Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ebnul Karim Benzima, Morr27, purat, Kellyack91, sienawilson
56586 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56586 Members
417 Forums
111494 Topics
786325 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 174
Rosie 66 156
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 132
loongdragon 111
James Andrew 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jilly 69
Lestie4containergardens 67
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Buddhism
Jump to new posts Re: The Way of the Bodhisattva by Lisa - Buddhism @ 1 minute 44 seconds ago

In the first chapter of The Way of the Bodhisattva, Shantideva spends most of the time describing the tremendous value, beauty, and power of bodhicitta, or awakened mind, comparing it to a lightening bolt in a dark night (I included this verse in the
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ 2 minutes 24 seconds ago

A little (just a little) lower today. My parents were driving me crazy almost all day and I am still trying to get over Monday plus I have low energy and still suffer from insomnia. I took a small nap this afternoon and when I started it my parents
Exercise
Jump to new posts The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor @ 10 minutes 33 seconds ago

The Bar Method is a workout that sculpts the body and promises the shape and grace admired in dancers. You do not need to be a dancer to participate as people of all shapes, sizes, and age, can enjoy the benefits equally. The Bar Method a Body Scul
Paranormal
Jump to new posts The Haunting of Chretien Point by ParanormalHost @ 30 minutes 54 seconds ago

I've had the pleasure of touring many beautiful plantation homes in the state of Louisiana, but I have not yet checked out the former cotton plantation of Chretien Point near Opelousas in Sunset, Louisiana. The Haunting of Chretien Point
German Culture
Jump to new posts Re: William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare? by Deb - Animal Life @ 46 minutes 38 seconds ago

I am completely surprised! I thought England held the heart of Shakespeare. One of the coon hounds I took in from the desert carries his namesake. There were three abandoned brothers in total. I named them Shakespeare, Poe, and Leonardo. I was pl
Unemployment
Jump to new posts Weathering the Rejection Letter by Corlia - Unemployment Editor @ Today at 09:05 PM

Rejection letters sting. After all, you invest so much of yourself in the process that rejection feels personal. Share your rejection experiences, and let us know what you did to cope. Weathering the Dreaded Rejection Letter
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Angie @ Today at 08:38 PM

I didn't spend any money today but my husband took me out to dinner tonight. My grandsons spent the day with us.
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: Extreme Frugal Confessions by AKLisa- Knitting Editor @ Today at 06:42 PM

I leave spiders alone if possible because I know if they are in a place, there must be food for them, and I would rather let the spiders take care of the pests. I have heard that breweries do not kill spiders as they are seen as natural pest control
Container Gardening
Jump to new posts Re: Gardening Bumper Stickers by Francine - German Culture @ Today at 06:17 PM

Hi Lestie I can give you a bumper sticker that seems popular in Germany at the moment - translated: Earth Day is Hot and Getting Hotter.....so we should perhaps take more care of our gardens in the widest sense. Then there is 'I would rather be g
Freebies
Jump to new posts 100$ Gas Gift Card - Shell,Exxon,BP,Sunocco by purat @ Today at 05:54 PM

Just follow the instructions and claim your gift card. Enjoy. [url=lnkgo.com/1xUc]100$ Gas Gift Card[/url]
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: Extreme Frugal Confessions by Francine - German Culture @ Today at 05:43 PM

Am not sure that that is either 'Crazy' or 'Frugal' Jilly. It happens here too. Some spiders are carefully placed outside, others are allowed to remain inside 'forever' and deal with 'intruders'. Actually killing spiders is something I personall
Container Gardening
Jump to new posts Re: Gardening Bumper Stickers by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 05:37 PM

Rocky soil or tough roots? Take your pick.
German Culture
Jump to new posts William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare? by Francine - German Culture @ Today at 05:27 PM

On This Day: April 23, 1564 official birthday of playwright, poet and actor William Shakespeare, perhaps born on this date in Stratford-upon-Avon, England, so within a day or two his 450th anniversary. It is certain however that he died on April 23,
Short Stories
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Earth Day! by Jilly @ Today at 04:51 PM

Thank you for the fairy garden information. That sounds like a fun, fantastical design idea. I like it.
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: Extreme Frugal Confessions by Jilly @ Today at 04:48 PM

Here's something I do that's ridiculous. I leave the spiders in my corners alone. The deal is: they stay in their corners and catch bugs, and I don't kill them or relocate them. It works pretty well. I get free pest control, and they get a home. Ve
Container Gardening
Jump to new posts Re: Gardening Bumper Stickers by Lestie4containergardens @ Today at 04:47 PM

"I'm a Green Queen. I'm a Gardener."
Container Gardening
Jump to new posts Re: Gardening Bumper Stickers by Lestie4containergardens @ Today at 04:40 PM

"I'm a Green Queen. I'm a Gardener."
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you donate or recycle today? by Jilly @ Today at 04:29 PM

Today I went through a ton of old mail, and cleaned out a bunch of paper files that no longer have relevance. Bringing my paper recycling bin to the car! (it's near the supermarket and I can drop those off next time to do errands). Did you recycle
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:26 PM

I walked today.
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Jilly @ Today at 04:25 PM

Angie, that sounds like you had fun. Today, I will have a happy hour special with some friends for a birthday shindig - 3 drafts for 3 dollars each.
German Culture
Jump to new posts Re: Spring and German Farmhouses by Francine - German Culture @ Today at 04:16 PM

Hi Lestie..........Sorry to be so late but I definitely replied to this ages ago and have only just noticed that reply has disappeared - Springtime Magic? Well in Germany at least the witches etc. are already getting ready for their April 30 jambore
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Big news - signature of Big Bang inflation found! by Kathryn - Short Stories @ Today at 04:08 PM

I just recently saw a short article on this. Absolutely fascinating! Exciting knowledge seems to open a door at every turn. It's an inspiring time to be alive. You have wonderful links!
Daytime TV
Jump to new posts Re: Word Associations by Rosie 66 @ Today at 04:06 PM

Hop
Walking
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Rosie 66 @ Today at 04:04 PM

debate
Pop Music
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game by Rosie 66 @ Today at 04:02 PM

BACK Stabbers The O'Jays
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >
Brand New Posts
The Way of the Bodhisattva
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
33 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
1 minute 13 seconds ago
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
9 minutes 22 seconds ago
The Haunting of Chretien Point
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
29 minutes 43 seconds ago
William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare?
by Deb - Animal Life
German Culture
45 minutes 27 seconds ago
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
Today at 09:05 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Angie
Frugal Living
Today at 08:38 PM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by AKLisa- Knitting Editor
Frugal Living
Today at 06:42 PM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Francine - German Culture
Container Gardening
Today at 06:17 PM
100$ Gas Gift Card - Shell,Exxon,BP,Sunoc
co

by purat
Freebies
Today at 05:54 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Lisa - Buddhism, Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor, Izeigo, Nancy Roussy), 133 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.