Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 189 of 194 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, part of a cucumber and Unico tuna, some of the pasta leftovers, some more candies, Frank wavy all dressed chips, (i do not remember but i wrote 2), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter and olive oil and onion salt and one egg with Philadelphia scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

It was a z not a 2, Ritz is what I ate then.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 07/20/18 12:17 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one Pom english muffin (butter), more of the cucumber and the rest of the pasta leftovers, more of the candies, Knorr cheddar and broccoli rice (added butter after it was cooked - some remained), more candies, Blue Menu in shell roasted peanuts (added salt to all), No Name pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Pepsi (i forgot to put my juice in the freezer after getting up) and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter), some of the cucumber leftovers and two Giuseppe mini cheese pizzas, more of the candies, No Name pretzel sticks, Ritz, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one Pom english muffin (butter), the rest of the cucumber and some of the rice leftovers, Frank wavy nature chips, the rest of the candies, some of the rice leftovers, some of the rice leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in butter and the grease then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter), one pig feet boiled and when there was about an half hour left I added part of a cabbage and one white potato (vegs eaten with butter), the rest of the Freddo milk chocolate bunny, No Name pretzel sticks, the rest of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Philadelphia scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter), Selection brussel sprouts (with butter) and Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta with white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in butter (most remained), candies (the day before at night i got the last roll out the freezer and later she cut it), Frank wavy nature chips, No Name pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and two eggs with Philadelphia scrambled in the grease and butter.

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 07/26/18 08:56 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter), food made by mom (dad ate some too - ground beef + boiled white potatoes + boiled carrots + sauce + probably pepper too - some remained), candies, Frank wavy nature chips, some of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
UPDATE FOR LOW CARB FORUM VISITORS:

Following a low carb diet reduces insomnia, reduces stress, improves clear thinking, and builds energy.

This forum thread here is in the low carb forum area, but it is primarily being used by Nancy Roussy to track her daily eating log.

Nancy DOES NOT eat a low carb diet. Nancy eats in a way which is extremely high in carbs and sugars, while being low on nutrition.

We maintain this daily menu thread in the low carb area for historical reasons. For all the low carbers visiting this forum, please understand that this is NOT even remotely a low carb way of eating. While we did try to guide Nancy early on, to encourage her to eat better, at this point we are just letting her eat the way she chooses to eat.

We will help others who wish to follow a healthy low carb lifestyle in their own separate thread.

Ask with any questions!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Oh wow so I can eat whatever I want? How nice of you!

By the way this thread is called "What's your Typical Daily Menu?" not "What low card food have you eaten?" or "What low carb food do you eat?" so I followed the thread.

What are you going to do next? Change any of the other four threads I post in every morning or most or some or all? Change any other threads I have posted on? Ban me?

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

You never followed this thread's instructions.

This thread has always been in the Low Carb Forum. Its stated purpose from the beginning was always to help people eat a better low carb menu. That was its purpose. It said that right at the beginning of the thread, and it said clearly that it was in the low carb forum. None of that was ever hidden.

Visitors have been seeing your posts and have been confused why you have been posting since 2013 with daily eating styles which are clearly not low carb, in the low carb forum thread focused on eating a low carb way. They've been asking why I'm not helping you change your diet.

Changing the title of it makes it clear that this thread has nothing to do with low carb dieting. I have changed the introduction to the thread so it is crystal clear now that this is about your eating style, whatever you want to eat.

If you post in the dreams forum in a thread about dreams about what you are dreaming, then you are following the instructions. In this case you weren't, so I've changed the entire thread set up to accommodate your choice. I would think you'd be happy about that. I've gone through a lot of work so you can keep doing what you want to do.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 189 of 194 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.