Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
ankitathakur, Bradleywitham, MorganEm, vancanh, Eilleen
58350 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Most Online410
Feb 3rd, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 20
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Stress Management
13 minutes ago
Had some peace today (which ended when i was replying to a post here); I got up thinking I would have at least a second excited about it because mom was getting ready to go outside while dad was there but dad came back while mom was getting dressed and I almost had a panic attack...
see more
868,238 Views · 1,343 Comments
18 minutes ago
These times are stressful because people make it stressful. Whether you want to celebrate one or a few or most or all of them just do not stress about it. It is completely insane how people force themselves to visit people they hate, to invite people they hate, to buy gifts and e...
see more
235 Views · 1 Comments
Self Development
1 hour ago
Continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched the rest of february 8 and all of 9 - there was 6 new [1 from the day before and thankfully it was a double because the other was taken out by the user] and 1 double with the others and maybe 1 other too [it was harder to ch...
see more
1,047,900 Views · 1,123 Comments
1 hour ago
Yesterday it was changing and windy. At night it was windy. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was sunny and windy....
see more
1,727,008 Views · 2,710 Comments
1 hour ago
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:57 and got up at 9:51. I calculated one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing, wrote one note and changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, changed one n...
see more
1,464,939 Views · 2,346 Comments
Low Carb
2 hours ago
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers and three white boiled by mom two days before potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion in olive oil and butter, Coa...
see more
1,016,698 Views · 1,758 Comments
2 hours ago
I remember three dreams. I woke up and saw that dad had went to the grocery store and got me a fresh white bread that was my favorite. The next thing I remember was them talking and I thought he was talking about available jobs and I said something that was an exclamation mixed ...
see more
110,850 Views · 575 Comments
Yesterday at 04:39 PM
Deborah Byrd reminds us that Mars will be a special treat this year. QuoteRemember Mars in 2003? That was the year the red planet came closer to Earth than it had been in some 60 thousand years. Mars can be a bright planet. It can outshine most stars. But, in 2003, for a few mont...
see more
863 Views · 12 Comments
Yesterday at 04:14 PM
Hollywood remembers Stephen Hawking. QuoteStars paid their condolences to famed British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking, the author of the worldwide best-selling book A Brief History of Time and the subject of the Oscar-winning film The Theory of Everything, following his d...
see more
187 Views · 4 Comments
Yesterday at 03:56 PM
I liked Google's spring equinox greeting. It was designed by Sophie Diao....
see more
98 Views · 2 Comments
Yesterday at 03:48 PM
SatNav is keeping track of Tiangong-1. They have it coming down on April 3rd. You can watch their countdown. I wonder how close their prediction will be....
see more
635 Views · 8 Comments
Yesterday at 03:33 PM
On this day in 1997 - March 22nd - Comet Hale-Bopp made its closest approach to Earth. The two-tailed comet was probably the most widely observed comet of the twentieth century. It's also known as the Great Comet of 1997....
see more
8,405 Views · 128 Comments
Fashion Jewelry
Yesterday at 02:24 PM
wow, great many thanks for your sharing....
see more
454 Views · 3 Comments
Natural Living
Yesterday at 04:20 AM
Face masks can really help improve your skin. The problem is, commercial facial masks can be loaded with harmful chemicals. You can easily make your own masks using simple ingredients, such as eggs. Natural Egg Facial Mask Recipes for All Skin Types...
see more
36 Views · 0 Comments
03/21/18 09:39 PM
Here's a splendid mosaic of the Orion constellation by Derrick Lam. [click to enlarge] The camera picks up the colors more vividly than our eyes do. QuoteCool red giant Betelgeuse takes on a strong orange tint as the brightest star at the upper left. Orion's hot blue stars are nu...
see more
1,286 Views · 6 Comments
03/21/18 08:56 PM
Thread is thread, right? Practically any continuous spun twisted thin filament can be used as thread when needed. Since thread, of whatever kind, literally holds everything together it is important to try and match the sewing thread to the specific sewing project. Thread Types a...
see more
30 Views · 0 Comments
03/21/18 08:35 PM
No! This insanity that it is always worst for women is just that, insane! The only places where it is true it is where women do not have rights which is where feminists should put their energy!...
see more
483 Views · 3 Comments
Sleep Disorders
03/21/18 07:09 PM
It started quickly but barely felt it so I thought it would not work but quickly I fell asleep for three to four hours (maybe 5 or close to it) then it did not work anymore, I did fell asleep two more times for short periods. I will try the third dosage probably soon, I have hig...
see more
3,488 Views · 32 Comments
Brand New Posts
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy. Stress Management
03/23/18 04:16 PM
The Holidays & The Unemployed
by Nancy Roussy. Unemployment
03/23/18 04:11 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
03/23/18 02:40 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
03/23/18 02:38 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
03/23/18 02:36 PM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy. Low Carb
03/23/18 02:29 PM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy. Dreams
03/23/18 02:26 PM
2018 - Keep an eye on the sky
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
03/22/18 04:39 PM
Good-bye, Stephen Hawking
03/22/18 04:14 PM
Happy Spring Equinox
03/22/18 03:56 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Nancy Roussy), 164 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.