Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 174 of 194 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter and two white uncooked potatoes with pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in the grease, ten Rolo, two white boiled by mom that day potatoes and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with onion salt and one egg with pieces of cheese curds and onion salt scrambled in the grease and butter, two or three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter and one white boiled the day before by mom potato and pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in the grease, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white mushrooms pan fried with onion salt in butter with white rice and tomato paste (did not eat all that), ten Rolo, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter and three white boiled by mom two days before potatoes and one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease with pieces of a small yellow onion, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and olive oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before) cooked in butter and three white boiled by mom three days before potatoes and two white uncooked potatoes with pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in the grease and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Les Aliments M&M fettuccine alfredo (some remained - put in the fridge), five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a fresh white bread baked and cut at either IGA or Metro (no crusts - butter), four white uncooked potatoes and two yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried with the rest of the small yellow onion in butter and vegetable oil and pepper, three butter rum Life Savers, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips (finished a bag and started another 1), some of the fettuccine leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/27/18 03:16 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), two pig feet (out the freezer the day before) and four nantes carrots and one white potato (all boiled - vegs of course less time than the pork and vegs eaten with butter), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, more of the fettuccine leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion and pepper in butter and olive oil, a cup cake baked by mom, another cup cake, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the fettuccine leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel), five white uncooked potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion in butter and olive oil and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it, a cup cake with icing (also made by mom - did not eat all that), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two fried eggs (cooked in butter - both with 1 slice of Gadoua white bread - did not eat the crusts and whites), meat and vegetables boiled (a big piece of pork that had a bone and a salted pork fat + towards the end 2 white potatoes and Selection brussel sprouts - vegs eaten with butter), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), three white boiled by mom the day before potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, almost half of Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza (1 of the 3 pieces [last did not eat all - in the fridge with the other 3 full pieces] ate the end of the crust the others did not eat that), six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 174 of 194 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.