you can afford doesn't depict the longevity. Nice try though
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Korie - California Editor @ Today at 11:52 AM

Also in Southern California - in San Luis Obispo, it's sunny, cool, and breezy!
California
Jump to new posts Come see what's up at the California site! by Korie - California Editor @ Today at 11:51 AM

There are lots of articles of interest to the traveler! Let me know if there's something you would like to see covered, and I'll do my best!
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Living in the Spiritual Moment - Article by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 11:48 AM

Someone once said to me, after I explained that normally I give all I can give. I don't even sleep ( I do but it's spotty) and my Soul just felt like looking around at everything and seeing more taking than giving, more anger than peace, more fallac
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 11:22 AM

Yup Daisy, This past week it's been really weird. If I had to, I'd explain it as trying to hone in on a channel (I ALWAYS - every night remember my dreams) and there's just so much static or outside energy is probably a better word, that they're of
Prime Time TV
Jump to new posts Re: The Returned by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 11:07 AM

I watched this. It's interesting, but to me missing something. I can't put my finger on it, but it seems more about resolutions than a hard-core line of intrigue. But, it's not the first time I've felt that way about a series. Sometimes it's just
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: The Goddess by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 10:26 AM

Thank you for your kind words, Dave. I too feel blessed to be here with you. Actually I was not hurt by someone I assisted, but by some people at separate instances who assisted me. One no longer had time for me, and the other made my issues seem
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Mary Somerville and the World of Science *New* by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 10:25 AM

Somerville College, which is part of Oxford University, was named for Mary Somerville. Mary was a science writer; a mathematician, astronomer and geographer; and a wife and mother. She also had social concerns, including that of votes for women and
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Encore DT @ Today at 10:11 AM

Southern California - mid 60s, a gorgeous sky and a nice breeze!
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Living in the Spiritual Moment - Article by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ Today at 10:09 AM

Sometimes rest and relaxation are very needed in order to reset our inner beings, as well as our physical bodies. Take one day at a time, Connie. The opportunities will soon present themselves.
Early Childhood
Jump to new posts Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts by Encore DT @ Today at 10:08 AM

Also Starbucks gift cards usually work well.
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Encore DT @ Today at 10:03 AM

I dreamed about the upcoming three day weekend...not in much detail except for the family dinner.
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:59 AM

Walking. 16,500 steps. Almost relaxing after yesterday.
Senior Living
Jump to new posts Re: New game by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:56 AM

Full circle skirts
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a ghose in the house? by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 09:48 AM

When things like this have happened to me or someone that comes to me, at the rate it seems to be happening for you, I've suggested filming and/or taping during the night hours or hours that go missing physically. Say you're out and about or at an o
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by daisybun @ Today at 09:38 AM

Usually I remember my dreams. The last week or so as soon as I wake up, they're gone. POOF! I don't know why this is happening. Anybody have the experience of always remembering and then suddenly nothing?
Daytime TV
Jump to new posts Re: General Hospital by daisybun @ Today at 09:36 AM

Just when you think they're going to reveal Jake's real identity this happens. The key character to unlocking the mystery is leaving General Hospital. This is from Sheknows. Rebecca Budig joined General Hospital in February as Hayden Barnes and
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 09:33 AM

I've had similar dreams. Not many though. What I remember are maybe 2 or 3. The dreams would be spaced out too, as in months...like 8 months or down to 2. The personality would not be someone I knew physically, but familiar (un-mistakenly so). T
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Elleise - Clairvoyance @ Today at 09:22 AM

It's been a Dance of the Skies lately. I do love a good thunderstorm! It's a bit cooler and overcast, some sprinkling, etc. but I'm secretly hoping for more action
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Today at 08:59 AM

Sunny in Central Virginia. It was in the mid 60s today. What a change from the rains we had yesterday.
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Angie @ Today at 08:55 AM

Entertained my grandson today and we took a walk. It is a beautiful day.
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26 >
Brand New Posts
Come see what's up at the California site!
by Encore DT
California
Today at 06:12 PM
Did god give us the Constitution?
by Elleise - Clairvoyance
Atheist
Today at 12:57 PM
4th book by Judi Banashek
by Georgia, AK Tatter
Tatting
Today at 12:20 PM
Thoughts and Prayers for Ray
Veterans
Today at 12:15 PM
Price of Engagement Rings and Divorce
Divorce
Today at 11:54 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Korie - California Editor
Inspiration
Today at 11:52 AM
Living in the Spiritual Moment - Article
Spirituality
Today at 11:48 AM
What did you dream about last night?
Dreams
Today at 11:22 AM
The Returned
Prime Time TV
Today at 11:07 AM
The Goddess
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 10:26 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 54 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.