Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 188 of 194 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with one scrambled egg, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and the pork leftovers, Frank wavy nature chips, Ritz, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch (the last few days too - made mistakes at least yesterday) and Pepsi with one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter then one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, four slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer that day) and Selection brussel sprouts boiled (bs eaten with butter), one raspberry Pop Tart, No Name pretzel sticks, Spitz in shell sunflower seeds (some eaten with salt), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with pepper and some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with one egg scrambled in butter then one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before) cooked in butter, Frank wavy nature chips, one raspberry Pop Tart, Spitz in shell sunflower seeds, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter and olive oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
I forgot to mention the two Bear Paws cookies that I ate before the last plate so after the seeds.

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, the rest of the rice leftovers, part of a full chicken cooked at Metro with St-Hubert barbecue sauce (dad ate some too), Coaticook chocolate ice cream (did not eat all that - like 2 spoons was left), Frank wavy nature chips, Spitz in shell sunflower seeds, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and one egg with Philadelphia scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter), fried pasta (part of the leftover chicken + 1 white mushroom + macaroni + 2 green onion + soya sauce - some remained) and part of a cucumber, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts in shell (a few with salt), two Bear Paws cookies, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter with pepper.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one and a half Pom english muffin, some of the macaroni leftovers and some of the cucumber leftovers, Frank all dressed chips, No Name pretzel sticks, some of the macaroni leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled with it.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 07/15/18 11:12 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter - yesterday too just that), most of the chicken leftovers (dad ate some the day before) and the rest of the sauce, potato candies made by mom that day (she put some in the freezer its in a roll which will be cut after being out), Frank all dressed chips, No Name pretzel sticks, more candies, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with pepper and Philadelphia scrambled in the grease and butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 07/16/18 10:56 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter), the rest of the cucumber and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, more candies, No Name pretzel sticks, Frank all dressed chips, some of the macaroni leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with a half of a Pom english muffin (butter), Knorr creamy chicken fusilli (some remained - a lot actually), more candies, Frank all dressed chips, the rest of the macaroni leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, No Name pretzel sticks, some of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and olive oil.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 07/18/18 10:33 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Pom english muffin (butter), Selection brussel sprouts (eaten with butter) and two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before) cooked in butter, Frank wavy (forgot to mention that part yesterday) all dressed chips, more candies (told mom i was done and got out 1 of the 2 rolls from the freezer and later she cut it and most went to me and the rest to dad), some of the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter and olive oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 188 of 194 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.