Print Thread
#931799 11/26/19 08:44 PM
A
Angie Online Content OP
Chimpanzee
OP Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
My husband I flew to Sydney Australia in the spring. We were there for two days and then our cruise began. We made four stops in New Zealand, two in Tahiti (we were there on Easter Sunday, April 21), two in Hawaii, 1/2 day in Los Angeles, and then we arrived in Vancouver, Canada. It was a wonderful 30 day trip on the Golden Princess.

Our second cruise took us to Barcelona for two days when we boarded the Emerald Princess. We went to Cartagena, Malaga, Casablanca, Canary Islands, Azones. What a great way to travel across the Atlantic Ocean.

The weather was great on both trips. What lovely cities to visit; what wonderful people you meet.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Wow, Angie, what great trips.

The closest I've ever been to the South Pacific is San Diego! But I have done Mediterranean cruises. Since I start in the UK, we didn't go across the Atlantic, and none of them involved a stop in north Africa. But some of the other stops are familiar - especially Barcelona. Finally took the family there - flew! - for a week a few years ago. What a fascinating and beautiful city. On my first visit to Sagrada Familia I had had my doubts, so much hype, but I was truly awed. It is a truly magnificent creation. Love all of Gaudi's buildings.

A
Angie Online Content OP
Chimpanzee
OP Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Sagrada Famiia - it has been under construction for more than 100 years and they hope to complete it in 2026 on the anniversary of Gaudi's death. It is incredible. The Azones were beautiful.

Moderated by  Nancy - Cruises 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.