logo

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Clairvoyance
5 hours ago
Caught a baby a few hours ago, near the stairs downstairs.
631 260,328 Read More
Self Development
5 hours ago

I collect miniature pianos - small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and made from all types of materials, e.g., glass, wood, metal, silver, crystal, etc.

On moving to my current property I had them in several boxes for ages. Today I am moving the last of them to just one place. That will also ensure I don't buy any duplicates!
1,312 1,128,862 Read More
Astronomy
7 hours ago
On this day in 2005 - August 12th - NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) was launched.

Since 2006, MRO has been conducting reconnaissance and exploration of Mars from orbit.
317 26,232 Read More
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 09:20 PM
[Linked Image]

Hurrah! I have been stuck on writing book 15 in my medieval adventure series since October 2016. I just couldn't find a new theme I wanted to write about. And then suddenly one came to me. In the past two days I've written 25,000 words / 16 Chapters. The story is flowing!

What are you guys up to?

Book 1 in the series is free here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006JDEK0I/
544 395,039 Read More
Drama Movies
Yesterday at 09:17 PM
The French drama "The Apparition" stars Vincent Lindon and will be in select US theaters in September. Lindon plays a skeptical journalist hired by the Catholic church to validate a vision of the Virgin Mary. Lindon is particularly good at inhabiting the wounded male persona, as in "Mademoiselle Chambon" and "A Few Hours of Spring". One of my favorite actors. The Apparition Official Trailer
0 16 Read More
Drama Movies
Yesterday at 08:56 PM
Sony Classics is going to be distributing the new Rudolph Nureyev biopic directed by Ralph Fiennes. Titled "The White Crow", Fiennes also stars as a Russian ballet coach. Dancer Oleg Ivenko plays Nureyev in the drama that will focus on Nureyev's defection to the US in 1961. The script is by David Hare, inspired by Julie Kavanaugh's book "Rudolph Nureyev: The Life". Look for the film to be released during awards season in the fall.
0 20 Read More
Knitting
Yesterday at 07:39 PM
I've always liked the people at Mason Dixon Knitting, and their new Field Guides are fun! Which is your favorite?
0 17 Read More
Yoga
Yesterday at 07:33 PM
This is one of my favorite poses, and I like what it's done for my balance. How about you?
0 19 Read More
Stress Management
Yesterday at 06:06 PM
Still going with it and still no doubt despite being awaken (well 1 of the times being awaken) with the phone ringing and hearing mom talking with the secretary of the doctor she had an appointment with tomorrow, I knew they were canceling it so no peace for me tomorrow, she crossed it on the calendar that has our appointments and wrote something but I only could read September but I am not sure if this is when she has to call for an appointment or when she will go.
1,422 926,002 Read More
Inspiration
Yesterday at 06:04 PM
Yesterday it was sunny and windy.

At night it was windy.

When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was somewhat risen.

When I got up it was sunny and windy.
2,948 1,870,652 Read More
Self Development
Yesterday at 06:02 PM
Continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday finished july 6 [1] and almost all of july 7 [1] there was no new - again got the last 11 extras down 1 place and above these added another extra), continue the game and Alien: Covenant.
1,312 1,128,862 Read More
Inspiration
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
Just writing something so that the new page appears!
2,520 1,584,972 Read More
Inspiration
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:44 and got up at 12:29. I changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, started the Defender, cleaned my bedroom, checked Windows for updates (0), calculated two things and deleted one link and changed one note and did one search, played the game once (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and calculated one thing and changed two notes, changed one note, played the game once (lost), changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, added two pictures, changed four notes and did one search and calculated three things and changed the place of twelve links, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.
2,520 1,584,972 Read More
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with an half of a Pom english muffin (butter), another of the cucumber and fried pasta (vegetable oil + some of the chicken leftovers + macaroni + green onions + soya sauce), Coaticook three color ice cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, some of the pork leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg with some of the remaining curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.
1,914 1,108,323 Read More
Dreams
Yesterday at 05:51 PM
And another try!
800 154,202 Read More
Dreams
Yesterday at 05:51 PM
And here's another try!
800 154,202 Read More
Dreams
Yesterday at 05:50 PM
800 154,202 Read More
Dreams
Yesterday at 05:49 PM
I do not remember my dreams.
800 154,202 Read More
Astronomy
Yesterday at 03:10 PM
The peak of the Perseids is past, but there are still meteors to be seen in a clear dark sky. Here is a lovely view from yesterday showing Mars on the left, two meteors and the Milky Way. Photo taken by Joe Randall at Twin Lakes, Colorado.
6 183 Read More
Astronomy
Yesterday at 03:04 PM
Have you seen Mars this summer? I woke up in the night and went to the window. Didn't see any Perseids, but there was a break in the clouds and Mars was as bright as a beacon. Just wow! You can see Mars on the left in Mike Killian's photo.
42 4,331 Read More
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:32 AM
On this day in 1877 - August 12th - Asaph Hall discovered Deimos, moon of Mars.
317 26,232 Read More
Daughters
Yesterday at 04:45 AM
The ever-changing face of a modern family. “Grandparent’s”as we know, are best, known for, spoiling, baking, and letting you eat all you want when you come over. What happens when a visit turns into a stay?

Grandparents The New Superhero

[Linked Image]
0 38 Read More
Natural Living
Yesterday at 01:54 AM

I am honestly not sure if we can grow gentian in New England or even if it grows wild. I think there are some false friends growing in the woods out here. I used to bump into it growing wild when I lived in Germany in the alps and I started to fall in love with it as a medicinal herb when I lived out there.

I personally buy gentian root in bulk from Mountain Rose Herbs - https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/gentian-root/profile

I have also heard that angostura bitters (that we use in cocktails) has gentian root in it, but the company is somewhat secretive about the actual formula.

I "grow" a lot of dandelions too. Or rather, they're in the lawn and since our whole yard is organic, we just leave them be. I dig out some of the roots in October, scrub them clean, and dry them.
2 73 Read More
Natural Living
Yesterday at 12:59 AM
Are you wondering what to do with all those fresh fruits and vegetables? Besides cook with them and eat them fresh, you can also preserve them! This article goes over several methods for preserving them.

How To Preserve the Fall Harvest

Let me know what you think! How do you preserve your fruits and vegetables?
0 23 Read More
Clairvoyance
Yesterday at 12:43 AM
631 260,328 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Brand New Posts
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy. Clairvoyance
08/14/18 08:11 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by JOY (Self Development). Self Development
08/14/18 07:43 AM
2018: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
08/14/18 05:57 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb. Fiction Writing
08/13/18 09:20 PM
The Apparition Starring Vincent Lindon
by Angela - Drama Movies. Drama Movies
08/13/18 09:17 PM
Ralph Fiennes Directed Rudolph Nureyev Biopic
by Angela - Drama Movies. Drama Movies
08/13/18 08:56 PM
MDK Field Guides
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. Knitting
08/13/18 07:39 PM
Vrksasana, or Tree Pose
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. Yoga
08/13/18 07:33 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy. Stress Management
08/13/18 06:06 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
08/13/18 06:04 PM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.