Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Coach_Merna, BadSyntax, mycurlyhair, Jack Thomas, Burkat_8
58082 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,082 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,161 Topics
833,016 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 272
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 154
Mona - Astronomy 100
Deanna - New Age 49
Angie 47
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 43
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 31
Korie - California/Yoga Editor 24
Angela - Drama Movies 18
BB -Body Care 12
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 02:46 AM

Yesterday it was partly cloudy, windy off/on and foggy off/on. At night it was foggy off/on and windy off/on. When I went to bed it was partly foggy and windy. When I got up it was partly sunny, partly foggy and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 02:44 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 22:52 and got up at 6:05. I ran errands with my parents (Amqui = 10:35 appointment with my doctor [dad stayed in the car and mom came up because she had something to ask to her then she left me with her and she was waiting
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 02:40 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a small poutine with extra cheese and sauce from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (mom got fries and
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 02:37 AM

I remember one dream. I was on Pajiba and I saw that they were asking anyone who had cassettes left to send them to them and they would pick the best (10 if i remember correctly) and give them some room in one of their article to talk about it. In t
History
Jump to new posts Sojourner Truth by Vance - Crime/History Ed. @ Today at 02:32 AM

Please click on the link below to read about a leader in the abolition movement and the fight for women's rights. Sojourner Truth
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Astronomy – Why? *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Astronomy is an ancient science, and today a popular profession and pastime. But what attracts people to astronomy? What's special about it? Here are some answers to this question in the words of astronomers through the ages. Astronomy – Why?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Bye Bye Philae by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

ESA's Rosetta team made an announcement yesterday in the form of a tweet from the Rosetta spacecraft. Quote:ESA Rosetta Mission @ESA_Rosetta My power is decreasing so far from the Sun I can no longer listen for @philae2014: Today at 11.00 UTC, the
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: First Letter-Last Letter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

straps
Jump to new posts Re: First Letter-Last Letter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

swaps
Jump to new posts Re: First Letter-Last Letter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

swears
Jump to new posts Re: First Letter-Last Letter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

sheets
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Tostado with vegetarian refried beans, cheese, guac, lettuce, and corn-bean salad.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Garlic bun with spinach, basil, tomato, fresh mozzarella, and mayo. Next: G or O
Catholicism
Jump to new posts World Youth Day 2016 in Poland by Angie @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

It is hard to believe that it was three years ago that Pope Benedict was in Rio DeJaniero for World Youth Day. Today, World Youth Day in Krackow Poland opened. It is so heartening to see so many enthusiastic young people in atttendance. Here i
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Evening meditation time. There's so much to be grateful for. I now have several books ready to publish today. I enjoyed a great writing group mtg plus an art group mtg. So fortunate in how I can invest my time. #namaste
Teen
Jump to new posts Re: Your Summer Reading List by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Hi Mona! I am going to jot that title down. Thank you.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Solar System Discoveries – Quiz *new quiz* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Bode's Law predicted a planet orbiting at 2.8 AU. (An AU - astronomical unit - is the Earth-Sun distance.) The so-called Bode's Law wasn't discovered by Johann Bode, but rather by Johann Titius. It's not really a law either. It's a formula that give
Teen
Jump to new posts Re: Your Summer Reading List by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

My daughter passed on a book of Alice Munroe's short stories, Hateship, Friendship, Loveship, Courtship, Marriage. I've read the first story. Great ending - I did not see that coming.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Netflix to Produce Panama Papers Feature by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 09:53 AM

Netflix is joining with John Wells Productions to make a feature film about the Panama Papers, a massive document leak that showed the financial maneuvers of the wealthy and famous. Netflix has acquired the rights to a book authored by two German inv
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts The Magnificent Seven to Open Toronto Film Fest by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

It was announced today that Antoine Fuqua's "The Magnificent Seven" will open the 41st annual Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). This remake of the 1960s Western stars Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ehtan Hawke, Vincent D'Onofrio,
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 08:57 AM

Today I spent money in two places. Hart in Amqui (5,20$ for a purse + 9,99$ for jeggings - total of 17,45$) and the biggest Uniprix in Mont-Joli (5,41$ for my pills + 3 different sizes of sanitary napkins at 3,29$ each - total of 15,30$)
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: This was an interesting by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

Well done, Angie. In our Local Group of galaxies, we have close small galaxies. Two of them are well known to people looking at the southern sky - the Larger and Smaller Magellanic Clouds are two satellite galaxies of our Milky Way. They are visible
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 03:50 AM

My Diner Cozy Mystery #7 with a heroine with Asperger's is out to betareaders! It should be live in a few days. What are you guys up to?
Teen
Jump to new posts Re: What Do You REALLY Want To Be? by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Yesterday at 02:32 AM

I made a list - I took scrap paper and wrote each item down on an individual sheet. I have a list of 13 novels I want to read before the end of the year. And I have 7 creative tasks I plan to finish before the end of the year. READY SET GO !
Reading
Jump to new posts Re: Books by Brian Selznick by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor @ Yesterday at 02:28 AM

It's amazing and might hamper my ability to get household chores done today! Just saying.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Brand New Posts
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:46 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:44 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:40 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:37 AM
Sojourner Truth
by Vance - Crime/History Ed.
History
Today at 02:32 AM
Astronomy – Why? *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:55 PM
Rosetta's mission is coming to an end
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:51 PM
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 07:03 PM
World Youth Day 2016 in Poland
by Angie
Catholicism
Yesterday at 03:28 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 03:01 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 58 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.