Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 150 of 194 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one egg scrambled, the rest of mom's leftovers, food from a restaurant (its before Matane - its like in a truck in the parking lot of a cheese store - the store is opened all year long i think but not the restaurant) an extra cheese poutine (the rest was put in the fridge), I cannot understand what I wrote there, Knorr chicken pasta, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, one half of a bacon slice and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the grease and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adults Essentials complete vitamins gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remembered what it was during breakfast, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread bought and baked the day before (no crusts - butter), one sandwich (2 gadoua white bread slices toasted without the crusts + miracle whip + part of a pink tomato) and coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), some of the poutine leftovers, a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the pasta leftovers (with a little bit of butter) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (peeled and cut 3 but these are big so put some of it in water in the fridge) and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (the rest of the tomato + 2 slices of gadoua white bread toasted with no crusts + miracle whip) and coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), the rest of the poutine leftovers, some of the pasta leftovers and one half of a bacon slice and the rest of the white potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, four Cavendish potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, some of the pasta leftovers with a little butter and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with another white bread (no crusts - butter_, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip) and one white potato and two slices of what was a pork roast boiled (put the second slice in the fridge) the potato was eaten with butter), a Minions Kinder Surprise, some of the pasta leftovers and one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), the pork leftovers and coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Selection chicken penne (did not eat all that - the rest is in the fridge), corn syrup with two slices of Gadoua white bread but did not eat the crusts, some of the pasta (Knorr) leftovers and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), some of the penne leftovers and coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (a mustard cheeseburger [did not eat the brown part of the top bread] + fries with ketchup [did not eat the very crispy ones and parts]), a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the pasta leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the penne leftovers and coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, a Minions Kinder Surprise, the rest of the pasta leftovers and six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), two sandwiches (3 slices of the white bread with no crusts + mustard + pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter then 1 egg scrambled on it - did not use all of the egg and also took off while eating some of the top of the bread), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, a Minions Kinder Surprise, rottinis with tomato paste and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter (did not eat all that - it made a disgusting white paste when it cooked [took much longer than usual to cook] and it still had that white kind of paste when it added the rest with it), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 150 of 194 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.