Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ibrahimm, lunna, EvlinSymon, MissXYZ, UltimatePurpose
57693 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57,693 Registered Members
417 Forums
115,095 Topics
818,313 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 543
Nancy Roussy 424
Sheryl T 289
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 156
Mona - Astronomy 136
Jana - Creativity Editor 91
Susan - Meditation Editor 59
Lestie4containergardens 58
Deanna - New Age 56
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Distance Learning
Jump to new posts Why the fascination with social media? by Patricia PN @ Today at 12:33 AM

Social media offers many valuable capabilities beyond sharing a great selfie. What do you like most about social media?
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

From time to time, I ask readers if they would like to join my newsletter list. Here is information, just in case you are interested. I send out a Sandwiches Newsletter every week. It contains information on my latest article. Sometimes I put infor
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Tomato Sandwich Ideas by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

I am so jealous of my sister-in-law! We put in patio tomatoes at the same time. She is getting oodles of succulent red tomatoes from her plant. We are feeding the squirrels green tomatoes! Does anybody have a natural, non-fatal answer to squirrels
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Shopping at Costco Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Lights that are solar powered to place by your walkway or backyard pond. Next: D or L
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Cheese quesadilla made with a grilled flour tortilla, cheese, sliced avocado, and roasted veggies. I used squash, peppers, and onion to oven roast in olive oil.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Soup du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Chili made with black beans, organic ground beef, spices, and Jack's Special Salsa. This is our favorite way to use the salsa when it is getting just a tad old! We served the chili with cheese quesadillas.
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Fresh tarragon with balsamic vinegar in mayo mixed with finely chopped chicken on naan. Next: F or N
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sides du jour by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

We grilled chicken thighs for the 4th. You can use grilled chicken for tasty sandwiches! I also made potatoes that were low on grease. Boil small red potatoes. Slice them with or without their skins. Marinate the potatoes in a small amount of Itali
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Fried oysters on a French roll with remoulade. Next: F or E
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: Better Nutrition Helps ADD by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

We grilled chicken for the 4th. I also made potatoes that were low on grease. Boil small red potatoes. Slice them with or without their skins. Marinate the potatoes in a small amount of Italian dressing. Then, put them in a foil pie plate and put the
Jump to new posts Re: First Letter-Last Letter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

ginseng
Jump to new posts Re: First Letter-Last Letter by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

gang

gong
Baha'i Faith
Jump to new posts Lost Civilizations, or, How Old Is Creation ? by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

What do the teachings of the Bahá'í Faith have to say about ancient civilizations and the age of the Universe? Lost Civilizations, or, How Old Is Creation ?
Daughters
Jump to new posts July 4th weekend safety tips by Tuculia @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

July 4th is the perfect holiday for friends and family to get together and enjoy food, fun, games and of course, the fireworks. Even though this celebration can be a lot of fun it can also be dangerous. See what your local law enforcement would
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Angie, Until this year she has always enjoyed being in pain. Her favorite story of all time is when she had an allergic reaction to a coconut pie and she waited one week to go see her doctor, she always lights up with pride when she gets to the part
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Angie @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Nancy, I am sure she was frightened when she fell. She may disguise her fear by laughing but falling is not a laughing matter. She will probably be very sore tomorrow and you need to watch her because, when she hit her head, she may have hurt he
Sewing
Jump to new posts Easy Projects to Sew Using Bandanas by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

The bandana has become an iconic summer fabric favorite. Like its Americana counterpart - blue jeans, it has withstood the test of time. Visit the BellaOnline Sewing Site for new sewing articles.
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

She just came here and she told me that her feet lost control when she entered the bath and she ended up hitting her back and head and she also ended up underneath the water. She told me I just had to stay here like dad and do nothing. She also thing
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

I made a mistake, the movie is not playing again tonight so I'll have to wait eventhough I was sighing and looking at the time this will just get on my nerves!
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

My mom just fell in the bathroom. I was watching a new movie and had to go see what was going on because of course dad did not move at all eventhough he was in the living room which is close to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and she answered nor
Atheist
Jump to new posts Re: Random Thoughts by Lestie4containergardens @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

It's the N-factor that's missing!
Atheist
Jump to new posts Re: Random Thoughts by xmeecosmic @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

A theist is not a atheist and a atheist is not a theist, So why do they sound the same?
Sewing
Jump to new posts Bridal sewing by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Has anyone ever attempted to sew a bridal gown at the request of a family member or friend? Was the project a success or one of angst and frustration? I would love to hear from other sewers on this subject!
Comedy Movies
Jump to new posts New Review - They Came Together! by Rick - Funny Flicks @ Yesterday at 08:04 AM

Happy 4th of July! Here's a movie that's a whole genre of movies in less than an hour and a half, why not? They Came Together Movie Review Eat hot dogs and blow stuff up! It's America time!
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13 >
Brand New Posts
Why the fascination with social media?
by Patricia PN
Distance Learning
Today at 12:33 AM
Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 06:31 PM
Tomato Sandwich Ideas
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 06:28 PM
Sandwich du jour
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 06:24 PM
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 06:22 PM
Sides du jour
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 06:18 PM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
Yesterday at 06:15 PM
Lost Civilizations, or, How Old Is Creation ?
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Yesterday at 04:45 PM
July 4th weekend safety tips
by Tuculia
Daughters
Yesterday at 02:05 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 01:26 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Lynne - ChristianLiving), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.