Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Sarah Lou, Jillian G., Chatty Cathy, Lacelady, belle25
57611 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57611 Members
417 Forums
114507 Topics
812970 Posts

Max Online: 615 @ 04/22/15 01:11 PM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 297
"Rosie" 280
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 113
Mona - Astronomy 107
Jana - Creativity Editor 106
daisybun 68
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 41
Angie 31
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor 23
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Undefined index: tool_tip
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Columbus and the Flat Earth Myth *new* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Gossouin de Metz was a 13th century priest and poet, author of Imago Mundi (Image of the World). He wrote his epic poem in Latin, for many centuries the language of the Church, scholars and educated people. The poem was about creation, the Earth and
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Creativity fun and games by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

I still have not tried any of the Bella Online games. I used to play on Click For A Change but last year (it will be 1 year soon) it stopped working (im still going there once a day in hope its back). Late January I started playing the Windows 7 game
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: New World Wonders by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

For me Angkor Wat and the pyramids in Egypt are the most beautiful wonders of the world. The only things that can come close to these places were made many years ago and nothing from the last century can.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: How grief and trauma affect our creativity by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

When I was writing I was using a lot of my awful experiences from my home life to bullying to loneliness to everything else. I turned them into hope and happiness.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Creative inspiration from dreams and fears by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

My day dreams yes but I have never had a dream when sleeping that has inspired me.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Is cheating okay? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

I do not see this as cheating. Coloring and painting by number is also one of my favorite pastime. I do not have any talent in drawing so coloring is me in a sense drawing. I also color without any number. Between the two I prefer by number. Still ev
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Angie @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

It was 50 today and wet. I went to a George Washington Birthday Luncheon that was rescheduled from February due to snow. Rain is better than snow. The speaker was excellent - his topic was Robert E. Lee in the Shadow of George Washington.
Astronomy
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Hubble will be 25 this year! by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Here is a fantastic montage of 25 of the greatest Hubble Space Telescope images of all time. If you wonder what any of the images are, click on the picture and it will take you to an ESA page that gives you a link to each of them.
Comedy Movies
-->> Jump to new posts New Review: Vegas Vacation! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Today's review comes on the heels of me learning they're doing another Vacation movie this summer. So, here's what the first reboot looked like: Vegas Vacation Movie Review Enjoy!
Indian Culture
-->> Jump to new posts Earthquake in Nepal by Gordon Barlow @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

My son and his companion left Nepal a week ago after three weeks of paragliding. Where they were staying was only 500 yards from where one of the buildings collapsed! Cutting things a bit fine...
Contests & Sweepstakes
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Word From Last Letter Game by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Drink
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Quotes about Creativity by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

“Creativity takes courage. ” ― Henri Matisse
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Curious...What kind of music do you listen to? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

I run the gamut, classical, Goth, rock and everything in between. The music I listen to depends on what I want to do at the time or what mood I'm in.
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Gordon Barlow @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

90 degrees here (in old money) at 3 p.m., and humid. Parts of the US are still feeling the effects of global cooling, and we're in one of the global warming areas. We've got the best of it, at the moment!
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Your Most Memorable Book by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

It would have to be The Hobbit. It was printed in green. That's why I picked it up at the library many, many moons ago.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: A finger or a brush? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

Depends on my mood. It could be both and depends on what I'm painting.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Your favorite cartoon character . . . by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Scooby Doo! Ruh roh!
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Pause by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

There are those times when I have to do just that, pause. It's usually when my mind is racing ninety to nothing and I can't get focused. Just stepping away or taking a short walk sometimes helps me get my balance back.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: How do the seasons affect creativity? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

I seem to have different waves of creativity depending on the weather. I do really great work in gloomy weather but love the sunshine and warmth. I don't have a husband, but I noticed that when I'm full of angst that I write a totally different typ
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What would you be?! by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

That's hard to say. I'd love to be a bird, so I could fly but also one of the big cats because they're graceful, beautiful and strong.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Creative cycles by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

I prefer night as well, but an idea can and usually does strike at about anytime. I just find that my mind relaxes more at night and the ideas come flying at me.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: When did you last play with coloured pencils? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

It's been far too long!
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

I'll take apart some more watches and my old computer to scavenge the usable parts out of them to take my first adventure in making a steampunk picture.
Inspiration
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

It's slightly warm, but overcast. Gloomy day.
Creativity
-->> Jump to new posts Re: Are you creative in the kitchen? by Jana - Creativity Editor @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

I agree Nancy. But I also like to make up new things. I'll get hungry for something but not have everything I think I should have, so I look around. I have some of this, a little of that, etc. Most of the time it turns out, but there are other times
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Brand New Posts
Columbus and the Flat Earth Myth *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 10:53 PM
Creativity fun and games
by Nancy Roussy
Creativity
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
New World Wonders
by Nancy Roussy
Creativity
Yesterday at 04:21 PM
How grief and trauma affect our creativity
by Nancy Roussy
Creativity
Yesterday at 03:03 PM
Creative inspiration from dreams and fears
by Nancy Roussy
Creativity
Yesterday at 02:59 PM
Is cheating okay?
by Nancy Roussy
Creativity
Yesterday at 02:57 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie
Inspiration
Yesterday at 01:56 PM
Hubble will be 25 this year!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 01:44 PM
New Review: Vegas Vacation!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 12:35 PM
Quotes about Creativity
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Yesterday at 12:21 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 134 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.