logo

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Cleaning
07/16/18 03:51 PM

This article is all about my favorite tools and cleaners that I use in my own home with my own family. I will share what they are and why I love them.

Favorite Cleaning Tools and Cleaners

What are some of your favorite cleaners and tools?

Make it a great one!
0 19 Read More
Knitting
07/15/18 04:39 PM
Local Yarn Shops are treasures. Where is yours, and why do you like it?
0 24 Read More
Yoga
07/15/18 04:33 PM
Have you tried this pose? What's your experience?
0 24 Read More
Christian Living
07/15/18 12:05 AM
A living faith draws us toward worship never pushes away.

Living Faith versus Religion
0 30 Read More
Short Stories
07/14/18 11:36 PM
Maeve Binchy Bio and Story Review
Ireland native, Anne Maeve Binchy, used her creativity to look at and write about people and their daily goings-on. Such can be found in her short story, "A Tactful Conversation". A review of this story follows Binchy's mini bio.
0 42 Read More
Sandwiches
07/14/18 02:54 PM

If you love your sandwiches as much as I do, you deserve a real sandwich meal. These yummy candy treats are a perfect ending to that tasty sandwich meal. Store the little bits of deliciousness in the freezer, and pull them out as-needed. Mmmmmm!

I like to save money on food. Buying several kinds of candy for dessert plates can be expensive. My White Fudge Recipe can yield quite a few unique types of candy, just by changing the add-ins and coatings. A sandwich can stand alone, but adding a small sweet treat can enhance your sandwich meal.

White Fudge Candy Recipes
0 20 Read More
Reading
07/14/18 02:51 PM
Summer is in full swing in the Northern Hemisphere, but there is still time to encourage summer reading. Here are some ideas to add pizzazz to that summer reading fun.

Celebrate the lazy days of summer with a summer reading bag for each person in your family. This doesn't need to be expensive! Inexpensive gift bags from the dollar store with gently used books fill the bill nicely!

Summer Reading for the Whole Family
0 35 Read More
Drama Movies
07/13/18 11:14 PM
"Dark Money", a documentary investigating the unknown sources funding American political candidates, opens this weekend. It is produced and directed by Kimberly Reed, who focuses on the effect dark money is having on politics in her home state of Montana. The film is opening in New York and will expand to other cities throughout the summer. Dark Money Official Trailer
0 24 Read More
Drama Movies
07/13/18 10:52 PM
It was confirmed today that the "Downton Abbey" saga will continue in a Julian Fellowes-scripted feature film. Brian Percival, who directed the first television episode, will direct the film. All the major cast members, including Michelle Dockery, Maggie Smith, and Hugh Bonneville, will be reprising their roles. No story details or a release date yet, but producer Gareth Neame said "Julian’s script charms, thrills and entertains and in Brian Percival’s hands we aim to deliver everything that one would hope for as Downton comes to the big screen.”
0 28 Read More
Unemployment
07/13/18 08:21 PM
Over the years I have been fortunate to obtain permanent employment in between jobs. Having a car does help as this allows you to fill any assignments they may have open. Part of getting on the "first call" list is being able to do this. Another tip - join as many temporary work agencies as you can and work for the "first" one to contact you about an assignment that fits into what you are seeking as a permanent job. Temporary work assignments allow you to check out the company and the company to check you out. Going on an interview never gives you the insight you get from actually working for a company. Anyone has any favorite temporary work agencies they have worked for? Mine has been Spherion which use to be Norrell. I had started out with Norrell and stayed with this company throughout the years. Happy job hunting and keep in mind that no matter how many no's you may receive - your yes is on its way.
0 51 Read More
Prime Time TV
07/12/18 08:24 PM
The latest revival of Family Feud comes on the Game Show Network (GSN). (The first episode aired in 1976). Steve Harvey is the host and he does a pretty good job. On Family Feud, two families consisting of five members compete against each other by answering popular survey questions.

The Family Feud
0 21 Read More
Attention Deficit Disorder
07/12/18 03:21 PM
If you were one of the hundreds of loyal readers who read this muffin recipe and said, "WHAAAAT?? This is messed up!" You were right. There was a glitch when I was publishing it, and sadly, I did not catch it. For several measurements, there was just a question mark. I have fixed it, and the recipe works now!

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I will strive to do better. I went back and evaluated the group of articles that I posted yesterday, and yeppers, they all had problems in the translation from my text to the published text. I fixed those rascally question marks! If you find one that I missed, please let me know!!

Power your family's brains with these nutritious and delicious blueberry muffins. They are great nutrition to support good brain functioning that can help to improve the negative symptoms of ADD. Brain healthy foods can be tasty. Try these easy-to-make blueberry muffins.

Healthy Blueberry Muffins for ADD
0 38 Read More
Drama Movies
07/11/18 09:28 PM
Rob Reiner directs and stars in "Shock and Awe", a drama about the only journalists who didn't buy the story that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction. The tagline for the film is "The Truth Matters". "Shock and Awe" also stars Tommy Lee Jones, Woody Harrelson, James Marsen, and Jessica Biel. It opens in theaters and VOD on July 13th. Shock and Awe Trailer
0 39 Read More
Sewing
07/11/18 09:08 PM
Whether designing for chic and feminine, artsy, beachy, bohemian, eclectic or simply good vibes, a few fabric remnants and a little sewing time can change a utilitarian dorm room into a student's relaxing happy place during the upcoming semesters.

Dorm Room Essentials
0 29 Read More
Drama Movies
07/11/18 09:07 PM
The French biopic "Gauguin: Voyage to Tahiti" is playing in US theaters beginning today. Vincent Cassel, a French actor who also appears in English-language pics such as "Black Swan" and "Eastern Promises", plays the disaffected painter who travels to Tahiti in search of new inspiration. Gauguin: Voyage to Tahiti Official Trailer
0 29 Read More
Baptist
07/11/18 08:50 PM
As a Christian, you die to self. You become selfless. You surrender every part of self to your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He begins a good work in you. Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord.

Blessings in Submission
0 29 Read More
Brand New Posts
2018: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/18/18 06:25 AM
Two eclipses - wow? excitement?
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/18/18 06:21 AM
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy. 07/18/18 02:59 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/18/18 12:22 AM
Biggest in the Solar System - Facts for Kids *new*
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/17/18 09:58 PM
Top Five Games
by Nancy Roussy. 07/17/18 04:25 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/17/18 02:32 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/17/18 02:25 PM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/17/18 02:15 PM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/17/18 02:12 PM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.