Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
silkfabric1999, ginamercedez, Kareen122, Whoundle42, knotty lace kid
58067 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,067 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,052 Topics
832,335 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 303
Mona - Astronomy 96
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 82
Deanna - New Age 65
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 54
Digital Art and Animation 45
Angie 34
Angela - Drama Movies 24
Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor 23
Korie - California/Yoga Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 23 minutes 34 seconds ago

I've had to put aside my Diner 6 book for a moment while I figure out a strange elephant issue . So I'm jumping series. Comments and thoughts on the cover and wording, please, while I work on writing book 1! This is a new zodiac short story series.
Island Travel
Jump to new posts Guadeloupe the Island of Beautiful Waters by Theresa - Island Travel Editor @ Today at 10:42 AM

Guadeloupe -island of beautiful waters is one of the most beautiful countries in the Caribbean. Its beauty encompasses its people, its culture and an abundance of natural blessings. Reading this cannot replace a personal visit but it may inspire you.
Island Travel
Jump to new posts Antigua- Land of Many Beaches by Theresa - Island Travel Editor @ Today at 10:23 AM

The Caribbean islands are best known for their beaches and laid back way of life.Visit Antigua - The Land of Many Beaches for a mega dose of both, tempered with sprinkles of adventure and fun.... Antigua- Land of Many Beaches
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: USA - Have a Cosmic 4th of July by Angie @ Today at 10:21 AM

GK Persei is pretty cool.
Dating
Jump to new posts Hello just keeping in touch... by Tracy - Dating Editor @ Today at 08:56 AM

Hi there, Sorry for the lack of posts recently as I am in training and got to wait to be approved to continue. I look forward to posting some new articles for you. Thank you for your patience! Would love to hear from and any topics you are intere
Manga / Comics
Jump to new posts Re: What makes a hero to you? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 08:37 AM

A hero is someone who is strong and courageous but also has doubt and emotions like that. This is why I love the Batman of Christian Bale and the James Bond of Daniel Craig.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Today at 08:36 AM

Warm and we have already had some showers this morning.
Body Care
Jump to new posts Do You Require Sunscreen If You Have Darker Skin by BB -Body Care @ Today at 08:13 AM

Extreme sun exposure is responsible for sunburns, melanoma, and even skin cancer. Certainly, the darker pigments in the skin will give the person a small degree of extra protection from the sun's penetrating rays. Do You Require Sunscreen If You Ha
Manga / Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Justice League by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:21 AM

I love Jason Statham but I do not see him playing Batman. Christian Bale was perfection as Batman and I do not see myself watching another Batman movie unless Michael Fassbender plays him (i think he would of been the next 1 if he was not playing Mag
PC Advice
Jump to new posts Help Needed by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:26 AM

Starting yesterday (with an email that was sent the night before) I can no longer send emails to two of my friends. The reason is always "The problem is that too many unwanted messages have been sent from the following IP address above.", c
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Arghhh! Duck! It's Asteroid Day! by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 01:17 AM

Asteroid Day is a global awareness campaign where people from around the world come together to learn about asteroids, the impact hazard they may pose, and what we can do to protect our planet, families, communities, and future generations from futur
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: USA - Have a Cosmic 4th of July by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 01:02 AM

Here is the Fireworks Galaxy (NGC 6946). This beautiful spiral - looking rather like a Catherine wheel - has had nine supernovae observed in it during the last century. (Credit: X-ray: NASA/CXC/MSSL/R.Soria et al, Optical: AURA/Gemini OBs)
Painting
Jump to new posts Printing with Paint by Christine - Painting Editor @ Today at 12:42 AM

Have you ever tried printing with paint? It's a great activity to do with kids. Do you know that if you cut the celery stalks off the root, that the root makes a rose when used to stamp paint on paper?
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:01 AM

Yesterday it was mostly sunny and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was windy and the sun was partly risen.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 12:00 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:05 and got up at 10:48. I finished the planning (thought about it many times every single day - turns out that its not over because the email account from my provider i have been using since the 1 i had suspended me decid
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, a roll boneless blade beef roast and cured pork fat and broccoli and white potatoes a
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: What did you dream about last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

I remember one dream. All I remember is that there were Lions in it.
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: How is your year so far? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

I am still working on that Deanna !
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: Brighter Living - What will You do today? by Deanna - New Age @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Chel, what a wonderful way to spend a weekend - with a best friend!!! Happy 4th!
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: How is your year so far? by Deanna - New Age @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Nancy, I've noticed that too.... over a couple of different periods when things were freakishly difficulty, the days would just drag by.... but then suddenly a year had gone by. Weird! I hope things get better for you soon.
New Age
Jump to new posts Re: What essential oil will you use today? by Deanna - New Age @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Oh yes Allyson! And coconut oil too
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Shopping at Costco Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Swiffer Next: S or R
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

We had a lovely sunny day and then around 5pm we had a summer shower.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Astronomy ABC - H for Herschel Space Observatory by Angie @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

It is beautiful.
Classic Films
Jump to new posts Actress Olivia de Havilland Turns 100 on July 1st by Angela - Drama Movies @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Online tributes are springing up today for Olivia de Havilland, who turns 100 years old on July 1st. The actress is known for her iconic role, Melanie, in "Gone With the Wind" and her 8 films with Warner Bros. co-star Errol Flynn. De Havill
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10 >
Brand New Posts
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
9 seconds ago
Guadeloupe the Island of Beautiful Waters
by Theresa - Island Travel Editor
Island Travel
37 minutes 41 seconds ago
Antigua- Land of Many Beaches
by Theresa - Island Travel Editor
Island Travel
56 minutes 55 seconds ago
USA - Have a Cosmic 4th of July
by Angie
Astronomy
58 minutes 28 seconds ago
Hello just keeping in touch...
by Tracy - Mental Health/Dating
Dating
Today at 08:56 AM
What makes a hero to you?
by Nancy Roussy
Manga / Comics
Today at 08:37 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie
Inspiration
Today at 08:36 AM
Do You Require Sunscreen If You Have Darker Skin
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 08:13 AM
Justice League
by Nancy Roussy
Manga / Comics
Today at 06:21 AM
Help Needed
by Nancy Roussy
PC Advice
Today at 05:26 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.