Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
gloria1, Sisi44, julie0616, Newall_4, Sun Pixies from Dixie
58035 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,035 Registered Members
417 Forums
116,858 Topics
831,178 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 281
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 261
"Rosie" 238
Mona - Astronomy 93
Angie 35
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 32
Angela - Drama Movies 17
Tracy - Mental Health/Dating 16
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 13
BB -Body Care 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: New spider discovered - swims and catches fish by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Just caught the small spider from last night, it was still near the same brown small desk but this time away from the wall so I got it with a mop!
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Evening meditation time. I'm still upset about the Auburn officer who was shot for no reason. It reminds us that every day is a gift. #Namaste
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

We've come to the western approaches to the English Channel today and the Sun was out! Breezy, but with fairly calm sea. We even saw the Sun a luminous pink as it seemed to sink into the water.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts New Dakota Johnson/Andrew Garfield Thriller by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

Dakota Johnson and Andrew Garfield are starring in a new crime thriller set in Los Angeles titled "Under the Silver Lake". The film is written and directed by David Robert Mitchell whose previous film, "It Follows", was a hit. Pro
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: New spider discovered - swims and catches fish by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 04:29 AM

I saw a baby spider about an hour ago near the door of this room, luckily mom was near and she got it.
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 04:28 AM

I am very close to a panic attack right now!
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Safety and ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 04:24 AM

What summer activities does your family have planned? Do you also have a safety plan? Now, your turn...
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Focus by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Today's Focus - Support friends in time of need Continue travel planning
Folk Music
Jump to new posts Re: Win Jewel's Guitar by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:53 AM

Jewel is considered folk?
Pagan
Jump to new posts Meeting the modern "Ninja" by Ninjahedgewych @ Yesterday at 03:42 AM

The historical Ninja may have gone, but their ways live on. Learn how I met their cultural decendents during my travels in Japan.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:24 AM

Yesterday it was sunny and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:23 AM

Just writing something so that the new page appears !
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:23 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:08 and got up at 11:04. I washed a pajama and the underwear worn with it, updated a review on Amazon Canada (weirdly it did not made the page of the item eventhough it was approved and visible on my profile), watched Judg
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:19 AM

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one Nantes carrot, food made by mom (boiled white potatoes and nantes carrots + ground beef + sauce), a slice of a
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:16 AM

I remember three dreams. All I remember is that I was hoping that dad would not be in front of television but he was. All I remember is that Dinosaurs were in it. All I remember is that a coal company was working and a man had an idea that they co
Daughters
Jump to new posts I believe by Tuculia @ Yesterday at 01:03 AM

I believe I can change the world. I believe I can make a difference in people. I believe that if I make a difference in myself, I am changing the world. I believe in myself! Let me show you all the possibilities of "I believe". Let's st
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: New spider discovered - swims and catches fish by Nancy Roussy @ 05/23/16 06:22 PM

Just caught a small one behind a small piece of furniture in the biggest room of the basement, it was too tight to get it with a mop so I sprayed lots of cheap windex on it and I'll cross my fingers that it was enough (good thing that furniture is no
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 05/23/16 03:07 PM

Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a great online chat about supporting local music & made progress on updating my finances. One step at a time creates progress. Join me in meditating! Even five minutes can help build focus and energy. #namaste
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ 05/23/16 01:04 PM

Today (after my last week show) I went outside, the plan was to sit on a huge rock on the beach right in front of our house but there was a couple at that spot with their young kids so I walked a few minutes then came back inside to put on my rain bo
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: OgdenBlogden TerseVersen by xmeecosmic @ 05/23/16 12:22 PM

CALVES LIVER In life there are givers and takers As well as haves and haves not. So when it comes to calves liver I’d always be a giver Although I’d rather just be a have not. SERVED WITH AN EXTRA SMALL GLASS OF CREAM SODA A open-faced s
Small Office/Home Office
Jump to new posts Sending Marketing Email by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 05/23/16 12:01 PM

Authors and anyone who works from home - make sure every marketing email you out send has a contact address at the bottom. Using a PO Box is fine! It's required by US law.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ 05/23/16 11:36 AM

Due to arrive in Southampton (England) early Wednesday. Winds moderated, but this evening the open decks are still no-go areas. Wind was force 9 earlier in the day, not sure what it is now.
Women's Fashion
Jump to new posts Re: Spring is Here! by CassieLyons @ 05/23/16 05:50 AM

Love that idea LaTeisha! I will definitely try out all of those to see what style I like best the next time I go shopping. :)
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ 05/23/16 04:21 AM

Yesterday it was sunny and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was getting ready to rise. When I got up it was sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ 05/23/16 04:20 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:33 and got up at 12:46. I washed my bedding, went on the beach, watched Deadly Possessions at 18:00, finally got rid of something on my computer (a bar always on the bottom of every windows online - it appeared when by mi
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Brand New Posts
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy
Clairvoyance
Today at 06:23 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 03:12 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 11:18 AM
New Dakota Johnson/Andrew Garfield Thriller
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
Today at 10:17 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 04:28 AM
Summer Safety and ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Today at 04:24 AM
Today's Focus
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Today at 04:21 AM
Win Jewel's Guitar
by Nancy Roussy
Folk Music
Today at 03:53 AM
Meeting the modern "Ninja"
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
Today at 03:42 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:23 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.