Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 83 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

Al I remember is that many things happened there, I was not living in any places I have lived and visited and one of the things was that it had to do about an aunt and cousin that have their house for sale and the uncle was in that dream too but I do not remember if he was alive or it was just people or one person talking about him or it was about his things.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something just so the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was at school and we were having a test. Most of the questions I did not know or and remember so I left blank instead of writing whatever. I blamed my insomnia on not knowing the answers. I remember also trying to hide all the empty answers to the other students and also that the school mostly or at least a little bit did not look like a school.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I woke up or was barely woken up and in my bedroom I toasted three english muffins and ate the first with only butter and the other two with butter and caramel then I got up and did my morning routine still hungry and at breakfast time I ate another. Before that I was wondering or at least in my head writing in advance the second post here. Then I found on Youtube Alien: Covenant which in the dream looked different, I wanted to pause to get some food but it would not so I let it play and got some food, dad was watching it dubbed so I hurried up trying in my head to calm myself saying to myself at least you have seen it.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to an hotel for a vacation. The woman who plays Darlene on Roseanne was doing commercials for a website that had hotel deals and it was playing where I went (saw that before i appeared). The woman who took care of me said so you will look different (do not know if we talked about what i would do first or it was part of my vacation plan) and I said oh yes, there was magazines with pictures of hair cuts and colors and I either said I did not know yet or that I did not want to say. I got in my room and checked the television (i maybe asked first what channels there was) I opened it to look at the channels and I ended up on The Bold And The Beautiful and I was shocked by how much it was sucking compared to when I watched it, I wondered why the oldest actors were either still there or had came back and I did not see Brooke and I said well at least it looks like she got out of that mess and maybe Ridge too.

A family that was a mom and kids were living in poverty, their house had mud as a floor. They also had something to either lay or sit in it so that they would not be in the mud and one day the mom took it for herself and her addiction (do not remember what but it was a shock and sudden and stupid). The kids got fed up and suddenly it became me that was getting the things ready slowly to move away from my parents. I was doing it in secret and easily because mom and dad were busy but when I was almost ready it became harder because mom was suddenly not busy anymore. At first I only got the minimum them added things and then was checking things like decoration but did not want any from my childhood. By the end I was outside and they were too (the house and yard was the Saint-Hubert house with another feel) and I looked in a pot that was big and a Bird (not looking like any that exist) was in it, I was excited and mom too and suddenly dad started a story and was moving his arms and since he was next to the big plant pot where the Bird was he hit the Bird, I kept warning him (mom too i think) to be careful, he did not even realised he hit the Bird. When he finally did I started to hit him and asking him how it felt, he said nothing and mom too so I started to yell at him then her then both about what they had done to me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

This had three actors (the 2 from Dumb and Dumber and the woman who played the girl in Interview With The Vampire). The man who is not Jim Carrey was kidnapped and the other was worried sick, the one who kidnapped him was the woman. He was kept in a bathtub and he was blinded, I do not know if that was permanent or not but he had bandages on his eyes and he was left alone there and he did not try to take the bandages off. He sat up then put his head on the window that was not locked, he opened it a little and was trying to listen. He was going to try to get out but he heard something and he knew it was her coming back (at least once during that time it switched to the other worried sick) so he closed the window and layed back in the bath. She came in and he was acting like he was sleeping or knocked out, she laughed and took some toilet water which made him move but then he was Coin Coin (my stuffed duck that survived the fire) and he whined and then started to hit her with his beak and she continued to laugh, when Coin Coin stopped he looked at himself and one wing had something that was black on it and he tried to get it off. It ended there or a little after.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was walking and in front there was Scarlett Johansson and she was with a man that was her boyfriend, of course there were paparazzi parasites on them and I was telling her to just ignore them and also gave her ideas like get people with big lights to blind them at night instead of her being blinded, she was grateful but her boyfriend was not he was trying to get rid of me and she stopped him. We continued to walk together and talk with each others and he continued to be annoyed. It turned out we were in the same hotel and me (we found that out when she asked me where i was staying) and we went to the restaurant and he went to their suite. We arrived late and stayed there despite it being closed (maybe not when we arrived) we looked at the dessert menu and I saw a picture of a chocolate mousse with butter but it was on fries and I asked for it without the fries and I think she ordered the same. I was expecting a lot and it tasted very good. In what seems hours later we both went to our room. Then what I remember is me watching a Formula One race with Michael Schumacher racing for Ferrari and I heard a knock and went there without missing a thing and while still watching and talking to whoever was there (i think there was more than 1) an accident happened and I totally freaked out screaming where is he over and over until I saw him and he was okay (i think someone tried to point him to me or and say he was ok - maybe more than 1).

Page 60 of 83 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.