Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D., OHNSENT, Neemah, Linda Crabtree, Daffyjo
58160 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,160 Registered Members
417 Forums
117,956 Topics
838,628 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 194
"Rosie" 166
Mona - Astronomy 104
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 72
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 51
Lestie4containergardens 28
Angie 28
Susan - Meditation Editor 26
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 18
mary-tea1 12
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 59 minutes 20 seconds ago

Evening meditation time. I'm nearly done with book 1 in my fairy-tale Cinderella series. I've been rewriting this one for nearly two years now and am finally at a point where I'm reasonably happy with it. Originally I was following along the traditio
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Dogwood Dilemmas by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 12:23 PM

Dogwood Dilemmas is loading up in both Kindle (ebook) and paperback! Subscribe to my Amazon page to hear when they're live! https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Shea/e/B002BLWXPQ/ This was set in April 2015 - I've been working on it for quite a while. It's
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Chelle - Marriage Editor @ Today at 11:59 AM

How frustrating! This is not fiction, but I finally pulled my book on Depression and Christianity out of mothballs and started truly working on it today. I wrote about 5 pages. I feel wrung out and depressed that I wrote so little, but this thing dr
Marriage
Jump to new posts Love Is by Chelle - Marriage Editor @ Today at 11:53 AM

I'm a little late, but this week's article is finally up Love Is This article is based on the verse in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Most of you are probably familiar with at least the first two lines: Quote:Love is patient, Love is kind Tod
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Look up - there are beautiful sights in the sky! by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 10:07 AM

David Yu isn't an astrophotographer, but he is a very talented photographer who takes exquisite photos in and around San Francisco. Shot this morning, this photo shows a waning crescent moon with earthshine in a beautiful early morning sky.
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts How Important Are Audiences Age 50+ To Box Office? by Angela - Drama Movies @ Today at 10:02 AM

A new study by Movio and AARP has shown that a large percentage of the audience for Oscar-nominated films is over the age of 50. From January 1st to February 5th, 2017, 56% of the seats in theaters showing Oscar nominees such as "Fences", &
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Aspen Allegations is now #2 in Crime by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 09:23 AM

Wow! Aspen Allegations is now #2 in Crime and I have no idea why. Is it being featured in a newsletter somewhere? Can those of you who get book newsletters take a look? I can't find it on any I get, but this traffic is coming from somewhere ... it's
Fiction Writing
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You Write Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 09:00 AM

I've been working on variations of the left cover for my new Cinderella series. Yesterday evening I happened to see that someone else had used the exact same stock image for their Cinderella book. Part of what's funny is that I'd hated the "toil
Current Events
Jump to new posts White House has blocked CNN by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 08:38 AM

The White House has blocked CNN, LA Times, NY Times from a briefing; Breitbart was allowed in. This is the Twilight Zone. Also, Trump is pressuring news organizations to publicly print the names of ALL sources - he says unnamed sources shouldn't be a
Yoga
Jump to new posts Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 08:21 AM

I just finished my morning yoga routine - it was warm enough to do it on the back porch! In February in Massachusetts! This is insanity . And I'm not even talking "a nip in the air" warm. I'm talking t-shirt and shorts weather. Time to send
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:42 AM

Amazing!
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:38 AM

Yesterday it was partly cloudy, raining off/on, foggy off/on and windy. At night it was raining on/off, foggy on/off and windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was somewhat risen. When I got up it was partly cloudy and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:36 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 4:39 and got up at 13:32. I washed my washcloths and towels, watched Modern Family at 18:00, MasterChef Junior at 23:00 and changed the time on my alarm clock (too lazy to do the other clocks). It was a one time get up nigh
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:33 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), fried macaroni (vegetable oil + scallops + green onions + macaroni + soya sauce), one white uncooked potato pan fried in butt
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 06:30 AM

I do not remember my dreams.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 06:01 AM

On February 23, 1987 a supernova appeared in the Tarantula Nebula. Thirty years on the Hubble Space Telescope has a new image of SN1987A. Quote:[The supernova] is located in the centre of the image amidst a backdrop of stars. The bright ring arou
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 05:37 AM

On this day in 1945 – February 23rd – Svetlana Gerasimenko was born. Gerasimenko was the co-discoverer of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko, the comet which was studied by the Rosetta mission. Both the Rosetta spacecraft and the lander Philae ar
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 05:07 AM

On this day in 1987 – February 23rd – the light from supernova SN 1987A reached Earth. The supernova occurred in the Tarantula Nebula in our neighboring galaxy the Large Magellanic Cloud. It was the closest supernova seen in nearly four hundred
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

A ferocious storm hit the British Isles yesterday. Fortunately, I didn't suffer from the worst of it, though some flights were cancelled at Heathrow. It was certainly very windy, but not as bad as the up-to-100mph winds on the west coast that closed
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Evening meditation time. Today was a wildly hectic day on little sleep - I'm exhausted and turning in early! Tomorrow is even busier, so I need to be firing on all cylinders from the moment I wake up . One step at a time! #namaste
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 07:11 AM

Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago. I found a man living in a cave very hungry. He was an actor very famous (cannot remember). I told him after we had a talk and he was trying to convince me he was okay that I will go get him a lunch in
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:55 AM

Yesterday it was partly cloudy and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was starting to rise. When I got up it was partly cloudy and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 3:09 and got up at 12:24. I made two decisions, wrote some notes, changed my bathrobe (+ the shower gel and 2 sponges) and finally was able to change my email on this website. It was a bad night and a very bad day.
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:51 AM

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetable (2 slices that was part of a pork roast [it was in the freezer] + brussel sprouts [Selection or Compliments] + 2 nant
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 06:47 AM

I remember one dream. I was going to go to an appointment, dad was driving and mom was there too. We left early to shop and before leaving she said she had to go somewhere real quick but it took a longer time and when she came out she looked like sh
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Brand New Posts
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Dogwood Dilemmas
Fiction Writing
12:23 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Chelle - Marriage Editor
Fiction Writing
11:59 AM
Love Is
by Chelle - Marriage Editor
Marriage
11:53 AM
Look up - there are beautiful sights in the sky!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
10:07 AM
How Important Are Audiences Age 50+ To Box Office?
by Angela - Drama Movies
Drama Movies
10:02 AM
Aspen Allegations is now #2 in Crime
Fiction Writing
09:23 AM
White House has blocked CNN
Current Events
08:38 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
08:21 AM
Hubble is now 26 - Happy Birthday
by Nancy Roussy
Astronomy
07:42 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 54 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.