Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 186 of 194 1 2 184 185 186 187 188 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Pastene tuna in olive oil, food made by mom (she made in advance ground beef balls with flour that she cooked in i think olive oil then she added boiled white potatoes and sauce with maybe pepper and i think she even sneaked some white onion tiny pieces in there [dad loves onions but hates it when its cooked] the rest is in the fridge), Spitz in shell sunflower salted seeds, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), part of a big cucumber and Clover Leaf tuna in broth and oil (the first time i ate that it was super good then less and less and finally yesterday i could not eat it anymore), Spitz salted in shell sunflower seeds, some of mom's leftovers, some more, more, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's salt and vinegar chips (told dad and mom too told him WAVY and he brought the others), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then two eggs with Velveeta scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), the rest of the cucumber (the part that i had peeled and cut - left a note on the table saying i would not eat the rest) and Primo tuna, potato candies made by mom, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter, white rice with tomato paste and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), one piece of chicken [another was in that package - bought thursday and that day too put in the freezer - got them out when i boiled the first - the other went back in the freezer) boiled and two white potatoes and one carrot boiled in another pan all with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, the rest of the potato candies, Spitz salted in shell sunflower seeds (the last ones i added salt), one fried egg with one slice of Gadoua white bread (did not eat the white and crusts), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), meat and vegetables boiled (started with a piece of pork that was a roast [out the freezer the day before] then added two white potatoes [1 exploded so did not eat it] and brussel sprouts [those were frozen from either Selection or Compliments] ate the vegs with butter - some meat and bs remained), one raspberry Pop Tart, the rest of the pork and brussel sprouts (cold), the other Pop Tart, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two mini Giuseppe cheese pizzas (ate the sides only), finished the pizzas, some potato candies made by mom (she had put some in the freezer and those were some of these), five nantes carrots, Spitz in shell salted sunflower seeds, two raspberry Pop Tart, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), Knorr harvest chicken rice (added butter before it boiled while cooking and after - the rest was put in the fridge), some of the potato candies, Spitz salted in shell sunflower seeds (some eaten with salt), part of a solid milk chocolate Freddo bunny, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), some of the rice leftovers, food from a restaurant only opened a few months a year between my city and Matane (cheeseburger with mustard + poutine with extra cheese and sauce - ate the cheese then a little later started the poutine), the rest of the potato candies, more of the poutine (rest in the fridge), a piece of the chocolate leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta and onion salt scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread ( no crusts - the first bite or so with butter then the rest with caramel), the poutine leftovers, the top of a bagel with Philadelphia, the bottom of that bagel again with Philadelphia, another part of the chocolate, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (the second time and second different bread that it was disgusting - this time i did not finish it and only ate like 1 bite) and one egg scrambled (did not finish it), pasta (bows + 1 green onion pan fried in butter and that grease + cheese curds + Bravo tomato sauce [sadly its the last can] some remained), the top of a Gadoua bagel with Philadelphia (took some of the top of the bagel - what is dark), the other half again with the same cheese (again took some off [again the dark part] but not a lot), some of the rice leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 186 of 194 1 2 184 185 186 187 188 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.