Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 187 of 194 1 2 185 186 187 188 189 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Gadoua bagel with Philadelphia (took off a tiny bit of the bottom and all of the top - again im talking about the dark parts but for the bottom it was only dry parts), the pasta leftovers, Spitz sunflower seeds, pasta (twisted macaroni + cheese curds + onion salt + bravo sauce - some remained), Ritz, some of the chocolate leftovers, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 07/01/18 02:30 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one Gadoua bagel with Philadelphia (again took off all the dark on the top half), some of the pasta leftovers, Ritz, the rest of the pasta leftovers, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, No Name pretzel sticks, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter (some of that i set aside then ate the rest less than an hour later).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one half of a Gadoua bagel (the bottom) with Philadelphia, spaghetti with some of the bravo remaining sauce and two The Laughing Cow triangles and onion salt (some remained), Frank wavy nature chips, some of the chocolate leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
The rice was the end of it, I thought some was left so I would of finished it tonight but nope all gone.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two top half of Gadoua bagels with Philadelphia (took all of the dark parts), some of the spaghetti leftovers, Spitz salted in shell sunflower seeds, Frank nature wavy chips, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, some of the spaghetti, the rest of the spaghetti, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and olive oil.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 07/04/18 01:42 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one half of a Gadoua bagel (bottom) with Philadelphia, Knorr country mushroom rice (added butter before it boiled and during and after - some remained) and three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before), Ritz, Frank wavy nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork fat and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one half of a Pom bagel with Philadelphia (top - took off all the dark), three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before) cooked in butter (the day before it was the same thing) and some of the rice leftovers, Spitz salted in shell sunflower seeds (a few eaten with salt), Ritz, No Name pretzel sticks, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and olive oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one half of a Pom bagel with Philadelphia (bottom), four slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter and olive oil and some of the rice leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks, white rice with tomato paste and onion salt, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and water with one Pom bagel with Philadelphia (again took off all the dark parts on the top half), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter, Ritz, another part of the chocolate leftovers, macaroni with onion salt and tomato paste and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, water and Pepsi with one half of a Pom bagel with Philadelphia (bottom), five slices of what was a pork roast (1 out the freezer 2 days before the others the day before) and nantes carrots (6-8 maybe 9) boiled (nc eaten with butter - meat remained), Spitz salted sunflower seeds in shell, Frank wavy nature chips, two raspberry Pop Tart, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 187 of 194 1 2 185 186 187 188 189 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.