logo

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Marriage
Yesterday at 10:47 AM
After being gone way too long - I'm finally back!

This week's article is Date Night

Date Night is very important to a marriage. It gives us a chance to reconnect with each other as a couple, not just as Mom and Dad, or as two roommates passing in the morning and night.
0 34 Read More
Christian Living
05/18/19 05:06 PM
I leave these reminders on my refrigerator.

Life is unpredictable. We face real enemies, whether at the office dealing with competition and anger, or in a home office facing self-doubt or apathy, or in the back yard facing rodents and pestilence. Use this prayer as a reminder to begin each day with the power only God supplies.

POWER for Today
0 101 Read More
Dreams
05/17/19 08:05 PM
Do animals dream? Studies show that animals that enter REM sleep mostly likely do.

It seems obvious to me that dogs dream because our dogs have always yipped and went through running motions as they slept. Sometimes, they would growl or wag their tails. We always watched in wonder, hoping they were having pleasant dreams.

Do you think YOUR dog or cat or pet dreams?
0 114 Read More
Attention Deficit Disorder
05/17/19 04:19 AM

With ADD or another learning disability, you can accomplish what you work hard on and what you value. In the words of Michaela LeCompte, "my message to them is, do not let that label define what we can accomplish." Go beyond your label! Accomplish your college goals.

Accomplish College Goals with ADD
0 112 Read More
Drama Movies
05/17/19 01:40 AM
IFC Films, responsible for indie releases "Red Joan" and "Charlie Says", is launching a new subscription channel called IFC Films Unlimited. Amazon Prime will offer it as one of their video channels for a $6 monthly fee.

There are now over 200 streaming/subscription channels available. Too many?
0 79 Read More
Sewing
05/15/19 11:05 PM
From early spring through the start of fall, when the weather is warm and flowers abound, joyous wedding celebrations seem to happen every weekend. Although so many details need to be considered a few simple wedding accessories to sew bring a unique personal touch to this happiest of times.

Wedding Accessories to Sew
0 82 Read More
African American Literature
05/15/19 05:54 PM
As a book club selection, this novel will surely generate interesting discussions as there is so much to explore. However, does the basic story make for a great standalone read for the average reader? It depends on if the reader can get past its one glaring flaw.An American Marriage Book Review
0 54 Read More
Attention Deficit Disorder
05/10/19 06:25 PM

Using a weekly/monthly planner can be a huge asset for keeping your life with ADD/ADHD organized and on track. Think about what you need in a planner. Then, go find one that suits your needs. Staying organized is a great way to calm the chaos!

ADD and Using A Planner to Stay on Track
0 146 Read More
Sewing
05/08/19 11:14 PM
In trying to decipher optimal sewing machine tension for fabric, as if needle and thread choices were not enough for the home sewer, the serger or overlock machine elevates all, at times frustratingly, to an entirely new level of machine sewing considerations. Balanced serger stitches are the goal.

Serger Stitches and Thread Tension
0 183 Read More
Reading
05/08/19 06:55 PM

Here are some ideas beyond singing the ABC song to learn letters of the alphabet.

Alphabet Activities for Pre-Reading
0 62 Read More
Reading
05/08/19 06:53 PM

Do you have books at home that your child has outgrown? Here are some ideas to keep those well-loved books out of the landfill.

Rehoming or Reusing Your Child's Used Books
0 67 Read More
Drama Movies
05/08/19 06:20 AM
The 66th Annual Sydney Film Festival kicks off on June 5th with a screening of director Rachel Ward's new film "Palm Beach". The ensemble piece stars Richard E. Grant, Sam Neill, Bryan Brown (Ward's husband) and Greta Scacchi. Ward supports other women behind the camera and shot "Palm Beach" with a 50% female crew. The fest will also be screening Ward's first feature "Beautiful Kate" as part of its Essential Australian Women Directors Series. The entire slate of films was just released and is available on the fest's website. Sydney Film Festival
0 64 Read More
Drama Movies
05/08/19 06:09 AM
The trailer for "The Farewell", written and directed by Lulu Wang, was released on May 7th. Awkwafina stars as a young woman who learns her grandmother is dying. The family hides the fact from its elderly matriarch. Described on the IMDb site as a comedy, it looks like a drama/coming-of-age story to me with a few comic moments. Filmmaker Lulu Wang won awards at this year's Atlanta and Palm Springs Film Festivals for "The Farewell". Look for it in theaters on July 12th. The Farewell Official Trailer
0 38 Read More
Cleaning
05/07/19 04:42 PM
Cleaning with Children can be problematic unless you learn to include them in the process. Planning and teaching are key to making it successful.

Cleaning and Children

What are your favorite tips and tricks for success with your children?
0 34 Read More
Cleaning
05/07/19 03:53 PM
When you have pets, it is good to have some cleaning hacks to make your living space fresh and clean.

Cleaning and Pets

What are your tips and tricks for keeping your living spaces clean and fresh with pets?
0 57 Read More
Dreams
05/06/19 10:12 PM
The Bellaonline Dreams site has a new editor! Technically, I'm the last previous editor who took time off to care for elderly loved ones but now I have returned. Please be patient with me as I repopulate the site with new and older content that I think you will find useful as you interpret your dreams. Aside from dream symbol articles and dream interpretations, what else would you like to see on the dreams site? Cultural dreams? Dream science? I'm open to exploring all things related to dreams.

I hope you're still fascinated by your dreams, as I am. Let's talk dreams!
0 45 Read More
Christian Living
05/04/19 01:44 PM

Have you experienced the good feeling that comes with meeting someone who is genuinely happy to see you? Let's talk about how important a loving greeting is.

Greetings That Sing
0 47 Read More
Prime Time TV
05/02/19 02:05 AM

Safe is an interesting murder-mystery/soap opera starring Micheal C. Hall (Dexter) on Netflix that will keep you wanting more and more after each episode.

Safe
0 75 Read More
Sewing
05/01/19 11:44 PM
Hemming choices are at once simple to consider - making sure the lower finished edge is even all around or folded neatly and sewn securely, or more complex connected decisions that determine what kind of hem to apply that will complement the garment's overall aesthetics and eventual wear ability.

Hemming Basics
0 48 Read More
Drama Movies
05/01/19 08:45 PM
Actresses Robin Wright and Zelda Williams are set to make their first feature films as directors. Wright will play the lead role in her film, a survival drama tentatively titled "Land". Her character is a lawyer who moves to the wilds of Wyoming to live on her own terms. Zelda Williams's film is a thriller titled "AMA (Ask Me Anything). Williams is also developing a television series based on her short film "Shrimp".
0 49 Read More
Knitting
04/30/19 08:49 PM
I love linen, and I'm willing to learn how to work with it. How about you?
0 90 Read More
Yoga
04/29/19 07:01 PM
The facts are hard to gather, but the anecdotal evidence is clear. Might both be converging?
0 66 Read More
Baptist
04/29/19 04:46 AM
Prayer truly changes things. When we humble ourselves and pray to the Lord for our needs, we can rest assured that something changes in the atmosphere. We need to believe that we receive when we pray. Any small amount of doubt or unbelieve will hinder our prayers. Without faith, it is impossible to please God.

Heavenly Father, we approach the throne of grace as humbly as we know how, thanking you for your grace and mercy towards us. You are worthy to be praised. Forgive us of our sins. Father, teach us to pray as we ought to pray. You said that we should always pray. You said that if we believe in our heart and not doubt, we shall have what we pray for. Lord we thank you for answered prayer today. We believe that you are able to do just what you said that you would do. We are believing you for a breakthrough in healing, relationships, finances, and provision. We pray that whatever the need is, it will be met in the Name of Jesus. We know that you are able to turn any situation around. Thank you for answered prayer, Amen

If you stand in agreement, type Amen

Be blessed.
0 88 Read More
Natural Living
04/29/19 02:39 AM
Essential oils are a great addition to your life because they have many uses. However, there are so many to choose fro that it can be overwhelming. This article takes a look at six different essential oils that you really should consider.

Top Essential Oils to Get to Know
0 43 Read More
Reading
04/28/19 01:26 AM
:
Understanding reading levels can help parents get books that are just right for their children. Independent, instructional, and frustration levels are explored. This article tells you how to find that perfect book to help your child read and understand more about what they read.

Understanding Reading Levels
0 61 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Brand New Posts
2019: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/20/19 04:55 PM
Date Night
by Chelle - Marriage Editor. 05/20/19 10:47 AM
Look up in 2019!
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/19/19 09:26 PM
Eunice & Lois
by Lynne - ChristianLiving. 05/18/19 09:38 PM
A prayer to start the day
by Lynne - ChristianLiving. 05/18/19 05:06 PM
Our Sun – Quiz *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/18/19 09:29 AM
Does your dog/cat/pet dream?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/17/19 08:05 PM
Did you dream last night?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/17/19 07:50 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/17/19 07:38 PM
Accomplish College Goals with ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading. 05/17/19 04:19 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.