Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 183 of 194 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers and a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), one raspberry Pop Tart, the other, one quarter of a Ludo peperoni pizza (did not eat the end of the crust and peperoni), six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/23/18 04:57 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), four slices of what was a pork roast (out the freeze when i did it) boiled and some of the pasta leftovers and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), two raspberry Pop Tarts, one slice of the pizza leftovers (did not eat the peperoni and end of crust), one egg scrambled in butter and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/24/18 01:11 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and the rest of the pasta leftovers, another slice of the pizza leftovers (again did not eat the end of the crust + peperoni), white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter, white rice and tomato paste with onion salt, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), cookie dough made by mom (some remained), four slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) and two white potatoes boiled (veg eaten with butter) and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), the rest of the pizza leftovers (did not eat the peperoni and end of the crust), three chocolate chip cookies mom baked, pieces of a white onion and white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
I was not able to do this this morning because the forums were being updated (it took a few tries before being able to open this thread after the first).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and ItalPasta tuna, three cookies, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chip, one cookie, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then two eggs with a slice of Kraft cheese and pepper scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and olive oil, three cookies, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with pepper and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, seven white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the grease and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst, Pepsi and water with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), most of an extra sauce and cheese poutine from Cantine Sainte-Flavie, the rest of the poutine, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Frank nature wavy chips, white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), Dainty chicken rice (added butter before it boiled then twice during cooking and once after it was cooked - the rest is in the fridge), four mini sugar Compliment donuts, Frank wavy nature chips, rigatoni with tomato paste and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 183 of 194 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.