logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
Yes, I wear foundation all the time. I never use to like the made up look, but now I think it is definitely worth it. I have acne scarring and bags too at the moment though they are improving vastly I still feel more confident wearing makeup.

I do the whole deal- in all natural colors. I work with customers and I find that people respond better when you take care of your personal presentation-even though I never judge a book by its cover I know a LOT of people do. If I had perfect skin or close to it I would probably only wear a little bit of eyeliner and eyeshadow and mascara daily.

Because I have worn make up everyday for the last 5 years I can perfect a full face of going out makeup in 15mins-including eyeliner, liquid liner, eyeshadows, mascara, blush or bronzer, moisturizer, coverstick, liquid foundation, powder foundation.

Considering the amount of makeup I use people have no clue how much I actually wear- a lot of people think I just wear a bit of loose powder and eyeiner. When I drop into work without makeup everyone is shocked-and I often get asked if I feel sick - because I look like s***! At first this was hurtful but now I am glad that I can spend 15mins a day just to walk around with a huge confidence boost- and feel good with myself.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
I'm not embarrassed by my acne, I only get embarrassed if I have have one looks like it's going to pop! I really wouldn't wear any make up if I had healthy looking skin. I agree with you though Lisa, I would rather just bare all then wear more make up on my already pop like zits. I feel like I would just spread the bacteria.

I wear a little foundation during summer but more in winter to give my very pale skin a bit more colour. I have acne scarring from 40 years ago and it is still visible and I find that a little foundation minimizes it.

Last edited by Jan: Current Events Ed; 07/28/08 01:53 PM.

Jan Harper, Current Events Editor
Current Event Website

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Everytime I wear makeup it is the first thing I put on. Only with makeup and I only use four other things after (eyebrow pen + eye shadow + mascara + lipstick). I was told a few times that I should use a concealer for under my eyes (its very dark and has been like that since i was young) but that's sounds stupid to me, I don't want to go through that pain just because I have dark circles under my eyes. I would never put on makeup without foundation and I would never put on foundation without makeup.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I went for a long, long time without wearing makeup at all. Recently with a requirement to look professional for paid Zoom classes I began using foundation again. I only use it for the Zoom class and then wash it off. It does provide a more even tone to my skin. I wish our society wasn't still in a situation where we judged people by their even skin tone.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I hardly ever use foundation but sometimes when I do I mix it with my moisturizer. I probably shouldn't do that. It probably reduces the benefits of the moisturizer. Once on a cruise I took in a class and mineral powder worked super well.

Last edited by Angie; 01/26/21 11:14 PM.
K
Amoeba
Amoeba
K
Whenever I wear a foundation, I use Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup

K
Amoeba
Amoeba
K
Oh and also, I like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15.

L
L
Yes, to hide imperfections on my face.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.