Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 170 of 194 1 2 168 169 170 171 172 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), white cake dough (made by mom), some of mom's leftovers, two Selection mini three cheese pizzas with two white mushrooms and pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in olive oil, a cup cake (baked by mom), some of the rice leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), the rest of the food made by mom, a cup cake with icing (icing also made by mom), white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in vegetable oil and olive oil and butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and an egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Hey there, Nancy -

We've talked many times over the years about how eating poorly can seriously damage your mood, your ability to handle stress, and your energy levels. It's like taking poison. Study after study shows this to be true. If we could help you eat just a *tiny* bit better, you will be amazed at how much more energy you have and how the things you find stressful will suddenly be less so.

There must be a way to gentle introduce even a few vegetables and fruits into your daily routine. Do you like any vegetables or fruits at all? Gummy vitamins are zero substitute for actual food nutrition.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
My boyfriend very often gets inflammation, headaches, and other body issues when he drinks too much soda. The chemicals in soda are quite bad for you.

Is there anything else you like to drink? Tea? Water?

Low Carb Forum
N
N
The vitamins are complete, if I could swallow pills I would take vitamins that can be taken like this but I do not see how in candy form it is not real vitamins, it has all the vitamins your body needs plus the other things like it (these even have some calcium in it i think).

I have been thinking of buying one of these electric roaster. It can take up to twenty-two pounds of meat. I could after the first meal get individual portions and if more than four days worth of it I would put it in the freezer, at least like that I would have one portion of meat per day. It is less than two hundred dollars on Amazon Canada plus there's the free shipping and I could take it with me when I finally leave these monsters behind.

I love vegetables and fruits. I also love tuna (have my 3 favorites and 1 that i have not tried yet + the last amazon order i made i got 1 that is not sold here). For the sodas I could learn to drink other things with my meals but there is no way I will cut Pepsi out of my life.

At least I am not going to bed hungry like millions if not billions of people do!

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
If you look at the back of your vitamin bottle it will tell you what it has in it. If it is like most vitamins it does not have 100% of everything on the label - only partial amounts. Also, it doesn't provide every vitamin, just a few of them. Vitamin bottles are mostly a marketing gimmick to get people to spend money. Study after study shows that you need to eat real, healthy food in order to get the vitamins your body needs to work properly. How much Phosphorus are you getting in your vitamins? How much iodine?

A roaster sounds like an awesome idea - that would get you able to eat healthier protein!

It is wonderful that you love fruits and vegetables. It's time to start adding those into your daily diet - if you love them, that should be easy!

It's fine to have a glass or two of Pepsi a day if the rest of what you drink is healthy. Try cutting out the fruit punch to start. I would have to guess that is sugar water with a hint of fruit aroma wafted over it. Take it one step at a time. Leave the rest of the sodas there for now. Just stop buying the fruit punch, and start buying real fruits. When you have a craving for fruit punch, have some delicious real fruit instead.

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Until I eat healthier I will have to take vitamins.

I used to drink Pepsi while eating breakfast so juice is much better. My favorite is a grape juice but sometimes it is no longer available which happened lately, finally it came back and dad bought it. I drank the last of the fruit punch this morning. That grape juice has less added stuff in it but still sugar is added, I did try a few pure or almost pure juices and I hated all of them.

A crockpot is something else I have been wanting to get. I have all the Donna-Marie Pye cookbooks (although she wrote 1 in the 90s but its almost 50$ so only have her last ones) and these recipes have it all plus also there will be leftovers. So that is another option to eat better.

I probably will eat tuna later, writing about it made me crave it so good thing I have my three favorites plus a new one.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), Selection broccoli with butter, Rio Mare tuna in water (first time eating it - not disgusting but not amazig either), a cup cake with icing, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the rice leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a yellow onion pan fried in olive oil and vegetable oil, some of the rest of the icing, five white uncooked potatoes with pieces of a yellow onion pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), ground beef cooked in butter with onion salt then in that pan added two carrots and three white potatoes that were boiled then added the sauce that mom uses (some remained), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the rice leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

Page 170 of 194 1 2 168 169 170 171 172 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.